The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:04 pm

"I'll worry anyway," Scotty said honestly, his goofy smile returning. He then rose to his feet, reaching down to offer Stone a hand up, "Let's go enside now. We can talk to your sester later, ef you feel comfortable weth et."

---

"Please what?" Chase had no idea what they were asking him for. He wasn't going anywhere-- he was sitting right here with them now, holding them in his arms and admitting that what Sasha told them was true... but he wasn't saying he was going to leave them... Well, you were thinking it, but you'd never actually do that... Though you give them a lot of grief, they still need you...

---

EJ gave a little chuckle, "Heh, okay, good point." He carefully took the blade from Jonah and set it on his work table, "I'll get to work on that soon and let you know if I find anything interesting." He then turned and looked back up at the wolf, "How are you feeling, physically? Your bionics all working properly? Figured I'd ask, while you're here." He rubbed at the back of his neck, feeling achy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Stone would have yanked Scotty down with him if the hybrid let Scotty pull him up, so he simply stood while holding the sheep's hand. His face went a little red when he realized this, especially since he didn't really want to let go, "I know.... And alright. Thank you.... She might be with her friends, too, you know? She's quite out there...." Unlike him. 

---

Rachel honestly didn't know how to answer that, as she honestly didn't know what she was asking the canine for, either. As much as she knew he wouldn't leave them and never speak to them again, she couldn't help but think that anyway.... And it didn't make any of it much better. She just pressed closer to him, not wanting to let go, and wishing for the millionth time she was 14 again.... Well, 14 without a practically snapped in half leg. Thankfully, Roy's sudden sobs were starting to subside, even though his eyes were red and puffy from crying, and he was pulling a face, almost a grimace, in his attempt to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:25 pm

(Oh my god that would be so funny... XDDDD That is totally going in KHS... Scotty offers to help him up and he accidentally pulls him down... that's priceless... XDDD)

"Yes, of course... We don't have to hunt her down and tell her now," Scotty chuckled, certainly not minding that Stone held onto his hand. He started walking back home with the hybrid, now having another question, "Aaron probably suspects that we are together, but... he's our roommate. Maybe we should tell hem, and ask ef he's moving en weth hes girlfriend soon." It was kind of obvious that Aaron was dating Nani, what with how much time they spent together now, though it was strange because they had opposite personalities... Opposites attract though, right?

----

Chase gently petted Roy's head, rubbing at the base of his ears just like he had always done, and said gently, "It's alright... I know I scared you, and... I feel stupid for doing all that to you... But I'm still here. I haven't gone anywhere." He then pulled a total Chase moment, treating Roy like a little kid as he tilted the bat's head up and wiped at his face; he'd treated the twins like they were littler than they really were pretty much the entire time he knew them, and he just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:34 pm

(YES PLEASE OH MY GOD! >w< *dies laughing* XDDDDD )

Following after Scotty while still blushing madly, Stone was feeling pretty okay right now.... A lot better than he had been in a while. He almost didn't near Scotty's question, but snapped out of it and replied, "I'm pretty sure he was going to be moving in with Nani soon enough anyway.... I don't think it would be much of an issue. He doesn't care much." Wether it was good or bad, Stone wasn't sure, but he appreciated the lack of bullying. And I am pretty sure that he had suspected from the start.... 

---

(Aw, Chase.... <3)

Roy had calmed a little when Chase rubbed at his head and ears like that, but was still kind of upset.... His emotions had just gone everywhere since his asthma attack, and him crying now wasn't helping him right now. He let Chase wipe at his face, albeit as childish as it was, as he didn't care right now. The bat then went back to pressing his face into Chase's shoulder, his body shaking a little from his gasping.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:42 pm

(IT WILL BE PRICELESS! XDDDD)

"Ef you ask me, et's kinda weird that they are together... but hey, ef they make each other happy..." Scotty shrugged, not really being one to judge. He was just confused. The sheep swung their clasped hands a little as they walked, a slight spring in his step, "He needs a lettle happiness."

---

(Chase: They might be eighteen but they are like my babies. ;~; *hugs them*)

Guessing that part of the reason Roy was crying the way he was, Chase wondered if he wasn't so upset because he knew the canine never experienced the gentle touch of a parent like that... Chase took care of Roy, but nobody had ever really taken care of him in return. Sure, he had Sasha, but she was younger than him, so once again he was the one taking care of her, not the other way around. It was kind of depressing, when you thought about it. He sighed again, at least feeling reassured that the twins really still cared a lot for him, even if they lived apart.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm

(I WILL DIE YOU HAVE NO IDEA XDDDDD 

Also, there needs to be at least one suspension. :p I call Roy on it. 

Roy: 'EY! D8< 

Anyway, I think I'm off to bed... Goodnight! *dies of feels*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:48 pm

(Okay, goodnight! ouo *throws plushies at you* Just cuddle Chase plushies... <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"I'll worry anyway," Scotty said honestly, his goofy smile returning. He then rose to his feet, reaching down to offer Stone a hand up, "Let's go enside now. We can talk to your sester later, ef you feel comfortable weth et."

---

"Please what?" Chase had no idea what they were asking him for. He wasn't going anywhere-- he was sitting right here with them now, holding them in his arms and admitting that what Sasha told them was true... but he wasn't saying he was going to leave them... Well, you were thinking it, but you'd never actually do that... Though you give them a lot of grief, they still need you...

---

EJ gave a little chuckle, "Heh, okay, good point." He carefully took the blade from Jonah and set it on his work table, "I'll get to work on that soon and let you know if I find anything interesting." He then turned and looked back up at the wolf, "How are you feeling, physically? Your bionics all working properly? Figured I'd ask, while you're here." He rubbed at the back of his neck, feeling achy.

"Im alright." Jonah replied, "You should focus on the people who are...oh and dont hurt yourself with my sword."

He glanced at an item on EJs work bench, "Thats Storms AI core isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:57 am

"Yeah, it's not as painful as I thought it would be." Pippa said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:30 am

(Good morning, all. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:59 am

(Hallo. owo *cuddles the Chase plushie while watching Sleepy Hollow*

Roy: Oh great... Ze Seen Eatair episode.... 

Aaaaand Ichabod being introduced to Baseball. My favourite thing in the entire world. >w< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:08 am

(That sounds adorable. XD

I wanna write some KHS before I go over to a friend's house this evening. o3o She's picking me up at like 6:30 or so and I'm spending the night, so I won't be here tonight. She knows I've been kinda depressed and stressed out with family chaos... so we're probably gonna hang out and play video games in her basement all night, and I'll vent to her about my brother's bullshit. ouo" And she will be forced to tell me aaalllll about the guy she recently started hanging out with. eue The beans shall spill.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:12 am

(It is because I forgot how funny it was... Like, he was really into it. XD And then Abbie said that she would take him to a Mets game. XD Aaaaaaand then he gets kidnapped. owo' 

Roy: And ze sheep sails for Katrina and Ichabod. 

That too. owo 

And awesome! What are you going to write about for KHS? And spending the night at a friend's house sounds awesome. Especially with all the juicy gossip and possible shippings.... eue 

Roy: You don't even like gosseep! 

I DIDN'T ASK YOU ROY! 

Alpha: He's telling the truth. 

NOT YOU, EITHER!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:16 am

(I'm giggling like an idiot because I found an "I Kissed A Boy" version of Katy Perry's song "I Kissed A Girl." *giggles and watches Stone and Scotty* Maaaybe it's time they entered KHS... eue

Scotty: o.o?

Nyurhurhurhurhurhur...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:20 am

(OH MY GOD YES! eue 

Stone: U-um.... o////o' 

And Stone is assigned to Scotty because he's an exchange student, and they have the same classes together. <3 Hurhurhur..... eue )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:26 am

(*evil giggling* Awkward young Scone... it'll be so awesome... They'll be even more awkward than they are now! XD

And Roy will be a good friend and stick up for Stone. >83 And hit on Laura while he's at it.

Laura: >//A//<'

*flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:28 am

(They better be, because I will be giggling up a storm and dying. >w< I'm so excited now! *bounces around* *flails* o7o 

Stone: e///o'

Aaaaand that works, too! o7o Let the awkward Lauroy commence as well! 

Roy: o////o' 

Hurhurhur.... eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:37 am

(Nyurhurhurhurhurhur! *flails* Aaand poor EJ will probably end up stuffed in a locker at some point...

EJ: oAo *spazzes out* Lemme out of heeeere! 

And Celeste will try to convince Laura to join the cheerleading squad! o7o

Laura: OH HELL NO.

Kolerin High School... just... XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:40 am

(He would probably fit.... Which is kind of sad. XD 

Rachel: oAo? 

OH MY GOD LAURA BEING A CHEERLEADER WOULD BE SO CUTE ASHKWDJHWFKHADJB YES

Roy: o////o....? 

And Roy would probably join the basketball team and wreck shit. Because why not? XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:45 am

(He would totally fit... XD Keep in mind that they're all younger in KHS than they are in Doomsday, so he's even shorter... And it's funny because Roy dresses more like a nerd than EJ does... XD

I'll have to fit in some Chasey-Dad moments here soon... e3e Because of cute... <3

Laura: I don't wanna be a cheerleader! oAo" It's embarrassing...

But you'd have fun! And with your small size you'd get to be the girl who is tossed into the air! o7o

Laura: And fall to my doom...

OH COME ON LIGHTEN UP! *shakes her* If Roy does a sport then you have to, too!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:50 am

(OH MY GOD WHAT 

Roy: Excuse you! e//n//e' 

Rachel: *can't help but snicker* >w< 

Roy, dude, you look like a girl from behind. Remember that. 

Roy: OH BE KUIET! >///<' 

And yes you should. Because feels. <3 

Okay, Laura, I feel you when it comes to being a cheerleader. My mum wanted me to be one in highschool, but I refused. ouo' As much as I am a dancer, they're probably shit. Shaking your ass in front of a crowd isn't dancing, thank you very much! But you have to do something if Roy does! 

Tina, I know you're on the swim team with Greyson. owo Maybe Phllip is to, as well, but often misses because of his seizures?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:57 am

(It's true, Roy! XD You wear sweaters and turtlenecks, while EJ wears cargo pants and hoodies. You are totally nerdier than him when it comes to your looks, aside from your smexy hair. XDDDD

Laura: *pout*

Nani: I'll join a sport with you! o7o

Oh gawd... Nani will die... XDDDDD She's not aggressive enough for most sports...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:02 am

(Ah, good point. XD 

Roy: Zey keep me warm een ze weentair! 

Maybe so, but they're still pretty nerdy looking. XD Your hair kind of makes up for it, but you're used to being called a girl here and there. Because reasons. o3o

Roy: e//n//e" I 'ate you guys. 

We know. o3o And you might pull skinny jeans here and there. 

Roy: Zat's ze fuckeeng apocalypse. 

At least you aren't over 200 years old technically! 

Roy: >n< 

But yes, Nani would die.... She's like me. As much as I might seem like it, I don't have the arrogance or aggression for sports. She might like Tennis, which isn't really aggressive, but not a lot of schools have a tennis team or club. She would probably rock singles. 

Rachel....I feel like you would like soccer.... I dunno why. I hate it personally. But, it might work for you. 

Rachel: I could try.... 

Just make sure to kick any bitches in the face with the ball, mmkay? 

Rachel: Um, okay....? ono"?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:09 am

(e3e *typy typy typy* I'm kinda just winging this... XDDDD

Don't worry, Roy, Laura will like you anyway. XD And there's always EJ. eue

EJ: Don't you dare ship me with Roy in this story! >8[

Awww, would it really be so bad?

EJ: Yes. Not because there's anything wrong with Roy, but because I love his sister.

Fiiinnnnee... still gonna write gag stories about you two though.

EJ: *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:14 am

(Don't worry, that's fine. XD

Oh yeah, there's also that. eue 

Roy: *does a spittake* WHAHT?! O////O?! 

Did you really think we forgot about that?! Sheesh! XD

Rachel: .... 

Roy: Um.... e////e" 

Hey, I ship both Roy and Stone, and Roy and Shay.... I just remembered that Shay was bi from the character descriptions. 

Roy: ZAT'S TOO FAR! e/////e" 

ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: