The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

(It's okay. ^^" I don't mind. I didn't think you were going to write in accent anyway. 

No! D8 *hugs you* Sssh.... It's okay.... You'll do fine. I have faith in you! <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

(Biiiiig scary test though.... ;A; I have to be there to take it at 7:45 in the morning. I'm sooo nervous but once it's done I'll feel better... *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:52 pm

(Hey, Nintendo confirmed that there is going to be a Hoenn remake.... *practically dives for cover under all my fandoms on Tumblr* ouo" 

That's either going down, or how messed up the Eurovision is. XD But good luck anyway! o7o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:56 pm

(Yaaay more Pokemonz! XD I had no idea that they were planning on that. o3o'

Anyways... now what?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:57 pm

(Me neither... And Tumblr is dying. XD 

And I dunno.... I mean, do you wanna RP?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:59 pm

(Maybe for a little bit, but I need to go to bed early tonight... if I can actually get any sleep... *headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:01 pm

(Alright, that's fine with me. ^^" I think you posted last.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Okay. owo" )

"Yeah...." Roy blushed a bit again when the marten rubbed at his narrow, rather bony chest like that. Honestly, he loved it when she did that. It was a soothing gesture that helped calm him down a lot. He also looked up when he felt warmth on his dark fur-- he screwed up his eyes a little as he looked up to the sky, and then looked back down to Laura again, "I really meessed zis weazair...." Jax was still on his shoulder, but fluttered off to fly next to him. 

Rachel also found herself purring a little in response to EJ as she felt the warmth on her head and fur. Now she could finally go outside without worrying about getting really cold or anything. She couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed Greyson running up to the lake before them.

"Me too..." Laura told him, looking out across the sunny landscape. The only downside to this nice weather was her modesty and need to cover up. She was going to try to be brave with swimming today, but wasn't sure how well that would work out. She might chicken out and keep her clothes on over her bathing suit.

EJ laughed a little as Greyson ran off, and tried to stop his laughter when Nani tugged on Aaron's arm to encourage him to go with her as she hurried towards the water as well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Roy knew about her modesty with her body-- hell, he really hated that she felt self conscious about herself like that. The bat really didn't know what to do to help her through this, but tried to be as himself as he really could. It seemed to help a bit, "You know, I would love to zhust 'old you like zis for a long time, buht ze watair looks vairy intrigueeng...."  

Aaron blushed a little when Nani tugged on his arm, but he couldn't really say no. The panther just gave into the ocelot, and hurried after her to the water. Honestly, he was feeling a little better, but not a whole lot. 

Rachel smiled a little as she watched them, before tugging on EJ's hand more so they could catch up to the trio in front of them. Tina also joined them in her attempt to catch up to Greyson, not that she was getting very far with it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Laura gazed longingly at the water, also wanting to go and swim for a little while, or at least wade around. She said reluctantly, "Well... maybe I'll get in the water with you for a little while, but I need to take it easy or your Aunt Ruth will be on my case."

Nani pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing as they neared the water's edge, tossing it into the grass and running along in just her bathing suit. She paused at the edge of the water, dipping just one paw in, "Ooh, it's a little cold!"

"Weeeee!" Greyson just charged right in, splashing everyone else as he suddenly entered the water. He laughed loudly, clearly having a good time already.

EJ cringed as cold water splashed on his fluffy fur, then laughed a little as well, "Jeez, watch what you're doing, Grey! I'll get you back for that!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:35 pm

"I can carry you around, eef you wahnt. I really don't wahnt Ruz to be on your case....trust me. I know." Roy couldn't help but smile a little at her, but his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a huge splash. He looked up, and smiled more when Greyson was the first one in the water, and got everyone around him wet, "Well, wiz zis goeeng on, you're probably goeeng to get weazair you like eet or not." 

Tina jumped a little when Greyson suddenly jumped in and splashed everyone-- the coldness of the water didn't bother her much. Letting herself loosen up a little, she took off her clothes so she was only in her bathingsuit, and joined her boyfriend in the water. Her splash was smaller than Greyson's, but still very wet. 

"'Ey!" Rachel's shirt and pants were damp now as she was also hit with the water. The water was cold! Especially since her fur was so thin. However, she couldn't help but laugh a little along with EJ. 

Aaron managed to move mostly out of the way when both Greyson and Tina entered the water, and started to tug off his shirt. He wasn't modest at all, really, unlike Roy, so it wasn't that big of a deal for him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:07 pm

(I need to go now... I'll be back tomorrow. After my AP exam. ouo" *inwardly panicking* Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:12 pm

(Good night! And good luck! <3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:09 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:02 am

(*trying to keep calm* I'm going to take the test in 45 minutes... I just wanna get it done and over with already. oAo My mom is taking forever to get ready and I'm worried about being late. DX Hurry up, Mama!

Anyways, have a nice day at school, guys... ouo' I'm gonna take my test, then come home and possibly take a nap. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:52 am

(Good luck on the test, Chirp! Also, I think I might know who the senior member is in the book.... And I have two questions that result to that. Is Lucas in this book? And what is his relation to everyone in the book? ouo'? 

Roy: ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:56 am

(I suddenly thought of that during science.... ouo' )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm

(*totally isn't thinking about making a new rp here*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:30 pm

(Hey Sil! What kind of RP are you thinking of making?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:35 pm

(A dog rp.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

(Oh cool! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:38 pm

(You think it could be a good idea?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:40 pm

(Well, to be honest, I'm not into that kind of stuff. But what is the plot?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:43 pm

(I'll tell you later. Right now Sil must study for Biology test that she must take today...hopefully I'll do well.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:43 pm

(Alright. Good luck! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: