The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

(But it'll grow back.... eventually..... o3o"

Jayden: ono' *hides* NOPE!)

Phillip was still uncertain about Shiloh, and he was a little reluctant to let Jasper go, but he ended up doing so.... He knew immediately that he made a mistake when he saw Shiloh stagger, and he was about to get up and help, but she managed to get her balance back in check. Phillip let out a sigh of relief once Shiloh managed to carry Jasper away, and the otter slumped into the couch more for a second. Rubbing at his face again, Phillip got up after a moment, bid Greyson and Tina a goobye, before going off to sleep...fianally.

Tina watched her brother go, then continued to rub Greyson's ears as she tried to bring him some comfort. 

---

Roy's ears angled back-- his emotions were trying to hijack his brain again as Laura reached up with her shaking good hand and folded her fingers in the spaces between his. He was quiet, his breathing a little heavy as he tried not to cry as well....but it was winning, to his horror. "Y-you d-deedn't 'ave to d-do zat...." Roy didn't really finish the sentence, as his thick voice died in his throat. He swallowed, his Adam's apple moving up and down as he somewhat childishly reached up with his free hand to wipe at his face. Dammit... you need to be strong! Stop crying!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Shiloh laid Jasper down in the bed, relieved to put his weight down. She then tiredly made her way back out into the living room, leaving the boys to get some sleep. As she returned to the others, she asked Tina, "Do you two need anything...?"

Greyson sighed, "No... just a healer. That'd be nice." He was exhausted, but the insistent pain was enough to keep him awake, "Someone talk about something, please... a distraction..."

Meanwhile, Maude had finally gotten a healer and was on her way back.

(*totally not sure what to post so just kind of randomly typing* XD)

---

(Awww Roy... ;~; </3)

Confused, Laura rasped, "Wh-what...?" She pulled at his hand a little, still shaky and weak, but she couldn't help but be frightened while she was in this state. Weak, dazed, helpless... she still didn't completely remember what happened, and was aware of a pain in her abdomen as the numbness faded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:04 pm

(I don't really know what to post for them either.... It's okay. ^^" 

And yes, I fully intend on Roy crying here. You're welcome. And I don't think Laura has seen him cry before.... 

Roy: ;A; )

Rather pitifully sniffling, Roy closed his eyes tightly, trying to gain control and stop himself from crying, but it wasn't getting very far. His eyes opened again when Laura tugged on his hand-- he could see the fear in her eyes, "You....y-you...." A wave of emotion crashed down on the young leader (with a lot also not just being from this moment), and that was finally when he broke down. He would have been embarrassed if he wasn't so upset-- the bat was a gross crier, so it was a sight for sore eyes. He gasped and coughed, pulling a face as he let himself cry, as he was unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

(I have a headache, but I wanna write or draw... this sucks... *head-pillow* No headdesking today, my head already hurts. XD

Awwww, Roy! ;A; *sob*)

When Roy started crying like that, Laura couldn't help but freak out a bit. She stared up at him, wishing she could sit up and pull him over for a hug, but she was rather unable to move at the moment... so she just cried helplessly with him, the two looking like a total mess together.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:07 pm

(*crawls back from the bathroom* QSNKSDJHDEJNFEJH..... I have a banquet to go to for my brother, and my mom curled my hair.... eme' *curls up under bed* *dies* Drawings sound nice right about now..... 

I'M SORRY BABY I LOVE YOU! ;A; *dies* 

Roy: ;~; ) 

How long it had been since he cried, Roy had no idea. He really didn't, which made it all the worse. He heard Laura join him, her sobs quieter than his rather loud, shuddering ones. Roy's bony shoulders shook as he failed to get his composure back, his breaths somewhat wheezy as well from his broken nose-- it was difficult to breathe. His hand was still holding onto Laura's, but he suddenly pulled away, as if scared he would break something else, and pitifully rubbed at his face. He was starting to calm down, but not much.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:17 pm

(Awww, I bet you look fine! ^^ Curly hair is fun to play with... probably because I don't have curly hair.... ouo"

Laura: Royyyy... *heartbroken face of despair*

NOOO NOT THE FAAAACE! *dies*)

Alarmed and a little heartbroken when Roy jerked away like that, Laura just sort of sat there for a moment as she, too, tried to regain some form of composure. Then she reached out for him again, stammering, "R-roy, I'm okay.... I-I'll be... I'll be okay..." Just come back. Don't do this...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:22 pm

(*flops over* I don't like it when people play with my hair.... Of style it in general. eme" I'm only looking forward to the food, but dressing up in a dress and needing to wear a strapless bra isn't enough to make me really excited....

Roy: ;A;? 

LAURA NO 

ANYTHING BUT THE FACE *dies*) 

Roy's ears were flat against his head, his brown hair still a mess from the fight. He managed to pry himself from himself to look up at Laura, his eyes red rimmed. The little spasms in his chest as he tried to stop crying were still present, as it looked like he was going to cry all over again.... He didn't grab her outstretched hand to him as he sniffled pitifully, unable to really say anything.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:28 pm

(Ahhh, yes, the evil bra problems... ^^' I know your pain with that.

Laura: *sob* </3)

Unable to help but break a little, Laura easily lost her composure as she still reached for him, though it hurt to put forth that much effort, "R-roy, please..." Her voice was a soft, pleading whimper, "Please don't... I need you right now..." I took care of you when you needed me, but it's my turn now... I'm scared and don't remember half of what happened, and I can't even sit up by myself right now...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:35 pm

(Ashjsdubscubsdush *dies* xnx" 

Roy: ;A; </3 

GUYS YOU'RE MAKING ME UPSET

STAHP IT.)

Roy tried to say something, but whatever it was died in his throat at how thick it felt. He really didn't trust himself....but he found himself bringing up his hand again to hers to hold it anyway. For the love of Aurora, calm down! Comfort her! Roy tried to say something again-- he swallowed, and pitifully cleared his throat, before saying in anearly inaudible  whisper, "L-Laura...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:42 pm

(JUST HUG AND KISS AND STUFF PLEASE! *dies*)

Wishing he would offer more comfort than a reluctant hand to hold, Laura couldn't help but struggle with trying not to cry. She didn't understand why he was acting so... she didn't really know how to say it, but it was like he didn't want to touch her, which was the opposite of what she wanted. The marten tried to sit up a little, but the pain flared up in her abdomen, so she was forced to lay back down, letting out a hissing breath through clenched teeth. Tears were still stinging her eyes, but more from the awful way Roy was acting than from the pain...

(ROY. STAHP. SERIOUSLY. </3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm

(*dies* ROY YOU'RE MAKING THIS A SHIT TON WORSE 

STAHP 

Roy: ;~; S-stop.....) 

"D-don't...." Roy managed to speak again when he saw her trying to sit up, but couldn't-- the hiss of pain from her caused him to cringe a little. "P-please...." He trailed off a little, really not knowing what to do with himself.... He knew she needed him. But he was scared, too. He was scared he would make it worse, "I-I'm so s-sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:57 pm

(*dies repetitively*)

"You don't..." Laura countered, not wanting to hear this. She shook her head, sniffling as her ears angled back. "It's not your fault..." She could see the guilt all over his face; Roy was frankly a bit of an open book when it came to how he was feeling, and the vibes coming off of him right now were rather alarming. She shook her head again, uttering a slight hiccup, "Please don't do this... not now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

(Ashkadjadmnsckhadjhad ;n; )

Roy didn't know what to make of her words. He knew that, but he refused to believe it. It was just him.... He couldn't help it.... But he had to help Laura, his fault or not, "I-I know...." It was a pitiful answer, he knew, "B-Buht...." He silenced himself, willing for him to keep his mouth shut about that. It wasn't going to help Laura now, blaming himself. Swallowing again, the bat reached over to her with a slightly shaking hand, and somewhat pitifully brushed some of her hair from her face, with his hand holding onto hers still.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:14 pm

(*is broken* </3)

Relieved when Roy stopped shifting away, Laura held onto him with her good hand, leaning her head against his hand when he reached over to fix her hair, "A-are our families okay...?" The idea that a Sect soldier got in and hurt Celeste was frightening, and she hoped nothing like that happened.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:18 pm

(Asmbdsjhdfmnfsjhcs) 

"B-besides tairreefied for us on ze b-battlefield and f-for our lives.... Z-zey're okay...." He hadn't seen EJ or Rachel, but Richard told him that they were okay, which was a relief. He hasn't seen Chase either.... "No Sect soldiair got een...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 pm

(I need to stop eating... I've been so munchy lately... >m<'

Laura: ;A; </3)

"Th-that's good..." Laura let out a relieved breath, still holding onto him to make sure he didn't pull away this time, though with his strength he really didn't have to worry about being held captive by the little marten.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:28 pm

(Munchy-munchy.... *flops over* 

Roy: ono </3)

Seeing that Laura was holding onto him like that, even though it wasn't much of a problem for him to pull away, he still had his hand holding one of hers, and the other was gently caressing his face, "Y-yes...." The only thing that was bothering him was the fact that Julianne was still alive.... He was so close.... And yet do far, "Z-zhust worry about getteeng bettair....please...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

(Hehe, my Dad is happy with my suddenly gluttonous eating behavior. XD Most of the time I'm underweight or having trouble eating, and suddenly I like food. ouo My Mom wants me to gain five pounds, so maybe I will succeed if I try hard enough. XD)

Recalling a little of the battle, Laura began in a quiet, tense voice, admitting to her confusion, "I... I don't remember much about the battle. Everything's so foggy... We were fighting, and..." And it was so hard to remember the details! It was frustrating her, and she pinned her ears back as she tried to think, "I must've gotten knocked on the head pretty hard to forget..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:51 pm

(Oh, good. XD)

"I know..." Unlike Laura, Roy could almost remember every single detail-- it didn't happen that long ago. To be honest, he didn't want to remember. And thankfully, Roy's voice was clearing now as he replied, "Zhulianne retreated aftair.... She was surprised at 'ow far we've come, from zhust being leettle rebellion group.... I don't zink she weell bozair us for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:01 pm

(Awww, thatta boy, Roy. <3)

"Ha..." Laura managed a faint smile, starting to slowly relax again. She loosened her grip on Roy, less panicked than she had been just a few minutes ago, "We showed her, huh...? Maybe we stand more of a chance in this than anyone thought."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:07 pm

(Roy: ....? 

XD) 

Relieved that Laura was relaxing (he honestly blushed a little at her smile), Roy smiled a bit, too, "Yeah.... 'Onestly, I'm surprised.... Not zat I'm complaneeng much...." Roy had something that Julianne didn't-- supernaturals. There was a huge advantage, and he wasn't conplaing about that, either, "We'll be fine....don't worry." Roy brushed some of Laura's hair from her face again, and found himself more at ease as well.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

(Trying to work on Wycliff baby designs for EJ and Rachel... e3e Hmmm...

EJ: o//n//o' ....

YOU WILL BE SUCH AN EPIC DADDY AND UNCLE! <33333 *dies*)

Laura let out a sigh, then murmured, "Kinda wish my arm wasn't hanging up like that, so I could at least try to hug you..." It wasn't like Roy could even try to lay down in the bed with her, because she couldn't shift over with her broken arm held up like that. Sure, it was necessary for the bone to settle properly, but it sucked all the same. With her good hand, she reached up to his face, frowning a little, "You okay...?" His nose had to be broken, by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:22 pm

(Hurhurhur..... eue 

Rachel: o////o' 

Roy: ... 

YOU WILL ALSO BE AN AWESOME UNCLE, SO SSSSSSH.)

Roy's ear twitched a little when Laura reched up to his face, "Well, zat depends. I'm alright....buht I sound terreeble, don't I? Even more French, 'uh...?" Roy's already somewhat nasally voice was even more prominent now, and coated his words rather thickly, "Eet 'urts, zough.... A lot." Nothing like the pain Laura was going through, but it was still painful. "Don't worry about me, zough..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm

(Should the girls be twins, and if they are, should they be identical or fraternal? e3e?

EJ: Twin girls....?

Yes. You're doomed until little Ryan comes along. XD Not that you'd mind having girls, with how cute you are with Winnie now... he'll be the dad who is happy to attend tea parties. XDDDD)

"You do sound terrible..." Laura admitted with a bit of amusement, then realized she felt really tired already. Every little effort felt monumental, and she was totally exhausted. The little marten leaned back again, her good hand returning to holding onto one of Roy's. She was quiet for a long moment, as Roy assured her that she shouldn't worry about him, then sighed, "I love you..." She felt like he really needed to hear that right about now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:44 pm

(Oooh.... Twins.... eue Well, twin girls do have a higher chance of having twins themselves.... 

Rachel: o////o' 

I say fraternal. Because reasons. And I don't really like Ryan's name anymore.... I borrowed it from a guy I know from school, but he's a dick to me.... )

Smiling a bit, he saw that she was looking tired, and held her hand again, "Je t'aime...." He didn't think she really needed a translation, as he echoed her words, "Ze 'ealairs also are goeeng to situate a cot for me to stay wiz you dureeng ze night eef you wahnt..... To be 'onest, I don't really wahnt to sleep alone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: