The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 pm

"Oh, um, sorry...." Feeling awkward now, the fox let her go and stepped back, giving her some space, as she looked a little uncomfortable like that, "I just didn't want you to fall back... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:51 pm

"Y-yeah. Did I hurt you at all when you caught me?" she asked. She wrapped her tail around herself. She felt weird.

(I want to change Swan's hair color, but I don know what to change it to XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 pm

(Wasn't it originally blonde? What about making it a beige/cream colour, like Dream? I'm trying to remember his colours.... XD) 

"No, you didn't..... I was hoping the same wasn't to you, which I am glad it's not...." He hid his hands behind his back, feeling really, really awkward again. He winced slightly when his prosthetic hand cut his other, but he was long used to it now and ignored the pain.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm

(It was white, but close enough. I think Dream's colors was that he was a white wolf with brown eyes and red hair...I don't know if that would look nice on her XD She's a white cat with some black splotches and I changed her eye color to brown like Dream's eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

"You're hurt?" Malt asked when she saw him wince.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:59 pm

(My mom tried to teach me to knit... it didn't end well, either. XD I lost interest.

Anyways, maaaaybe I plan on the Sect getting mad about Safekeep and launching their first attack... and maaaaybe Laura gets pissed with Roy is targeted by someone of high rank and attacks them to protect him... and maaaaybe she gets hurt...)

"Alright," Laura said, opening the drawer to the side-table and pulling out her knitting, "I'm going to work on this so Ruth doesn't bug me about it, but I'll stay right here with you." She brushed her long tail against him, encouraging him to lie down again as she joked, "Maybe this will end up nice enough to be something..." She had no idea what it was she was making-- right now it was just a little square of amateur-level knitting.

---

Nani shook her head, "If she's taking a bath, I don't think she wants to be interrupted. Just relax with Chase here for a little while, okay? I have some patients to check on, but I'll be back in a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 pm

(I thought he was cream..... *goes to search for really, really old pictures but I can't find any* Dammit.... I really don't remember. *facedesks* But maybe she should have black hair? I dunno.... XD) 

"N-no, I'm fine." Nick said, not wanting her to worry over a stupid, silly little thing that didn't even concern you, "I'm a little sore, is all."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm

"Ok..." Aaralyn said. She wanted Chase to wake up and tell her it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 pm

"Then let's go and get some ice for it." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm

(I was kind of interested, but I sucked too hard and just didn't really enjoy it.... I think I have the little square somewhere-- it was a dark green colour... And I think I still have the yarn. o3o 

Oh God.... That'll be fun.... eue And people will kick ass to begin with, so it'll be ever better. 

Roy: YOU WHAHT?! 

JESUS ROY, SIT DOWN! *forces him to sit down* CALM THE FUCK DOWN SHE'LL BE OKAY. AND YOU AREN'T OKAY RIGHT NOW SO SSSSSSH! 

Roy: D8< ) 

"Seence when deed Ruz teach you to kneet?" Roy shifted again as Laura encouraged him to lie down, and he gladly did so as she went to join him. He rubbed at his face a little, brushing the sweat dampened hair from his face as he watched her a little curiously now, "I deedn't know you were eenterested.... Zank you, anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 pm

'Malt, I don't need ice.... I can stretch it out myself... Thank you for the concern, anyway." Nick shifted a little on the balls of his feet, feeling awkward again.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 pm

"We should go back inside..." Malt said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 pm

"Yeah, good idea...." Nick replied. "I know the way back... It's this way." The fox then started to lead Malt back to the Safekeep, not saying all that much.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm

(Shhh, Roy... Shhhhhhh... *shoves his head onto the pillow* My evilness will happen whether you like it or not. XD)

"Well, Ruth is the one who had the idea..." Laura admitted with a sheepish smile, "She said if I was going to be in a serious relationship with you, I needed to learn to knit you sweaters and stuff... Or something like that. She's a very sweet lady, but kind of scary when she gets that commanding look in her eye." The marten chuckled, fiddling with her knitting needles as she tried to make nice, neat rows of stitching.

---

Chase was quiet, out cold as he recovered from what happened earlier that day. After a little while, Sasha arrived; she walked into the room, stopping at the doorway and scowling a little when she saw Aaralyn, "Damn, who let the kid in?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Malt kept feeling this urge to get closer to him. She didn't know why, but she almost didn't fight it. Her tail kept swishing around and disturbing the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

(Roy: *grumbles and weakly throws the pillow at Chirp* I deteste you deeply. 

Dude, it's kind of evident. And I will let you kick ass and go into a rage, so you're welcome. o3o ) 

Roy's already rosy face went even darker at that.... Of course Ruth would think that, not that the bat was really complaining himself, "Of course she would... And I know from experience.... I grew up wiz 'er for two years aftair Chase found my seestair and I, remembair?" He smiled very faintly, before speaking again, "Anyway, I'm definitely set for sweatairs for now.... Buht eet'll be great to sweetch to somezing diffairent for ze summair...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 pm

"Sasha your back." Aaralyn said happily. She went over and hugged Sasha's legs.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Nick felt Malt very close to him, and he didn't really know why she was doing that. It bothered him a little, but he didn't dare speak it out loud. He also didn't really know what to say right now, and just kept his gaze fixed forward, scanning the forest for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Malt didn't say anything either. Her face was still a bit red. She felt like she would disturb Nick if she dared to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 pm

(What now? ouo"?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 pm

(idk he trips and she falls on top of him and their noses touch? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 pm

(Meh, too obvious. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 pm

(Hurhurhurhur... eue)

Laura nodded, agreeing, "The warm weather will be a welcome change..." She almost dropped her needles, and adjusted her grasp on them as she continued awkwardly, "I personally have a harder time with hot weather, but that's just me..." She liked being able to hide in her long, loose clothes, with her hair in her face. When it was hot, though, furry ones like her needed to be able to keep cool... Which meant lighter clothes. Laura honestly struggled with her self-image, ever since she was a child, and she felt vulnerable in anything less than her heavy robes and shawl.

---

"Ugh..." Sasha grumbled, pushing the kid off of her, "Do not touch me. Or talk to me. Or look at me. I thought we established this." She tended to avoid the little girl as much as possible, which was why Aaralyn didn't know her very well.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 pm

"Why don't you want me near Sasha? What did I do that was so bad?" she asked. She didn't understand why Sasha didn't like her, but she was going to try and at least find an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm

(Roy: ...Je vous déteste vraiment putain maintenant. D8< 

.....You kind of don't want to know what he just said. o3o" 

Aw, Laura.... You're so pretty! D8 I totally imagine some feels with that with Roy in KHS..... Because reasons, and he needs to be there for her. And Greyson and Tina. *flails*) 

"At least you don't 'ave to bundle up een ze weenatir all ze time.... 'Onestly, I feel like a marshmallow most of ze time.... Buht I can only eemagine 'aveeng more fur een ze summair...." Roy smiled a little-- he never had to deal with that kind of stuff, so he never had to worry much about the summer himself. Just being in a t-shirt and shorts was something he was looking forward to after the long, harsh winter, even for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: