The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:14 pm

(Oh dear... Sasha would eat poor Pippa alive. XD She'd just be scarred for life if she tried dating her. Hey, Sil's friends! Sasha is bad for Pippa's health! XD Well... she's kinda bad for everyone's health... but still!)

"Oh..." Winnie blinked, caught a little off guard by the seriousness in Flare's voice. She fiddled with the bow on her nightgown, not sure how to make this kind of decision, "Do I have to pick...?"

---

(Poor Aaron... XD We just love messing with him... mister skinny-jeans... XD)

Nani continued what she was doing when Aaron said it was fine, working down his legs. Things were less awkward when she finished up at his paws, the panther's entire body worked over from neck to toes. Sitting back, the ocelot asked, "There you go. How do you feel now?" She noticed his face was a little red still, though she had no idea that she had done anything to embarrass him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

(Yes.... And I love the fact that he wears skinny jeans. Because reasons. XD 

Roy: ....'ow een ze 'ell can you even wear zem....? 

Aaron: .... 

Aaaaah..... Ichabod introduced to skinny jeans. My favourite thing on the planet. XD) 

Relieved that the ocelot was finally done and that he wouldn't have to endure that pain again, Aaron shifted to sit up and crosses his legs. He brushed some dirt from his shirt, before rolling his shoulder. It was still sore, but a lot less tight than what he was used too. The blush was still on his face faintly as he turned back to Nani, "It'sh a lot better.... Better than it had been in a while.... Thanksh."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 pm

"Yes, sweetheart. Do you want to stay with me or the Barnaby's?" she asked. She wanted Winter to stay with her, but it was Winter's own choice. Besides the Barnaby's loved her too and helped raise her so she felt like Winter would choose them instead of her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:53 pm

(Sorry for poof. My dad is home. :3)

Nani smiled in victory when he said he was feeling better, "That's good! I'm glad I could help." She laid on her back in the grass, gazing up at the tree tops as she stretched out across the ground, "Ahhh... This is nice."

---

"U-um... I..." Winnie immediately became very stressed, unable to choose. She rubbed at her face, whining, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm

(It's okay. ^^" ) 

Stretching his arms above his head and getting a satisfied crack from his shoulders, Aaron sighed and dropped his hands to his sides. He was feeling so much better, better than he had been in a while. The panther then just sat next to Nani, but uncrossed his legs so the longer appendages wouldn't get cramped and sore, "Yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"It's ok sweetheart. Just think about it ok." Flare said and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Nani looked up at him as she laid back in the grass, another goofy smile on her face. She couldn't help but be happy with Aaron, for some reason... it had been a bit of a fight to get him to trust her, and want to spend time with her. There was a sense of victory in just having his attention, instead of him being off flirting with another girl. The ocelot told him, "I'm really happy you agreed to spend the afternoon with me, even if you didn't really have much a choice... I appreciate it."

---

"O-okay..." Winnie said quietly, wrapping her arms tightly around Flare when she hugged her. As much as she had missed the Barnabys, she would miss Flare if she moved out, so she was very conflicted about the whole idea... It really didn't help that she could feel Flare's emotions, too.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Blinking his yellow and blue eyes at Nani, he was quiet for a moment. He liked being with the ocelot, a lot, as she didn't judge him.... That weird feeling in his chest came back that nearly made him stop breathing. It was different than the feeling of loneliness that sucked the life out of him. If was something....something completely different, but he couldn't put words to it, "....Thank you for not pushing me away...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 pm

"You want some pancakes?" she asked. Her tail curled up a little bit and she also hoped that Winter hadn't told the Barnaby's that she was living with her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Nani reassured him, "You can come to me any time, okay? I hate seeing you so miserable..." She sat up, glad that the panther didn't seem so upset anymore, and brushed her hair back out of her face. The ocelot wasn't sure how long they had been out, but knew she would have to get back soon. Healers were still running a little low, and more needed to be trained soon, so the existing ones weren't so overworked.

---

Instantly distracted by the idea of food, Winnie lifted her head and nodded, giving a tentative smile as though she wasn't sure if it was okay to be happy. The little fox still held onto Flare, silently asking to be carried out into the kitchen with her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:53 pm

(Now kisssssss..... eue *shoves their heads together again*) 

Aaron let out a breath, before nodding slightly, giving into it, "Okay... Thanksh, again.... Will do." The panther managed a bit of a smile (how long he had gone without smiling, he wasn't too sure), before brushing his bangs out of his face again. He really didn't want this moment to end... He didn't want to go back inside and deal with Stone and Scotty. He just wanted Nani, and Nani only.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:13 pm

(Nani: o//n//o?!

Yes, kiss! Aaron is being so sweet! >w< *squee*)

Not sure what to do, Nani didn't ask to go back... she was reluctant to go back to work. What if Aaron got upset or lonely again? What if someone was picking on him, or being threatening or violent? Maybe he was in a worse spot than she thought and needed her to stay with him. Conflicted, the ocelot started fiddling with her hair, lightening up slightly when she saw Aaron smile-- what a sight! Had she ever seen him smile before?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:21 pm

(eue 

Aaron: >////o" 

PLEASE NANI YOU ALREADY DID KIND OF WITH THAT LITTLE PECK ON THE CHEEK! *dies*) 

The smile was very brief, and was more of a twitch of the lips before his face went back to the more controlled, stoic mask he learned to control ever since he was young. He didn't really know what was going on in her head, but she seemed happy and content, so he was as well. However, he was getting kind of awkward fast, and just started to pull at the grass a little, needing to keep his hands busy, even though it was a rather childish thing to do. 
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm

(I'm doing Spanish so I will be poofy.)

"Alright then. Let's go." Flare said and picked up Winnie to carry with her to the kitchen. She set Winter's on the counter and started to get everything set up.

(You want to rp with chase and Aaralyn and maybe Sasha running into Pippa?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 pm

(Nani: B-but I don't know what to do! oAo *panicking*)

Unable to help herself, Nani shifted closer to Aaron, asking him, "Can I hug you again...? N-not for much of any reason, I just... I want to..." She smiled sheepishly at him, her face a little red, but it was hard not to just reach out and hold Aaron. He just seemed so fragile and sad now, like he needed to be constantly held and comforted for Nani to feel that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm

(BUT NAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Aaron: >///o" )

Aaron tilted his head a little to the side, his ears twitching a little as he gave Nani a confused look. A hug...? It was a little weird, because he wasn't upset, but Nani really wanted too, apparently... "....Alright, then..." Acting awkard again, the panther opened his arms a little, awaiting the awkward and blushy hug, as the panther was starting to blush a little himself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

(Nani: *hyperventilates*

I'm getting tired already, so I'll have to leave soon. ^^' I'm gonna be spending my spring break this week catching up on school and I'm not looking forward to it.)

"Thank you," the ocelot gave a relieved sigh, then went and cuddled right up against Aaron in a more affectionate, fluffy hug than before. She leaned her head against him, her arms wrapped firmly around the panther's middle. She felt better when she had him like that, as though he was somehow protected from bad feelings now.

---

(Why Sasha running into Pippa? XD So she can terrify her? XDDDD)

Winnie watched Flare, asking, "Where's Jayden?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:00 pm

(Maybe or she could ask Pippa to babysit.)

"He's in his room." she answered and started to make some pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm

(Poor, poor Nani.... I'm sorry, but shipping. eue

Aaron: o///<" 

It's okay. ^^' I'm working on a project right now anyway. But catching up on homework is gonna suck.... a lot.... ono )

"Um, you're welcome...?" Blushing more when the ocelot openly cuddled up against his middle like that, he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her. She seemed content enough and didn't want to let him go, which only made Aaron's chest constrict again with that same feeling again... he could only recognize the feeling of lonliness, and not whatever this was. However, he ignored it as he leaned his head against her, letting his guard drop more than he had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

(*totally did not poof* Hehe... sorry. ^^' I should go now. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. eme')
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm

(*has spring break* 030')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm

(It's okay, Chirp. Good night and good luck tomorrow! *hugs* ono )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 pm

(Rp Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm

(Sure. What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

(Nalt and Jette?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: