The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:05 pm

(Because reasons XD do you need Blueh to quote our post? Since I can't quote it XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:07 pm

(Because we can. XD

Aw, thanks! X3 I enjoyed working on it, especially since I was drawing Stone's new design.

Nick: Thank you, so much... I trust you more than me at the moment... I appreciate it.)

Nick stopped abruptly when he heard a voice somewhere out to his left-- he looked, poised and ready to strike, but saw that it was just a girl.... she looked about as old as he was, "I could say the same thing to you." The fox raised his hands, as in mock surrender, even though his prosthetic kind of ruined the entire thing, "But I recognize you.... you're from the Safekeep, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:11 pm

"Yeah. Who are you, though?" she asked. She stepped closer to him to try and get a bit of a better look at him. She didn't recognize him at all. She crossed her metal arms and her tail swished around a bit, Nick would not be able to see that she didn't have a tail tip.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 pm

(*should go find the post now* o3o' I'm also watching Castle right now and it's distracting. XD

Awww, Nick. You and EJ have to be friends now. <3

EJ: ^w^ It's no trouble at all.

Says the one who pulls all-nighters to build fake limbs for people and then has a seizure.

EJ: That was one time! D8< Jeez!

And then defends himself. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:16 pm

"My name is Nicholas Rivera. I prefer Nick.... who are you?" Nick lowered his hands to his sides, his caramel coloured eyes fixed on Malt. He remembered her.... she was the one with the prosthetic arms that nearly died from traps set in the old woods. 

(It's okay. Sleepy Hollow for me is really distracting. XD

And yes, they must be friends. Because reasons. XD

Nick: Seizure...? ono'

Roy: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZAT! 

Richard: ...

Phillip: ....

Nick: Please don't pull an all nighter for me.... that isn't necessary.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Nani smiled a little bit as Aaralyn ran over to Chase's side. The ocelot walked up to the little hedgehog and put a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her, "We're not sure... He's going to be out for a while because of the medicine they gave him." Along with the new location, Safekeep came along with some more technology and supplies that they hadn't had back at the old camp. The Sect rebels had brought medical supplies that made this place seem like heaven compared to their old infirmary.

---

"Of course I'll stay with you," Laura replied, climbing up onto the bed again. She shifted over to sit next to him, reaching out to pull him against her, so his head was pillowed against her instead of the pillows. Due to their size difference, it took a moment for the two of them to get comfortable, especially since she was the smaller one and was now supporting a good bit of Roy's weight against her. The marten cradled Roy's head against the crook of her neck, sort of rocking him for a moment, like she would do for Celeste if her sister awoke from a bad dream in the middle of the night. Yes, even though they were teenagers, practically adults, they could still be babied a little and appreciate it... Laura appreciated the simplest, purest of gestures. She was one of those firm believers in the power of a hug.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

(Yaaay a post that isn't terrible! It took me a while, but I got it. XD

EJ: omo' *falls quiet when Roy yells*

*cough* Yeeaaahh... you boys need to spend some time together, too. This whole Roy-freaking-out thing is awful. ono')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:38 pm

(o7o

Roy: D8<

Nick: Um... should I go...? 

Yep, definitely.... omo I'm sorry EJ.... but this was kind of Chirp's fault... I'm not pointing fingers, but it was her idea for the tree to fall on Chase. I just responded accordingly with Roy.)

"Zank you..." Relieved that Laura wouldn't leave him alone, Roy shifted a little as the smaller marten pulled him closer to her so that he could be comfortable. He felt achy, with his head still hurting, so just being able to lean his head against the crook of her neck was good enough for him. The bat let out a deep sigh of sorts, his eyes slipping closed, but he was unable to let sleep take him... the events were too fresh in his mind to keep them out of his dream state. Brown eyes only half open really, slightly glazed over from his fever, Roy just looked up at the marten again, just wanting to hear her sweet, calming voice right now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:53 pm

(Heeeey! ... No, wait, I am kinda evil... XD)

Laura's thick-furred tail shifted to lay protectively over Roy, as though the marten was keeping guard over him at the moment as she held him. She felt his gaze on her and glanced down at him, meeting his glazed eyes... He just seemed so fragile right now, and it made a tiny bit of fear worm its way into her heart as she realized that this was small compared to the danger he put himself into. She couldn't help but tighten her grip on him, laying her head over his.

A moment later, Celeste returned, carrying a little container of medicine. She cautiously entered the room, moving over to sit the medicine on the little beside table, then signing something to Laura.

Translating what Celeste signed, Laura murmured, "She says that Chase is surprisingly unharmed. He's a bit beat up, but it's nothing life-threatening. He's safe in the infirmary with the healers and his family... and she alerted your parents as to where you were by writing a note and giving it to them."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

"I'm Malt Kress." she replied. She didn't know if she could trust Nick or not. Her tail curled up a little bit.

-----

"Doesn't Chase have a sister? Shouldn't I be with her instead of the healers?" she asked. She heard that Chase had a sister, but she didn't know what Sasha name was or what she had done in her past.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 pm

(I think we all are, to an extent. XD)

Roy was panting a little as he just looked up at Laura silently, not willing himself to speak now. He needed to save the strength for himself. The bat could also see the worry and fear in Laura's multicoloured eyes-- he would have scolded himself for making her worry if he didn't feel so terrible and weak. Roy just ended up hiding his face against her, until he heard someone else enter the room again, and weakly looked up to glance at Celeste as she brought in the medicine. Oh thank Aurora... It was still a herbal medicine, but much stronger, thankful to the supplies the former Sect officials had. However, the bat seemed to let out a sigh of relief and relaxed more into the marten as he was told about Chase's condition, and that his parents knew where he was, "Zank Aurora..." He ended up whispering, his voice still hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

"It is nice to meet you, Malt." Nick thought that was kind of a strange name, but he didn't say anything out loud, "What are you doing out here, if you mind me asking? Are you here to clear out your head?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm

"I guess you can say that." Malt replied. She normally didn't like being around crowds of people since she could get kind of shy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm

"I know how that feels.... I needed to get away from all the commotion myself..." Nick pushed some of his hair from his face, pushing it more to the side, as it was a combover style. There were faint scars on his face that weren't really noticeable, but they were always there to remind him constantly of the accident that left him without a hand.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 pm

"Do you mind if I come closer?" she asked. She was on the other side of the river so this felt kind of awkward. She thought that she could easily jump over the river.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm

(If Aaralyn lives with Chase, she'd know Sasha... because Sasha lives with him... XD)

Laura thanked her sister with a small smile and a quick sign, then turned her attention to Roy as Celeste left. She plucked up the container of medicine, glad the healers had given her a measuring spoon with it, and carefully put some of the substance on the spoon for Roy, "Here, you should take the first dose now... the sooner, the better."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm

"Do you think you can jump the river? I don't want you to fall in and get wet." Nick didn't see any trees that could be used, as their branches didn't reach far enough across the river to jump across.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Roy watched Celeste off, before moving to shift more upright as Laura went to prepare the medicine for him. He winced and had a hard time moving, but he managed to get more upright as he leaned against the headboard, "I'm not really complaneeng...." He rasped, really wanting the medicine now, even though it was kind of awkward for him to be spoon fed the herbal liquid. However, he just sucked it up and took it-- he barely grimaced at the taste as he swallowed it, as he was long used to the taste by now.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 pm

(Then let's say she just doesn't know Sasha very well XD and I can't fix my posts so...yeah. I'm also doodling Swan XD)

"I'll be fine." She assured. "I just need you to step back a bit." she added.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"Okay....." Cautiously, Nick stepped back, his boots sinking slightly in the mud and snapping some twigs that were on the forest floor. He just hoped she would make it and not fall backward into the water.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Quickly Malt leapt across the river. She landed on she other side, but the bank was slippery then she thought and she started to fall backwards. "Woah!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

(Laura: omo Feel better, Roy... </3

Oh, don't worry... it'll be your turn, next, Laura. *may or may not be plotting things like the evil person I am*)

Giving a somewhat forced smile, Laura set the medicine down on the side table again, "You should really try to get some rest now... I can sit with you, if you'd like." If he didn't want her right there next to him, she'd just do some housekeeping to stay nearby, or maybe read a book. Ruth was trying to teach her how to knit, so she could also take the time to practice with that.

---

Nani glanced around the room, "Well, Sasha is probably getting cleaned up. She was all muddy when she came in with the others. She'll be around soon."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

"Malt!" Acting quickly, Nick reached out for her arm and yanked her back onto shore, keeping her from falling backwards, "Aurora, are you okay?" His breathing was a little laboured, as he was still a little frazzled from the abrupt rush of adrenaline through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 pm

(Roy: *rasps* Chirp, don't you fuckeeng dare.... 

Ooh...... eue *pulls up a lawn chair* I like. Spill. ouo

Also, my grandmother attempted to teach me how to knit when I was younger.... It didn't end well at all. XD) 

Stifling a little cough, Roy winced again, before nodding very slightly again, "Please do...." He still didn't know if he could sleep.... He was feeling oddly awake now. However, Laura brought him comfort, and maybe being in her prescience could help with that. The bat also didn't know how long it would take for the medicine to work, and he was hurting, so it was hard to fall asleep anyway and stay comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 pm

"I want to see her." Aaralyn said.

---

"Um yeah...." Malt said, her face was a little bit red when he pulled her close to him like that. "You can let me go now..." she added and her ears were angled back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: