The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:09 pm

"I don't like kids. Especially clingy ones," Sasha mumbled, walking over to stand by Chase's bed. She might have felt different if Aaralyn was actually Chase's, but since her brother seemed like he was going to adopt some random runt, she wasn't all that happy.

---

(Roy, stop yelling at me and comfort your girlfriend! >8[

Laura: *sigh* It's okay... I'm fine. I'll just wear what I feel okay in, despite how warm or cold it is. I can live with that.

There will totally be feels with that in KHS... </3

Haha, Tinson... Still funny and cute. XD)

Laura gave a forced little laugh, "Yeah, the fur is handy in winter, but not so much in the summertime..." She recalled the one time she overheated because she was wearing long clothes in the middle of summertime. She had passed out, and her parents brought her to the hospital in a panic, and started being watchful on what she wore so it wouldn't happen again. Laura had been only thirteen at the time, but her opinion on herself hadn't changed in the five years since.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm

(Roy: >n<" 

Dude, she's kind of right about that. Just saying. 

Roy: .... 

There we go.... Calm down, speak English, and talk to Laura. 

Roy: ....Laura, zere ees not a zing wrong wiz whaht you look like.... >////o" 

Please tell me she isn't going to have an eating disorder in KHS.... Because I will probably cry from feels. 

And there will always be some Tinson. And I really, really want them to be introduced soon on the swim team.... XD) 

Roy fell quiet for a second afterwards-- he noticed the rather forced laugh she gave... Was something wrong? "....Laura, are you okay...?" It was a little weird coming from him, as he was clearly sick and not okay, but he couldn't help but ask anyway. He was unaware of her self-conscious thoughts about her body, and didn't even think about it being what was somewhat upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 pm

(Laura: It's not like that... I don't have an eating disorder, but... I'm not very pretty anyway. Starving myself won't fix that. o~o But I've always been this way... I'm used to it.

It'll be so funny when Tinson comes in... XD)

"I-I'm fine, just a little worried about you..." Laura replied, smiling as reassuringly as she could. That was part of the truth, though not all of it. As the weather warmed up, everyone else would shed their winter clothes, but Laura would still be hiding. Celeste tried to help her get over her personal demons, but she could only help so much.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 pm

"Why?" Aaralyn asked and was next to Sasha and chase.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:41 pm

(Roy: ....Laura.... Whoevair told you zat was lyeeng.... Eet eesn't true. You're beauteeful.... Please don't let anyone tell you ozairwise.

Aaand him attempting to help and being cute..... XDDD

Welp, I really, really wanna know how Roy would respond to that in KHS.... I know he would be shocked to hear this from her own mouth, though.

AND YES TINSON BECAUSE PHILLIP WOULD BE OVERPROTECTIVE OF TINA AND STUFF. 

AND HOW WILL PHILLOH HAPPEN?!) 

"N-no...." As much as Roy was sick right now, he still observed.... And he could see something he never noticed in her eyes before until now.... Something deep inside her that only she could really fight. A delicate looking hand gently brushed some of the hair from her face as he was now propped up on one of his elbows onto his back, "...I know zere's somezing else.... You trust me, don't you...?" It hurt a little she didn't tell him anything about her doubts, but if she had a good reason, he wouldn't be that upset.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 pm

"Because," Sasha grumbled, then just tried to ignore her as she fixed some of Chase's messy blonde hair. She murmured to herself without realizing she spoke aloud, "His hair needs cut..."

---

(Laura: You're just saying that... ono

PHILLOH WILL SOMEHOW HAPPEN I DUNNO YET! *flails*)

Not really wanting to admit that she was far less confident than she seemed, Laura tried to think of an excuse. She didn't want to shut Roy out, but she knew his opinion was biased because they were dating. He would just tell her what he thought she wanted to hear. The marten clumsily fiddled with her knitting, "I just..." She stopped, sighing, and tried again, "I'm bothered by silly things... They don't really matter..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Aaralyn made a qeird face."That's why you don't like me? Because he hair needs to be cut." she said, she was quite confused.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 pm

(Roy: No, I'm not zhust sayeeng zat. 

ME NEITHER

BUT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT 

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS HIS SEIZURES.) 

Shifting to sit more upright, Roy sighed a little, hating to hear that, "Of course zey mattair, Laura.... Whaht's wrong? You can tell me..." The bat was starting to get a little worried about her now, and wrapped one of his gangly arms around her shoulders, trying to bring her comfort, "I'm 'ere for you.... Zrough evairyzing."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm

"No, you half-wit!" Sasha snapped, "I don't like you because you're nosy, too talkative, and don't know how to leave me alone!" She stiffly walked away, "I'm gonna go find you a stupid babysitter so I can have time with my brother..."

---

(Shiloh: omo I'll take care of him...)

"It's just the same silly stuff I've dealt with since I was twelve," Laura shook her head a little, realizing he wasn't going to let her get away with not telling him, "I'm just awkward... I'm short, too wide around the waist for someone with virtually no curves, my ears are too big, my feet too small, my muzzle too square, my hair is too fluffy, and my eyes aren't even the same color..." She let out a breath after her little rant, then plucked at her green robe she wore, "I wear this to cover up..." She was aware of how pathetic she sounded, and was ashamed of it. The little marten hid her face behind her hands, dropping her messy knitting into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Aaralyn's ear drooped a little bit. She shifted closer to Chase. "I wish you were awake..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 pm

(You can take care of him when Tina can't, as they aren't in the same grade. Does this count sort of for shipping? ouo? 

Roy: .....) 

Roy was silent for a second as he let this all sink in.... He was honestly surprised she thought this way-- he didn't think any of it at all, and honestly found her two coloured eyes beautiful in their own way. He also wasn't the one for sappy words... Just the truth, "Laura...." He started, holding her a little tighter and closer to him as she was quite upset about all of this, "Zere ees not a zing wrong wiz you.... Not one single zing." He rasped, before clearing his throat, wincing a little, and continuing, "And before you say I'm zhust sayeeng zis because I am your boyfriend, buht I am not. Eet ees ze truz.... Even before we started dateeng, you always stuck een my mind.... You don't 'ave to covair up all ze time.... You're beauteeful ze way you are..." Then again, he had some of his own doubts.... But he didn't let them get to him, as they weren't that important to him right now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 pm

(*tired* I was feeling a bit better today so I did a bunch of laundry... now I'm really tired. XD But yaaay it's the weekend now!)

Laura sighed again, "Everyone has a hard time when they hit their early teens... but my awkward stage just never went away." She didn't continue growing to be tall and slim like her mother, but instead stayed small. It seemed to be a small issue, but with her younger sister growing up to be taller and prettier than her, she was just reminded of her flaws.

---

Chase's ear flicked, as though he heard Aaralyn and subconsciously responded to her voice. Still, he was recovering, and stayed in a state of only partial consciousness, like he was in a light sleep. Sasha, meanwhile, tried to find a babysitter for Aaralyn... She found the deaf kid, whatever her name was, and poked her, "Hey, you."

Celeste glanced up when Sasha poked her, a quizzical look on her face as though she wondered what the pushy canine wanted.

Pointing to Aaralyn, Sasha growled, "Take her out of here." She gestured to the door.

The young marten frowned, looking over at Aaralyn. She didn't see why the little girl had to leave if she behaved herself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:26 pm

(It's great to know you're feeling better, Chirp! o7o I really needed the weekend.... and I might be poofy tomorrow because I am going to a rehersal for my dance that's practically the whole day. I think there is internet there, though, which is great. XD)

"Laura, I don't know about you, buht I kind of know 'ow zat feels...." Of course he hit his teenage years kind of hard.... and he didn't really grow much thicker, only taller, which gave him an almost scarecrow like appearance. He tried to not let it bother him, but it was still there.... However, Laura's issues were more than his, "And 'onestly, I don't know why you would wan't biggair feet.... I've lost count 'ow many times I've tripped ovair zem and fell up ze stairs when I was youngair.... even now." Coughing a little again, Roy continued, wincing slightly when he disturbed the bandages on his arms, "Laura, you're steell young... eet can change. But you're...you, and zere ees nozing more I am askeeng for..."

(And yes, I just made a headcannon for Roy that during his teen years, he would litterally fall up the stairs.... and it takes a lot of skill to do that. XD *may or may not do it myself sometimes*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:53 pm

(Oh my God... I was watching the music video for Enemies by Shinedown, and it's pretty much all the bandmembers beating the shit out of one another.... no joke. I don't even get why.... *facepalms* XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 pm

(Hehe, I fall up the stairs quite a lot.... XD)

Feeling bad when Roy coughed again, Laura stopped her pouting and sat up, turning to wrap her arms around him, "I'll get over it eventually..." She nuzzled him a little, "I've just never gotten over old insecurities, even if they're minor. It'll be okay, though... thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:01 pm

(Oh dear... I don't watch music videos because they never make sense. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 pm

(I'm a dancer.... which is quite pitiful for me, actually. XD

Me neither.... but some actually do. I watched Hunter Hayes' Invisible, and it was more than just bullying... I mean, there was poverty, bullying, sexual harassment in the workplace, and a bunch of other things that just killed my feels.... *dies* But the fists start flying after the main guitarist (I think) grabs a foldup chair and hits the main singer's back, and then all hell goes loose. XD)

Trying to stop himself from coughing again but kind of failing at it, Roy wrapped his own arms around her, thankful she was calming down a little... But Roy hated the idea that Laura had these insecurities that she wasn't tall enough, or pretty enough, or that she had no curves, "Eet's no problem... eet's ze least I can do, really.... I'm 'ere for you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 pm

(*totally zonked out* ^^' ... Hehe... Chirp is tired and bad at focusing.)

Laura smiled faintly, "No, you should be the one we focus on right now... How about that rest now, hm?" She shifted into a more comfortable position, abandoning her knitting so she could hold Roy instead, happy to act as his pillow.

---

Meanwhile, Greyson was up to his usual antics. He was rearranging his and Tina's apartment, moving the furniture around as they tried to figure out where to put anything... And he didn't let Tina help him move the heavy items, insisting he would do it while she just decided where she liked it best, "What kind of man would I be if I let my girlfriend do the heavy lifting? I can do it, honest... now where do you want this chair?" The housing was quite nice here, nice enough to keep everyone's spirits up as they returned to a comfortable home after a long, hard day of work.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 pm

(*facedesks really hard* YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME--! *dies* The page refreshed..... *dies*)

Roy would have objected, but he was starting to feel fatigue drag him down, seemingly as if he had no more adrenaline in his veins. He only nodded slightly, and went to shift with her to get in a more comfortable postion, "Alright, alright..." His long legs were hidden underneath the blanket as he leaned against Laura, his face hidden and pressed to her neck. His arms were also around her, loose enough for her to not be hurt, but tight enough that she wouldn't be able to break free if she got up without waking him up. Roy hoped he wouldn't dream as he started to doze off... his fevered mind loved to fuck with him. But the one good thing with being a heavy sleeper was that he didn't dream... it was just a dark abyss where he didn't have to think. 

---

Tina was honestly kind of amused that Greyson insisted on being the one to move the furniture around, but she felt bad at the same time because she wasn't helping him. However, he didn't seem upset, so Tina tried to ignore it for now, "Okay, okay..." She pulled a content face, thinking for a second, before saying, "How about over there?" She pointed to a spot near where Greyson was already standing, as the area looked a little empty...she honestly wasn't good at this kind of stuff, but she was trying.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:20 pm

(omo' .... *hugs*)

A little amused by the way Roy gently imprisoned her, as odd as that seemed, Laura held his head against her and affectionately rubbed her cheek against him, "Just get some sleep..." I'm clearly not going anywhere, so rest...

---

"Yes, ma'am," Greyson dutifully pushed the chair into place, trying to be as manly as possible while moving around the heavy item. Still, he was a total klutz, and sat the chair on the end of his own tail, "Eep!" He yanked on his tail to get it free, then looked down at it in a pouty manner, "Good thing I have armor, huh...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:28 pm

(*slowly hits head against the wall* Fuck. Me. *dies*)

It wasn't long before Roy was lying limply on her, as he finally let sleep drag him down into its depths.... it was something that really kept him sane. He snored faintly, but it wasn't all that loud as he moved to curl up around her, even though he was plenty warm with his fever going and the blanket pulled over him.

---

(Oh my God Grey... I can't even take you sometimes. XD

Tina: ono Are you okay?)

Tina watched him as he pushed the chair into place, and was about to look away to the last few furniture pieces left when Greyson squealed a liittle. Confused, she looked back, and saw him holding his tail with a hurt, pouty expression.... And this is why I shouldn't let Greyson do this... he'll just end up injuring himself.... However, she did find it inwardly funny, and tried not to start laughing, "Yeah... Are you okay, though? Maybe you should take a break... You've been going at it for a while." She also didn't want him to pull anything, stub toes, or knock anything over, which could very much happen as well.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 pm

(Sasha: Okay!

NOT LIKE THAT! *tackles her and stabs her with a tranquilizer*)

Laura smiled in amusement when he started to snore, then got a little wide-eyed when he shifted, pulling her closer and curling up around her. If she hadn't been held captive before, she certainly was now. The marten chuckled a little to herself and settled down to relax for a little while herself, though she wasn't sure if she would actually sleep.

----

(Greyson: I'm fine! *manly pose while thinking 'ow ow ow ow ow ow'*

Yeup. XD That's Grey for you.)

"I'm alright!" Greyson assured her, dropping his bruised tail and smiling sheepishly, "It's just a little sore." He stepped back to look around the room, "Well, the big stuff is all in place, so we can relax a bit, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 pm

(Oh my God.... XDDDD Well, that happened. 

Everyone: .... 

Okay, should we timeskip, or leave them alone for a bit to do another pairing? ouo?)

"Of course I do." The otter stretched out her back a little, and sighed when something popped in her sore shoulders, before letting her arms drop by her side, "We can do the smaller stuff later... I don't want you to pull anything, you know? And I want yout to take a break, so there." Brushing at some of her curly hair, Tina went over to the couch they just recently placed and sat down on it, bringing her knees to her chest and looking at the pangolin expectantly for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm

(Netflix is being mean! D8< Gimme my Brotherhood, you evil machine!

Um, we can do more stuff, if you'd like. ouo)

Greyson just shrugged, unable to argue with her over that, "Okay, okay..." He went over and sat next to her, looping an arm around her and smiling widely. He was happy that they moved to this new, better location, and told her so, "This is nice, isn't it? It's a lot better than what we came from."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 pm

(Nuuuuuuu! D8 *flails* KSJHFAKUHFAKHU 

Okay. ouo What should we do, then? Maybe Philloh plus Maude and Jasper or something? Or Aarani or Scone?)

Shifting closer to Greyson when he sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she smiled a little in response to that, "Yes, definitely... I like the feeling that we are all together, and not all scattered around the place... and it's nice to have better medical supplies, too...." She let out a breath and leaned her head against Greyson's shoulder, and closed her eyes for a second. She was honestly getting used to being in a relationship with Greyson... and it honestly felt really nice. Better than the nagging feeling of lonliness she had at the beginning of the war, when she was seperated from Phillip and found EJ and Roy in the forest, who was sick the first time she met him.... she couldn't ever forget that. A Monster Wolf was also involved, but she didn't like to think of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: