The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 pm

(I AM SORRY BUT I AM NOT OKAY OH MY GLOB I CANNOT TAKE THIS SONG SLDFBMLKGNBLIFXJGOI--!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Nice one.

Lance: Do I want to know who your victim is going to be?

eue

Lance: I don't do I?

eue

Lance: Fuck my life...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:36 pm

(*wants to color in the pictures I have for the twins, but I need to finish my schoolwork first* /omo/ *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm

(Roy: ...*turns to walk out* OmO'

*drags him back in* e3e... Where do you think you're going?

Roy: OMO?????

That song does have a lot of good points, to be completely honest. o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 pm

(It's hilarious!!! XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:51 pm

(Just imagine cute little female characters singing it... and it becomes absolutely hilarious despite the serious points. I love it because it's so cute, and funny, and cheerful, despite the insults and very good points. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm

(I NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO IT I CAN'T BREATHE OR STOP LAUGHING! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm

(Yep. XD

o3o"... Are you okay?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

(STAAAAAAHP DAMN IT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Unbenounced to the students of Kolerin High, trouble was stirring. A group of mundanes was gathering just outside the school's grounds. They weren't armed but they were Sect supporters, so there was that.

A staff member saw this and immediately called for campus lockdown.

The people marched, and Lance was stuck outside the buildings...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Roy had become accustomed to the internal and external lockdown drills the school performed often... But nothing prepared him for it actually happening. The bat nervously held onto his sister (practically dragging her along) as they followed their class quickly back to their class; the door was locked, curtains drawn over the windows, and they hid in the blind spot where no one could see them. The bat's heart was racing, and he felt a pain in his chest, How could this actually be happening?! I didn't think this would ever really happen...

Rachel tried to be composed, but her holding onto her brother with her hands clamped on his arm didn't really help much. Her eyes were wide, blank with terror. She barely paid any attention to their teacher doing a headcount of their students.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Zero followed his class, noting the empty seat where Lance should be. He prayed Lance was in the bathroom or already home by now.

Unfortunately Lance hadn't made it off campus before the rioters converged on the school. The vulpine was trapped between locked doors and angry ignorant rioters. So he did the only thing he could think of. He ran, sprinting for every single door he could find...but found they were all locked.

"Damn it damn it damn it!!!" he cursed running.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:52 pm

(Lance can control metal... can't he just undo the locks...?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:53 pm

(He's in panic mode, he's not exactly thinking straight.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 pm

When Flare had heard that the school was on lockdown she made a break for EJ's class. She needed to make sure that her cousin would be alright and that nobody in the class room would do anything to him. Thankfully she made it to his class in time and went over to him, she held the smaller cat close to him.

(*is debating whether or not to have Jaymond outside as well* e3e)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

(Dammit, Lance... *backhands him across the face* They're just a bunch of people, they don't have guns or anything! Quit being a sissy!

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm getting in on the action here. Time for senpai to give everyone a real reason to plead, "notice me, Senpai!")

Lance wasn't the only student not currently cowering beneath a desk, but he was the only one running around and panicking. A girl with snow white fur was striding across the school grounds, like a one-woman patrol, her chin held high and shoulders squared as she moved between the outdoor structures, looking for any stragglers, particularly young children, who were stranded outside. As Vice President of the Student Council, and the highest-ranking supernatural student in the school, Evelyn the ermine was not about to go cowering when there was work to be done. She had taken it upon herself to help get classes of younger kids to safety, and was now calmly patrolling the grounds much like a warrior queen would stride across her lands.

She didn't even seem to notice the crowd gathering outside the main gate, disregarding them as they were held back by the gate itself... for the time being. Her dark violet hair swirled behind her in a slight breeze as she stopped by one of the utility sheds outside, which held some of the sports equipment. She opened the doors, checking for any frightened students inside, then closed it when she found it empty. On to the tennis court.

She started walking again, hearing the people at the fence shouting and chanting about something regarding supernaturals being evil, of course... but she disregarded them, more like outright ignored them, as she headed for the tennis court. This was her land, her school, and she was not going to let some ignoramuses scare her. 

Inside the building, students who dared stretch up to peer out of windows saw the starkly colored figure moving around outside... "Someone is still out there! What if the people get in?!"

"It's Evey! The girl from student council!"

"Why is she outside?!"

"Does she know the drill?!"

"She helps teach the drills, of course she knows them!"

"Everyone get down, this isn't a drill!" The teachers would snap, demanding the students sit down again.

----

EJ was startled when his cousin burst in, eyes going wide and fur poofing out. "F-Flare?!" He found himself all wrapped up in her orange-furred arms, but didn't object to it, just hoping that her own teacher and class knew that she was safe inside the building, just in the wrong room.
His large ears flattened to his head as he leaned close to her, trying to ignore the fact that they were currently in a real lockdown, not a drill.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:18 pm

"It'll be okay." Flare whispered to him. The orange cat knew she was right to come to him, the poor guy might've been panicking out of his mind with no one familiar to comfort him! Her own were flattened, but that was to hear any sort of noise coming from behind her. Firelily didn't think about her own teacher, she only thought about EJ.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

(Roy: o_o Holy shit.

Holy shit indeed. o3o Damn, Evey's not taking any shits.

I can't really add to that, but... I remember that Evey and Tina were friends. Is that still a thing?

I also kind of want Roy to play the unintentional hero... Just a little.)

The twins still cowered in fear, really unable to do anything as the group of rioters outside grew larger. Well, this was something to tell their father when they were finally allowed home... If he didn't know already. Still holding onto Rachel, Roy looked around the classroom, scanning the other students. Everyone seemed to be here, and they were pretty much scared into silence.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 pm

(Evey: They should know not to come knocking when Senpai is home... *eyes glowing menacingly*

Sure, Tina and Evey can be astronomy friends. XD

No door can hold up to Roy's strength, so maybe he ends up helping the stragglers get inside by simply breaking doors? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm

(Yay. ouo Isn't Evey more into astrology, though?

Possibly. o3o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

(*is still debating on if Jaymond should still be locked outside* eue')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

(Space. It doesn't matter. XD

GO BREAK THINGS, ROY! STONE CAN JOIN YOU AND ACT HEROIC IN FRONT OF SCOTTY!

Scotty: *swoon*

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:28 pm

(Okay. Nevermind. XD

Roy: Okay...? o.o"

Stone: .////."

Unrelated, but I totally imagine like, Scotty Skyping his family back home, and Stone's like of awkwardly like 'ouo"' through the entire thing... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:14 am

Lance pried at the next door only to turn and see a wall of people not five feet from him

"Shit!" He cursed

Someone brandished a pocket knife. Lance's eyes widened, he put his hands up, "Let's not try anything hasty...or rash...or both..."

"THE ONLY GOOD SUPER'S A DEAD SUPER!"

That was his queue, Lance turned to run but the knife tackled him from behind taking both of them to the ground. Lance felt himself rolled over. The guy raised the knife to end it. He had no choice, the 17 year old did what he had to. Using a small amount of his magnetism, he threw the guy's down stab way off course pretty much forcing the guy to stab himself in the leg. He screamed. Lance wiggled free. More rioters showed up. Lance was surrounded now...and the punches flew.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:44 am

(For some reason, I imagine Roy and Stone being awesome and saving stragglers... Lance, possibly, and for some reason, Celeste. Because I like to be evil. e3e And I just imagine Roy like carrying her off and just fucking running inside to get her to Laura.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next