The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 pm

"And just what makes you think she wants to, kitty?" Zero asked standing directly behind him, his arms crossed like he was already judging the kid.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:54 pm

"What does it matter to you?" the guy growled. "Whoevah you are, I say that you should leave. I don't think you want trouble." Matilda said. She didn't sound like she was threatening him, more like she was warning him. It was clear that she didn't want to be near this guy at all, but she didn't want someone to get seriously injured either. She fiddled a little bit with one of her ponytails, but that seemed to make her boyfriend angry. "I thought I told you to not put your hair into those stupid ponytails, put your hair the way I like." he ordered/growled. Matilda didn't want a fight to break out so she did as she was told. "See she's just so long as she listens so leave us alone you ass." the snow leopard said to Zero.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 pm

"Oh I'm the ass?" Zero said like he was surprised, "Hmm...last I looked you're the one barking orders like mutt with an inferiority complex, and I'm simply making a suggestion."

"Yo Zee!" Lance called from a little ways off, then he nodded his head like he wanted the stoat to get over here.

He gave him a "one sec" gesture.

"Anyways; seriously girl, you can do better than this loser."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 pm

"Don't listen to the weasel, I'm the only guy for you. Now then leave us alone so that we go back to the way we were, when we were all happy." he said and pulled Matilda close to him. Matilda wasn't enjoying it at all, but she had to do as he said or she would seriously hurt again and she really didn't want to cause a scene just because she didn't listen. "You shouldn't keep a frend waiting." Matilda told Zero.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:09 pm

"Lance has more patience than a sniper in Vietnam, he'll be fine." Zero told her.

"I think you should be the one that leaves, kittycat, or do I have to chase you up a tree with a spray bottle?"

The kids around them all gave off an astounding "ooh..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Matilda knew that if this kept up it would end in a fight and no matter who won or lost she would also get injured as well. "Just please leave us alone." she somewhat begged. She almost sounded afraid and tried to give him an assuring look that she would be ok.

""I'm not going anywhere. I'm allowed to sit where I want and with who I want. So go and weasel over to your dog." he growled.

"Jay stop, let's just focus on us ok." Matilda said. She was clearly trying to distract him so that Zero could leave before a fight broke out, she would rather not eat then have a fight brake out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:29 pm

"Zee..." Lance said tapping his foot clearly knowing what was up, "We've got work to do."

Zero sighed, "Alright then, but whenever you feel like ditching this pussy, I'll be over there."-he hooked a thumb towards where the wolf was sitting.

And with that he departed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lance snapped when he got there, "Are you TRYING to get suspended?"

"Not now, Lance, we've got the debate to worry about,"

"This loose-cannon bad boy thing is really starting to piss me off..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 pm

After lunch was over it was back to classes. When Zero would get to his Math class he would be able to see Matilda was there, without her boyfriend. She seemed a lot more relaxed and no so afraid since the bigger snow leopard wasn't looming over her shoulder. She usually wished that the Math teacher would be late more often since it gave her more time to relax. She was putting her hair back up in ponytails the way she liked it. She was more free and a lot happier during this class, all of her other classes were more stressful because her boyfriend was there.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Zero plopped down next to her, "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:38 pm

"Oh 'ello. Thanks for tryin' to stand up for me, but don't do it again please. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Matilda said.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, "I don't think your 'boyfriend' knows I'm a Super."-he put air quotes around boyfriend for obvious reasons.

"Anyways, why don't you dumb his loser ass and move on?" he asked legitimately curious.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

"It's very complicated. He's not scared of Supers since he's a super himself." Matilda said. It was most likely more obvious as to why she didn't dump him, he could always use his power/s on her to make sure that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:05 pm

"Ah..." he said, "He's still an asshole...and a control freak at that. He can't control you though, you've got to fight whatever he's doing to you and get out of there."

He wanted to add in something about beating his face in but decided against it.

Lance stepped in the class a moment later, he had to grab a few things from his locker unlike Zero, who was more an audio learner and had really good memory.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 pm

"Problem is that he's stronger than I am." she explained. She had tried to fight against him and it always turned out bad for her so she stopped.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm

"I seriously wished he'd throw a blow at me," Zero admitted, "Oh. I don't think I introduced myself."-he laughed a little bit sounding a bit nervous almost, "I'm Jordon, but call me Zero."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 pm

"I'm Matilda." she introduced. She knew that her boyfriend could get in trouble if he hit Zero which is why he was waiting for the soat to hit him first.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 pm

"Matilda? Like the girl from the book?" he asked.

Lance rolled his eyes, if only Senpai were here, he might have acted much much different...

(Zero: Fuck you Lance... -////-" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 pm

"Yes actually." Matilda answered. She flicked her tail when she saw Lance roll his eyes.

(That is where I got her name from XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 pm

"Oh don't mind the Fantastic Mister Fox over there, he's just mad cause," -he looked over at Lance, purposely raising his voice so the vulpine could hear, "I beat him in Debate again!"

"Shut it Marshall...I was just off my game was all." Lance said looking away.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Can't be off something you were never on..."

(Zero: BURN!!!!!

Lance: Weak...

Zero: Piss off; that was funny XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 pm

"You shouldn't make fun of your friend like that, you could realleh 'urt his feelins." Matilda said.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:39 pm

"Outside of class, Lance works in an auto shop, his coworkers do it too."

"In other words," the vulpine said taking as seat near them, "I've got thick skin, nothing this debate star can say bugs me personally."

"Yeah...maintainers are cruel people...but their the good kinda of cruel like...um..."

"There's no real good comparison unless you want to talk R rated stuff."

"A time and a place...nuff said."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm

"Nothing good comes from cruelty, it can still really hurt people." Matilda said. She saw nothing good in her 'boyfriends' cruelty or any kind of cruelty, that can lead to breaking and seriously hurting people.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Lance shrugged, "Crude humor is probably the better way of putting it."

"Agreed," Zero added, "What your so-called boyfriend does is, for lack of a better phrase, bat-shit insane. Someone oughta knock him off his high horse."

"Too bad you can't touch him without getting suspended." Lance pointed

"And he's not dumb enough to cause a fight with me or really anyone...though he is pretty dumb if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

"He's vury careful about that sort of thing. I've tried to stop 'im, but it didn't end well at all. Not to mention there's his friends to 'elp 'im." she explained.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:03 pm

"His friends shouldn't be a problem," Lance mentioned, considering his own powers, "It's his power we have to worry about."

"Fred might be able to figure out how his power works." Zero pointed out.

"Maybe..."

The males looked at Matilda, "Do you know how his powers work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next