The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:54 am

(Scone. Because yes. XD

Well, a struggle starting up might be enough to urge some supernaturals to get up and help. Lance is currently having the shit beaten out of him. o3o")

Being telepathic had its perks-- noticing a spike in hostility near the east side of the school, Evelyn took off in that direction. People must have gotten past one of the gates and made it to the school grounds! She saw a mob going after an unlucky kid who hadn't managed to get inside the building in time; wait, wasn't that the dorky friend of that loudmouth Jordan kid?!

Snarling, the ermine lunged up to the nearest person in the crowd, ripping him back by the collar of his jacket before landing a hard left hook on his jaw and tossing him aside like garbage. "That is too far!" Her voice rang out in an echo, silver eyes glowing as her body began to take on ethereal properties, wisps of white trailing out from her with each movement. Her clothing fell off, landing in a pile on the grass, as she took on the appearance of a ghost. The ethereal ermine lunged forward again, forcing her way through people-- literally. She passed right through them, sending chills up their spines and causing them to shriek in horror at the sight of a girl emerging from their torso after going through their back.

Upon reaching Lance, she regained some solidity, enough to grab onto him at least. She pulled the wounded boy close, then sent out a telekinetic shock wave to launch their attackers back, sending them sprawling across the grass. While they were still stunned, the half-ethereal and rather nude teenage girl looked down at Lance with wide eyes. "Can you run?!" Carrying him would be hard, even if she went ethereal and managed to haul him right through a wall and to safety. It still required carrying his weight, and he was no little kid.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 am

(Gah, I can never seem to remember the correct coding for italics while I'm on the mobile version... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Lance had been beaten nearly unconscious. His only defence being coated in a light coat of metal but maintaining it was hard to maintain. He was bleeding from a cut on his head as well as from his nose and lip. One eye was already swelling up, he'd have a black eye tomorrow...

He tried to stand, his legs were shaky, he limped towards where Evey had come outside. With a menacing glare at the crowd he muttered one phrase

"This isnt over..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 pm

(She's right next to him, holding onto him. Not standing nearby. And she's been outside this whole time.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 pm

(Im saying in the time it took her to get over to him he was beaten up like that. If you want me to redo it I will after work.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:26 pm

(It's the second paragraph I don't understand. I don't know what you're trying to say there. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:01 pm

(I'll just wait to post... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:18 pm

(I'll wait as well ^^' Maybe when Evey checks around again she can find Jaymond ouo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm

(And Roy's gonna help eventually. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 pm

(If Roy breaks down the door Jaymond just going to slowly shake his head at him XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:29 pm

(Roy: ?????

Probably. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

(Jaymond: ...-_-'

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

(Roy: What?! DX)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:43 pm

(Jaymond: *shakes head* -_-)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm

(Roy: ._.")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 pm

(Jaymond: -_-')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 pm

(Roy: Alrighty then... ._.")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

(Jaymond: *starts reading a book because Roy is being too boring*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(It's the second paragraph I don't understand. I don't know what you're trying to say there. XD)

(OH! He's heading to the door she came out of. Like how I'm picturing it is, Lance gets trapped then Evey come outside shortly after. Scene played out and now Lance going to use where she came out of to get back inside. XP )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 pm

(But she like, grabbed him? And is trying to pull him inside? And is very much naked.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:00 pm

(Did she grab him? *goes back to read* )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:01 pm

(Oh okay she's carrying him. Um... *goes to repost* )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Scone. Because yes. XD

Well, a struggle starting up might be enough to urge some supernaturals to get up and help. Lance is currently having the shit beaten out of him. o3o")

Being telepathic had its perks-- noticing a spike in hostility near the east side of the school, Evelyn took off in that direction. People must have gotten past one of the gates and made it to the school grounds! She saw a mob going after an unlucky kid who hadn't managed to get inside the building in time; wait, wasn't that the dorky friend of that loudmouth Jordan kid?!

Snarling, the ermine lunged up to the nearest person in the crowd, ripping him back by the collar of his jacket before landing a hard left hook on his jaw and tossing him aside like garbage. "That is too far!" Her voice rang out in an echo, silver eyes glowing as her body began to take on ethereal properties, wisps of white trailing out from her with each movement. Her clothing fell off, landing in a pile on the grass, as she took on the appearance of a ghost. The ethereal ermine lunged forward again, forcing her way through people-- literally. She passed right through them, sending chills up their spines and causing them to shriek in horror at the sight of a girl emerging from their torso after going through their back.

Upon reaching Lance, she regained some solidity, enough to grab onto him at least. She pulled the wounded boy close, then sent out a telekinetic shock wave to launch their attackers back, sending them sprawling across the grass. While they were still stunned, the half-ethereal and rather nude teenage girl looked down at Lance with wide eyes. "Can you run?!" Carrying him would be hard, even if she went ethereal and managed to haul him right through a wall and to safety. It still required carrying his weight, and he was no little kid.
Lance was barely conscious by the time Evey saved his ass. He looked up at the mention of running. He attempted to stand and was just barely able to.

"I...I think so..." he muttered not really noticing a very distinct lack of clothing on her teenage body. He started to support himself. It felt like he was running on a twisted ankle. He had bruises and cuts from the attack, a cut on his lip bleed down his jaw, his nose looked and felt broken. One eye was shut, covered in blood from a gash on his forehead. But through all of it, he smiled at her.

"Thank you..." was all he said before looking for the door she'd come out of.

(Sorry for the confusion Chirpy!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:25 pm

(ROY. GO NOW. *throws him to the rioters*

Roy: OMO?????)

Students in his class were peeking at the windows, and watching Evey and Lance, even though the teacher kept telling them to stop. Hearing this made something in Roy change. He was sitting here, doing nothing, while Evey was risking her life to save poor Lance (not that he knew it at the time). The bat gently pried Rachel's hands off his arm, not that she really noticed. He then stood, looking his teacher square in the eyes as he spoke determinedly; his heart hammered in his chest, and he felt like he was shaking a little, "I'm going to help." He really wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm

The teacher was about to protest but Roy was already of the door and gone by then. All he could do is sit there cursing silently and praying for the bat's safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next