The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 pm

(He might have to. XDDDD0
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm

(K!Laura: o//~//o" ... Stahp...

K!Evey: *scowling* >n> ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:37 pm

(No. eue You asked him out on his birthday. And he's gonna look fucking spiffy as shit.

K!Roy: o////o"...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

So I'm unsure what to do now XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:01 pm

(I'm going to poof for a shower. Gimme like 20-30 minutes and maybe then I'll post something. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:47 pm

(Yay for my login stuff locking me out again... -_-" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:51 pm

(Oh nu DX)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:42 pm

(Blah!!! XD I had to get that whole thing reset at work...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm

(Gonna skip ahead to the club fair, for those unfamiliar it's a giant gathering of all the active clubs within the school which allows new members to join.)

The auditorium was pretty crowded today, not that Zero or Lance were surprised; KHS' Club Fair had started this morning and would be going on throughout the week. There were booths for just about everything you could imagine, and a few oddballs too. Lance took a note to slip away from Zero to talk to the president of anime club, he knew that Zero would constantly give him shit if he found out. Zero looked through a lot of the booths taking little interest. When the two inevitably came to Anime Club's booth, Zero looked around at it.

"Mainstream...mainstream..." he paused, "Who's that?"

The raccoon at the desk smiled, "That would be Ryuko Maotoi, from Kill la Kill."

"Huh. Is that a fan art?"

"It is."

"No wonder I didn't recognize her, fucking loved Kill la Kill."

Lance looked at his friend funny, "You actually watched it?"

"I watched Gurren Lagaan didn't I? This is made by the same guys so I figured why not." -he almost seemed to go into fan boy mode which caused Lance to only stare in shock- "And it was fucking epic!"

"D-did I turn you?" Lance asked.

"Possibly..."

"So whaddya think? You two interested in joining?"

Then strangely at the same time both answered, "Hell yeah."

The gathered the necessary papers to do so, the big one being that there was a permission slip that their parents had to sign to allow the viewing of R rated movies and show seeing as how some anime wasn't exactly kid friendly.

They turned to leave the fair, and Zero looked firmly disappointed.

"What's wrong bud?" Lance asked.

"I didn't see a booth for the Debate Team."

That cause Lance to halt instantly, "You? On debate team? Okay, now I know I'm dreaming."

"No I'm serious. I was a big thing on the Debate scene last year, of course I did my freshmen year of High School at a school in Celadon. We went to Nationals."

"Really? And what did you do? Sit there and look pretty?"

"Nope. I was the Captain of the Team."

"Bullshit."

"I was! I still have my old uniform to prove it!"

"Show it off to me later to day and I might believe you."

Zero rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 pm

(I wish my anime club was like that... I remember in grade nine, my friend purposely made a spelling error on the sign so people would look at it.)

The club fair honestly seemed a little intimidating, but Roy had his eye on a specific club that had been dropped last year because of lack of participants. He hoped that the debate club would start up again, because he knew he always did kind of run his mouth if someone got him riled up enough; he especially had very strong opinions on some subjects.

Still somewhat nervous, the brown haired bat turned to fix the little booth he had, which was more of just a desk with papers on it, and a folding bristol board on it behind him, which his sister, Rachel, had pretty much done when he brought up this idea to her. She, currently, was looking into the art club during this fair. Roy wished his sister was there with him, but she had her own interests. Alright, just... Don't fuck up.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Zero spotted the booth Roy was at and became curious, he approached and upon seeing the bristol board that read Debate Club on it, his eyes widened and he smiled big, practically sprinting over.

"This is Debate Club's booth?" he asked trying his best to contain himself...which wasn't working very well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Roy's ear twitched, and he turned, looking a little startled, but also a bit relieved that someone came up to the booth; he really didn't have that many come to his booth so far that day, "Yeah, it is. Are you thinking about joining? I'm... Kind of the only one."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:42 pm

"Really?" Zero said a bit shocked, "That sucks."

Lance gave him a look.

"I'm in." Zero said, "Last year I was Captain of Celadon High's Debate Team, went to Nationals."

Lance rolled his eyes, "You cannot be serious Zero, I know you're lying about this..."

"I'm not lying, Lance! Ask my step-dad, he flew himself and his girlfriend to the National Summit, where the contest was held. There was easily a crowd of 2000 people there!"

Lance made a face to his friend then finally sighed, "Alright man, but don't expect me to believe you until I either see pics or you do it or something similar again."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Roy stared at Zero like he suddenly had six heads, but he decided not to comment; the bat collected a form for Zero to fill out, and handed him a pen, "Okay, you just need to fill this out. Um... My name's Roy. Roy Saunders." He turned to Lance; obviously, he knew Zero, "Do you wanna join, too?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 pm

(I'm going to have Ryan Industries exist in this world but I'm going to minus the whole Project EVE thing. Which leaves a lot of background open for my other characters. However it does make Lance the heir to the company.)

Lance shrugged, "This club could probably use a sponsor or too. My dad's company would be a really good one. So why not?"

"I'm Jordan," Zero said, "Jordan Marshall, but call me Zero."

The grey vulpine took the papers from Roy, "I'm Lance Ryan. Nice to meet you Roy."

Zero pondered for a second, "Do you have a sister by chance? Cause I swear I saw you before...but that's not possible because the person I saw was a girl..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 pm

(Cool. ouo

...goddammit Lance. XD)

"Um, sure, I guess." Roy replied to Lance, kind of taken aback, but not against the idea either. "It's nice to meet you two as well."

Before Roy could reply about his sister, the said girl appeared right behind Zero and Lance; she had been watching the whole thing play out from across the room, "Boys, that would be me."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 pm

(Also, are Jonah and Roxy still friends with benefits by this point, or are they actually dating? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

(*still secretly loves it when Roy introduces himself as "Roy Saunders."* X3 Daddy Chase loves his babies.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 am

(I know. ouo <3

KHS!Roy: ^^')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:53 am

(They arent dating but Zero thinks they are. XD

Jonah: o///o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 am

Blueleaf wrote:
(Cool. ouo

...goddammit Lance. XD)

"Um, sure, I guess." Roy replied to Lance, kind of taken aback, but not against the idea either. "It's nice to meet you two as well."

Before Roy could reply about his sister, the said girl appeared right behind Zero and Lance; she had been watching the whole thing play out from across the room, "Boys, that would be me."

Zero rubbed his eyes, "Okay I swear now Im seeing doubles."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:03 am

(Wow. Good job Zero. XD

Roxy: .////.')

"I dunno about you, but have you heard of a thing called twins?" Rachel put a hand on her hip, before moving to stand by her brother, "I'm Rachel. And believe me, we don't look the same."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:08 am

Zero made a face, "Yeah Ive heard of a twin...wish I had siblings, being an only child sucks."

"So whats the plan for meetings and stuff?" Lance asked.

It was a legitimate question, considering debate club looked relatively new.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:16 am

"Well, nothing is set and stone yet, but I'm certain it'll be after school, since lunch would be kind of a rush to do. For how long and how often it'll be, I dunno. Should we elaborate?" Roy asked, feeling a little unprepaired, but he really didn't know when was the best time for those who joined the club.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 am

"Nah we can figure it out." Lance told him, "It seems like this is the first year this school has had a debate club."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next