The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:20 am

"Alright... And yeah... From what I've heard, there just haven't been enough people to establish one." Roy replied, adding, "Which is kind of sad."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 am

(Holy shit... One of the players on the Boston Bruins (I don't remember his name but he's #33) is 6'8". SIX. FUCKING. EIGHT. You're not gonna miss him.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:51 am

A hand rose up from amidst the crowd of students, waving around in an attempt to get the attention of the cluster of people around the debate team table. "Hey! Hey guys! Oomph!" A little cat weaseled his way out of the crowd, squishing his way between two much bigger students before managing to escape into the open. EJ look just as disheveled as ever, his pants two sizes too big and shirt not tucked in, fluffy black hair all ruffled and in his face. "What's this...?" He walked over to the group, stopping beside Zero and looking up at the little sign. "Debate team? I didn't know we had one of those." EJ himself was a member of one of the musical clubs; he played the electric violin, of course. It was both an instrument and a machine, a combination between his two favorite things.

"We used to," a voice spoke up, and Evelyn the ermine approached the group. She eyed the younger students for a moment, then continued, "A few years ago we did... but with so many of the popular debate topics now becoming politically dangerous, a lot of people quit." The political uprising involving the "evilness" of supernaturals scared students out of wanting to be involved in any sort of debate. They feared retaliation for their opinions.

Evey glanced over at Zero. "Please watch your language. Several of the junior high students here have complained about you dropping 'eff bombs.'" The corner of her mouth turned up in a teasing smile after she said that. "The younger kids join these clubs, too. Watch your mouth around the twelve year olds. As VP of the student council, I can take disciplinary action."

She turned back to the bat twins, tucking her hands into her jacket pockets. "You two are new here... so just be careful about what topics you let your debate team debate. Things are already strained with the swarm of supernatural students who came here just this year. Currently, the number of supernaturals actually outnumbers the number of mundanes. People are a little twitchy, whether they have abilities or not."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:16 pm

"Y-yeah, of course." Roy stared at Evey, honestly a little intimidated by her, mostly because she was apart of the student council, rather than the fact of how she was in grade 11. He didn't even say hi or anything to EJ, as he was more focused on trying not to mess up. "Um, I haven't really made any debate topics yet, and once we have our members, we'll brainstorm possible topics."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 pm

(*doesn't know what to post* =7=')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 pm

"No promises about my language, senpai." Zero replied, not really thinking about what he was saying.

Lance doubled over laughing, "He said it! He freaking said it!!! THAT MEANS IT'S TRUE! GODS I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!!!"

Zero looked at his friend strangely, "What did I say?"

(Hey Chirpy, you mind shooting me a quick text when you get a chance, I got a new phone so I don't have anyone's numbers. My number is still the same though.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Roy looked somewhat awkward; he didn't exactly know what just happened, and looked confused, "Senpai...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:01 pm

"This dude has like the biggest Mphm!" Lance was cut off when Zero clapped a hand over his mouth.

"He's insane!" Zero stammered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:04 pm

"..." Roy continued to look confused, and just stared at them blankly. His sister, on the other hand, seemed to understand what was intended, and had a look on her face that practically screamed: 'I ship it.'
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm

(There's a face for that?! RACHEL!!! TEACH ME THE FACE OF "I SHIP IT!" PLEEEEEASE XD)

"Alright," Zero said stilling Lance in a half-nelson, "So...are we meeting after school today or what?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:58 pm

(KHS!Rachel: Nope. You can't handle it. e3e

Also, Ottawa Senators VS Boston Bruins. Holy fucking shit.)

"Yeah. We can work out the details during then." Roy replied, not noticing the look on Rachel's face, "This... Honestly went better than I thought. We still don't really have enough for a full team, but... It's not just me."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:02 pm

One of Evey's eyebrows rose when the boys starting carrying on like that, and then she simply said calmly, "Please do not shout like that..." She turned to look at the people who had started staring when Lance shouted, making a shooing motion to convince them to go back to looking at clubs. The violet-haired ermine then turned to leave, ears angled back, deciding not to stick around if her presence resulted in a bunch of carrying on.

EJ was just confused, and shuffled one step closer to Roy as though to hide from the bigger two boys while they carried on.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Lance eventually broke free of Zero's grip, he laughed a little bit, "I guess I'll see you after school, Zee, I've got somethings to take care of."

Zero rolled his eyes. When Evey walked away all he did was sigh a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Roy turned his gaze from Zero and Lance when he noticed the smaller cat; the bat smiled a little, "Hey... Sorry. How's the club fair for you?" Roy himself really hadn't looked around that much... He was more concerned about his own club. But he was thinking of maybe joining the music club, yet he was still unsure.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Zero arced a brow, "Hey isn't that the kid that got stuffed in his locker two months ago? Elliot right?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 pm

"Uh, it's just EJ..." The cat told Zero tentatively, remembering how violent he could be when angered. He then turned his attention up to Roy, a little bit of a smile finding its way onto his face. "Oh, I'm already a member of a club... the music club. I, uh... I play the electric violin." And he sang, but he was a little shy about that fact and didn't like to point it out all the time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

"Oh, really? I didn't know that... That's awesome. I've been thinking about maybe joining it, too, but I still dunno." Roy admitted with a small shrug. Since sports were kind of out of the question for him at the moment, he did have a lot of spare time on his hands.

"Oh come on, Roy! You might as well." Rachel crossed her arms over her chest, "I know you; if you don't join it now, you're gonna complain to me about it."

Looking somewhat embarassed, Roy's ears angled back a little, with a small blush on his face. That... Was kind of true, as much as he didn't like to admit it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 pm

"Electric violin?" Zero questioned raising a brow, "I thought violins were strictly acustic." -he shrugged, "Shows how much I know about instruments."

"EJ, okay, forgive me if I forget cause Im really bad with names."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:14 pm

EJ wasn't sure who to pay attention to, looking back at Zero, then up at Roy again. He ended up shrugging a little and ducking his head. "Ah, music is a lot of fun... we don't do boring orchestral music or marching band. Those are completely different clubs. The alternative music club does things more like pop-rock or alternative rock... You can play an instrument, sing, or help with things like lighting and speakers when we have performances. Um, there's something for everyone... It's fun. And, ah, there's a lot of really nice kids there. I mean, I fit into this club..." And he was the runt supernatural who was constantly bullied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:25 pm

(I dunno about you, but I need kisscam Ronah. Because yes. ouo)

"Well... I don't really know how to play any instruments, but... I do want to. I just haven't really gotten around to it, or what I really want to play, so..."School isn't really to blame for that...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:50 pm

(I didn't know I needed this until I heard it. But I need kisscam Ronah now too.

Jonah: HOLY SHIT ROXY WE'RE ON THE JUMBOTRON!!! *all excited and shit* *reads the graphic* O.O >///<" 

Hurrrrrrrr XD)

"Do they give lessons by chance?" Zero asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:57 pm

"The music club? Well, yeah... we have a teacher in charge, and a lot of students do provide lessons as well. It depends on what you wanna play," EJ replied, standing up just a tiny bit straighter again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:09 pm

"Hm, I might have to check it out. Kinda always want to learn electric guitar, Jazz or Blues mainly though. Ya know? Keep it light."

(Little does out Stoat friend know that blues and jazz are the two hardest genres of music to play on guitar. Easiest I think is rap rock...which I fucking hate cause it's boring.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:11 pm

(I KNOW. *dies* <3

Roxy: o////o????

And then Zero (if it was KHS) would be like 'KISS DAMMIT OR I'M RUNNING AWAY')

Roy looked a lot more interested in the conversation, "...really?" The bat was honestly waning towards guitar possibly (though he wasn't still 100% set on it), and now he pretty much had the chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:16 pm

"Yeah," Zero said, "I more or less just want to try my hand at it...ya know for fun."

(Huehuehuehue... e3e

Jonah: o/////o" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next