The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Cause he normally has to wear glasses. He wears the contact to try to not stand out. He only wears his glasses to Debate competitions.)

"Yeah, it's been rough." he replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

(Oh.. I see. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm

"Its normally like that for everyone here. Anyways what's your name?" Leaf asked.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:22 pm

(Yep in the world of debate he's famous. Some think he's a mercenary cause he's been to so many different school and been on all their teams. It's the only time people see his glasses and his natural eye color.)

"Jordon. But call me Zero cause that's how much you know about me." he introduced himself smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

(Holy shit. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

"I suppose that's right. Alright then, Zero. I'm Leaf or at least that's what people call me since they usually 'leaf' when they see me." he said with a big smile. At least he was making his day a bit better.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

"Ba dum tss." Zero replied making the motions of beating on a drum, "That was a terrible pun..."

(Chirpy says she might be getting her eyes laced open tomorrow so she can be on. Her mom wants her to rest. Anyways. She told me to tell you guys sorry and good luck to Blueh on her first day tomorrow and she loves everyone here.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

(Holy shit... omo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

(Hopefully she'll be ok ono')

"I know, but its the only one I could think of at the moment." Leaf replied.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 pm

"That doesn't change the fact that it was still bad." Zero pointed out smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

"True, but hey its the only one I could think of no matter how bad." Leaf replied with a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

"True." Zero nodded, "So what's this school got that I don't know about eh? Anything special for Supers?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

"Nothing too special. At least nothing that I know of. Just don't get into any trouble and you'll be fine. What can you do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Zero looked around really fast, and stood, "Follow me and I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

"You don't have to, you could get into trouble." Leaf said, but stood up anyways.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 am

"Unfortunate, cause Im already in trouble." He replied and stepped outside to the pick-nick area. He picked up a small rock and looked towards the fence, a good 200 yards out.

"No powers." He said showing the stone to Leaf before tossing it. The little piece of earth cleared roughly 15 yards before clattering to the pavement of the back parking lot.

He picked up a second stone, similar sized, "Now with my powers."

They way he threw it this time looked more like he'd punched it out of his hand. The little rock sailed and near super sonic speed. And just before it hit the fence it stopped halted in mid air in a defying gravity sort of way before dropping to the ground.

"The Docs call it Dynamokinesis."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

(Well, my appointment is in two hours. ouo" I'm gonna get my eye taken care of, because I'm tired of it hurting and being swollen and gross. So... we're hopefully just gonna get it over with today.)

Meanwhile, EJ found his way into the cafeteria and immediately hunted down one of his cousins; Flare in particular. She and her mom were the closest things to a mother he had since his had passed away, and he tended to rely on his taller, brutish cousin a lot, especially since they were now both in high school. He hurried across the room, easily seeing Flare and Jaymond; the two were tall and mean-looking, and Flare had this look in her yellow eyes as though she was hunting for something or someone. Probably him.

The little guy reached the lunch table they were at and plopped down next to Flare, turning to hide his head against her arm. His voice was muffled against her shirt sleeve as he complained, "High school sucks..."

At least last year in middle school, he had been one of the older kids. Here he was one of the little guys, in both age and stature. Heck, in math class he had to sit next to a guy who was practically seven feet tall, at least in his mind. It was terrifying, and then sometimes there was that one big guy who thought it would be funny to stuff him into a locker, or take his books and put them somewhere he couldn't reach, or lean their elbow on his head like he was an armrest. It was humiliating. He just wanted to leave and go spend time at his aunt's house with Jade, who was his only relative who was younger than him. He and the younger girl had spent time together pretty much since the day she was born, not being too far apart in age and having similar personalities; they were the babies of the family.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:47 pm

(Why am I picturing Baby!EJ as being about as tall as he is now? XD *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:47 pm

(Oh my God.... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Roy and Rachel stayed very close to one another when lunchtime rolled around-- neither of them were looking forward to it. Meeting Laura, EJ, and Zero earlier on was a relief to them, that they made some friends, but they hadn't seen them since. Both twins looked for them warily, in hopes they would be able to sit with them and eat in peace... Hopefully.

Rachel felt like someone was watching her, and tried to ignore the feeling as she tried to relax her grip on her lunch. "Okay, why is this so crowded...?" They shuffled through the crowded lunchroom, and passed various tables-- one seemed like a jock table, one for the so called 'populars', or just overall rude people.

Roy shrugged, but didn't reply, as he wasn't really paying much attention to his sister in his search for a seat for them. Some other students were giving them looks, but then just ignored them, which didn't really feel all that good, either. However, the bat did tell his sister something, "Just keep your head up-- if you look small, it'll just make bullies more likely to pick on you." The male bat's ears angled back slightly when he saw another older, male student look at him like he had six heads, and Roy gave him a glare back.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Zero stepped back inside the cafeteria and spotted the bat twins. Unaware of who the female of the two was Zero approached Roy smiling a bit.

"Damn Roy, not even the end of the first day and you got yourself a girl eh?"

Unfotunately the uncanny resemblence didnt occur to him until after he said that...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm

(Zero... Oh my God... XDDD)

Both Roy and Rachel gave Zero nearly identical looks of pure 'what the hell?', and just stared at him. Rachel was the first to speak after a moment, "...That is the first time I have heard that, and hopefully the last. Who the hell are you, anyway?"

"He's the guy that pried open that locker that kid was stuck into." Roy replied, still giving Zero a weird look, but was thankful that he had approached them anyway.

They had also noticed Leaf, and felt a little intimidated... Especially since he seemed to be taller than their father. Roy asked, "Um, who"/ your friend?"

Last edited by Blueleaf on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm

(Jaymond's not mean looking at all XD That would be Leaf.)

"Yeah, no one really likes High School anyways. How's you day, has anyone been picking on you?" Firelily asked. She looped her arm around her cousin so he could hide at her side. She was kinder to her family than to everyone else. It also didn't help that Jade might come to the school every once in a while to get a bit more of a learning experience. That and also sometimes Jagged and Flare Sr. liked to once in a while have them babysit while they got to go out to lunch or something. They weren't ever gone for very long though. Soon enough any of the bullies at this school would realize that picking on the toughest girl's little cousin wasn't a smart idea.

----

Leaf had been with Zero for the entire time so he was basically right behind him as he said that. He facepalmed because even from far away he could see that they were related. He also shook his head at Zero. He had dated some girls, but no one got a girlfriend on their first day.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:10 pm

EJ looped his skinny arms around Flare, sighing in response, "I got stuffed in a locker... Some new kids helped me out, though." Thinking about them, he lifted his head and looked around the lunchroom to see if he could spot them.

Someone else came running into the room. She was very small, clearly just a middle school kid, with soft white hair pulled into ponytails and huge blue eyes, which were filled with tears. She whipped her head around in a panic, looking for someone as her little chest heaved with whining sobs, her small hands clenched into fists. It was little Celeste Dering, the deaf child who had gone in panicked search for her sister for five times now.

(Short posts but I feel like crap. =7=")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 pm

(Aw, poor Celeste... omo"...

Can you imagine her going straight to Roy once (and if) Laura and him get really close in this canon...? o7o"?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next