The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Roy blinked a little at first, and he was about to reply to Laura's little head shake, but whatever he was about to say died in his throat. When the marten climbed up on top of him and pressed her face against his chest like that, he could feel the fever through his shirt. It broke his heart, and he wasted no time wrapping his own arms around her, and pressing his face against her hair. The bat wanted to apologize a thousand times over, but 'sorry' wasn't going to do anything. "...I deedn't w-want zis to 'appen...." Again.... He murmured, his voice a little muffled.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm

"N-neither did I... I-I wish things like this would stop happening to you..." Laura said quietly, holding tightly onto him. She was a little reassured by his own strong grip on her, able to not completely burst into tears. Still, the occasional tear did run down her warm face as she huddled asunder Roy, her ears trained on the sound of his somewhat rapid heartbeat; she could tell he was upset too, but the sound was still reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm

"M-me too...." Roy could feel a few bits of moisture on his chest that had gone through his shirt. The marten did supply a bit of warmth, which was nice, but he didn't think about it right now, "I-I'll be fine.... I'll be able to walk... E-eventually...." He felt something warm run down his face, and wiped at a stray tear. Don't break down don't break down... She might not be able to be strong right now, but you have to! For the both of you! 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:17 pm

"Y-you'll get another prosthetic, right? And you'll be okay?" Laura sniffled a little, deciding to try to be grateful that it wasn't his whole leg and he could still get a prosthetic to replace what was missing. She rubbed her cheek against him, then lifted her head to look at him, knowing she had to look a little pathetic right now but not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Roy swallowed, before nodding, "Y-yes...." As long as it's not EJ who makes it, I don't care how long it takes. "E-Eet'll take a while, buht... I'll be back on m-my feet eventually..." Literally. His voice died a little in his throat at the end of his sentence, and he cleared his throat. "Unteel zen... I-I'm not goeeng anywhere...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Shifting upward a bit to tuck her head against the crook of Roy's neck, Laura held onto him and tried to accept what was happening, but it was hard. He shouldn't have to go through the pain of losing a third of his leg. Laura nuzzled him a little, then took in a deep breath, trying to steady her breathing and regain some more composure. The familiar scent of his fur and texture of his hair helped to comfort her, and she said in a meek, quiet voice, "I love you... A-and I'm here or you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Roy held onto her, and rested his head against hers as she pressed her face into his bony shoulder and neck. He hadn't eaten much, but he tried to not think of it as he quietly held his girlfriend. He sniffed once, and wiped at his face again, before letting his arm snake back around her again. Roy felt his mother's eyes watching him, but laid them no mind. "I-I know.... I love you, too... Zank you...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I actually wasn't lying about that.... Sil and I are thinking about breaking them up. It just isn't really working anymore. It's not official, but we're thinking about it. ^^" 

Jayden: ...*can't look at Winnie* 

Oh my God.... Sasha.... Jesus Christ.... XD 

Yvette: oAo )

(Aw, Jonah. owo 

Roxy: >///o')

Roxy hadn't expected that, so her face flushed a little, "O-oh, um, sure...." The chinchilla got up slowly, before taking Jonah's arm, "I can walk fine, but I would rather not die on the stairs... My stamina is still crap, though."

"You'll get better." Jonah assured, "And I'll be sure you don't die on the stairs."

He had a little bit of his humor back in his voice.

(Insomniac night! I woke up twice during the night, once at 0240 and again at 0445...I wasn't supposed to be up until about 0520 ish... *flops to face* BUT I'M NOW IN CAT 2 BLOCK VI SO I'M HAPPY!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Roxy smiled a little, "Thank you.... I appreciate it. Let's go, then." Roxy started to shuffle after Jonah-- she had a bit of a hard time keeping up with him, as his legs were a lot longer than hers, "I need some air myself." 

(What's that? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Jonah shortened his step when he noticed her dragging a little bit.

"So how you holding up?" he asked her in an attempt to start up some kind of conversation.

(My schooling is broken up into CATs and those CATs into Blocks. CAT 1 is Block I-V CAT 2: VI-X and CAT 3: XI-XV. I'm now in Block VI since we just tested out of Block V. So now I'm working with generator sets that power aircraft when they aren't flying.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:55 pm

(Hey, Pluto! Yay, I think... o7o")

Her entire body aching from her fever, Laura let out a breath and relaxed a little, sort of wanting to just fall asleep on him. She hadn't exactly had the most restful night and was absolutely exhausted. Fear still lingered in the bit of her stomach as she held onto Roy, one hand reaching up to slowly pet his head in long, gentle strokes, her fingers combing through his hair a little.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 pm

(It means I'm one third through Tech School. We're projected to finish CAT 2 August 22. Then CAT 3 finishes around September 23-25. After that I'm going back to Florida on leave before I come up to McGuire...and come see you, Chirpy, maybe...that weekend or something?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:00 pm

(Oh, cool. o3o")

"I'm doing better.... Not all fur and bones, that's for sure." Roxy replied, looking a lot more healthier and not as pale. "Sleeping is an issue.... But I'm recovering. Slowly, but surely." 

---

Roy would have reacted when she started to pet his hair like that, but he was starting to get used to it. She also had one hell of a day yesterday, from what he could tell. Especially from the bruise like bags under her eyes, "You should sleep.... I'll be 'ere. Frankly, I can't really move on my own...." Some sleep would be nice, but he didn't think he could himself.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:06 pm

"Sleep issues huh?" Jonah said nodding, "Like are we talking nightmares or just insomniac moments?"

He sounded really curious trying his best to just keep things casual but couldn't help but notice her grip was stronger than last time they hung out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 pm

"More nightmares.... Sometimes I do have insomniac moments because I don't want to sleep, but I eventually give in." She sighed, then rubbed at her eyes a little in an attempt to wake herself up more, but to no avail, "It's awful...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:12 pm

"Oh man..."

He found that same spot where they'd met Cole and sat down.

"You know what always helped me when I had nightmares? My Momma would actually sing my brother and I to sleep when we woke up from them. She'd tell us "it's not real it was just a dream" and what not then she'd sing us a lullaby...which I'm pretty sure now wasn't a lullaby at all now I think about it, it might have been a song by Red..."

He never thought about the lullaby he'd been sung as a kid up til now, was it really just a song by a band she used to listen to? He shrugged, "It worked was all that mattered I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Roxy sat down next to Jonah in the grass, and had let out a sigh of relief once she did. Her feet and hips were starting to hurt, so sitting down was nice. She was quiet as she listened to Jonah, before asking, "So.... You're gonna sing to me or something?" The story made her smile a little, but it was a more tired smile.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:17 pm

"Me sing?" Jonah replied making a face, "I'm terrible at it, so unfortunately no..."

He laughed a little bit, neither he nor his brother were any good with their voices...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 pm

(We'll work it out once the time nears. ouo)

Laura wasn't sure how well she would sleep at the moment, but didn't exactly argue. Instead she shifted a little and asked him, "Are you comfortable...? I can move..." She was a little paranoid about that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 pm

(YAY!!!! *becomes a cat* What the fuck...? *looks self over* Is because I got loud again isn't it...

Zero: Yep... -_-'

*sighs and curls up on Chirpy's lap* This will work...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Roxy looked a little disappointed, but then said, "I'm not all too good myself, so it's not a big deal." The chinchilla then leaned against Jonah, and yawned, "I hope to Aurora I don't fall asleep on you again... Ruth's gonna have my ass mounted if I stay out too long." 

---

Laura's weight didn't bother Roy as he replied, "I'm fine.... I would prefair you 'ere wiz me, anyway." The bat pulled her closer to him, his arms wrapped around her middle again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 pm

(XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 pm

"Okay..." Laura relaxed again. Just like he was used to her petting his hair, she was getting used to his unusually tight embraced, and actually found them comforting now. She drowsily settled down, still draped overtop of Roy like a living, feverish teddy bear.

----

Meanwhile, Shay went to see Alpha and Sandi for the first time that morning. He had gotten a decent amount of sleep that night, so he wasn't as tired as he had been the day before. The bat walked into the room, greeting, "Morning. How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 pm

"Good..." He gave her a small nuzzle, before turning his attention back to his mother, who had been awkwardly standing at the side. "Mom, I'm okay.... And I'm not ze only one zat needs you. Besides, ze 'ealairs aren't gonna let me go for a while." 

Anna was quiet, before she could eventually bring herself to nod, "Alright.... I'll come back later, alright? I'm sure both Chase and EJ will stop by soon." 

Roy nodded a little, then smiled, "I'll be 'ere."

---

"Decent. You don't look like a zombie, which is a nice change." Alpha replied, sitting more upright against the pillows. It would take a while for his ribs to heal, but he was feeling better-- he didn't know if it was just from the painkillers or not.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:57 pm

(Don't worry, EJ will tire of being babied and fed weird sandwiches. He'll come around. XDDDD)

Laura started to doze before too long, feeling safer when laying right on top of Roy. She finally managed to get a little sleep, her breathing a little heavy and noisy because she was sick, but at least she didn't snore.

---

"Yeah, well, I was asking about you, not me," Shay pointed out, though he didn't have the energy to be too grouchy right now. He checked Alpha's IV and the monitors, then decided that the hybrid was stable enough not to need all of these monitors anymore. He took some of them off, freeing up one of Alpha's arms. "There, you seem like you're doing well enough to only need some pain medicine. I can take out the IV if you'd prefer just pills every few hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: