The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm

(XD

Roy: o//~//o 

Anna: eue 

And then there's Richard... I think he's the only really sane one. XD)

Rachel continued to smirk, especially since Laura and Roy were cuddling up a storm, "Oh, really? And why 'aven't you kept me up to date about zis?" Rachel directed the second question to Roy, who just shrugged. 

"I'm not exactly zat good, and I can't say all zat much-- eet's not exactly 'sayeeng', buht you get whaht I mean. Eet's a lot 'ardair zan spoken languages, buht not eempossible." Roy replied, before admitting, "Ze one zing I don't wahnt to 'appen ees me sweareeng to 'er by accident or somezeeng...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:30 pm

(Oh my God.... XDDD 

KHS!Roy: Welcome to my world. >m>

And I just finished that world for a while! o7o *dances*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 pm

(Evey: *was never in high school* omo?

You poor, naive thing.... XD)

Laura couldn't help but laugh when Roy explained his worries, then reassured him, "Roy, the only way you could swear at Celeste would be to flip her off, which I doubt you'll do by accident. Don't worry too much. And you can always resort to writing something on paper... she's pretty good at reading, so long as she can recognize the words." She kept her head leaning against Roy, her fur a little fluffy, like how EJ's got when he was sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

(I'm thinking of some names for the chinchilla girl; I'm stuck between Roxanne, Pamela, Elizabeth, and Irene. ouo")

"Maybe so, buht I can barely read my own writeeng sometimes.... Eef even I can't read eet sometimes, I 'ighly doubt zat she can." Roy replied with a little shrug, before going back to giving Laura a little cuddle. "I'm...kind of screwed ezair way." 

"'E's not lyeeng." Rachel replied, then explained, "'E writes fast, buht mostly incohairent." It was annoying, especially when she had to copy notes from him when they were in the same class in their brief moment during high school.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:07 pm

(Hmmm... I like Irene and Roxanne. ouo)

Laura chuckled again, more quietly this time. "I write with lots of loops... it's sometimes hard to read, too, especially since I don't always dot my 'i's." She rubbed her head against Roy's chest, her eyelids drooping slightly. The marten was in complete drowsy mode, and likely would have purred had she been able to.

---

(... *must act upon a headcanon*)

Sue had taken Midnight and the little ones with her to the infirmary for her next appointment with the mouse sisters, since Finn was busy working. As she entered the later stages of her pregnancy, Sue was finally showing a round stomach. She left the kids in the waiting room while she went in for her exam, and, naturally, Mako did not take it well. The two-year-old ambled in a circle, his face scrunched up as he let out little whines and half-hearted cries, wanting his mother to come back. "Maaaa... Mama... Maaaa-Maaaa!"

A healer was standing by, trying really hard to ignore the obnoxious cries of the little kid. He had been incredibly irritable lately, but... with the fussing... Finally, the bat facepalmed and sighed, giving in and going to help Midnight. Awkward, he stood a few feet away, watching the toddler amble in a circle. "Um... do you need help?"

(WHY DO I SEE SHAY BEING FRIENDS WITH MIDNIGHT?! *shot* I dunno, I sort of ship them in a dark little corner of my mind, once Mid is a bit older... He's only like three years older than her. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:17 pm

(Roxanne is a Homestuck reference, actually, but I like the name on it's own. o3o" If I choose that, her nickname would be Roxy. :p)

"Roy's eesn't zhust loopy... Eet's evairyzing, and zat's ze issue." Rachel said, before noticing Laura was looking tired... "Are you okay?" She did have heatstroke before.... 

Roy honestly didn't mind acting like a teddy bear as she tiredly cuddled him. He understood that she was tired after her heatstroke incident (he would rather not think about it, and blushed a little at the memory), so he wasn't really all that fazed that she was almost dozing off on him. 

---

(....eue You have some strange headcannons. But I might ship them.... Once Midnight is older, of course. 

Midnight: omo"?) 

The pre-teen cat was trying to calm Mako down, and reassuring him that Sue would come back soon, but the toddler wasn't listening to her. She felt out of place, especially since she could feel people watching them in annoyance, as Mako's whines were really loud.... Midnight looked up at Shay in confusion when the healer came over, her tufted ears twitching a little, "Help would be nice.... But we can't really do much for him.... His mum is going in for an exam, and should be coming back soon, but he's not listening to me...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:32 pm

(So, we'd have Roy, Rory, and Roxy. XDDDD)

"Hmm? Yeah... I'm fine... Why do you ask...?" Laura didn't even seem to notice that she was dozing off like that, either that or she didn't deem it as a problem, doubting that she would actually fall asleep. She seemed to be intent upon talking more, not that it would last if she kept getting sleepier.

---

(Yeah... I don't see it as a "serious ship" where they start dating, more like that cute first crush thing for Mid, and he thinks she's pretty cool for a "kid." And if he doesn't win Celeste back then maybe he and Mid could be a thing when she's a bit older. ewe I don't understand this headcanon but I LIKE IT.

Shay: W-well... I'm fine with making friends, I guess... if she's not annoying... *pout*

Shay's one of my younger characters, though he's taller than EJ and more serious. XD)

Not sure how to help, since he really wasn't all that experienced, Shay looked around the room to try to find a distraction. "Um..." He wished the infirmary had a candy jar, but they didn't at the moment... Dammit, what makes little kids happy?

Apparently, making a total idiot out of himself. Shay started to take another step across the room, but he tripped over his shoelaces and fell face-flat on the floor with a squawk, his wings sticking out straight and flapping erratically in an attempt to catch him. It failed, and he ended up on the floor, and another healer started to laugh. And then another. And then the toddlers. I am never living this down, am I...? Well, at least the kid isn't crying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:52 pm

(Yep. o3o" 

Roy: Welcome to ze club.

Roxy: o.o"

We can probably introduce her soon. ouo" I don't really know her backstory yet, but I have a basic idea of her personality.)

"You look like you're about to doze off on Roy." Rachel pointed out, "Not zat I zink 'e minds all zat much." Seeing her brother blush, Rachel concluded that, and then said, "Do you want to take a nap or somezing? I mean, eet's not a beeg deal..." 

---

(I ACCEPT IT! o7o *flails* 

Midnight: o//m//o" 

Aw, my Mid's growing up.... o7o <3 I didn't think he was so young, though.)

Midnight jumped when Shay suddenly faceplanted, with his wings unfolded and flopping everywhere. She tried not to laugh as she approached him, "Are you okay? It helped Mako, though..." Midnight glanced back to Mako and Rosie, who were giggling up a storm at poor Shay's faceplant.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm

(KHS!Zero: At the very least I made the most broken football player ever.

You can teleport...of course you're broken.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm

(Zero wouldn't be allowed to play sports. XD

Sorry for the poof, I'm working on a drawing of Gaia and got really into it... I was looking up stuff for how to draw effects on metal and whatnot. ouo")

"No, I'm fine..." Laura insisted, though in a calm, sleepy voice. "I'm good... it's alright." She didn't want to get up, anyway. Roy was surprisingly comfortable to cuddle with despite being on the bony side. The marten explained, "I'm just a bit tired after what happened, is all... but you can stay here as long as you need to. And if Roy needs to go help you with something, I guess that's alright, too..." She knew that Rachel was the one needing some help and comfort right now, and was being as cooperative as she could. Yawning, the marten rubbed at her eyes with one hand, repeating, "I'm fine..."

(You're stubborn is what you are, missy. XD)

---

(YES! HEADCANON ACCEPTED, MOVE ON TO PHASE TWO! XD)

"I'm fine..." Shay mumbled, getting up off the floor. He brushed himself off and straightened his clothes; his face was a bit red, since he was fairly embarrassed after making a total fool of himself. The bat glanced over at the twins as they mercilessly giggled at him, agreeing, "Yeah, at least he's not crying anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:00 pm

(Please send me the link.... o7o? Metal and I do not get along well.)

"I zink you're more being stubborn, and you know eet." Roy replied, even though he did enjoy cuddling her like that, "A nap might make you feel bettair, yeah?" It wasn't that late into the day, so her sleeping schedule wouldn't be too screwed up. "I'm pretty sure I can take care of my own seestair, too." 

"I appreciate eet, Laura, buht my brozair 'ere ees right." Rachel said, before continuing, "You should rest." As much as Rachel somewhat needed attention, she couldn't just keep Laura up like this if it could be avoided. 

---

(YES! XD)

Midnight backed up when Shay got up off the floor, and replied, "That's good...." She felt kind of awkward right now, as she didn't really know who Shay was, "I'm Midnight Wycliff, by the way. A lot of people just call me Mid, though. And that's Mako, and that's Rosebud." The cat pointed out the specific twin individually, "They're going to turn three in a few months."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:01 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

(Hallo Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:04 pm

(Ok so rp? I can introduce Sandi and Layla. Maybe have Xenia come in...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm

(This is the one I am using: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey Sil!)

Laura frowned slightly when the twins teamed up on her like that, then forced herself to sit upright and gave in. "Alright, alright... you two take care, mmkay? If you go and get EJ back, keep each other from losing your cool, or else I'll drag my tail out of bed and come handle it myself." She got up off the couch, leaned over to give Roy a kiss on the cheek, and then sleepily padded towards her room, yawning.

---

"I'm Shay... Er, Shamus Warwick, but I go by Shay," the bat replied, "I work here..." He then looked down at the twins again, adding, "I recognize them. Their mom brings them here quite a lot when she has her appointments. But you said your name was Wycliff, too? You another sibling or what? I thought that short kid was the youngest."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:16 pm

(Here I'll start.)

A refugee was laying in a bed, she had been unconscious when she had arrived and her parents were with her. They refused to leave her side. The red headed squirrel finally opened her eyes and freaked out a bit, she quickly sat up wondering if she was being tested on. Sadly her parent's didn't know how to calm her down since their daughter's sight was a bit fuzzy without her glasses that got smashed.

---

Some guards were guiding someone or something into the camp. She was a hyena  and kind of looked like Ronnie, but if you looked in the inside of her ears you could easily see ice. She was a bit scared, but if they dared to hurt her, she could always use her powers. She had been looking for her friends for many months, but she had no idea that she'd finally found the place they were staying at.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm

(Thanks. ^^' )

"Of course. Don't worry about a zing. I'll see you later, alright?" Roy replied, before he blushed a little when Laura gave him a little smooch on the cheek. When the marten left, Roy stood up, and went to grab his abandoned book on the coffee table, "Come on. Let's go. Ze boz of us could use some fresh air, I zink." 

Rachel hesitated, before standing up, "Alright.... Let's go." She then followed her brother out of Laura's apartment so they could be on their own for a while. They would go get EJ from Flare later. 

(Aaaand who else should we do now? ouo?) 

---

"Well... Yes, and no. I'm not related by blood." Midnight replied-- she was too young to remember her first encounter with Sue, but she remembered a good deal of living with just her and Finn, "I'm adopted... Kind of. I mean, I don't exactly remember my actual parents. Sue said she found me on the streets when I was only about their age..." She gestured to Mako and Rosie again, then looked back to Shay again, "I'm a supernatural, but it's not that strong yet...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Silverfur wrote:
A refugee was laying in a bed, she had been unconscious when she had arrived and her parents were with her. They refused to leave her side. The red headed squirrel finally opened her eyes and freaked out a bit, she quickly sat up wondering if she was being tested on. Sadly her parent's didn't know how to calm her down since their daughter's sight was a bit fuzzy without her glasses that got smashed.
A chinchilla refugee sat up in her bed, looking lost and small. She was partly right with her being small-- the affects of malnourishment had not been lifted, yet. Her clothes and fur were dirty and matted-- she could barely stand enough to walk to have a shower, and needed medical attention immediately. Roxy had been given fluids and food, and was feeling better, but on a more physical state. Her mental state... She would rather not talk about it. The two adults next to the girl in the bed beside her that had refused to leave (she concluded they were the girl's parents) just made her feel even more alone... Until the girl awoke. Roxy jumped, her fur fluffed out when the girl abruptly sat up. Aurora! 
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 pm

She kept pushing people away from her and basically being in a living nightmare. She was afraid about what these people did to her, did she no longer have powers? Did they put some stuff inside her? Did they wipe her mind? The squirrel was kind of small, but not as small as Roxy. Her clothes were still dirty and tattered. She had a hard time recognizing her parents.  She thought that she was in great danger and that she would going to die or grow a third arm or something. "Leave me alone!" she cried thinking they were trying to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Jonah was walking through the medical cabin, he was curious as to how his refugees were doing. He heard the younger girl freaking out but had to keep his own bearing to not see what was wrong he was no doctor so there wasn't much he could do.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Roxy stared at the girl next to her in fear and panic. She was nowhere near a doctor-- hell, she sent a shit ton of people to the doctors by accident growing up, even. The chinchilla couldn't find her voice, and only let her mouth slack, as if caught in mid-scream. Someone do something someone do something someone do something!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:24 pm

"FUCK!" Jonah cursed turning back and peaking in.

"What's wrong?" He asked Roxy trying to stay calm, "Is she alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Hearing the shrieking, Shay dropped what he was doing and ran into the room with the panicking girl. He pushed her mother aside so he could reach her, the scrawny teenager grabbing her arm and giving it a sharp jerk, getting her attention and forcing her to look at him, "Hey!" His tone was sharp at first, but then his voice dropped into a soft, low tone, "Nobody here is going to hurt you. You're safe now, rescued by one of our scouts. You and your parents are in a hospital, not a lab. Now shut up, you're scaring the other patients." He pushed her hair out of her face, taking a look at her eyes. She didn't seem to be drugged or anything, just scared... He let go of her, repeating, "Calm down..."

(Go Shay! o7o" Not the most sensitive guy ever but you can try...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Roxy jumped again when there was a sudden shout, and the appearance of Jonah. She stared at him, her eyes wide and her ears pinned back, "I-I don't know!" She couldn't help but panic herself-- her paranoia was making her act out, especially since Jonah looked fucking terrifying in his prosthetics. However, she had calmed once Shay had shoved himself into the picture, and got the shrieking girl under control 

(Sorry Jonah. ouo"

Roxy: omo" )

Midnight just blinked, as Shay was suddenly gone off to work. She had jumped a little at terrified shrieking, and was about to ask Shay what was wrong, but he was no longer there.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 pm

"W-why should I believe you? You could be lying for all I know." she pointed out. For her everything was too bright to tell where she was. She had heard of the Devas, but she had never found out where they lived. Plus she didn't push it past the Sect to lie. It was a bit easier to see what species the guy was though. She was still a bit scared, but not flat out panicking.

"She can't see well without her glasses." her mother explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: