The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 pm

(Also blame my dreams...they showed me how I should kill her 030' then again I could make her get saved, but it's unlikely.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 pm

(Stone: HOW?! 

ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

(Ok so because some video changed my mind Swan will live XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:28 am

(Hmm...Im thinking...hmm...

Zero: Does it hurt?

YES! *steam shoots outta my ears*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:21 pm

(XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:48 pm

(*screams at computer screen* MAKE WORDS!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 pm

(God ducking dammit computer! Co-operate! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:51 pm

(Wouldn't it be creepy though if your computer just randomly showed you words on your screen when you're not typing.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy blushed a little when Laura wrapped her arms around his skinny waist and leaned against him, but he wrapped one arm around her to keep her close to his side. He was a little on the awkward side, though, as Rachel and Chase were there. 

"Don't worry, Chase. Eet's alright. We weell." Rachel looked up to Chase, and smiled a little, "I'll see you latair, zen."

Chase smiled a little bit in return, then nodded and turned to leave. "Alright, I'll be around if I'm needed..." He could never just tell the twins to take care of themselves; the canine would always find the time to help them if they needed it.

Laura watched him go, then murmured, "Well, I feel a little less like a dwarf now." She gave a sheepish little smile, then shuffled back to make room for Rachel to come in the door. "Come on inside."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:01 pm

(Depends on the words... if it helped me write my books, I'd be cool with that! XD I wish it was easier to put all my thoughts into words. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 pm

(*doesn't remember what I was doing for rping* 030')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Roy gave a noise of amusement at that, and Rachel smiled a little as she entered Laura's apartment. Roy shut the door behind her as she said, "You get used to 'is 'ight aftair a while." It made Rachel feel more like a kid sometimes, and she didn't know if it was good or bad-- it certainly helped her feel better, though. He was intimidating when she first met him, though, she had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:12 pm

(I dunno if we were really doing much, Sil... *shrug*)

"Heh, it took me a while to get used to Roy's height..." Laura pointed out, reminding Rachel that she was a lot smaller than even the other girl. Heck, she was smaller than her own younger sister. The marten went to sit down again, still feeling worn out after overheating earlier. She still didn't really understand the thing between the Brodeur twins and various members of EJ's biological family, but she didn't want to seem nosy and ask too many questions. Rather, she leaned against the arm of the couch, not sure if the twins were going to join her or not. I really need to get to know his family better... Rachel even makes me nervous. The bat was a tall supernatural girl, while Laura was a runty mundane one. Of course she was a little intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 pm

(I think Aaralyn and Celeste were playing with a ball...but that's it XD I should have Layla come in. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm

(Rachel: ouo" )

"Case een point." Rachel said, still grinning, while her brother blushed a little while looking sheepish. Roy waned more to his father's height, while Rachel wasn't too much taller than her mother. The two then glanced at one another, before joining Laura on the couch. Roy was in between both girls, and Rachel reached over to the coffee table to pick up the book to examine it that Roy had abandoned, "You weren't keeddeng."

"Whaht? I told you. I was bored-- no offence, Laura." Roy replied, then said, "You bettair not lose my page." 

Rachel rolled her eyes, before putting the book back on the coffee table, "Fine. Zere you go."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 pm

(Yeah... o3o" Not sure what else to do, Sil. XP We were talking about starting Matthew's kidnapping spree soon, and at some point we need to bring in the airship crew so we can have Raine, Lillian, and Isaac.)

Laura simply shrugged, shifting to lean against Roy instead of the arm of the couch. She leaned her head against him, trying really hard not to ask about what was going on with Rachel, but she couldn't really help it... She finally asked, "So, what happened again? I'm afraid I don't understand... I know who EJ and Flare are, but I don't see the problem with what's going on... am I missing something?" She felt naive, but she had only been with the group for a few months, and hadn't really gotten to know all the little details about everyone. Plus, she spent a lot of time with Roy, who avoided Flare.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 pm

(Maybe you should intro the crew and then the kidnapping. I'll introduce my character later, I need to do stuffs and won't be back for a while ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Roy slipped an arm around Laura absentmindedly, and held her close to his side. He relaxed a little, but at Laura's question, he looked at Rachel. The female twin's lightheartedness and teasing self when it came to her brother vanished, and she played with her hair a little, "Well...." She honestly didn't want to explain it....again.... Thankfully, her brother saved her. 

"Zere's... Um... A beet of an issue between 'er and us... I mean, she's a great 'ealair, and she saved my ass bac zere, but eet's more on a...pairsonal level. She 'ad found out zat she and Ezhay were cousins a few years ago... At first, she deedn't want anyzing to do with 'im, or Sue. Ezhay tried to open 'er up, buht zat only caused 'im to be 'urt by Flare... Eet's been getteeng bettair, buht..." 

"I...don't exactly trust 'er. Well, nezair of us, do." Rachel finished, her mouth pressed into a straight line. "I....can't really 'elp eet."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:34 pm

(I also want to introduce the chinchilla character... I think she will be a refugee from Redwillow-- the ones that Jonah brought in.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

(Okay, Sil, I guess we'll talk to you later...

Alrighty, Blueh, she can be introduced right away then. owo She'd probably be confined to the infirmary right now. She can meet Mister Socialite!

Shay: eme .... *silence*

o7o" Oooor maybe not...)

"Oh..." Laura listened to the explanation, understanding how that could be difficult to deal with. "I can see how that's conflicting. She's his family and a good healer, but at the same time... not exactly the person you trust most..." The sleepy marten leaned her head against Roy, her cheek smushed against his chest as she gazed over at Rachel. "Sorry for asking... I just don't now a lot of these people well enough to understand."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:51 pm

(Yeah. o3o" The issue is that I haven't really thought up much for her... But once I do, she can. Maybe. ouo 

Chinchilla: ouo" 

Poor Shay.... XD)

"Eet's alright... Cureeosity ees strong, yeah? Anyway, you should know about zat...." Rachel sighed a littl, before shifting on the couch so she was looking at them better. She went to change the subject, as she didn't really want to talk about it anymore, "Anyway, I would feel awkward about being a zirdwheel, buht you two are cute, so eet's not a big deal." 

Roy's face had been dusted faintly with pink beforehand, as Laura's face was smushed against his chest-- he was sure she could hear his rapid heartbeat. At his sister's comment, however, his face visibly got redder. 

(Rachel: ouo" 

Roy: o////o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:59 pm

(Haha, okay. Well, once you do, we can throw her in there. owo)

Laura, too, got red in the face at Rachel's comment. "U-um... thank you?" At least she wasn't giving Laura a hard time, like Shay had done to poor Roy when they first started dating. Rachel seemed much more civil, and even almost... fangirly. The tired marten sort of hid her face against Roy, blushing while sleepy-eyed, which made for one cute expression on her face. "I'm just glad I get to spend a little time with you... I feel bad for not knowing Roy's family very well." But despite her stubborn and seemingly confident nature, Laura could be very shy. Her main way of showing that trait had been her manner of dress, which Roy was attempting to break her of, so the shyness would have to come out in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:06 pm

(Rachel: Eef you zink I'm bad, my mozair will prove you wrong. 

Anna: eue 

Roy: o////o")

Roy found the look on Laura's face utterly adorable, and couldn't help but give her a little cuddle. He refrained himself from purring, but the cuddle could not be helped. 

"You're welcome. And eet's not zat beeg of a deal... I mean, you've only started dateeng a few monzs, yeah? We've all been busy... Especially when recovaireeng and evairyzing.... Eet's bettair late zan never, you know?" Rachel smiled a little-- she got a kick out of toying with Roy, so that put her into a bit of a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:21 pm

(Laura: Oh dear... ^///^')

"Heh, good point..." Laura agreed, perfectly content to be pressed up against Roy. She tended to be on the cuddly side when sleepy. She swished her tail once, wrapping it around her legs as she curled up against Roy. "I'm trying to teach Roy a little sign language so he can communicate with Celeste. It's confusing when she says something trollish and he doesn't have any idea what she said..." She chuckled, shaking her head a little, "My sister is sweet but oh so very mischievous."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Jonah: I DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE! YAY! o7o

And soon you're going to go boom in my non canon story...AS SOON AS WE GET OUT OF SCHOOL! *sticks Zero and Jonah into KHS*

KHS!Zero: ono" Oh god...Im in high school again...*bad memories about jocks and whores*

KHS!Jonah: So as a cyborg how would this work...?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: