The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Cody: Don't worry little cat...this won't last long. Soon Julianne will have you and this whole war will be over! *stuffs Cody into a box* *bad poker face*

Sorry Sasha...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm

(God.... I leave to have a fucking shower..... 

Roy: omo" *shakes* 

Hey, at least he didn't have a chainsaw sword! *totally didn't see one on Tumblr the other day* o3o" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 pm

(Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

(Ok Can you start. I'm in a call and playing games and trying to do many things XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Phillip felt bad about Maude... But yes, she would be relieved to hear that they weren't separated for sure. I'm sorry, Maude... I promise I'll return soon... And Jasper... Well, he got the gist of it.... Phillip then spoke, "I feel a little bad.... Please tell Maude I apologize about all this... I didn't want to freak her out like that. And thanks..." He blushed a little as she smoothed his shirt down like that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roxy, visibly, looked better. She had finally taken a shower (the chinchilla nearly cried from the sight of clean and warm running water), and didn't feel absolutely disgusting. She forgot about what it felt like to be clean... It was wonderful. She still felt weak and couldn't really walk around, however, so she was still confined to her bed. The chinchilla stared out the window, lost in thought.
(For le Pluto.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Jonah was leaning against the wall now unsure what to do now...fed up he lightly slapped a fist into the wall.

"Fuck my life!" he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Roxy hadn't seen Jonah at the corner of her eye-- maybe she did, and just paid him no attention. Either way, the chinchilla jumped when the cyborg cursed, rather loudly, and looked up at him. Her eyes were wide, with her dark fur fluffing out everywhere and her rounded ears angled back. He had startled her... Again. 

(Jesus, are you just gonna go around scaring people, Jonah? XD?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm

"Don't feel bad... Remember, it was my idea.." Shiloh managed a little smile at him, glad that they were talking like they used to. "She understands for the most part, and Jasper will just be happy to see you and show you all of his latest crayon drawings."

---

(*attempts to start* o3o")

After helping the nice squirrel girl get cleaned up, dressed, and back into bed, Celeste hurried home to get ready for her little date with Ronnie. She found her sister asleep in bed and left her be, making sure to be careful not to make any noise. Though she couldn't hear noises herself, she understood that sudden, forceful movements could cause the thing that Laura could detect but she couldn't. The young marten put on the nicest clothes she owned, which was a dark magenta sundress, a decorative white belt, some nice sandals, and a cute pink flower hair clip. She thought she looked quite nice... Honestly, she was a sucker for all things pink!

---

Shay, meanwhile, was meandering around the infirmary with a little blanket-wrapped bundle in his arms. The tiny baby refugee was doing pretty well after he managed to feed it, and was able to go a little while without being hooked up to all the IVs and monitors. Shay was sort of starting to like the tiny creature, maybe because it couldn't talk yet. Rather, it just looked at him with those big, blank eyes, and smiled a toothless smile. If you start thinking I'm your mom, I'll shoot myself... But you're cute, so I guess I'd die happy.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 pm

(Jonah: Not intentionally ^^")

He looked around the corner, "Sorry about that...just have a lot on my mind."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 pm

(Aw, Shay.... owo <3 *dies*)

"Oh.... Alright...." Phillip didn't look that convinced, but he decided to just let it drop for now, "I'm looking forward to seeing Jasper... He's kind of like the little brother I never had, you know?" As much as he wasn't the best with kids, Jasper was an exception to that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Roxy forced her fur to lie flat again-- it was that guy from before that put his feet up on her bed. She remembered him. "O-oh.... It's alright... What's wrong?" The chinchilla couldn't help but ask, more out of habit than anything. She then fiddled with a blanket pulled up to her hips, and tugged it higher, as she got cold easily.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Jonah sighed, "You just got rescued...it's probably best I don't say..."

He really wanted to get this off his chest but this girl was just saved from the Sect and barely had recovered so far, she didn't need to worry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

(I would say to tell Roy... Even though it might be a terrible idea. Of Chase. Or someone, Jonah.)

"Oh... Alright.... I respect that. Anyway, I don't exactly know you.... But you're familiar, besides from before." Roxy replied as she leaned against the headboard, propped upright.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm

(Shay: ... e//m//e')

Shiloh nodded, agreeing, "Yeah, they're both the family I never had..." Shiloh had been a homeless orphan when the Sect took her in as a child. Maude and Jasper were the only form of family she had ever known, aside from her boyfriend.

---

Shay kept walking around the infirmary, pausing by the room with the other refugees and glancing in at them while he still talked to the baby. "So, does someone here know if you're a boy or a girl, or am I just gonna wait to find out when I change your next diaper? I mean, you need a name, and I dunno what to name you if I don't know what you are..."

In response, the baby simply smiled a toothless smile, looking drowsy. It burbled a little, too weak to be very playful, but strong enough now to act like a relatively normal, happy baby.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Ronnie didn't have a lot of clothes so he wore a t-shirt that had a tux printed on it. He wore his regular black pants and shoes. He tried to make himself look as nice as he could, but he was excited for the date as well. He hoped that everything would go well and that Shay would try and no ruin everything. He also hoped to remember that she was deaf.

---

A strange girl gently tapped Shay's shoulder. She was new to the group, but at first glance she kind of looked like Ronnie; she did have an eye color and then there was the fact she was a girl. "Sorry to bother you, but have you seen a tall guy named Duel? Or an orange cat named Flare?" she asked softly just in case he was also trying to put the baby to sleep. The girl also had different colored eyes, her left eye was blue and the other eye was purple. Not that you could tell with her snow hair coving her right eye.

(Hmmm maybe Flare could adopt that baby since she wants one and JayJay keeps saying no...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:37 pm

(Jayden: o///n///o" 

Hmmm.... Maybe.... Would that make her live longer?)

Phillip smiled at her a little, before glancing over his shoulder to Greyson, who was still passed out on the couch, his face smushed into the pillow, "I finally got him to take a break..." He gestured to Greyson, before looking back, "He's gonna work himself to death, I'm sure...but he's like that." Especially with another person to look after, even for a little while.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:40 pm

"My name is Jonah Simmons...You probably remember me without my clothes on actually." Jonah said...then caught what he'd just said. His face flushed red, "WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT...doh shit..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:40 pm

(No, but it gives her the experience of what it would've been like if she had a child <3 Plus I have plans for her that are actually good for her for once XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:41 pm

(JONAH 

OH MY GOD XDDDD

Roxy: o//n//o")

It took Roxy a second to understand what Jonah said... And almost in sync with Jonah, her face flushed red. It stood out against her grey fur, "W-what...?" She looked more confused, as that didn't make sense-- she for sure never saw him without clothes on!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 pm

(Oh... What are these good plans?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:48 pm

(*shrug* I was contemplating having Maude adopt it... I'm not sure. Right now I'm enjoying Shay showing his sensitive side. XD)

"So I've heard..." Shiloh smiled a bit, chuckling, "Tina told me a bit about him before. I don't know if I could handle a man like that." She couldn't resist giving Phillip another hug, just glad to be standing there next to him again. "I love you the way you are..."

----

After making sure she was as pretty as could be with the limited supplies available, Celeste went and sat on the living room couch. She wasn't sure what they would be doing on their date, and felt a little nervous but still excited, her fluffy white-and-cream tail swishing back and forth.

----

"Huh?" Shay turned and almost scowled at the girl, but managed to be sort of polite as he replied, "Yeah... they both help out here at the infirmary sometimes. Take a look around, one of them is bound to be here. If not, they're at home resting and will be in later." He gently bounced the baby a little in his arms as he spoke, keeping the tiny creature content.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Jonah was waving his hands in front of him, "I...uh...I...Aurora damn it."

He sweatdropped, "I don't go on mission with clothes on...they inhibit my cybernetics."

He pulled down the collar of his hoodie just enough to reveal his collar bone which was a cobalt metallic blue

"This is kinda what I meant." His face was still red...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:50 pm

(Aw.... That would be so cute.... owo <3) 

Phillip visibly blushed at that, and couldn't help but return the hug either way, "I know... Thank you, I guess... He's good to me, though. And I know Tina adores him and Bebe."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 pm

"O-oh... I understand now...." Roxy couldn't help but blush still, especially since Jonah was still blushing. The chinchilla was tempted to ask why he had cybernetics, but it was probably painful for him, so she clamped her jaws shut. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: