The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:34 pm

"Looks like PTSD on top of that." Jonah told Shay.

He turned and smiled at Roxy though, "Sorry for the scare, I'll get going then."

His smile had a typical anime boyish charm to it in spite of the scar that traveled along his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:41 pm

(JONAH NO 

STOP BEING THE ANIME SCHOOLBOY AND GET THE FUCK OUT.) 

Roxy calmed down a little, her thin chest heaving (all of her ribs were visible and countable under her pelt), before she managed to find her voice, "H-have I seen you before...? You look familiar..." And still scary as fuck. But everyone had their stories, so Roxy wasn't exactly the one to nitpick.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 pm

"No kidding..." Shay muttered at Jonah's comment, then turned back to the squirrel, scowling slightly. "Why would I waste the effort lying to you about anything? And not having your glasses is no excuse to scream like the toddler I just had to deal with, so shut your hole and let me check on your IV." He turned and adjusted the IV drip to give her a little more pain medicine that would also keep her calmer. The bat grumbled under his breath as he did so, grumpy like usual.

Nani had eventually convinced herself to go help out at the infirmary, since she had been requested. Her father and Aaron were doing alright enough to be on their own for one afternoon. The ocelot cautiously stepped into the room where the new refugees were, and found Jonah there. "Oh, hi, Jonah... You're the one who rescued these people, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:45 pm

"Yep." Jonah said, "Your dad helped too. He's a damned brave man I'll tell you what."

He plopped into a chair kicking his legs up on the edge of Roxy's bed, folding his hands behind his head.

"So how goes everything between you two, Nani?" he asked Nani, "The old man adjusting well to being a rebel?"

(Jonah: NO! *continues being anime school boy like*

GOD DAMN IT JONAH!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:50 pm

(GODFUCKING DAMMIT JONAH 

Roxy: ...o////o 

Well, it's working. XD)

Roxy watched as Nani entered their little space-- she started to feel a little overwhelmed, and tried not to let it show. All of these Devas just reminded her of the fact that she was alone... She had been on her own for most of the war, and barely had a decent conversation in a long time. The chinchilla lifted a weak hand up to her hair, and absentmindedly combed at it-- Aurora knew the last time she had a decent shower.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Shay looked up when Jonah put his feet on Roxy's bed, reacting angrily of course. "Hey! Get your feet off her bed! How fucking disrespectful can you be in a span of ten minutes?!" The bat walked over and swatted at Jonah like he was an obnoxious bug, not a cyborg that could easily kick his ass. The guy had a serious chihuahua complex, alright... Heaving a sigh, Shay turned back to Sandi while giving Nani a glare to make her get to work. 

Nani quailed slightly when Shay looked at her like he wanted to bite everyone's throats out, then hurriedly walked over to Roxy's side and began checking her IV, asking quietly, "H-how do you feel?" She glanced over at Jonah, telling him, "Papa is alright... He's tired, but he doesn't seem afraid at all..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 pm

"Ow..." Jonah said after he swatted him, "What'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Sandi didn't trust him, but she wasn't strong enough to fight him. She calmed down a bit, but still didn't trust anything she could kind of see. Once she was able to see a bit clearer she could see that she's in a hospital of some kind instead of a place with bright lights and white almost everywhere.

"I'm sorry, she just didn't know where she was. She was told that she was going to be experimented on. Does this place have any spare glasses of some kind?" her mother asked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Roxy had jumped (again) when Shay flipped out at Jonah, and blinked, before she noticed that Nani was talking to her. Trying to slow her rapid, flipping out heartbeat, she murmured, "I...don't know." Well, that was a broad term, but it summed up how she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

(Speaking of glasses, I saw a store called: "Ruth's Optics" today. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Shay's ear twitched as the mother squirrel once again began to try to explain why her daughter was freaking out, and he mumbled, "Yeah, I know. She's not the only one who was at the mercy of the Sect once... I get it." He paused, looking down at Sandi. "I'll see if we have any glasses around later... for now, I'm more worried about her health." He proceeded to just ignore Jonah, aside from repeating, "Get your feet off the bed. Thank you."

Nani smiled a little at Roxy, kneeling slightly and reaching over to hold one of Roxy's hands. "I know you have to be scared, but it's okay now... You're safe here. Jonah rescued you and a lot of others, and brought you all here to be taken care of. My father was among you." She gave a wider, more genuine smile at the mention of Gabe. "We promise to take good care of you, alright? Jonah might be a bit pushy but he's a sweetie, too, you can trust him."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Roxy looked a little doubtful, but was reassured more by the way Nani held her hand like that-- it was wondrous how much she craved basic interactions, "Thank you... I wish I wasn't such a mess, or I would hug you or something...." Nani seemed really nice... And Roxy wasn't sure what to think of Jonah-- he did have some charm, though.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 pm

(Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft! I just realized that I just kind of made you like a squirrel version of Velma from Scooby-Doo XD

Sandi: >///<')

"Is she going to be ok?" she asked in a typical concerned motherly tone. She was worried if her child was going to survive and if she was going to need a lot of therapy afterwards, if these guys even had therapy treatment.

"I'll go and find her something to wear." her father said, his daughter shouldn't be in dirty tattered clothes, plus he didn't fully trust the guys around here so he wanted to be on the safe side...

(Emilio:  Mad )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:19 pm

"I really don't mind the mess," Nani assured Roxy, and gave her a little hug as if to prove it. She could tell that the chinchilla just needed some comfort and interaction, probably after being alone and imprisoned, or just alone and wandering. The ocelot then leaned back, "I'm supposed to help you with everything you need, including bathing... When you're feeling up to it, I'll help you to a washroom." She was going to be professional about it, and give Roxy as much privacy as she deemed as safe, what with the other girl barely being able to stand up. Besides, she was a masseuse and saw shirtless people more often than you'd think.

---

"Of course she'll be alright," Shay snorted, then turned to stop Emilio, "Just get a female nurse to help her get through a bath. There should be some outside, but you might have to wait... there's a lot of patients and only a limited number of healers to help."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Roxy felt better after the hug, and gave a bit of a smile up at Nani as she leaned against the headboard, already looking tired out, "Thank you.... I've been waiting a long time to be able to do that.... I'm Roxanne Sawyer, by the way. I prefer Roxy, though. You're....?" The chinchilla didn't really catch the ocelot's name, and didn't really want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

"If no one's available I at least want her to be decently clothed." Emilio explained then left to see if anyone would help his daughter.

Sandi was a lot calmer now. She recognized her parents voice and realized that the guy who was talking to her was telling the truth, she could barely see him. She turned her head towards him and said, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"Naomi Gabriel... but I go by Nani," the ocelot replied cheerfully, her head tilting to the side in a funny manner as she introduced herself. "I'll be staying with you this afternoon, but I have to go home and care for my family tonight. There will be other healers here to watch after you during the night shift, and I'll return in the morning."

---

Shay snorted, "We aren't gonna let her change clothes until her fur is clean..." There seemed to be no stopping the male squirrel, though, so Shay let him go. He looked down at Sandi, grumbling, "Yeah, yeah, it's alright. You're not the most pitiful case I've seen all day. Anyways, I'm Shay, and clearly I'm a doctor here."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 pm

"Alright.... I understand." Roxy replied, trying to not let the lonely feeling creep up her spine and snatch her away. "It's not a big issue...." The chinchilla raised a hand to rub at her eyes, feeling exhaustion creep up on her. She hadn't slept well at all, and it was biting her in the ass right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 pm

"No offence or anything, but what are you? A bird?" she asked. She was a bit embarrassed, but she at least wanted to know when she could see she would recognize him. She didn't think he was a supernatural if so then he could've done something, she wasn't fully sure. Her fur flatten out, but it was still fluffy since she was a squirrel after all.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 pm

"You should rest..." Nani felt her heart melt a little as she looked down at this chinchilla. She dragged a chair over and sat down, promising, "I'll sit right here next to you while you nap, if you'd like. I'll even hold your hand again, if it makes you feel better..." She nervously swished her spotted tail, wanting to do everything she could to help this grey-furred girl out. Despite being so easily overwhelmed by her duties, Nani had a powerful compulsion to take care of others, especially those in a significantly vulnerable state like poor Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

"That would be appreciated... Thank you.... Again...." A nap sounded nice... But nightmares didn't. She doubted if she would dream... She hadn't in a long time, which helped keep her mostly sane. But, nightmares still hung over the chinchilla, a chandelier only she could see. Roxanne pulled her blanket as high as it could on her as she let her body relax-- one of her hands hung off the side of the bed for Nani. She let out a sigh, and looked drowsily up at the ocelot, not yet fully able to fall asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Nani settled down to sit for a while, taking one of Roxy's hands and holding it gently in both of hers, resting their hands in her lap. She idly rubbed at the chinchilla's bony knuckles, unable to help but massage her hand as she sat there. "It's no trouble at all... I was in a rough spot once, too. It is only right for me to pass on the kindness I have been given..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

(Can you reply to mine Chirp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 pm

"Were....you in the Sect at one point?" Roxy had not been herself, and she would like to keep it that way, "Or on your way there...?" She could be a supernatural.... However, Roxy wasn't thinking too much of it, as she was starting to slip into sleep a little.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"No offence or anything, but what are you? A bird?" she asked. She was a bit embarrassed, but she at least wanted to know when she could see she would recognize him. She didn't think he was a supernatural if so then he could've done something, she wasn't fully sure. Her fur flatten out, but it was still fluffy since she was a squirrel after all.

(Sorry, my internet is being weird and the page keeps jumping. I missed this. o3o)

Shay sighed, scowling down at her. "I know you can't see well, but does it seriously look like I have a beak?! I'm a bat, you nitwit..." He irritably crossed his arms, waiting for the girl's father to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: