The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:42 am

(Ah, okay, I see. owo That makes sense, but is really sad at the same time.... *dies*

Hmmm.... I have a few that I would love to see drawn.... *contemplates* Also, I was bored during school, and drew a new fursona for me.... I think a chihuahua fits me better than a fox... and it's sad because I can barely spell chihuahua.... XD I'm small, but scary when pissed the hell off.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:45 am

(Awwww! We can be big-eared canines together! XD I like a fennec fox for me. ouo I should draw our fursonas together... can you show me the drawing of your new one? That way if I draw them I know what I'm doing. XD

Which families would you like to see, other than the KHS Saunders one?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:49 am

(Aw yissss..... eue And I can. owo It's just a bust shot, but I have notes on colours and stuff. I like this one a lot better than a fox... just because it shows off my shortness. I have a thing also, from Tumblr, when someone calls me short, they have to carry me around.

Roy: Zat's stupeed.

Oh be quiet!

And besides them, I would like to see the Barnabys (either with Winnie and EJ, or without them), or the entire Wycliff family before things went to hell. Maybe. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:55 am

(I don't mind! o7o *picks Blueh up and hugs*

Sasha: .... Well, she is short.

You're just really tall, even next to me. My best friend is older than me and two inches shorter than Blueh. XD But yesss I haven't drawn my new fursona yet, and it'd be fun to draw both of our new ones together. ouo I'll see about drawing adorable family stuff, too. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:59 am

(Yay! o7o *hugs Chirp, ignoring Sasha*

Roy: Zat's really fuckeeng stupeed.

I don't care what you think, Roy! D8<

Roy: You're being an angry Italian again.

I'm very aware of that! *flails*

But wow.... holy crap. XD Finding people that are shorter than me are the prime moments of my life. There's this guy named Alex that I know from school-- I think he's in grade 10, and I think he's less than five feet tall. Yeah. But fursonas and family portraits sound awesome. X3 And I really like how you draw both Roy and Rachel, too, so I'm looking forward to the KHS Saunder family. ouo

Alpha: ....wow. She's telling the truth.

Of course I am! And we're practically the same height.

Alpha: ....true....

>8D )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm

(Yay for drawing! o7o And cute families... Roy and Rachel are adorable and fun to draw, except for their wings... XD I usually draw them with their wings folded up because of that. ^^'

Chase: Rachel and Roy Saunders... *almost a little wistful*

Should I draw the twins as children or teenagers? e3e? Them as kids would be fudging adorable...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:10 pm

(I know, right? And their wings are kind of difficult to draw... I sort of got it, but not really. XD

Roy: At least our last name doesn't mean embroidairy een zat univairse.... no offense, Papa.

Richard: ....

It's funny because my friend's mother's maiden name was Saunders.... XD And I nearly giggled when he told me that.

And I don't know.... I wanna see both as kids and teens.... *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:16 pm

(Hahaha! That is funny... XD But I might draw them as little kids just for the fun of it... eue Cute little bitty twinnies... <3 I know they hate being called twinnies but they can deal with it. >7<

Omigawd or if I draw them as preteens I can put them in giant sweatshirts they borrow from Chase... *squeal*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:18 pm

(I know.... and my friends always call them "The Embroideries", and it is the funniest thing, because they all hate it. XD

Roy, Rachel, Richard, and Anna: ...

BUT OH MY GOD COULD YOU PLEASE DO THAT!? I WILL DIE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. AKDJFHKASHFKAH *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:20 pm

(THE ADORABILITY FACTOR IS HIIIIIIGH! *squees* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:29 pm

(YES IT IIIIIIIIS *dies* <33333)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:35 pm

(*flails and squeals* YESSSS!

So, what're you up to this weekend? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:39 pm

(>w<

Well, I hope to finish a bunch of shit for school today, and on Sunday, I'm off for pictures for dance. It's from 11:00am to 3:00pm, I think. Already, even... sheesh. I remember when it was freaking January, and we were just starting our dances... *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:46 pm

(Monday is Memorial Day here, so I have family hoopla like every day on this three-day weekend... I'm gonna go insane... *headdesk* And somehow my parents agreed to have five children between the ages of seven and thirteen over here overnight. *eye twitches* WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME, MOM?! WHY?!

So yeah. I'll be doing things to try to hold on to my sanity... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:50 pm

(Wow... ouo" I'm kind of thakful not that Canadians don't celebrate Memorial Day.... Please don't lose your sanity! D8 *flails and dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:56 pm

(There's nothing wrong with the holiday, it's just when my mom agrees to have five kids over here without telling me. *headdesk* My cousin, who's thirteen, isn't a problem... she's plenty grown enough to not go crazy and drive us insane. XD It's the four littler ones who will make me wanna tear my hair out.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:59 pm

(Oh God.... I'm kind of relieved now that I don't have any younger siblings or cousins... I mean, I have a cousin that's six, but I don't see her all that often compared to my older cousins. One of them just turned 19 this year. Which is the legal drinking age here. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:03 pm

(I have a huge family... be they actually related to me or just "friend-family." XD I'm the youngest living here with my dad and stepmom, but then I have all my younger half- or step- siblings... and cousins... eme' My kid issues don't make it any better.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:06 pm

(I have a big family, too, but it's more second cousins and aunts and uncles.... no half siblings. But family gatherings are pretty much just me meeting people I have never seen before and them asking if I have a boyfriend or something. It's pretty guaranteed. But yeah.... eme" That doesn't sound fun at all.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:11 pm

(KA-BOOM!!!!!!!

Zero: *randomly explodes* xnx"

Aw looks like they're gonna have to glue you back together...IN HELL!!!

Zero: xnx"

*revives Zero* I have no idea why I did that. Just bored.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:15 pm

(Oh wow. XD

Roy: 'e would be bettair off dead.

....*randomly changes his species* *runs* TROLOLOLOLOLOL! eue"

Roy: *is suddenly a squirrel* WHAHT ZE SHEET!?

Jayden: Uh.....

ouo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:19 pm

XD

Zero: You look pretty good as a squirrel Roy.

Why do I want to dress Roy up in a blue uniform with black boot and give him white gloves that spark when you snap your fingers?

Zero: *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:21 pm

(I've done that a while ago, Pluto, and now I'm very tempted to do it again. XD

Roy: WHAHT ZE FUCK!?

Also, there's another Roy in Supernatural. He was a hunter, and actually knows how to use a gun. I nearly died when it came up. XD

Roy: eme"

Also, there's Roy from Fire Emblem. I only know that because of Smash Brothers Melee.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:27 pm

(Roy from Fire Emblem is kind of a badass...just saying. Unfortunately Marth and Ike are more so...especially in Awakening...Oh my God Marth is an asshole but a badass at the same time!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:29 pm

(I'm trusting you with that, as I have never played Fire Emblem before. I kind of want to, though. And Marth is an asshole? Really? I've only seen him in Brawl... and he didn't even speak English then. And did you see Ike's new design for the new Smash Brothers game? He's fucking ripped, and it's not even funny.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: