The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

(Oh really Roy? Well remember that Flare did just save your life and she is bonding with EJ and making him feel a bit better and she's taking care of Winnie who will cry if she leaves...do you still not give a shit?

Flare: Yes Aaralyn is still Jade, but my father or brother will have a new version of their bodies, but the markings and stuff won't change and nether will the species. Aaralyn has no memory of being a ghost and such, while Jagged and Leaf would remember.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:04 pm

(Yeah, pretty much..... XD 

Roy: U-um.... o////o" 

But yeah, Aaron's not too bad.... I mean, he does have some decency.... As much as he might be a pervert, a while ago, when he was just 15, his mother was almost raped... So.... Yeah. Long story that I haven't thought of yet.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:05 pm

(Roy: ...

She does have a point there. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:09 pm

(Nani: oAo! *hugs Aaron* You poor baby... *pets his hair* That must've been terrifying...

Laura: *sort of clings to Roy a little*

It'd be kinda difficult to RP as Flare if she actually left... so my characters will just have to persuade her and her family to stay. e3e Maybe she can be made an official healer and stop fighting, since her family is so protective.

Winnie: *yells at the ghosts* Go away! Bye-bye! *flails her arms around and stomps her foot*

Locke: I could just come take Kintane and find a way to get her back to her former self... with the new kitsune powers, there is a way to do that...

>m> Do you really want that, Flare? I know you hate Locke.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

(Yeah, it was a long story... Sorry bro. But that's why he has his limits, because his mother was never really the same since. 

Aaron: ....I would rather not talk about it.... 

Roy: *kind of holds her* 

But yeah... It would be difficult without Flare. Jayden would be a mess. Locke and Winnie... I don't even think Flare wants to be reminded. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:13 pm

(My friend keeps acting weirder than usual around me...eme

Friend: eue...

I don't like that look on your face ono'

Friend: Shhhhhh....*hands me a plane ticket to the state where Duel lives* eue

NO!

Friend: But Duelcat!

NO!

Friend: ;~; But-but-but shipping ;^;

I don't care! NO!

Friend: T^T

Flare: But! I love killing people D: and hell no Locke! You are not taking Winnie away from me! *gives Locke the middle finger before taking Winter to their room and slamming the door*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

(Oh my God.... Your friend ships you with real Duel? XDDDD

Jayden: *pulls at hair* WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! GODDAMMIT SIL WHAT THE HELL?! 

Wow.... He reacted worse than I thought..... ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:20 pm

(Locke: .... Well, that certainly made her more convinced to stay. Personally I don't know whether to consider that a good or a bad thing. *crosses his arms* And her name is Kintane!

Winnie: Flare, I'm confused! oAo

She hasn't see Locke yet in her reborn form... if/when she does, a lot of her old memories would start coming back. She does get little flashbacks, particularly in dreams, but it's difficult for her to remember because the form she took after being reborn was that of a very young child. Had she taken an older form, she would have retained more, if not all, of her memories, but she wasn't skilled enough to make herself an adult body to return to. Well, adolescent, since she was a young teenager during the time of her first death.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:23 pm

(Friend: Yus e3e

Jay-Jay calm the hell down! Friend stop shipping me with Duel...

Friend: But it totally works! Also...I don't ship Josh with Sasha anymore...I ship Flare with her in his place

Josh: Thank god...

Flare: NO!

Friend: We only believe that your heterosexual because you're with Jay-Jay...maybe you like girls too eue

Flare: Not this again! Also I don't care, stop confusing her! I will ALWAYS call her Winter, now shut up before I kill you!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm

(Oh wow.... 

Jayden: BUT--! 

*slaps a hand over his mouth* Jesus, stop yelling! 

Jayden: *muffles noises* ;~;? 

But jeez.... Your friend..... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:28 pm

(Sasha: ....?

The poor thing is still painfully single. XD

Locke: DAMMIT KINTANE BELONGS WITH US YOU FIERY BEAST! Go back to your rodent boyfriend and let Kintane go!

And that escalated quickly... o.o'

Winnie: *goes to cling to Jayden's legs, confused about both Flare and Locke* ;~; Jayden...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:31 pm

(Wow.... XD

Jayden: *pries my hand off his mouth* I'M A SQUIRREL, THANK YOU! AND I WILL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT IF YOU TOUCH FLARE! D8< *doesn't see Winnie*

This escalated very quickly.... ono" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:36 pm

(Locke: I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO LAY A HAND ON HER! YOU'RE THE ONE ASSUMING VIOLENCE, HERE! D8<

Winnie: *tugs on Jayden's shirt* Jayden...? *whimper*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:37 pm

(Jayden: *fur fluffs out, and looks down at Winnie, clearly agitated* What?! 

That might not be a good idea..... 

Jayden: OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, SHUT THE HELL UP! 

o.o"....)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:39 pm

(Flare: I will murder you Locke! Try and take her and I will kill you! She's not going anywhere with you! That's for damn sure! She is my adopted little sister! *stands protectively in front of Winter with something of a mothers rage*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:43 pm

(Winnie: *eyes widen* ... *lip trembles*

Oh you did it now, Jayden...

Winnie: Flaaaare! *screams and runs away crying, practically tackling Flare* *clings to her and sobs*

Well she might hate you for a little while... ^^'

Locke: Do you see what you people are doing?! You're traumatizing her!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:47 pm

(Flare: *picks up Winnie* At least we're thinking about her! I don't want her anywhere near you because she would suffer way worse! Plus it's your fault for making Jayden angry! You only want her so that you can make her love you again! She deserves a new start, I won't let the past harm her the way my own past does! *Vapor comes out of her eye aka tears* You aren't taking her away from me...*clings to Winter*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:05 pm

(Well, that happened. 

Jayden: *still looking murderous, but his gaze crumbles when he saw Winnie run to Flare* ... 

Roy: *is on standby* 

Roy, I don't think we need you.... I think his outburst is done. 

Roy: You sure? 

Positive. 

Jayden: ....;A;? 

See? He's done.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:10 pm

(Yup, he's done... omo'

Locke: *leaves for now, realizing he's just upsetting everyone* This argument isn't over...

Winnie: *clings to Flare and cries, muffled by Flare's shoulder*

Well, we sure made a mess of things... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:13 pm

(So very, very done..... Someone do something to make him feel better! oAo And I'm sorry Locke!
Jayden: ;~; 

Well, um.... What now? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm

(Flare: Kinlocke can be in KF3 for all I care, but not here...its just not right. *kisses the top of Winter's head* Don't worry baby...I won't let him take you away.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:21 pm

(Winnie: *keeps clinging to Flare, sniffling and wiping at her face*

We could RP something, if you two want... ouo" I don't remember who posted last, but we can just start up new stuff if you'd prefer.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:23 pm

(Jayden: F-fuck.... ;n; 

We could do that... And starting anew would be nice. I forget, too. ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:26 pm

(Don't worry, Jayden! She doesn't temporarily hate you in RP...! o7o"

Okay, whatcha wanna do, then?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:27 pm

(Jayden: B-but still.... I-I'm sorry.... ;~;
....I dunno. ouo" Who have we neglected?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: