The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:25 pm

(Oh my God.... Laura.... Now I really can't wait until his amputation in the future.... o3o" 

Roy: Toby..... 

XDDDDD) 

Rachel had fallen silent immediately after Laura reacted-- the marten had taken this worse than Rachel had thought. So, the younger bat awkwardly stood with her parents, the three of them silent as they watched Laura with Roy. Of course the bat had many almost stand offs with death... But this was a very close call. Thankfully, though, it hadn't been in any vital areas. 

Hearing Laura's voice, but not understanding her words all that much, Roy shifted his head a little and opened his eyes a little, "Agh...." He squinted, confused as to what in the hell just happened... He didn't exactly remember very much. "L-Laura...?" His voice was quiet, and quite weak sounding. 

---

"O-of course...." Stone didn't like being around here anyway, so leaving sounded like a great idea, "C'mon...." Stone lead Scotty away, practically holding the sheep to him and not letting him go. Seeing Nani like that was just....heartbreaking. He couldn't stand it, or he would feel terrible, too. 

---

Aaron was decently alright. He had been in the fight, but wasn't that badly hurt. He had a few bruises and cuts, but hadn't been shot at. His illusions sort of helped him have some invisibility, to an extent. He was aiming for the infirmary after the fight was done, but when there were healers looking for him, he knew something was wrong. He hurried after them, and slipped inside, not caring about his injuries right now as he went to Nani, "Nani....Nani.... Look at me.... Pleashe...." The panther was relatively calm, and knelt before the ocelot, "I'm right here.... I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:25 pm

(See you later, Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm

(See you, Sil! ouo)

Relieved to hear Roy's voice, Laura still held his head to her chest, rubbing at his ears like she had seen Chase do for him a few times before. The marten sighed shakily, "You scared us, you idiot..." Then she pulled away from the hug so she could kiss the side of his face, "I'm so glad you're alright... when that panda kid came running down the hall talking about a bloodbath, I expected you to be missing limbs or something... I was really scared for you."

-----

Scotty held his head low as he walked out with Stone, perfectly fine with being held tightly against the hybrid. He found it reassuring, and realized that for once Stone was being the protective one instead of the other way around... he was grateful for it after being punched earlier.

-----

Nani was frankly rather hysterical, and it took a moment for Aaron to get her to look at him and stop hyperventilating. She was starting to second guess her choice to be a healer, because she wasn't sure if she could take this anymore. The ocelot finally exhaled a decent breath, her composure utterly crushed as she leaned forward to press her head against Aaron's neck, though she still held her hands away from them even though the other healers had been helping her clean up. She couldn't bring herself to speak, just whimpering as she pressed close to the panther.

------

Meanwhile, EJ was sitting not too far away from where Jonah and Zero were. Sue was with him, the pregnant hybrid gently holding him and smoothing his fluffy hair, while he just sat there blankly, like all of his consciousness had been torn out of him even though he remained awake. He'd had more than his fair share of troubles with the Sect, even without this incident. However, he was paying enough attention to hear mention of Lance... his ear twitched, and he looked up at Zero as he said tiredly, "I do what I have to... I'm not the guy missing arms. You shouldn't worry about me like that."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:42 pm

(I'm not sure what to post at the moment... XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:45 pm

(EJ is talking to Zero. o3o We'll have to get Storm at least talking here soon, and EJ will give her a fancy new body afterwards... if Roy allows it... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Roy had relaxed a little, with his eyes slipping closed for a second as she rubbed his ears, before opening them again. He would have blushed, but he was still groggy and feeling out of it, "Sorry...." It was kind of a pitiful response, "And you're already late for ze leemb part...." But he would rather not want to talk about it as he raised a somewhat shaky arm up to the marten, "Are you alright....? And Ezhay....?" It was then that he noticed he was in some of Chase's clothes, which were way too big for him. 

---

"We're here..." Stone said after a while as they stopped by their apartment. He unlocked the door, and lead Scotty inside, now not sure what to do with himself.... But leaving Scotty was definitely something he knew that he would not do. 

---

"Sssh.... It'sh okay...." Aaron said gently, holding Nani to him as she pressed against him and whimpered like that. It was heartbreaking to see.... And he really hated it when she was like this. He honestly didn't care if he got blood on his clothes-- just as long as Nani was okay, "I'm here... It'sh done...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:48 pm

"But you need help." Zero said, "I've seen you around kid, you look absolutely exhausted after building something even if it's not complete. You need more help."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:49 pm

(He probably would, because she isn't exactly bad, but not for a while after this.... owo" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:55 pm

(*Jeopardy theme song*

Zero: *tapping foot*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

(Roy: ?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

(Zero: Just waiting patiently...

*Jeopardy theme still playing*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:03 pm

(Lance can help him build Storm's body. o7o They can bond!

EJ: ....

You need more paternal figures in your life, deal with it!

EJ: omo' O-okay...

Good boy. *pats his head*)

Laura had no idea about EJ, so she just shook her head, "I-I don't know about him... sorry... I came straight here. I'm alright. The healers didn't let me fight, so I stayed here to help them move patients around. I was on my way home to see if I could find Shay and Celeste when I heard about what happened to you."

---

Glad to be home, Scotty went and sat on the couch, laying down on his side. His neck and jaw were sore, as was his chest, because he had been punched once there, too... he was all bruised and shaken up from the violence that occurred that day, and didn't know what to do about it. 

---

Nani held onto Aaron, finally getting over her aversion to her own hands as she wrapped her arms around him and grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. She was so torn, wanting to be able to help people but hating the damage she dealt to herself when she did so... But she was glad Aaron was here, and alright... "Don't die, okay...?" It was a simple request that she uttered between shuddering breaths, "D-don't be that one patient who dies on me..."

---

EJ tried to think of an argument, but he admitted to himself that having help would be nice. Especially when it came to building Storm's new body... it would be so intricate, more so than just a single robotic limb he would build for an amputee. So, instead of arguing, he showed a little curiosity, "Tell me about this Lance guy... What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:07 pm

"What's Lance like eh?" Zero said cupping a hand around his chin then dropping into a seat, "He's ridiculious sometimes. It's like he can look at a piece of metal, say "become this" and it does. He has ideas that he doesn't have the means to bring to life. He's proud of everything he does, a natural caretaker too. After all, he did organize everything to take care of the EVE subjects..."

Zero was careful not to bring that up, his origins as well as the other 20 that were once part of the experiment that made him who he was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:11 pm

(Yay! o7o)

"Eet's alright...." Roy was honestly worried now about EJ all over again. He remembered seeing him being lugged around by some cyborg, but that was pretty much it. However, he let out a sigh of relief that Laura had not fought at all, "Zank Aurora...." He would have asked her about Aaron and that entire thing about that hybrid guy, but Roy wasn't exactly caring about him. 

---

Stone knelt by Scotty's head, "Do you need any pain medication or anything...? I can search for some if you need any...." 

---

Aaron had fallen silent by that, but ended up answering in a small voice. "I won't.... I promishe you that... You know me." He gently pet Nani's hair, his hands surprisingly soft, compared to how brutal he had been from attacking those soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:41 pm

EJ listened intently, and figured that Lance sounded like a pretty good guy... He didn't think Roy would have a problem taking him into the Devas, especially if he could take some mechanical work off of the little cat's hands. Roy was probably the worst when it came to wanting EJ to take a break. He smiled a bit, "He sounds great, and really interesting."

----

Laura sat up straight, smiling a bit sheepishly at the other Brodeurs now that her moment of panic was over, "Your family is all here to see you... I wasn't the only one who came rushing in here." She settled for just holding his hand, so his family could get a little bit of the bat's attention. They had been worried, too.

----

Scotty pulled one arm away so he could look up at Stone with one brown eye, and he replied honestly, "I don't know..." He wasn't sure if his small injuries warranted pain medicine, and just felt a little lost at the moment. He reached over to find one of Stone's hands, holding onto it, "Et's a lettle hard to focus on anything after all that..."

----

The other healers looked at Aaron like he suddenly turned snow white... Honestly, was this guy bipolar or just mean to everyone aside from Nani? Meanwhile, said shaken ocelot clung to the panther like he was the most cuddly, fluffy, sensitive guy on the planet... it honestly made no sense to anyone watching.

Nani started to feel a little better, and managed to breathe evenly as she rested her chin on Aaron's shoulder. She was sure that Aaron would somehow keep that promise, and just that little gesture seemed to mean a lot. She sniffled again, finally speaking in a steadier voice, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

(I have returned my crazy friends 030

Friend: You were already here....

Not you...

Friend: -_-')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:22 pm

"We're talking about a guy who can turn a penny into a railgun." Zero said, "Interesting woukdnt be my first word to describe him..."

He sighed, "In all seriousness fatherly would be the first word. He was the dad I never had..."

(Oh just saying the whole railgun this was Orion's idea. He and I knocked around ideas for powers and using electricity to accelerate a piece of metal near the speed of light was one of his. And now that I think about it wouldnt EJ be able to do it if he had a constant source of electricity? Finn uses the electrical impulses in his brain and amplifies them for his ability. And Lance's upgrade vaccine gave him electrokinesis like Finn.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:12 am

(though i may use it a little differently when in combination with amplified gravity. I believe scientifically on impact Lance's will end up more like a shotgun blast, wrecking everything in a contained area. My projectile tends to have more density and wont break, so it penetrates leaving holes like a sniper rifle... a very high powered rifle.  *drools*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:02 am

(Sorry, I kinda fell asleep last night.... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:21 am

(Hallo! o7o I'm doing homework right now, but I have a way for you to get into Homestuck while not reading the entire thing. There are actually videos on Youtube with people reading it. It helps with reading their writing quirks, which can get really annoying and difficult to read. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's the first episode, I think, if you wanna watch it. Or if anyone else wants to know what Homestuck is.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:24 am

(Okay, cool! ouo I posted some art on the art page last night.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:27 am

(I saw! They look so good.... <3 And I didn't know that Winter had an older sister. owo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:30 am

(She does now. XD I might bring them in at some point... I dunno. ouo" But their family looks all happy and fluffy. <3 Now I wanna do more family portraits. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:32 am

(Oh, okay. I thought so, because I didn't remember her from before. And more family portraits would be awesome. <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:40 am

(I thought the idea of her having an older sister would relate to how she got so close to Flare so quickly, because she subconsciously remembers an older sister figure like her. That's why even though she sees the Barnabys as foster parents, she's reluctant to leave Flare.
Yesssss family pictures... I just have to decide which family to draw next. XD I have family things both today and tomorrow so I'll have some time to draw. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: