The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

(Flare is going to kill you once you get back EJ XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:13 pm

(Chase. eue Chase. Seriously. Look at the baby Pippa. How can you not wanna cuddle her now?

Chase: *hiding* Umm... I-I'm just gonna--

YOU'RE GONNA STAHP HIDING! *drags him out by his tail* >8[ Big baby!

EJ: Flare is so going to kill me... omo' *tries to hide with Chase*

Come on, guys! DX Seriously, both of you?!)

Hearing the knock and automatically knowing that it was Pippa, Chase almost cringed, but forced himself to step away from the stove for a moment to go answer the door. He opened it softly, the door barely making a noise on the hinges, and looked awkwardly down at Pippa, "H-hey... I figured you'd stop by... sorry about earlier." He stepped back so she could come in, "I dunno if you've eaten anything yet, but I'm making a little dinner if you want some."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:14 pm

(Oh.

Well.

Huh.

Roy's wrath is definitely something I never wanted to see.... but this might not be the case. ouo" )

Both of the twins were a little edgy and tense as they walked down the hallway with Marie. They had glanced at one another, a silent word said between them, and then looked away. However, when Marie suddenly stopped walking, the twins had halted too, at first confused, but then, they saw a sight they were pretty much just talking about before.... Except Roy's girlfriend and Scotty were thrown into the mix.

At first, Roy had stared, frozen in fear, until Marie's shriek brought him from his thoughts. Suddenly, rage filled his entire body, and he fought to keep himself from going berserk as he yelled, "'EY!" Not knowing why this guy went after them (it clicked that this was probably the guy Marie was talking about), but he was certainly not going to let this bastard touch Laura. He didn't want to use violence, but if necessary, he would. Being on the leader's bad side really wasn't a good idea at all, "Whaht ze 'ell are you doeeng!?" The bat moved around Marie and Rachel, who were both frozen in fear at the sight of the fight, and ran over to it.

---

Tina really didn't want to let Greyson go as the hybrid brought her over to her room to get changed. But changing into something more comfortable would be nice, "Thanks... I guess...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:14 pm

(As sad as it is that EJ is sick. That sounds badass! Sorry EJ.)

"You should probably be getting back." Jonah suggested.

~

Off a ways watching the new camp through a set of binoculars was another Mobian, a vulpine with a huge sneer on his face, and a katana at his side.

"Jonah Simmons...I knew we couldn't trust you...if you want something done right, leave it to the experts." he muttered and tossed his binoculars aside before starting towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:15 pm

(Oh and all of you should start listening to Nightwish. They're a symphonic Rock band...they're badass!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:18 pm

(Flare: EJ....eue

She will kill you in a strange way e3e

Pippa: ;~;

Baby!Pippa: owo? *hugs Chase's leg* <3)

"It's ok." she answered and came in."Sure I'd like some." she added with a smile. She kept wanting to cuddle him, but she knew he would feel awkward and she didn't want that. So instead she just sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:28 pm

(EJ: *suddenly terrified* omo F-flare...?

Chase: *freezes* Oh no... sh-she's hugging me again... help...

Dude, she's a baby. XD

Chase: But I still know it's Pippa. o~o *can't move*

Tiny baby versus giant canine... baby wins... XD

I'm typing up an actual RP post with the rest of my post. o3o *lots of typing*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm

(I listen to Apocalyptica, another symphonic band like that. ouo It is really cool! o7o)

The hybrid stiffened when he heard another voice, and let go of Laura before he could slam a fist into her face. He turned to face the three who had just come down the hallway, looking near crazed with anger, "What now?! Nobody understands! Nobody understands what it's like!"

Laura stumbled back, and tripped over Scotty's legs and landed awkwardly on top of the sheep, who was dazed and wheezing after being beat up like that. Her own eyes were wide, especially since it was Roy standing there, and he looked absolutely pissed.

---

Greyson chuckled again, setting her down on her feet, "I'm gonna go get changed, too. Meet you back in the living room, I guess..." He gave her a little smile, then walked out and headed into his own room.

---

"I'm fine, but... I might not be if my cousin catches me," EJ gave a slight nod, consenting. He grabbed a sweatshirt that was hanging up in the workshop, feeling cold for once, and pulled it on, "What about you? What're you gonna be doing?"

---

Chase headed back into the kitchen to make sure the food wasn't burning, "Alright, I'll make you a plate. Sasha is out this evening, so we're gonna be alone for a few hours, I guess." He shut off the stove, then spooned the food onto two plates, then walked out to the living room where Pippa was and handed one to her, "It's nothing fancy... I'm not that great a cook."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:33 pm

"I dunno." Jonah said, "probably just chilling...if that's possible."

He opened the door and waited on the fluffy cat in question.

~

The mysterious vulpine slipped inside the house where Greyson and Tina were...one could easily mistake him for Flare...at least by just a glance.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:35 pm

(Flare: Yes eue

Baby!Pippa: *yawns* -w- *falls asleep on Chase's foot* <3 *cuddles his foot*

XD)

"It's ok." Pippa said and started to eat. "It's pretty good." she added. Her giant fluffy tail wagged a bit and her new earring sparkled. She wanted to lighten the mood since it felt so tense and awkward.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm

(EJ: omo' *scared* Wh-what are you gonna do...?

Chase: *just stands there, still unable to move* Oh God... oh God...

Awww, do you need someone to get the baby off of you? XD)

"You can hang out with me for a while... Do you have anyone do be with all day?" EJ asked, following Jonah and craning his neck slightly to look up at him as he walked with him. Being half a foot shorter than the guy made things a little weird, but he was used to having to tilt his head like that to look up at other people. Roy was one of them, and EJ was around him almost every day.

---

"Thanks..."Chase smiled a bit, but it was a little difficult to focus on eating with her there. He ate a little, but soon noticed her earrings, "My sister pierced your ears, didn't she...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm

(I go have a shower, and suddenly Baby!Pippa is cuddling and falling asleep on Chase's foot? This is why I shouldn't leave you guys alone.... XD)

Roy would have gone immediately to Laura and Scotty, but at the moment, he really couldn't. The bat was nearly bristling with anger as he glared at the hybrid standing in front of Scotty and Laura, "Undairstand whaht!?" This was definitely the guy that was attacking the once Sect dogs, "I don't know about you, buht zees won't any diffairence to ze Sect! Zey're innocent! Leave zem alone!"

Rachel watched her brother with wide eyes. Her mind was willing her body to move, to do something, but her body refused to move. Oh God... Oh Aurora...

---

Tina nodded a little, still sleepy, before going to get changed. She had no idea that someone had slipped into their home (she was paranoid, but there hadn't been any cases of thieves), so she went about her business. She pulled her hair out of the little ponytail on her head-- sometimes it was annoying, as the hair flopped into her face, but she ignored it as she changed.

(Tina: ono )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

(Flare: You'll see eue

Baby!Pippa: *tail wags*)

"Yeah, she asked me about getting my ears pierced a long time ago. I accepted her offer recently." she answered.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:55 pm

The vulpine slipped right passed Grey into Tina's room.

"Ah..." he muttered, "Good, an information source."

He unsheathed his blade slowly and crept close to her.

~

"Nope." Jonah said, his head resting on hands as he walked with the kid.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

(Yeaup... XD

Chase: Blueh! oAo Please get her off! Please! Pleeeease!)

Laura quickly got to her feet, not wanting Roy to snap and have more violence break out. She rushed past the angry hybrid, practically plowing into Roy's chest, not that it had any effect on him, "Roy, calm down... This guy has had violent outbursts before, and I don't want you impaling his skull..."

The hybrid was trying to calm down, especially when Laura said Roy's name... Shit, so this is the guy who would happily snap my neck...

Scotty was still on the ground, holding his neck and coughing.

----

(I'm confused... I thought we were going to have another rebellious thug cause a fight... not some Sect assassin... *headdesks repeatedly*)

EJ frowned, "Well, I know things are a little hard on you here, but there are people like you... people with bionic pieces, and ones who served the Sect. You should try talking to them sometime."

----

"You alright...?" Chase asked, just making sure, "Sasha kinda does things without permission sometimes... just wanna make sure she didn't freak you out at all." He knew his sister too well to not be wary.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:03 pm

"No, everything was just fine. I wasn't freaked out or anything." she replied.

(Baby!Pippa: *woke up because chase screamed* T^T *bawls*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

(Just let it play out.)

The vulpine clicked button on his...wrist? HE'S A CYBORG!

~

Jonah's ear twitched, "EJ get down!"

Just as the lupine force the kid into the ground a rocket flew straight over their heads and exploded against a nearby tree. That was then followed by a hail of gun fire. In a flash Jonah, hoisted the kid into his arms and took off in a full sprint.

Zero, who was on the other side of the tree, just relaxing was abruptly thrown out of it and onto the ground.

"WHAT THE PISS?! CAN A GUY NOT GET A NAP IN THE SUN ANYMORE?!" he cursed until he saw Sect soldiers swarming in from all sides
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:06 pm

(Okay, okay, calm down Chase! Sheesh! *takes Baby!Pippa off his foot* *sees her crying* Shit! ono" Someone take her from me before I drop her or something--!)

Roy had faltered a little when Laura practically plowed right in him, even though it didn't do much to stop him. He was breathing somewhat heavily, his chest heaving, but he had calmed down a little, "I'm sorry, buht 'e would 'ave attacked you! And 'e already attacked Maude and 'er son earlier today!" He didn't want violence, but was very close to doing so. He glared at the hybrid from over Laura easily, and felt some satisfaction when he saw the hybrid's eyes flicker at the mention of the bat's name.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:08 pm

(Oh. Well..... ouo" Let's see what happens....)

Even in Tina's tired state, she froze when she swore she heard someone that wasn't Greyson. Slowly, she turned around (thankfully dressed), and her eyes widened suddenly when she noticed the vulpine standing in her room with a blade at hand. She stood frozen in fear, not exactly being the fighting type, before she let out a shriek that was high with terror.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:13 pm

The vulpine lunged covering her mouth with his free hand and putting the blade to her throat.

"Elliot Wycliff Junior. Where is he and you'll live." was all he said, his eyes glowing an intense red. One could hear the steady rhythm of gunfire outside.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Tina's shrieks were immediately muffled when the vulpine practically slapped a hand over to silence her. She was panicking now, and tears had formed in her eyes as she stared up at his face in terror-- she felt like she was going to suffocate, as she was having a hard time breathing. Suddenly, gravity underneath the Sect assassin ceased to exist, and he suddenly floated upwards.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:20 pm

The vulpine's eyes widened as he was suddenly floating...

"Shit...she's one of them too..." he cursed when he slipped out of reach with his hand.

"Listen otter, tell me where he is and I'll leave you be. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

(Chase: I'm sorry... omo </3

Maude: *takes Baby!Pippa* You two are hopeless... *gently bounces and rocks her to calm her down*)

"Well, if you're sure..." Chase decided he wouldn't have to yell at his sister, and relaxed a little as he poked at his food again. He commented quietly, "They look nice..." They worked on her, being small and delicate, yet simple. Those little white jewels suited her very well.

---

EJ squealed like a total girl when Jonah suddenly picked him up and started running away with him. His eyes were wide, his claws clutching at Jonah's jacket as he hung on for dear life, "I guess it won't be just my cousin trying to kill me, then!" How many times he had been in a situation like this, he couldn't count, but it was still terrifying every time.

---

"I know... well, about the him wanting to attack me part. He kind of has a bone to pick with me after I sort of punched him in the gut when I saw him attacking Aaron and Nani..." Laura admitted, and she wished she would have told Roy about it sooner, "But lets think of a way to handle this that doesn't involve anyone else getting hurt, okay?"

---

Greyson heard Tina scream and ran towards her room, practically tackling the door down, "What the hell is going on in here?! Aaaaahhh!" He saw the attacker and flipped shit, jumping at the levitating guy and wildly punching at him, "Get away from her! Get away get away get awaaaaay!" He grabbed a lamp and pulled a total Phillip, swinging it at the cyborg like a weapon, "Tina, run!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:25 pm

The fox swung his katana in response splitting the lamp clean in half.

"What's with the armadillo?" the guy snapped, "Are you like part penguin part armadillo or something?"

(Deliberate insults! Don you bastard!

Don: I'm only a temporary character anyways so I don't give a damn.)

Jonah doubled back towards the workshop, "Gotta grab some things real fast. Hang on!"

It wasn't like Jonah to run through the thick of anything...especially through bullets and RPGs. He had to get Storm...and then his katana.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:28 pm

(Baby!Pippa: ;~; )

"Thanks, Sasha picked them out." she replied. She was starting to feel a bit drowsy, but she felt that it would be rude if she just fell asleep and he might do something that would make him feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: