The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:21 pm

(Sorry for the poof!)

The healers freaked out when Jonah burst in from above, but finally they recovered from their shock enough to help him. He was hauled to his feet and set on a bed, and pale-faced Nani asked, "Wh-where are you hurt that's not robotic?

---

When Roy was healed, Chase let out a breath of relief. He led Rachel over to the room her twin was put in, so he could recover in peace while given a blood transfusion. Marie was the one setting up all of his IVs, and she gave the others a taut little smile as she told them, "That was his only serious injury, and Flare healed it. He'll be fine once he gets more blood in his system. I'm going to go check on the others now..."

Meanwhile, Scotty was feeling overwhelmed, but he was looking out to see if Stone turned up. He really hoped that his boyfriend hadn't been involved in the short battle.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:29 pm

(*thinks*.....I still don't know what to do....um...Pippa cough up blood!

Pippa: D: NO!

Do something then!

Pippa: Like what?

idk something entertaining!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:33 pm

(It's alright. owo")

Rachel was calmer now as Roy's major wound had been healed. His other, more minor, wounds had been bandaged. Her face was still a little red, especially her eyes from crying, but she was no longer bawling her eyes out. "Z-zank you, Marie...." Rachel whispered, not having her full voice yet. 

Now, Roy was looking decently better. He was still a bit pale, but the blood transfusion was slowly letting the colour drain back into his face and body. His clothes were still bloody and ripped in a few places, though, and his hair was a bit tangled. It almost looked like he was sleeping... Except for the IV sticking out of his arm and all the bandages-- if he were awake, he would have freaked at the needle in his arm. 

---

Stone hadn't been involved with the battle-- he was currently helping some wounded soldiers into the infirmary if they couldn't do it themselves. He was anxious though, and it was clear from the look on his face. He had heard about Scotty, but wasn't able to see him right away.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:39 pm

"Oh just my left arm...you know...the one that's gone!" Jonah said with a shaky and almost panicking voice.

Zero popped in a second later to be sure everyone was getting treated, "Jonah...did you get maimed again?"

"Maybe..." Jonah said still shaking a little bit as the medics helped him out.

Zero facepalmed, "Damn it. I thought we agreed you wouldn't do anything stupid until we had a plan."

"Well when you get surprise attacked..."

Zero quickly changed the subject and they kept talking...except this time it was about manga...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:54 pm

(Nooooo, Chase will return to Pippa on his own. XD No bleeding necessary.)

Unable to look at Roy while he was like that, Chase murmured, "I'll be back..." He then left, heading home to grab some spare clothes. When he returned to Roy's room, he used a pair of scissors to remove his mangled, bloody clothes, cleaned him up a little, and put the oversized clothes he had brought onto him. Roy rarely borrowed Chase's clothes anymore, but he was today. Finally, he carefully pulled Roy's hair into a loose ponytail and draped it over the bat's shoulder, "There..." He pulled a blanket over him, finally satisfied, "Alright, Rachel... I'm going back to Pippa now. She was badly hurt as well... But I'll be right down the hall if you need me. I'll see if someone will get your parents down here, too..."

----

Scotty rubbed at his bruised neck as he waited for any sign of Stone, watching the people passing by. Finally, he saw the hybrid, and he rose to his feet. His throat hurt, so he didn't tell out for him, and instead started hurrying towards him, weaving through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Nani flinched when Jonah yelled, and shakily started to help him. She felt stupid for asking that question, but it was a little hard to think straight when she was covered in someone else's blood. The ocelot helped administer the wolf's IVs, then hurriedly left his side, leaving him in the care of some older, more experienced healers.

Ruth scowled as she patched Jonah up, annoyed with the men who seemed to think they were invincible until they had an arm chopped off. However, she was grateful, and told them, "Thank you, you two.:. For saving Elliot. He's injured and shaken up, but he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Pippa didn't know where Chase was, but she hoped the fight was finally over. Her head was starting to hurt again, but she tried to ignore it as she sat up. She felt a bit sore and winced, but was able to manage. She rubbed her bandage in an attempt to make her head feel better.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:07 pm

(Aw, Chase. <3 

And I'm attempting to show you guys how Homestuck pairings work with our characters.... And I can ship Shay and Roy, and Shay and Ronnie together, and it makes sense in cannon. Sort of. owo But one type is not seen, which kind of sucks. 

Roy: *spit takes* WHAHT?! 

eue' *slowly slinks away*) 

Rachel had looked up curiously when Chase spoke, and then nodded a little. She then turned her attention back to Roy again, You've scared me more times than my future children will ever do... I hope you know that, Roy. Both you and EJ. She sniffled a little, but was mostly calmed down by now, and not making a face in her attempt to not cry. The bat looked up again when Chase returned, and changed Roy into some of his clothes. "Okay.... Zank you, Chase...." Rachel cleared her throat, liking the idea of having her parents here. But she also wanted to see how EJ was doing.... 

Roy barely stirred, but was not shivering and much now because of the new clothes. Now he definitely looked like he was sleeping, except he didn't put his hair back like that when he did. 

---

Stone had looked around for a second, feeling lost because he was just standing there, before noticing Scotty. The hybrid's eyes widened a little, before he closed the gap between them, "Oh Aurora, you're alright! I heard about what happened, and I would have come immediately, but the fight held me up..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:19 pm

(Shay: *makes poison again and swallows it this time* *falls over*

OH GAWD HE'S DYING WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Celeste: ;A; ?!)

Chase left the twins, returning to Pippa. He frowned a little when he saw her sitting up, and adjusted her pillows so she would be able to sit up a little while laying back, "Please lay back again... You can sit up a little, but you need to rest and recover..."

---

Scotty shook his head a little, rasping, "Et's alright... I understand." His voice was quite pitiful, and he was lucky his windpipe hadn't been crushed from the blow. He could have suffocated had the damage been too bad... but as it was, it was just a really bad bruise and a little swelling. It hurt, and he'd talk funny for a little while, but it would heal. The sheep was relieved that Stone was completely unharmed, apparently not having been involved in the fight, "I'm glad you're alright..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:24 pm

(SHIT! D8 FUCKING HELL SHAY NO 

IT'S NOT BAD I PROMISE 

YOU HATE BOTH ROY AND RONNIE, ALRIGHT? THERE'S A TYPE OF LOVE THAT DEALS WITH IT IN HOMESTUCK, WHERE THERE IS A MODERATOR THAT STOPS THE TWO PEOPLE FROM KILLING ONE ANOTHER. THAT WOULD BE LAURA AND CELESTE. 

Roy: Dafuq? )

Stone's ears angled back when he saw the bruising on Scotty's neck, and heard the way he talked.... It looked painful. And it was rather pitiful. Goddammit.... I could have been there! Bastard.... Stone found himself distracted, and snapped himself out of his anger to return to Scotty again, "Yeah...." There was a little blood on him from helping some of the others, "I'm alright.... Are there any casualties?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Jonah smiled a little bit, "It's part of the job of being a Deva right? Gotta protect our own."

Zero stood, Jonah was calm now, which was the whole reason he brought up Manga like Bleach and Yotsubato.

"I'm guessing raids like this happen a lot?" Zero asked Ruth.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:27 pm

(SOMEONE DO SOMETHING HE'S DYING! But the complicated homestuck shipping thing is something I'll need to read about... XD I've seen people use it before and it's complicated from what I know... e3e

Shay: *dying from poison*)

It took Scotty a moment to understand what Stone meant by casualties, and he shook his head, "They were focusing on taking the fluffy ketten..." Of course he thought EJ was younger than he really was, since he didn't know him well, "They weren't here to fight. Only the people who fought back were hurt, and et wasn't too bad aside from Roy. But he was healed and es alright now." He rubbed a little at his bruised neck, which hurt when he talked.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:29 pm

(Ronnie: Shay think straight! Dying won't solve anything!)

"I know, I just couldn't get comfortable while laying down. I thought sitting up might be better." she answered softly and held Chase's hand. She felt better when he was around.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:29 pm

"No, not a lot..." Ruth replied honestly, shaking her head, "The Sect is just as afraid of us as we are of them, but Julianne is getting desperate to get her hands on Elliot... She doesn't want him killed in the conflict between our groups." The little mouse gave Jonah some pain medication through an IV, "You just rest for a little while, alright? I'm sure once Elliot is calmer he'll make some time to build you another arm." She doubted that the cat would be doing very well for the next week. He already had chronic nightmares without the Sect trying to kidnap him.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:33 pm

"He needs more support when it comes to building stuff..." Zero said, "And I know just the guy that can help him. He's an old friend of mine and if I'm right he still lives in the city right under Julianne's nose."

Jonah sighed as the drugs took effect and the pain started to fade away, "So go get him. It can't be that hard to get into Redwillow...right?"

"Um...yeah...about that."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:33 pm

(It is VERY fucking complicated, but you can successfully ship five people together and it makes sense in cannon. That's why the shipping is so weird. ouo" There's a huge ass description about it in Act 5 of Homestuck. :p Just saying.

Roy: *slowly bashes his head against the wall* 

May I also say that there is a ship between Roy and EJ here? ouo? )

EJ....? Of course.... Stone didn't know every single detail about the relationship between EJ and Julianne, but he knew enough about it to understand. However, Stone's eyes widened a bit when Scotty mentioned Roy, "What happened to him....?" It was a relief to hear that he was okay, but if Roy died, the Sect would use that as an advantage any day.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:44 pm

(Celeste: *panics and gives Shay the kiss of life*

Shay: .... I forgive you all now.

Oh gawd... Ronnie is gonna hurt you now. XD LOVE TRIANGLE. I love triangles. ;u;

Of course there is a Roy/EJ ship! They will forever be my favorite gag shipping of all time. <3)

Chase smiled a little bit, holding her hand and helping her lean back against the pillows, which now held her more upright than before, "Still, you need your rest... and I'm right here with you... it'll be alright." He used his free hand to fix the strands of her hair that were sticking out from under the bandages on her head.

---

(Enter Laura...)

Once again, there was a disturbance in the infirmary as a small figure came exploding in, looking like she was going to either decapitate someone with her bare hands or burst into tears. It was Laura, of course, who had heard about Roy being badly hurt and came as quickly as she could. Freaking out, the marten started interrogating the nearest healer, who directed her to Roy's room. She practically ran over, bursting in the door as though she thought he was going to die any second if she wasn't physically by his side, "Roy?!"

---

"He was shot, but he's alright now," Scotty replied, trying to force himself to speak bluntly so he could save himself from some neck pain. The sheep draped his arms around Stone, leaning against him a little in a hug, wanting a little bit of comfort and reassurance that they were both alright.

---

Ruth shook her head, "No! No going into Redwillow unless you are authorized by the Council, including Roy. Elliot has a few other engineers he's training to build prosthetics. It's taking time, but he's not alone anymore. Your friend can be brought in when we're ready for that kind of mission, but for now we need to lay low and recover from this past hit."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm

(Ronnie: >8( *threatening voice* Shay!

Me: *waits for Chirp to reply to Pipase* 030')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

(I did reply to Pipase. At the top of that thar big post.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:55 pm

(Oh my God.... Well, that kind of works. But yeah. You'll see how it intertwines.... I have nine people in this ship so far. And it started with Roy and Laura. :p 

And yes, of course. x3 ) 

By now, the Brodeur parents had been informed, and were there with their son and daughter. Roy was still unconscious, but he was slowly starting to wake up again. He was still not moving much under the covers, but the occasional twitch of his nose or ears were somewhat visible. 

Anna had been terrified and devastated when she heard the news, even though Roy was healed and mostly okay. It looked like she had been crying, but was mostly calmer now. Like usual, Richard was a lot more composed, but was more quiet than usual. Rachel was just....feeling numb by now. However, they were snapped from themselves when Laura came bursting in, and they jumped a bit. 

Of course she had to have been concerned. Rachel was the one that spoke up, "'e's okay....Flare 'ealed 'im.... 'E's zhust 'aveeng a blood transfusion now...." 

---

Oh Aurora, he was shot? That was alarming, but it was a relief that he was alright in the end. Stone ended up blushing a little when Scotty hugged him and leaned against him, but returned the gesture. "Thank Aurora..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:57 pm

(My mind is messing with me! It made me think Chase was Celeste XD)

"I know, I guess I'm still a bit freaked out about what happened." she replied softly. She noticed that Chase was kind of acting like a boyfriend, holding her hand, saying he wasn't going anywhere, and trying to make her feel safe. Blushing a bit, she gave his hand a small squeeze and murmured, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Zero crossed his arms, "So I'm guess you don't know Lance Kuroneko?"

~

Don led the force that had survived back into the city...and immediately they were ambushed...by raining swords.

"So...you finally showed yourself huh Kuroneko?"

Lance landed not five feet from the cyborg in question with a steel nail in his left hand, which he pointed a Don.

"So...you plan on killing me with the nail somehow? Good luck getting though this." [he beat his chest] "This right here is dragonscale style plating. It can stop a 7.62mm round at 100 feet. What makes you think..."

Lightning sparked off of the nail and suddenly Don shut his mouth.

"Tell me something, Don." Lance said, "Can your plates stop something that's traveling at the speed of light?"

Lance's arm shot back from the recoil, the simple nail accelerated close to the speed of light...and exploded on contact with Don's chest. The Cyborg was reduced to a pile of gore and metallic parts as the rain started to fall.

"Good riddance..." he muttered and headed out of the city finally.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:12 pm

(Hahaha! XD Celeste is deaf... she doesn't talk... XDDDD)

Chase was perfectly relaxed, unaware that he was acting like a boyfriend, until Pippa said that little three-word phrase. His eyes went wide, and he stiffened a little as he just sat there, gawking at her like she suddenly had two heads. He was never one for words in situations like this, so as he recovered, he leaned forward and gave her a little kiss on the forehead, right between those big brown eyes of hers, his curled tail giving a single little wag back and forth.

----

Laura was worse than concerned. She was acting like anyone's wife of ten years would act if they nearly died. The marten had tears in her eyes as she clenched her little fists, stomping one foot, "You... you little bastard! Scaring me like that all the fucking time! Stop almost dying!" Then she walked over to stand by the bed, not caring if she got in anyone else's way for once as her manners went out the window. She leaned over Roy, gently hugging his head in a protective manner, as though shielding him from the reality that had nearly taken his life. She sniffled, her voice much softer as she repeated, "You bastard..." Despite her insults, she gently petted the side of his face, lowering her head to press her short muzzle against his head.

(Toby was the one who told her. He should not be allowed to describe bloody situations...

Toby: It was horrific. I had to leave or I would've fainted again. D8 Of course I told Laura when I saw her in the hallway.)

----

"Can we go home...?" Scotty asked in that painful little voice, kind of clinging to Stone. First he got beat up, and then there was a Sect attack, and then he saw a bunch of maimed people... and Nani was sort of crying in a corner and he was going to start crying with her if something wasn't done.

Emotionally destroyed from her job once again, Nani looked like she was on the verge of needing a psyche ward as she sat on a stool at one end of the room, trembling and crying to herself while holding her blood-stained hands away from her body. The other healers were trying to help her out, but they weren't the one person who could actually calm her down... so someone went to find the moody panther who somehow made sensitive little Nani happy, praying he wasn't hurt, too, because that would probably just tip her further over the edge.

----

Annoyed already, Ruth spat, "No, I don't, and I don't care to! My job is to keep everyone here alive! Now, if you'll excuse me!" She stalked off, already having had enough of the two arrogant young men... well, at least the thirty-year-old mouse thought they were arrogant.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:18 pm

"The dude was once a higher up for one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world. They made everything from weapons to medicine." Zero said sighing, "With him here EJ wouldn't have to work so damned hard."

~

Unknown to Zero, Lance was on his way, and with him he was bringing a few things, namely a few new mods that he'd designed for him Evey and himself. Lance had already taken his, which explained how he was able to turn a nail into a railgun.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:24 pm

(I will return at 8 o' clock)

Pippa's own tail started to wag and she gently nuzzled him. She took the kiss as a sign that he loved her too. She felt a little more relaxed, but a lot happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: