The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

(Does every else feel okay with this?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 pm

(I'm waiting on that. I mean, I've already told him about it, but I don't think he would be really offended if any of you just wanted it to be just us four.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 pm

(I wouldnt mind another player to be honest but its a group decision so its more of what does the group want. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:34 pm

(Yeah, that's what I'm waiting on.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:57 pm

:p )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:03 pm

(Now I'm kind of bored... I'm doing homework right now, and honestly I want to draw or something... I worked on a character sketch thing in class... I dunno if I wanted a male or female, so I did both. XP I still dunno what I want, but I've wanted a Maned Wolf character for a while.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:19 pm

*glorious flop* Meeeeeeeeeeh...Im tired...Still got 4 hours on shift...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:21 pm

( Razz)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:03 pm

(I'm just leery since no new member has ever worked out. If he's polite and writes well, I suppose we could make room for a new member and see how it works out... Now is the best time, with the new plotline about ready to start... did you give him a good summary of the plot and important characters?

(I'm half-tempted to make a basic rules page. Just some things that we as a group have always enforced among one another, put in writing for us to look at and for new members to read... Things like not having anything to do with sexual assault, not making every other word be a curse word, avoiding anime physics, etc.))
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:08 pm

(I kind of gave him a bit of an overview of the plot until now; just not the new plot. I haven't exactly given him a list of new characters because I was rushed to tell him. I mean, if you don't think it's going to work out, then that's fine; he told me he wouldn't be offended if he couldn't join the group.

With the basic rules page, that would honestly be a good idea. I mean, we kind of don't really need it ourselves right now, but if there are possible new members, it's a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:11 pm

(I'd say let's not have him join until he knows about the new plot. That would be for the best I think ^^' *totally isn't drawing crack shipping as I'm writing this*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

(He told me that he read the new plot. All that he doesn't really know are characters that are not mine.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:45 pm

(Agreed.

However, Chirpy, could you clarify what exactly anime physics entitles? )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 pm

(Basically, if you throw a character into a building, they're probably going to die, unless they're super strong, like Roy, who would be able to tank it, but still get hurt.

Roy: -A-' I'm not goeeng to be your guinea pig.

I didn't say you were going to. o3o'

Also, there is the idea of jobs... For some reason, I imagine Aaron and Nani running their own little flower shop together (with Aaron using his powers to sort of create how the arrangement of flowers might look), Jonah and Roxy opening up Jonah's restaurant, and that's kind of it... For others, I don't know. I mean, a lot of people have told me that I would make a good lawyer, but that's literally impossible for me because I feel like I have to cry when I argue with someone. However, I can kind of see Roy as a lawyer.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:06 pm

(Ah. Okay so basically not being really over the top. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:08 pm

(Yeah. Basically.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 pm

(Anime physics include things like throwing people into walls and smashing buildings, but not expecting people to, you know, die, be they the person thrown around or other people in the general area. Exaggerated combat scenes are something I just can't really get over. Even super-strong characters like Sue and Roy get injured from impacts like that. Just nothing overly unrealistic... I know we have supernatural characters, but the things that they do still interact with the world normally. Super-strength can seriously hurt people, not just send them flying. If someone is sent flying, they're more likely to tumble and fall than fly up into the air.

Other things are like legit nose-bleeding, but we haven't really had issues with stuff like that. It's usually anything to do with abilities or combat that can get out of hand... I just don't like that style of writing, in RP or the shows themselves. More realistic physics are something I've really insisted upon in this group from the start.

So, basically what Blueh said. Since I'm relied on so much for building the plot and stuff for this, and put a lot of time and thought into it, I just feel like I should be allowed to help set up some basic rules to follow... I don't want to put a lot of work into something I stop enjoying. :/)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:11 pm

(The nose bleeding I get. Cause if we did go by that, at least one or two of our peeps shoud've bleed to death by now XDDD

The flying back thing is more of a tone it down kinda deal correct? )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:13 pm

(Yeah. Basically, just tone things down, and be sure to limit the supernatural abilities of characters. (Especially since this is now unrelated to the actual Sonic series in every way.) I'd like to ban Chaos control and things like that... anything to do with the series. You have revised Zee's abilities in KHS, at least. Will those changes be in Doomsday as well?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 pm

(Yeah, setting up some basic rules is fine; as someone who has a super strong character, I try to not make them over powered, and I don't think I have? But regardless, the rules are a good idea. Do you want help with them?

And speaking of the Sonic series... should we get rid of things like Chao? To be honest, I kind of want to move in the direction of Pantheon with grimalkin instead of Chao.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:15 pm

I need to transfer that over. So yes, Zero will no longer have Chaos Control. Maybe instead of calling it that it's he'd got Dynamokinesis and a short range teleport? This would take away his range stuff and of course his Super and Hyper forms which I don't particularly mind considering I don't use them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 pm

(Yeah, Blueh, you're fine with the way you handle powers. You're good. XD I'd be happy to get rid of the Chao, and replace them with Grimalkin... my freaky six-legged cats. XD If you'd like to help with the rules, I'd really appreciate it. Any input would be appreciated, from anyone. Some guidelines will help us get along and have fun. ^^"

Just be sure to properly explain powers... "Dynamokinesis" still makes no sense in my head just because I don't understand it. I mean, I sort of do now, he makes like shock waves and stuff, but only because I've seen him use it... it'd be easier to just call it "Telekinesis," because that's essentially what it is. Moving stuff with your mind. XD When creating characters with new powers, explain them thoroughly.

I'm thinking powers will be limited to 2 or 3 per person, depending. (Only 2 if they are vastly different, like an element and healing, and 3 if they're closely related, like telepathy, telekinesis, and Evey's ethereal form.))
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:25 pm

(Alright, great. XP Now I can have Jax be even more of a troll than he is now. And I will; what do you have right now? I'll see then what I can add and stuff.

Limited powers seems reasonable; I've never really had that problem, but if there was really any more, it would be kind of OP.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:28 pm

(I haven't really made a list... pretty much what we've been talking about is what I have. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:31 pm

(Okay... Um... Try not to make too many characters that they're just left unused and left to rot? Or have a character limit?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: