The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:19 pm

(Alpha: e//m//e')

Alpha looked both relieved when he saw Marie, and wanted to hide under the bed from embarrassment, "Long story. Do you mind moving Shay please....? My arm's numb." His face went a little red, which somewhat surprised him, but he paid it no mind. 

---

(Oh my shit.... XD 

Roy: ...I'm unsure whezair or not to laugh.

Anyway, what now? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:28 pm

(Hmmmm... e3e Laura?)

Marie awkwardly walked into the room, not sure what to do about the situation. She first went to Sandi, telling her, "Here, Shay's yelled at me for this before... She likes to be held like this." The mouse took the baby to show her, holding Bianca against her chest, upright, with the baby's head resting on the crook of her neck. Bianca quieted down a little, but still whined. Marie then offered, "She probably needs a diaper change, too... would you like me to take her? You can help get Shay off Alpha, and make him get some sleep without falling on his patients."

---

"She's a hedgehog who is a little older than Jasper," Maude replied, spreading a pink checker-pattern blanket onto one of the beds. Even as she worked, she had her son clinging to her, the mother's spotted tail wound around him to comfort him.

Jasper nervously looked up at the hybrid siblings, his ears tilting back. He was just very shy, and didn't know either of these strange green kids... The little boy hid his face against his mother, who straightened up and sighed, "Don't worry, he's just a bit nervous around strangers... Jasper has met a lot of mean people in the past, and its a little hard for him to make new friends." She petted her son's head, comforting the cheetah cub.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

(I was thinking the exact same thing. eue 

Roy: Papa.... Good luck. You're gonna need eet. 

Richard: ...

So, who should start?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm

(I dunno... *shrug* I can if you need me to, but I'm tired and don't feel well, so no promises on an awesome starting post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 pm

(It's okay. I can start. ^^" Are you feeling better today?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm

"But we're not mean." Beth protested.

"We aren't mean, but he just met us Beth. He doesn't know better." Nhean pointed out.

The butterfly hybrid gave a little smile at Jasper. "Hopefully we can spend some more time with him, he looks so cute." she said.

"Is it because they're green or something?" Beth asked Jasper.

"Our color has nothing to do with our personalities." Nhean pointed out.

"When I first met you I thought you were poisonous because of your color." the leopard pointed out.

"We aren't poisonous. Besides I'm part dog and dogs are not poisonous." Nakiya quickly added so that Jasper wouldn't get afraid. 

---

"Yeah I can do that. You go on ahead and I'll get him." Sandi answered. She carefully went over to the bed and was very careful to not wake him up and have this situation be awkward if he woke up and she was trying to hold him bridal style and get him to sit down back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Richard didn't want to do this. He really didn't. But he knew he had to, and no one else really could. The visit he and his wife paid their son went... There wasn't really a word to explain how it went. By the time they had managed to get to the infirmary, and were shown to Roy's room (he had his own room, with a few guards here and there), the bat was starting to wake up. Anna's emotions had finally seized her, and she refused to let go of her son while sobbing into his shoulder. 

Roy hadn't really remembered what happened, and was still out of it, but he sobered up quickly. The bat remembered about Cody attacking him... But that was pretty much it. Until he had realized the blanket that had been put over him fell into where the bottom of his leg should have been. And his foot. Whatever colour he had in his face drained almost immediately. Richard knew that his son wasn't just concerned for himself. 

Richard tried not to think about it as he stood in front of Laura's apartment door. Anna was still with her son-- the bat wouldn't be released until later. He raised a hand, took a breath, and eventually, he did knock. There's no going back now... 
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 pm

"Don't drop him." Alpha watched as Sandi picked up Shay, and let out a sigh of relief once he could move his arm. He moved his fingers, making a face at the pins and needles in his arm, before he could feel it again. That's better..... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:52 pm

(No, I'm a little worse today... I took a nap this afternoon, but Pluto accidentally woke me up when he texted me. XD)

Shay was fine until Sandi tried to pick him up; sure, he wasn't big in any sense of the word, but Sandi wasn't exactly strong enough to lift him while in a weakened state like that. He started to wake up, and when he realized someone was trying to lift him bridal-style he had an irritable reaction. "H-hey! Let go of me!" He freed himself and stood up, still looking tired but now wide awake.

---

Overwhelmed, Jasper clung onto Maude's legs, rendering her unable to walk. She sighed, then lifted him up to hold him; his arms and legs wound around her, his head thumping onto her shoulder. Maude smiled a bit, holding him and rubbing his back, murmuring, "It's alright, baby boy... Maybe next time you'll all feel up to playing." She looked down at the bigger three kids, telling them, "Just give him a little time to warm up to you. He's in a bit of a bad mood today is all." Even five-year-olds sometimes just needed to be coddled.

---

Laura was laying on the couch, waiting for any news about how the rescue mission went. She was still sick, her face pale and eyes bruised-looking, her hair a little damp with sweat. When she heard the knock, she looked pointedly up at Celeste, who had been sitting and doodling on a sketch pad next to her. The younger marten rose to her feet and answered the door, not sure what to think when she found Richard of all people there. Confused and worried, she stepped back to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:58 pm

"S-sorry! Marie asked me to move you." she explained and her face was bright red. Her fur was fluffed out and her tail wrapped itself around her to comfort her a little bit.

---

"A-are we going to be all alone? Are you leaving?" Beth asked the older cheetah. She figured the older cheetah would since her son didn't like them.

"She'll leave if she leaves Beth. You don't always have to ask questions, you can figure that out for yourself." Nakiya said and flew up to the top bunk.

"She can't help herself sometimes sis." Nhean complained and went into one of the beds, he was still barefoot so that he could tell where stuff was better.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:04 pm

(Oh.... Well, my friends woke me up at 6:00am, so I know that feel. *flops over*)

Alpha fought the urge to facepalm-- it would just add to his slight headache. Well, there goes that. Unsure of what to say, he tried to ignore the faint blush on his face, since the bat had used his arm as a pillow. He didn't want to admit that, either, "You need sleep. You look like a zombie. And were acting like one, too." 

---

Richard took another breath, before stepping inside. He would have thanked Celeste, but it wouldn't do much, "Um, sorry for intairrupteeng... Ze rescue mission ees back... And Scotty 'as been brought back." He started, before he inwardly braced himself, "Zhust.... Not evairyone came out unscazed..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:12 pm

"I'm fine," Shay argued irritably, fixing his clothes. Then he realized he no longer held baby Bianca, and looked around, demanding, "Where's the baby?" Though he would never admit to it, he was very protective of the little creature.

---

"You won't be all alone, no," Maude assured them, patting Jasper's back as she held him, "Someone else will stop by to look after you so I can take Jasper home for the night. He prefers to sleep in his own bed." She felt bad for these kids; they were a little old for most people to want to adopt them, and soon they would be teenagers. Once they were about fifteen, they'd be allowed to leave the orphanage to live in an apartment and work like everyone else. Hopefully, though, the war would be over by then and they could live in a better place, and have a better chance of getting foster parents.

---

Laura sat upright, terrified the moment she saw Richard. He had to be here to tell her about one person... Oh god, oh god... Terrified, she clutched her blankets close to her chest and asked, "R-roy? H-he's okay, right?! H-he's not... they didn't..." She could imagine him telling her that Roy was dead, and if she didn't get a better answer than that in about five seconds she was going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Richard tried not to make a face at that, and just replied, his voice quiet, "R-Roy ees not dead... Buht, zere was an assasseenation attempt... 'E survived, buht... P-part of 'is leg ees zhust.... Gone." He felt a little lighter when he told her that, but he was afraid to hear her reaction. The older bat swallowed, hoping his composure wasn't going to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 pm

"Marie went to go and change her diaper." Sandi explained, she was a bit happy that Shay was really bonding with the baby.

---

"Like who?" Nhean asked. His tail was starting to wag with the thought of new people showing up.

"Guys we've asked enough questions. I'm sure this lady has something important to do like taking care of her child." the hybrid said.

"We can't help it Nakiya, it just happens sometimes." Beth replied and kind of pouted a bit.

"We'll find out the answer to these questions soon enough, besides if you keep this up you'll annoy her." the eldest replied then added, "Don't pout at me Beth you know I'm right." That's what happened last time we had foster parents, they didn't want us anymore because we were annoying. I'm not going to let us get that sad every again, She thought.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 pm

The relief at hearing he was alive only lasted for a moment. Stunned, Laura just sat there, then she abruptly rose to her feet; a wave of dizziness almost knocked her right back down, but she managed. The marten was horrified at the idea of Roy going through that... She couldn't seem to really react at first, though. Anger, fear, sorrow, panic... She just couldn't seem to pick one. "H-he's...?"

Celeste grabbed her sister's arm, wanting her to lie back down but knowing she probably wouldn't...

---

"Oh..." Shay rubbed at his face, sinking down into his chair again. He was tired out, though still had enough defiance in him to start asking questions. "You two feeling alright? Need anything? I'm here to do my job..."

---

Maude wasn't sure what to think of that, but kept her tone light, "Don't worry, one of the healers will likely stay the night. You should be getting some rest now and settling in... I have more family to check up on, but Jasper and I will be back to see you."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Richard had jumped a little when Laura abruptly stood like that, especially since it looked like she was about to flop back down with how she swayed like that. Thankfully, Celeste kept her mosty upright as Richard just nodded a little, "A-a leettle ways past 'is knee... 'E told me to tell you somezeeng.... 'I-I'm sorry.'" 

---

"One cannot care for others if he cannot care for himself. I'm not lying when I said you look like a zombie, Shay. It's more of a figure of speech, but you get what I mean. Get some sleep, or I'm getting a healer on your ass." Alpha replied, not at all joking.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 pm

"I'm just fine, but shouldn't you get some sleep? When was the last time you were able to get a good night's sleep?" Sandi said.

---

"Bye Maude and little kitten." Beth said. She was tired; she also wanted to mess around, but figured that it would get her in trouble.

"Bye." Nhean said and pricked his ears. He was trying to see how far his powers could stretch by keeping his feet on the floor.

"Later I guess." Nakiya replied and stretched her wings. She didn't know if she'd get adopted, but right now her only worries were if her friend and sibling got nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

(I just watched the first episode of Extant... And I don't know if I like it. I mean, I like the space aspect, but there's a Vscauce video explaining what would happen if you were born in space.... And it's not good. *turns to Tina* So no fucking around with gravity when you're pregnant, okay? 

Tina: *nods* omo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

(*tiredly flops* I think I'mma follow Alpha's advice and go to bed. Hopefully I'll be online at a half-decent time tomorrow... and feel better... oAo I wanna work on poor neglected stories but I haven't been feeling well...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 pm

(That's okay. ^^" I might not be on that much tomorrow because I'm going to a huge ass museum out of town. It depends on if I actually don't miss the bus. But feel better soon Chirp!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 pm

(I have a question did you always say you were going to do a story on how Finn and Sue and Mid met and you never did it? XD Night Chirpy)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 am

(You know you're in Canada when the out of order city trains say: "Sorry." I shit you not. XD 

Roy: Wow.... 

Yeah. :p

Anyway, I'll be poofy, and most likely on when there is free WiFi. So, yeah.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:16 am

So NGH heater dont mess around. *may or may not have burned myself by accident* ene

Zero: You dumbass...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:18 pm

(ono')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Yeah...the chassis right above the engine gets really freaking hot...around 270-300 degrees F hot...and I set my hand there cause were were troubleshooting the engine...never gonna make that mistake again.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: