The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:04 pm

(XD)

Roy watched his mother off, before turning his attention back to the sleeping marten on his chest. It had gone a lot better than he had imagined, and a hell of a lot better than what Richard had gone through. He sighed a little, before just gently petting her head a little, as he was lost in his own thoughts. I wonder how much more of me is gonna go.... A thought of what happened to the part of his leg that had been cut off crossed his mind, but he pushed it away, feeling a little sick. 

---

Alpha sighed a little in relief when his arm was freed up, before replying, "I can take the pills." It would hurt a little, but he would rather not be restrained by an IV all the time. "It's not a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm

(Hehehehe. XD)

After spending the night at the Saunders' place, EJ was feeling mostly alright. It was a little odd to be at their house for so long, but not necessarily bad. Still, he was happy to leave with Chase to go see Roy, who was hopefully doing alright. It would be good for them both to see him okay.

----

(Is it bad that I'm trying to think of ways to make this awkward? XD)

Shay removed the IV, leaving Alpha free from tubes and wires. "Alright, there you go... Now I just need to check all your bandages and bruises to make sure you're healing right. Don't argue just because you're also a healer."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Roy, eventually, found himself dozing off with Laura in his arms. Her fever heat helped keep him comfortably warm, even though he was kind of concerned about her getting him sick... But the healers wouldn't have let her in if she was contagious, wouldn't they? By now, however, it was slipping his mind. 

---

(No. o3o")

Alpha made a bit of a face, but sighed as he gave into Shay-- it was cut off abruptly. "Alright, fine. I get it that I'm out of commission until I heal. I'm aware of that, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Chase quietly opened the door a little and peeked in, noticing that Roy seemed to be asleep or at least almost asleep, and he wasn't alone. He and EJ quietly walked in and sat in chairs, happy to just see Roy alive and mostly well, even if he did fall asleep and thus didn't talk to them yet.

---

(Hehehe. ouo"

Sasha: Alpha, quick, get naked! Well, partially so. XD)

Once again, Alpha had to be shirtless so Shay could check him over. The bat crouched down a little as he peeled bandages off Alpha's side to inspect that single cut, noticing that it didn't seem to be inflamed at all. "This is healing nicely. How're your ribs?" He gently skimmed his hands along Alpha's torso, and had somebody not known that it was to check his damaged rib bones, it would have seemed like something very awkward to walk in on.

(*must make this as awkward as possible* XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Roy's ear twitched a little when he heard something, and he opened his eyes a little. The bat blinked, feeling groggy, and raised a hand to rub at his eyes, "Mmn...?" It took him a moment to understand that Laura was still passed out on his chest, and his two closest friends were now in the room. Unable to really stretch with Laura on him, Roy yawned a little, and tried to clear his foggy mind, "'Ey...." 

---

(eue 

Alpha: -////-")

Alpha, who was decently built for someone rather short, now felt rather awkward as Shay touched his side like that-- it also hurt a little. At first, he hadn't cared much, but now he was rather aware at how awkward it was between them, "They're decent. Not exactly better, but not exactly worse, either. They just need time." Now could you please stop touching me before someone sees?! 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roxy looked a little disappointed, but then said, "I'm not all too good myself, so it's not a big deal." The chinchilla then leaned against Jonah, and yawned, "I hope to Aurora I don't fall asleep on you again... Ruth's gonna have my ass mounted if I stay out too long." 

---

Laura's weight didn't bother Roy as he replied, "I'm fine.... I would prefair you 'ere wiz me, anyway." The bat pulled her closer to him, his arms wrapped around her middle again.

"She's medical," Jonah replied wrapping his arms around her when she lay against him, his face turning a little red, "Its her job to worry practically."

Aurora knew he'd made her worry extra when he left the infirmary after hed lost his arm and he wasnt cleared to leave yet. He then started humming a little bit. The same "lullaby" his mom would song when he was young.

(If youve ever heard With Arms Wide Open by Creed thats the song hes humming)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:44 pm

(I have not heard the song, but I'm looking it up now.)

Roxy smiled a little while blushing-- she was thankful for the support Jonah gave her, "I guess you're right about that.... But still, I would rather not get on her bad side, which isn't that hard to do." Roxy then fell silent as she listened to Jonah, and the chinchilla could feel the vibrations in the wolf's throat.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

(Awww I love that song! Creed is great.)

"Hey," Chase actually smiled a little, glad to hear Roy's voice. "We just came to see how you're doing. You scared us, kiddo."

EJ got up and headed over to the bat. He looked flustered since he couldn't really hug him with Laura laying on him, but then he settled for just stealing one of his hands for a moment, squeezing it tightly in both of his smaller ones. "Y-yeah... You scared us all..."

(He will shamelessly hold your hand all day if you want him to, Roy. He loves you in a brotherly-best-friend sort of way. Still love though.)

----

(*laughs evilly at the awkward*)

Shay either didn't notice how awkward this was or just chose to ignore it, carefully feeling each of Alpha's damaged ribs before stopping. Then he simply began to change the bandages on his side, since the cut needed fresh medicine and gauze if it was going to continue to heal so well. At least he made some form of talk though, asking, "Have you eaten anything?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:12 pm

(Aw, EJ.... owo <3) 

The bat felt some reassurance when EJ came over and just held one of his thin, much larger hands as he replied, "You two zink I don't know?" The bay's voice still sounded groggy and tired, but he was starting to wake up more, "Where do you zink I've been seence yestairday?"

---

Somewhat relieved when Shay stopped with the hands on inspection, Alpha ran a hand through his feathered hair, "Not yet... I was going to, though." The hybrid wasn't all that hungry right now, but he knew he would be later.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm

EJ didn't respond to the somewhat snippy questions, instead just smishing Roy's knuckles to his fluffy cheek, still relieved that the bat was okay for the most part. He gave a faint purr, saying quietly, "I-I can talk to Tina about your prosthetic... I can tell that Rachel doesn't want me building it." Because he would get emotional and stressed, and it would just turn out badly for him in the end.

----

"Well, you haven't eaten since you got back here, so you need to," Shay decided. "I guess I'll play delivery boy and bring you something." He finally backed away from the hybrid, giving him some space as he went to fetch him something to eat, whether he had to force feed him or not.

(I'm warning you, he just might try to force feed you. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm

"She and I zink alike." Roy said, before adding, "Even eef you deedn't, I would 'ave forced you to talk to 'er about eet, or Lance." At least he's willing to not build it, zank Aurora.... That gave him some relief, "I'm sure Tina wouldn't obzhect to eet, ezair." 

---

(Oh my God.... XD 

Alpha: -_- I have perfectly fine working hands, Shay.)

"Alright, fine." Alpha sighed, and watched the bat off. He slipped into his shirt, which didn't hurt too much, and he inwardly let out a sigh of relief, with his face a little red. I am NOT doing that again. 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:50 pm

"It'll be okay... I'll check in on it occasionally just in case, but I guess I learned by now that you two will not let me do something like that again," EJ told him. After the hoopla with Nick's surgeries and hand, he was sure that the twins would be perfectly happy if he gave up working on prosthetics altogether.

---

(Shay: Then cooperate. eme And stop acting awkward, I'm your doctor not your date! e//A//e

This is so funny. And I dunno why. XD)

Shay returned with some food on a tray. He knew that Alpha hadn't eaten much at all, if anything, in the past twenty-four hours. So the feathered hybrid would have to cooperate and eat decently or else he would nag him. "Here, I brought a couple different things. You can take your time, but you are gonna eat something whether you want to or not."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:00 pm

"You know us too well." Roy replied, before admitting, "I don't mind if you check on eet, though. I'm sure Tina would appreciate eet more zan I do." The bat understood she wasn't as skilled as EJ when it came to making prosthetics, so he could deal with a few bumps along the road. 

---

(XDDDDD 

Alpha: -/////-" )

Alpha wasn't really a fan of the infirmary's food, but he wasn't going to complain. He was hungry now at the sight, he had to admit, "Thank you.... Nagging won't be necessary, Shay." Still feeling a bit awkward, Alpha started to pick at his brunch (it was early for lunch, but kind of late for breakfast), now starting to feel a little better because he was eating something.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 pm

EJ released Roy's hand, feeling comforted enough now. He nodded, glad that Roy agreed to letting him at least supervise a little, but then turned his attention to the person who was kind of sleeping on the bat at the moment. "Uhhh... Is she okay?"

Chase couldn't help but crack a smile at that, amused by the younger boy's reaction.

-----

Taking a seat in a chair beside Alpha's cot, Shay allowed himself to relax for a moment. He was almost always tense and angry, so it was nice to just not be either of those things for a moment. "It's my job to nag you... Until you're better, at least."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm

The wolf continued humming the song tilts his head so it rested on Roxy's.

~

Fortunately for Roy, Lance got wind of what happened and was on his way over to take measurements.

He poked his head inside the room and saw EJ and Chase standing around the bat in question.

"Um...is this a bad time? I can come back later if you need me to." He said somewhat sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Roy was about to reply, but that was when Lance poked his head inside of Roy's room. The bat blinked, before admitting, "Um, sort of...." He didn't really want to move Laura, and if she woke up and she was not with Roy, she would probably freak out.  

---

"Okay, case in point." Alpha said, before continuing to pick at his food. He probably woke have had a bigger appetite if he knew the food tasted decent, but didn't want to piss of Shay again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Roxy leaned against him more, with her tail swishing behind her a little. The noise was somewhat comforting, even though it wasn't necessarily singing. She found herself relaxing against Jonah, even though he wasn't really all that comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm

"Hi..." EJ sort if shyly greeted Lance, wandering back over to stand by Chase. It was probably important, even if a bad time, and the two should be let to talk as long as they didn't wake Laura. The marten was passed out on top of Roy, not reacting to the sounds of the voices in the room.

---

Shay's irritated expression slowly faded as he sat in the somewhat awkward quiet. He brushed some of his pale hair out of his face with one hand, actually quite calm at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Alpha picked up on the awkward silence between them now, and was glad he had something to do and keep him busy. He kind of wished Sandi was here to break up the silence, but she was not. Alpha wasn't really the one for conversation, so he wasn't really able to break the silence. He didn't know what to say to Shay.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Shay let the silence drag on for a little while, but eventually he asked, "How did you wind up with the Devas? You've been here a while, haven't you?" He turned his head to look over at him, his dark eyes mostly unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 pm

"Yes, I have." Alpha replied, looking up, "I've been with the Devas ever since the Leafshrouds and Lightbringers existed, which where two other groups within the Kolerin Forests. There's a long story about our rivalry, but I'm not here to bore you with that. There was a sense of security that I had within the Devas, because there were many supernaturals. That was also back when we had no idea about Lucas, but that's another story. I had left home about five years ago, and they offered to give me a roof over my head if I could either fight, or help the wounded. My father is a doctor, so I had trained to become a healer."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Shay didn't even know who Lucas was, but he figured that he had been someone involved in the Sect. The bat listened intently, and wondered why Alpha left home... Had he been old enough at the time and just wanted independence, or had something happened? And another simpler question popped up. "How old are you now?" Sure, he sounded like a kid asking questions, but he knew so little about all of these people who had been Devas for years. It made him feel like a newbie for only being there for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:06 pm

"I'm turning twenty-two in a few months." Alpha said, and then added with a small shrug, "A lot of people either think I'm older because of my personality, or younger because of my height." He sounded a little annoyed at that, but he was long since used to it. "There's never really been an in between, unless I've told them."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:10 pm

"I guessed twenty-three, so I'm not too far off," Shay replied, though he refused to feel like a kid next to Alpha. Sure, about four years separated them, but it wasn't a lot in the long run. "I know how that is, though... People tell me I'm too serious to be as young as I am, and too scrawny to be as old as I am."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Alpha nodded a little, "Yes.... Well, except for the scrawny part, but I've gotten more than enough short instances. I was thought to have been in middle school around the time when I first got here, and I was about 16.... That changed when I opened my mouth, but you get what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: