The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

(Hey. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm

(Rp?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm

(I would but I have no idea what to post right now...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm

*poofs to go play Dust and hopefully get some ideas*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 pm

(Gawd.... I can't get enough of Kid Icarus: Uprising.... Even the game play tutorials have moments where there is no forth wall. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 pm

(I have the game too ^w^ it's fun. I haven't beaten it yet though, can we rp please?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 pm

(Oh, you do? I'm really jealous. I'm on Chapter 16 in the LP that I am watching. I was sold on the writing on the first Chapter. XD

And sure.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm

(Here was my last post)

"I know, I was worried that you might've been the worst out of all of them." Malt said and then broke into tears. She just couldn't hold them in anymore.

---

Jinx nodded and was able to do so, he wasn't too forceful but he wasn't too light either. He said some encouraging words so that she wouldn't fight him. He was almost worried that the woman might go after Yvette, but luckily she didn't.

---

Swan wasn't ok, she now felt like she was inside a vacuum, it was hard for her to hear what was going on around her. Her pulse was racing and her mind started to wonder about things that wouldn't even happen, but they could still happen. This made her even more afraid and she went pale. "Hpmh...my heart hurts." she complained, she could hear this ringing sound in her ears as everything was getting too bright so she was squinting her eyes, it looked like she was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:17 pm

(Thank you.)

"I-I'm sorry for worrying you..." Nick hated seeing Malt cry, or anyone really, and bit the inside of his lip. He just held her close to him, and paid Nate no mind, as the meerkat just watched them silently. He still felt a little sick, and probably wouldn't be able to look at ketchup without thinking it to be blood for a while.

---

It didn't take long before the woman had calmed down, and seemed to be dozing, "Thank Aurora she is asleep... Her body needs the time and rest in order to heal over time."

---

Shit... Because of Swan's weak heart, Stone had witnessed her having an attack multiple times growing up. However, it didn't make it any less terrifying each time. "S-Swan, hold on... I'm taking you back to the infirmary..." Trying to not freak out, Stone hooked his arm under Swan's legs and picked her up bridal style. It wasn't hard for him, and he had decently long legs as he started to hurry back to the infirmary, "Y-you'll be okay... I promise..." She worries way too much... it's bad for her health...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

"I-its my own fault. Just never scare me like that again, ok." Malt said and wiped the tears from her eyes. She had completely forgotten Nate, she had been too worried to notice him.

(I love how everyone thinks they're a couple and they haven't even told each other about their feelings XD)

---

"Is there anyone else we need to help?" he asked, he wanted a little bit of alone time with her. True she was a healer, but sometimes it could get a little hard to bare.

---

Swan was starting to tremble a little bit. She was still awake and she could feel her brothers steps as he ran. I make him worry me so much...I'm sorry big brother, she thought. She didn't like getting her attacks, but the worst part for her was when she'd make her family worry about her so much. She tightly shut her eyes as she began to cry again, she couldn't help it. Her heart was still beating fast, since this has happened before the healers always knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

(Guys, I have a question I just thought of now. *turns to the Brodeurs* How the hell do you put on clothes with your wings? 

Roy: ....You really don't wahnt to know. 

Rachel: Eet's a long story.... ^^' )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:54 am

Zero: Shoulder quills work the same way. Ive got holes and shit in my shirts and there are pockets for them on my jackets.

Not what we were asking but it probably involves a lot of squirming around...probably really time consuming.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:20 pm

(Rachel: Shirts wiz low bahcks aren't as deefficult to put on, buht eet's still time consuming. 'Owevair, keepeeng our wings bound to our backs, and not free, eet gets really uncomfortable. 

Roy: Especially een ze weentair... I would prefair to keep my weengs in my zhacket, but eet's uncomfortable. Buht eet's not too bad, as I don't wear my proszetic out een ze weentair a lot because eet's freezeeng most of ze time. 

Yeah.... Or anyone with tails, really.... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

(That moment that I think to myself, "Uh, was I even online at all yesterday?" o7o" I don't think I was... Hai, guys.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:03 pm

(Hey. ^^" What's up? You feeling okay?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

(I'm still sick, particularly in my stomach today... But it's not too bad. o3o How're you guys? Did I miss anything?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm

(It's good to hear from you. ^^' I'm doing okay. I'm off to watch Malificent today with my mum and grandmother. You didn't miss anything yesterday, really.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 pm

(Narrator: The wild Airmen stalks his next victim. A scene which before now has never been captured.

Ragal fragal!!!! *glomps Chirpy* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm

(*meeps* Be gentle on Chirpy today, she's quite sick. oAo

That's cool, Blueh. A friend of mine might stop over for a short visit cause I don't see her that often, but we probably won't do much because of my stomach bug. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Phillip held onto Shiloh's hand tightly-- the hand-holding worked for Tina, and it did on Phillip, too. "I love you, too.... You know that. It's not about to change.... Not ever. We might hit bumps in the road, but we've got spare tires." 

---

Rachel seemed to snap out of her daze when EJ started sobbing his eyes out on the floor, and moved over to sit on the floor and wrap her arms around him. She sniffled herself, and any attempt to stop herself from crying along with him utterly failed as she let out a small sob. Her face, pressed into his shoulder, created muffled sobbing noises. No... N-no.... God.... Aurora... How could you do this...? 

Richard held onto his wife tightly as he looked over at Rachel and EJ, before looking over to Sasha, "Zere are a few... Zey might not be close to Roy, buht I know zey won't let 'im work... Especially seence 'e needs to 'eal..."

Comforted, Shiloh relaxed with Phillip for a few minutes, until a healer had the time to come over and check them over again. She was given some bandages to wrap around her head, covering her eyes; it would keep her eyes from being irritated by dust, and remind her to keep them shut. Once she was all set, the healer told them, "If you feel confident enough in your ability to take care of one another, then you may go home. We'll still want to check on you regularly, so you should either stop by the infirmary every day, or we will send a healer to you."

---

Wrapping his arms around Rachel, EJ held tightly onto her, sniffling. "I-I'm sorry... M-maybe if I had stopped that guy, th-this wouldn't have happened..."

Chase watched the family for a moment, then suggested, "How about we take E home with us for a little while? We'll look after him... You guys need to go see Roy and let Laura know what happened, and that's enough to worry about."

Chase and EJ knew one another pretty well now, and the canine was actually the one who talked to the little cat when it came to dealing with how some of his family had become his enemies. So EJ trusted Chase enough to feel safe in his care, at least. With Pippa and Sasha there to help, it would be alright.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

(I will be *cuddles*)

Cody had dragged himself all the way back to HQ deep in the heart of Redwillow, he'd just barely made it there without bleeding to death.

"Colonel Jiralhanne?" someone asked after he'd returned, "Shaw wishes to see you."

Cody sighed, "Great...she probably already knows about what happened out there..."

With his sword still used as a crutch to keep pressure off his leg, which was wrapped up in make shift bandages, he hobbled to see his boss...he had a feeling he wasnt going to be walking around here for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 pm

(OH. MY. GOD. SAKHDAKJDAHKADJKSDKH *dies* KING STEPHAN HAD THE THICKEST SCOTTISH ACCENT I HAVE EVER HEARD. IT WAS GLORIOUS. *dies again* 

MY FEELS WERE ALSO CRUSHED. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO AND CRY.

Hai. o3o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Rachel: Shirts wiz low bahcks aren't as deefficult to put on, buht eet's still time consuming. 'Owevair, keepeeng our wings bound to our backs, and not free, eet gets really uncomfortable. 

Roy: Especially een ze weentair... I would prefair to keep my weengs in my zhacket, but eet's uncomfortable. Buht eet's not too bad, as I don't wear my proszetic out een ze weentair a lot because eet's freezeeng most of ze time. 

Yeah.... Or anyone with tails, really.... )

Jonah: Winter isn too bad for me but Im a pyro for one a wolf for two and a cyborg for three.

Lance: Speak for yourself Jonah! My skin is like a hybrid between skincells and ionized cobalt! I get really cold really fast. Besides should ice fuck you up in the first place what with the robotics and what not?

Jonah: You would think so but Im also a pyro. I can alter my body temperature at will. Its electricity that screws me over.

Why are we suddenly talking about our weaknesses where evil ears can hear...

Cody: *may or may not be listening in* eue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: