The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Death Note - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:34 pm

"I have co-ownership." she explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Beyond was slightly confused. "So...You can have the shinigami eyes without having full ownership? Interesting...So who's the actual owner?" Beyond asked.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

"My half sister, Misa." she answered.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:49 pm

"Interesting...Now that I think about it, you said you can turn invisible, how long can you stay invisible?" Beyond asked.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"Only for a about 10 minutes or so." she answered
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:28 pm

"Hmm. I'm curious, what would you do in the situation you become visible in front of L? I need to know how you would react in those types of situations." Beyond asked.

(I uploaded a drawing on DA, but it was being derp so its in my favorites instead of my gallery)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:50 pm

(*randomly posts here for the hell of it* Hiiii Duel! o7o *flails* I watched the first episode of the Death Note anime. Thought you two would like to know. It seems pretty cool!)
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:15 pm

(Hey Chirp. Glad to see you like Death Note. It gets better from the first episode on, it gets funnier too xD. It stays good up until episode 25, after that it goes a bit downhill though.

and btw I got the Gallery thing working on the forums.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:14 pm

"I would simply walk away. I don't want to cause suspicion to either Kira or you." she answered
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:43 pm

"Hmm. I think you're able to work with Kira, and perhaps be even more useful than me when it comes to finding out L's name. I'll arrange a time and place for us all to meet so we can come up with a plan. Until then just lay low and don't attract much attention." Beyond said.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:16 pm

"Ok then." Raku said kind of cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 am

-Timeskip-
Light had been pretty busy the past few days, but was able to get some free time. Light suggested that he, Beyond, and Raku should meet up. The others agreed and proceeded to go to the meeting. Light and Beyond were the first ones there. "You're sure that Raku is trustworthy?" Light asked. "Yes, She seemed like she supported you more than anyone." Beyond replied. They then waited for Raku to arrive.

Meanwhile, L was discussing the investigation with the task force. "Sorry I forgot, but what's your name again?" Matsuda asked L.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 am

The pink squirrel finally arrived 5 minutes later. "Sorry for the wait. My guards didn't want to leave my side, but I was able to shake them off." she explained a little out of breath. She also had her Death Note with her inside her bag just in case. That also meant that Rem was with her.

Ryuk gave a small laugh, "Well if it isn't Rem. It's been awhile." he said.

"Yes, you are with Light I presume? Or did you just come here to watch and make mischief?" Rem asked.

"I suppose you can say it's a little bit of all." Ryuk said with a chuckle.

---

L looked slightly annoyed when Matsuda said that. "Just call me Ryuzaki, Matsuda." he replied then looked over at the task force, his expression said 'Really? You hired this guy? Seriously?'
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 am

"Its alright, Both me and Beyond know your situation. But anyway, Now that we're all here, Lets discuss our main problem, how are we going to kill L?" Light said.

---

"Okay, thanks for reminding me." Matsuda said as he smiled a bit. "So, is there any new information?" Chief Yagami asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 am

"You have your Death Note don't you? Why not just use that? If finding out his name is a problem then I can easily fix that." Raku replied, she wasn't told that Kira was blind so as far as she knew he could see quite clearly.

---

"Yes actually. I'm not if I told you this before, but a friend of mine is coming over to help. I also believe that we have another suspect or at the very least another Kira." L answered.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 am

"Problem with that is that I'm blind, I can barely use my death note at all. I can only really use it when Im isolated and no one can see me. Seeing as I need Ryuk to read aloud the names." Light responded.

---

"Really?" Chief Yagami asked. The entire task force looked kindof shocked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 am

"Then why doesn't he just tell you his name and face?" Raku asked.

"It would spoil the fun." Ryuk answered, but Raku couldn't see or hear him.

"Raku shouldn't you give Light you Death Note in order for him to hear me?" Rem asked.

"O-oh right, sorry Rem. Kira, Rem wants to speak with you. Can you hold out your hand for me please?" the squirrel asked as she tore a small piece of paper from her Death Note.

---

"Yes, as a matter of fact I've even met her. Although it was very brief. I was able to do some digging and there are quite good reasons as to why she could be a second Kira." L said then thought There is also a third option, but....no I refuse to think of him being apart of this. Don't make yourself paranoid!Ā 
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 am

"Okay." Light said as he held out his hand.

---

"Who is this "Second Kira" then? and you look kindof shaken up. Anything wrong?" Chief Yagami asked, he noticed how L looked pale for a second while he thought about Beyond.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 am

Raku put the slip of paper in his hand so that he could hear Rem.

"Thank you Raku." Rem said looking down at the squirrel.

"I-it's no problem Rem, after all if you have any ideas Kira should hear them." the squirrel assured.

---

"I'm just fine. It's by a girl named Raku Amane, the half sister of Misa Amane." L explained. L was usually pale, but in that moment he had been a little paler than usual. However, that was gone and he was back to his regular pale self.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:42 am

"That actually reminds me, you should also see Ryuk." Light said as he tore a piece of his death note and gave it to Raku.

---

"Misa the model? Why would someone that famous be Kira? Wouldn't they be under surveillance too much to be Kira?" Chief Yagami asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am

Raku took the noteĀ and was able to see Ryuk. "He's a crow?" she asked.

"Well what else would I be?" he asked.

"I thought you would be a raven like Rem." she answered.

"We aren't all the same kid." he replied.

"Don't mind him, he's always like this. As a matter of fact he's behaving himself." Rem replied.

"Wow." Raku said and laughed a little bit.

---

"Well it turns out that Raku is able to turn invisible and be undetected for a while. She could easily slip off to do whatever she wanted, plus there is the fact that she knows who Kira is or has a very good suspicion of who he is." L explained.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 pm

(Duel it's your turn 030)
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 pm

"In any case, we should get back to the point." Light said, he was getting somewhat impatient and somewhat nervous of having someone new in the mix. "How do we find out L's name?" Light restated.

Beyond was in deep thought of trying to think of a way, but couldn't think of a way to find it out.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I guess that explains how she was able to randomly come into HQ at that moment..." Chief Yagami said. "But in that case, what should we do? Going against someone who is invisible is quite a disadvantage..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:51 pm

"I can always sneak someone inside to find out his name or I can sneak myself in and text you his name. I have the eyes." Raku suggested.

"However, you'd only have ten minutes." Rem pointed out

"True..." Raku said.

---

"Not quite, she most likely has a time limit for how long she can stay that way. All we have to do is make sure she runs out of time." L replied. He was still waiting for Mellow to come, but he did remember to have him arrive at night when everyone else was asleep. He didn't want the others to see him just yet.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm

"Yes, we would have to be careful...L would immediately notice if you appeared in 10 minutes." Light said in a concerned tone. "I'm actually curious, how much of your power can you control? Like can you turn objects around you invisible too?" Light asked, he was intrigued and it would be necessary to know for future plans.

-----------------------------------------

"Hmm...I suppose that's true, but how exactly do we make her run out of time? for all we know she could have a limit of 1 minute to 1 day." Chief Yagami asked. He was a bit concerned on how to deal with someone who can turn invisible on demand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: