The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 pm

"Yes." Ryuk said happily. He made his way over to the basket to quickly grab an apple to eat.

---

"Yes, it's all up to the task force at this point." L said. His eyes still just focused on the screen. He hadn't taken his eyes off that screen ever since Light went to sleep. Hell, he didn't even turn around to look at Light when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Ryuk takes off the cover and it is revealed to be a basket full of oranges, pears, and cookies. All with the label "Apple" on them.

------

"You know, we don't have to worry about this 24/7. We can take a break every now and then." Light said in a concerned tone. He was starting to get worried for L's health after seeing him just focus on research alone.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 pm

"You know it's not the best idea to trick me with something as serious as apples." Ryuk said as he pulled out his own Death Note.

---

"I told you the task force is already taking a break. You can a break, but I should still keep working just in case." Ryuzaki said. He rarely cared for his health when he was focused on something.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 pm

"I know, I know. Theres an apple at the very bottom of the basket." Beyond points out as he still focuses on researching.

------------

"Well, you should take a break every once in awhile. Plus it's kinda hard for me to have a break while I'm like this." Light states as he holds his handcuffed hand up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 pm

"Are you sure, because if there isn't I will use my Death Note." Ryuk warned.

---

"I could always bring my laptop to anywhere you want to go in the building." L replied. Taking breaks could be quite fatal for me anyways since Beyond has made himself know to me. he thought.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 pm

"There is. Don't worry, I'm not planning on dying because of something as small as not giving someone an apple." Beyond stated while still focused on the computer screen.

------------------

"That's not the point, you need to give your brain some amount of rest. Otherwise you can become blind to obvious clues and forget key things in the case." Light pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 pm

"I'd hope so." Ryuk said. He dug down into the bottom of the basket to find his apple which he quickly ate.

---

"I had taken small break to eat some food which took me about a minute or so. That should be enough of a break. Not to mention a big clue could come up at any moment." Ryzuaki said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:14 am

Beyond stopped looking at his computer screen. "Alright, I think I have a plan set up. It'll be quite risky though... I'll also be pushing the limits of the Death Note at this rate... But it should work, judging from my calculations." Beyond says to Ryuk in a confident tone.

-----------

"Alright, we're both going to take a break." Light says as he tries to pull L away from the computer towards the kitchen with him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 am

"And what exactly do you plan to do?" the crow asked.

---

L realized that Light was going to pull him away when it was too late. The raccoon fell off the bed before he could grab his computer. "You know you could've warned me that we'd be leaving the room." he grunted. He stood up and tried to grab his laptop, but since Light kept pulling him away it became too far from his reach.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm

"Well to put bluntly, I'm not really going to do anything. Just need to write one name in the Death Note." Beyond answers.

--------

"I did, we're taking a break like I said." Light says as he arrives at the refrigerator and tries to get food, but instead grabs ice from the freezer on accident.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:44 am

"If you're sure." Ryuk said and finished his apple.

---

"Taking a break doesn't mean we're leaving the room." the raccoon said. He frustratingly waved his tail in the air. "You do realize that you didn't grab any food right...unless you're planning on eating ice cubes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: