The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

"Yes, but for now they deserve a small rest." he said and kept researching.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 pm

"Yeah. Now that I think about it they probably need the rest." Light said, "I think I may of thought of a way to find out where Kira's exact location is... although, it could be extremely risky for the both of us." Light said. He did have a plan, but he didn't have his usual confidence about it.

(Now that I think about it... Have we even done the whole "Second Kira" thing in the roleplay? Not sure if we have or not o.o)
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 pm

(Actually no...)

"What's your idea?" L asked.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:18 am

"If we released Raku under the excuse that she is proven innocent, and if she is working with Kira, she might lead us directly to them." Light suggested, "Only problem is... If she does have a connection to Kira, The method in which he kills is unknown. The only thing we know is that normally he needs a name and face. I'm sure you can't die due to how she doesn't know your name, but for me, It isn't exactly difficult to find my name." Light explained, "It may be more trouble than it's worth, but I thought I may as well share my idea."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:08 pm

"We can easily put a tracking device on her that will lead us to whomever is Kira. As for you name, we can easily erase it." he replied. L could hav a tracking device put inside her, if he put on clothes or anything else they might loose track of her a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 pm

(I think I may have a short story idea for Villager Murder... But I can only do it after the next chapter xD)

"Yes... I think that would be quite the advantage over Kira." Light stated, "It would also help determine how involved they really are..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm

(God damn it XD)

L nodded. "Very well. We'll do your plan." he said. So far he couldn't really see any problems with it, but he also had a bit of his own plan to go along with it, it would be another test for Light. However, this time Light wouldn't have to really do anything.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

"All right." Light responded. He was still somewhat cautious, but having L on his side with it made him feel like the plan was a lot safer.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Let's see who would be the best to sedate and talk to that strange squirrel..., L thought. He knew that Light couldn't do it because he wouldn't be able to see the needle, some one like Matusda would screw it up, and everyone else would feel too weird about it. Mello could do it, but that puts him at a risk of being seen. Watari could do it, but he's done so much already.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:10 pm

From what I can gather, we will need to put the tracking device inside Raku. Anything else would be too easy to get rid of... Not to mention more noticeable... L is probably thinking of this exact thing, and who would be a good candidate to sedate her... Light thought, "I suppose the only problem is who we ask to sedate her... Although I feel like most of the members of the task force would feel weird doing it... Although our only other options are Watari and Misa. Although Watari has done so much and I doubt Misa would help..." Light stated.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 pm

"I guess that only means me then." he pointed out. Since Light was blind, Misa wouldn't help, Watari has done so much already, and the Task Force members would be useless. The only person that really left was L since he wouldn't want Mello to show up just yet.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:32 pm

"I guess if you're alright with it." Light agreed, "Then the only question is when you want to start the plan."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:45 pm

"Let's start tomorrow." L said. "Too much has happened today." he added.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 pm

"That's probably best... After all, we're a lot closer than we were before." Light pointed out.

----------------------------

Beyond was killing criminals as normal within his region. "Ryuk, can you answer a few questions about the Death Note? I'll be sure to give you an apple for every question you answer." Beyond asked as he wrote more names down.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

"Yes." the raccoon agreed.

----

"Sure thing, then again it depends on the question." Ryuk said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 pm

"I think we should probably get some rest. We got a lot done today and have a big day tomorrow as well." Light suggested.

------------------------

"Let's say I write someone's name in the Death Note, but I write their time of death weeks in advance. Would they still be under the influence of the Death Note even if I give ownership to them?" Beyond asked as he took out an apple.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:21 pm

I feel the need to share this with you two.

Death Note - Page 15 10996272_559149490902919_2516539173447685185_n)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:25 pm

(I was showed something similar to this XP)
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:32 pm

( Yeah... I remember that moment from the dub... One of the best moments ever xD, Besides the phone scene atleast )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:13 pm

"I guess so, but wouldn't something like that be pretty risky?" Ryuk answered.

---

(Next day)

L didn't sleep last night as usual. He was too busy typing away on his keyboard to try and find some new leads. He didn't send the task force anywhere and Raku hadn't been freed yet. He wanted a few days to go by first so that everything doesn't happen all at once. He had informed the rest of the task force members about the plan, but wanted to give them a few days to think about it. The raccoon was on his side of the bed staring at his laptop while Light was asleep on the other side.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 pm

"Life is all about risks Ryuk. We can't go forward unless we take some." Beyond responded.

-----------------------------------

(next day)

Light woke up due to the sound of L typing on the computer. "Ugh... Do you never sleep, Ryuzaki?" Light asks in an extremely tired tone. He normally woke up early, but was usually very tired if he was woken up by something else.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:47 pm

"Alright, if you're sure that you want to take this risk then go for it." Ryuk said.

---

"I rarely sleep. Anyways now that you're awake you can help me do some more research. It'll help you wake up." L replied. The raccoon was surprised that Light didn't wake up earlier, then again sleeping wasn't something that L was used to.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 pm

(next day)

Beyond was sitting down, trying to formulate a plan that wouldn't fail. Beyond started to do research on his computer. It looked to be mostly research on doctors and medicine, but nothing about the Kira case.

--------------------

"Okay..." Light said in a groggy voice. He got up and started to do research on the computer next to L. "So, have we found anything since yesterday?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Ryuk made no comments on what Beyond was doing, he could care less about medicine. "Do we have anymore apples?"

---

"No, not really. I already asked the task force if they wanted to do your plan, but I gave them a few days off so that they could think about it." Ryuzaki answered. He had been researching all night and hadn't found anything, but knowing him he would research all day and night without food or water if you'd let him and then horribly crash since he wouldn't have gotten enough sugar in his system to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 pm

"Yes, I made sure to get apples on the way to this base. Theres an entire basket of apples over there." Beyond says as he points to a basket that was covered up. He still continued to research and keep focus on the research even when responding to Ryuk.

--------------------

"Alright. So we may have one plan in the works." Light said in a confident tone. He was glad to see that they at least have a small lead. He continued to research while waking himself up little by little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: