The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:28 pm

(Because it's fun XD

Riya: >8[!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short story turned out to be 2 1/4 pages ouo'''')

Ryuk couldn't keep the grin off of his face all day and even in the morning he was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:31 pm

(Wow o.o)

Light woke up the next morning. "Well, guess todays the day..." Light said. He was somewhat nervous, but he was confident this plan would work. He started heading towards the task force headquarters.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:37 pm

(1,424 words ouo''''' How should I post the story since it'll look weird if I just copy and paste it here. The text glitches and doesn't look right. Also I can't get on Skype because school ^^'

Riya: Evil or Very Mad )

Ryuk just then started to laugh a little bit.

---

L was sitting in his room with a laptop on his bed and a lollipop in his mouth. He was trying to find more information on Raku Amane and also Misa Amane. At the moment he had most of the Task Force trying to find Misa so that she could be brought for questioning. He did make sure to tell them to not tell Light at all, that eventually once the rabbit was captured he would tell Light himself when he saw that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

(Yep... Told ya emoticons were glitched XD. Anyway, not sure on where to post if it glitches here :/)

Right before he got close to headquarters, Light decided to call headquarters, hoping L would pick up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:08 pm

(Actually now it fits Riya's mood better XD)

"hello?" L said once h picked up the phone. His grey and dark grey tail curling around his feet.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:13 pm

( XD )

"Hello, It's me... Light Yagami." Light said in a disheartened tone. He wanted to make it sound as though he had come to a sad conclusion. "I think I may of thought about something concerning the Kira case..." Light said.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:28 pm

(X3)

"Well what is it?" he asked. He did have a feeling in his gut that Light was faking the tone, but of course he wouldn't say anything about it. It would be easy for Light to hear L's tail swishing around in interest or at least he would hope it was interest.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 pm

"I'll explain more in depth later with the other members of the task force around... But can you prepare a cell for one person to be held in indefinitely?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:04 pm

"The task force could be a little while to come back. I gave them a bit of a break. To answer your other question is, yes I can. However, what do you need it for?" L asked.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 pm

"I'll explain with you and the rest of the task force when I get there, if that is okay." Light responded, "I feel like they should also hear this."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:35 pm

"Alright, but they might take a while." L warned.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 pm

"Alright, I'll be over at headquarters in a few minutes." Light said as he hung up. "Ryuk, you still remember your part, right?" Light asked Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"Of course I do. All I have to do is give Beyond the Death Note ownership once you say you give up." Ryuk replied.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 pm

"Alright... Then everything is set." Light said as he continued onto headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

L just stayed in his room, he just want to do as much as he could before Light came to tell him something.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 am

Light entered headquarters and waited in the meeting room for L and the task force to arrive, he seemed to have an unusual expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 am

After a while L finally came. The task force was back, but they entered through a secret entrance where Misa would be detained without Light knowing.

L sat down in one of his chairs and waiting. He didn't even say hello.

A couple moments afterwards the Task Force came and sat down.

"Light is everything alright?" one of them asked.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am

"No, sadly... I've been thinking... What if I actually am Kira?" Light said. He seemed extremely disheartened as he was telling everyone.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 am

"Light don't think like that!" another one said.

"No allow him to think. If he doesn't think he can't speak." L responded.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:03 am

"It is indeed a possibility... I mean, look at all the evidence that points to me... I also admit I do believe some people would be better off dead..." Light said, "I could be Kira, just subconsciously doing so... in which case, I'd like to be put under 24/7 surveillance."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:06 am

"Alright that can be arranged." L said and took a sip of his tea.

"Light that doesn't mean anything! People sometimes think that others are better off dead!" Matsuda said trying to reason with the hybrid.

"Matsuda enough. If Light's theory is correct then we'll have caught Kira and if it isn't then it isn't." L replied as though he was bored of Matsuda already.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:22 am

"In any case, I would like to be detained as soon as possible, if you could please guide me to the cell." Light said. He seemed as though he was disappointed in himself for this being a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 am

"Since some of you seem a bit too upset about this. I'll guide you." the raccoon said. He got up from his chair to go over to Light and take his hand. The headquarters was like a maze, sometimes you could only hope you knew where you were going. He found a decent cell where Light would be comfortable. "So you want anything while I'm here?" he asked and put the hybrid in the room.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

"No thanks... If I really am Kira, I don't deserve anything..." Light said as he sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:29 am

"Well we don't know that for sure. I was also asking if you wanted any else such as handcuffs or something if you feel that would be best." he responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: