The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Iachen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Zephyr decided now was a good time to go for a walk across the deck if his ship. When he opened the door however...

"Boreas?" He muttered

The vulpine turned, "ZEPHYR!"

And the youngest of the Stratos siblings was flungdown the hallway by and icy cold wind.

Oh great...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 pm

(Children, please. XD)

Tasia tried the various doors; most of them were open, and the rooms vacant. However, the very last one in the hallway was shut. She went over to the door and tried it, however, it was no good, as it was locked. Someone had to be inside, since these doors didn't have keys. Tasia knocked on the door, calling in, "Hello? Anyone inside?"

A moment passed, before someone answered from inside; a young woman, from the sounds of it, "Yes?"

That has to be her! "I got a word from the captain to give you some food and water. I'm here to drop it off for you." Tasia lied, it flawlessly falling off her lips.

Another moment passed as Gabrielle grabbed her cloak, put it on, and answered the door. She was about to thank Tasia, but that was when she grabbed the smaller woman, and yanked the hood of her, showing Gabrielle's face. Her hair had been hastily cut short, but there was no mistaking it. Tasia grinned as the numbat struggled and cried out as Tasia cackled, "I've been looking forever for you, Miss Gabrielle Maira!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:08 pm

(Aaaand Thais? XD DRAGON ON THE WINDSHIELD, EVERYONE PANIC!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 pm

(PLEASE DO THE WINDSHIELD THING

I SWEAR TO GOD

Blair: Damn, I'm missing out on all the fun. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:15 pm

(I NEEDED PERMISSION BUT YES. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 pm

(Donny: NO. NOT MY SWEET CHILD.

I don't think Thais will break anything... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

(She might scratch the glass a little, but she won't hurt the ship. XD So, am I doing this? Pluto didn't respond to my idea of having Thais show up earlier, so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to introduce them yet...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 pm

(Donny: A SCRATCH IS STILL A DAMN SCRATCH!

I'm up for it, and it gives you a chance to introduce your characters. I would say to wait for Pluto to see what he says.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:55 pm

(Oops. Sorry Chirpy I didnt see it. I have no problem with Thais showing up early. I cannot promise your safety though...Donny might kill you XD.)

Zephyr picked himself up gritting his teeth, "The hell are you doing on my ship?"

"Ha! Your ship? Please, there's no way you own this massive thing."

Zephyr shoved Boreas back down the hallway with a warm blast of air, "I'll give you one chance...get the hell off of my ship before I throw your ass overboard."

"That a challenge little brother?"

"You bet your ass it is."

The air outside of the ship began colliding causing really violent winds to stir up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 pm

(Dun dun dunnnnn... time for Thais to break up this fight! XD)

The violent winds outside were not nice for the other ship trying to make its way across the sky... especially since this one was wing-powered. Poor Thais was contentedly going about her job, pulling the balloon ship out behind her, when some wings started to push the ship to one side, causing her to grunt in surprise and look behind her. Then the vicious gusts of wind slammed into her, causing her to yelp and struggle inside of her harness, fighting for control as her wings flapped with great force, a desperate attempt to fight the sudden winds. It wasn't enough, though, and the wyvern found herself being spun around as the ship turned to face the other way, and then her scaly body slammed right into the windshield of the Iachen Tear. The sound of a massive beast colliding with the ship couldn't be missed, especially since she had the mass of your average elephant...

The owners of the balloon ship rushed outside as a peculiar windstorm started to put their poor wyvern in danger. Aether hurriedly held her hands up and tried to counter the violent winds with her own abilities, trying to still the air so Thais could get control again. "Hold on, Thais! I-I can fix this!"

Tanwyn's ears were flat to her head as she stared down at the foreign ship, immediately accusing those inside of harming her wyvern... what if Thais was hurt? They were going to pay her vet bill!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:32 pm

The loud thud reverberated throughout the ships hull. Zephyr rolled his eyes, damned birdstrikes

Boreas lunged forward, the winds firing him forward like a cannonball. Zephyr stepped aside, putting more wind behind his elder brother, slamming him into the wall so hard it knocked him unconscious.

The vulpine then went back to the intercom, "Red Alert, hostile stow aways aboard, challenge any that you don't recognize."

Afterword he headed up above to figure out what hit them praying it wasnt another merc ship.

(So from what I gathered did just the wyvern get hit or is Aether's entire ship on the Iachen Tear's deck?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:06 pm

(Donny: MY SWEET CHILD! ;A;

Dessy: Honestly, I feel like he loves that thing more than he does me sometimes...

The sudden loud thud that echoed throughout the Iachen Tear made Donny freeze. He called over his radio, asking, "What the hell was that?!"

The radio crackled to life, and a female voice replied, "Um, sir, it appears that a another ship has collided with the Iachen Tear... There's a wyvern on the windshield."

"A WHAT?!"

"A wyvern, sir."

Donny was about to reply, now enraged, when he heard Zephyr's voice over the intercom. His baby's poor windshield slipped from his mind, Stow aways?! It took him a moment to reply to the crewmate over the radio, "Is Zephyr coming?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm going to check the ship for the other stow aways. If I don't radio back in 30 minutes or so, look for me."

---

Tasia was in the middle of dragging Gabrielle away when she heard Zephyr's voice over the intercom, Shit, Boreas got himself fucking caught! Gabrielle took this moment to bite Tasia's hand that was covering her mouth, which caused Tasia to react in pain and let her go. The numbat then ran, her cloak forgotten as Tasia ran after her, "GET BACK HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:52 pm

(Dude, Thais weighs several tons... She ain't no little goose you ran into. XD She just scratched up your windshield. Possibly cracked it. She's like a flying elephant.)

"My poor Thais!" Aether fretted, worried that she was hurt. "Sis, let's land on the deck and see if she's okay! Our poor baby..."

Tanwyn helped her sister steer the ship over to the deck, not caring if she was intruding on someone else's property when they possibly just maimed her wyvern. It was their own damned fault! Tan heated air to create currents, which Ae used to steer the ship carefully onto the deck, and then they released some of the air from their balloons to keep it from flying up again. With that handled, the twins hurriedly climbed down off of their ship and raced over to Thais, who was now awkwardly slumped on the deck and groaning, apparently quite dazed. They knelt by her head to pet and calm her first, not wanting her to start kicking when they went to check her for injuries...

"I'm going to give those fools a piece of my mind!" Tanwyn growled softly, her tone frighteningly calm while anger glittered in her eyes.

"Yeah, you tell em, sis..." Aether agreed, her ears flat to her head as she gently rubbed her beloved wyvern's nose to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:58 pm

Zephyr stepped out onto the deck and upon seeing a wyvern drawn airship landed on the main deck he ran over.

"Are you guys alright?" He called out to the two people he suspected owned said ship also praying they werent with his elder brother.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:09 pm

(Donny: ;A;

Well, a crack could be kind of bad... o7o")

Gabrielle skirted a corner, running as fast as she could in the narrow corridors of the ship's interior. She barely missed a fireball that struck the wall; it gave her some first degrer burns, but that didn't stop her from running. The numbat looked behind her to try and see where Tasia was, but that was when she smacked headlong right into Donny. She fell back, letting out an abrupt cry as she landed on her rear end.

The polar bear looked startled, and he now recognize the person that ran right into him. He was about to reply, but that was when Tasia skirted the corner and came rushing at them. He picked up the stunned, hurting numbat, before throwing ice at her, in hopes of slowing her down; he managed to freeze Tasia's legs, and it took her a few minutes to use her fire to melt the ice. He didn't even look back as he hauled Gabrielle on, asking her, "What the hell happened?! What are you doing here, Maira?!"

"S-she's a mercenary that's after me!" Gabrielle replied, her eyes stinging in pain from her injuries, "And once we're not about to die, I'll explain! Just get me the hell out of here!"

Panting, Donny radioed Zephyr, "Zeph, I found another stow away! She had the passenger! I need help!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Tanwyn growled as she saw Zephyr, rising to her feet and glaring at him. Her voice was still very calm as she asked, "Are you the owner of this death trap?! It produced some kind of wind that threw our wyvern against your ship! I hope you're ready to assist if she's injured! Our livelihood depends on her!"

Aether still petted Thais, adding a little sullenly, "She's a member of the family, too... And she's hurting."

"Our ship is stuck on your deck without her," Tanwyn signed, then lowered her eyebrows as she heard chatter over the radio. "A stowaway...? Is that what caused all of this drama that hurt our wyvern?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

(Aw, sweet Thais... *nudges a ham over*

Gabrielle and Donny: *both back away* oAo'

Blair: Aw, she's so cute! >u< How do you guys not like her?!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 am

Yeah you could depressurize the bridge.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am

(Thais: *noms ham* <3

Well, it's not necessarily a huge crack. Just a few small ones that can be easily repaired.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:40 am

(*pats Thais* ouo

Donny: *grumbles* >n>")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 am

(Okay so it's not that bad then.

Zephyr: This may be Donny's baby but guess who pays for the damages... -_-" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

(Gabby: I'll pitch in if I don't die, Captain.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:32 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
Tanwyn growled as she saw Zephyr, rising to her feet and glaring at him. Her voice was still very calm as she asked, "Are you the owner of this death trap?! It produced some kind of wind that threw our wyvern against your ship! I hope you're ready to assist if she's injured! Our livelihood depends on her!"

Aether still petted Thais, adding a little sullenly, "She's a member of the family, too... And she's hurting."

"Our ship is stuck on your deck without her," Tanwyn signed, then lowered her eyebrows as she heard chatter over the radio. "A stowaway...? Is that what caused all of this drama that hurt our wyvern?"

"Unfortunately. My elder brother's also to blame. Being that he uses cold winds and I use warm ones well whenever he picks a fight with me it causes windstorms." Zephyr explained, "I'm really sorry about all this. Nothing's gone right for me since my last ship got blown up..."

(Zephyr: Good to know...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:37 am

(Gabby: Which means aid, Captain.

Donny: Damn straight. >A>' Get your ass over here!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Donny, carrying Gabrielle, radioed Zephyr again after a minute or so, as he didn't get an answer from the wolf, "Zephyr, I swear to the Gods, help me! Some crazy pyro lady is after me!" The polar bear then turned back and threw ice at the floor; it froze the floor, so it would trip Tasia. He went to dodge another fireball, yelping in surprise as he felt the heat singe his fur black, and burn the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iachen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iachen
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next