The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Iachen Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Iachen Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Iachen Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Iachen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Iachen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Iachen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 pm

So this is gonna be the RP page for Iachen. Up here is just the important info. Feel free to RP after this post.

Iachen: Constitutional Monarchy. Parliament is corrupt

Veshos: Direct Democracy (Basically America without the representatives)

Bruovania: Dictatorship if the Fuhrer wasn't a raging douchebag.

Characters/People: The people are divided usually by financial situation. The high class seem to have the most control, the middle class carry out the common tasks of everyday life and the low class are struggling just to survive let alone thrive. Of all these types of people, some of the most well known are Mercenaries, the men and women who will do just about anything for the right amount of money. Some are just, only accepting pay of causes they view as noble. Other are only in it for the pay

Iachen's government is corrupt but they have done very well to cover things up, either paying off people to not talk about it, or simply disposing of them in whatever way they see fit. Veshos is perceived as then enemy of the world due to Iachen Propaganda and mass media controlled by the government.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 pm

(Woot...who want's to have the first post?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:37 pm

(Me! o7o!)

Gabrielle Maira made her way to the airship docks, the hood of a dark cloak hiding her face. It was early in the morning, about 5:30am or so, as she scanned it for signs of life. Many ships were docked, although empty, as the crew was still asleep, or completely absent. She hoped to catch someone before they left Iachen's capital city, Tahsis, so she could get the fuck out of here.

Things had gone very bad very quickly. Long story short, she is a wanted criminal, and her crime was going behind the government's back to aid her parents' rebel group. They eventually found out, her parents' group is dead, and she's next. The numbat's bounty was an estimated $50, 000, and possibly even more. So she knew that people were after her. She could feel it.

Trying to ignore the feeling of being watched, Gabrielle hefted her bag up higher on her back, which contained food, water, a few pairs of clothes, money, and jewelry. And a lot of it. These people weren't going to let her go for free, no matter how nice they appeared to be.

She felt sunshine on her face as the sun started to peep out from over the horizon, and and forced herself to start walking. Gabrielle wore a steely look on her face, even though it was hidden by the dark hood. She couldn't let people see her face. The numbat walked down the dock, and examined the various airships, trying to find one that was bustling with activity, all the while looking good to her. Many paid her no heed. She tried not to let it bother her.

She eventually stopped in front of an impressive ship that was bustling with activity. The crew of the ship was in the middle of loading supplies into the ship's belly, almost as if they were feeding it, and it was begging for more. She watched them silently, until her gaze flicked over, and she gazed at a man who was saying goodbye to a woman, who Gabrielle assumed to be the man's significant other. The small woman looked teary as she bid farewell to the large polar bear man, who embraced her one last time, as if promising that he would be back before she knew it, before they parted. The woman casted him one last glance, before turning and leaving; Gabrielle watched her dab at her face to dry her tears. The polar bear man watched her off, until she disappeared into the slowly growing traffic of Tahsis.

After a moment, a redheaded caracal called out to the polar bear, who still stood there with his back to the ship, "Donny, we're leaving in five minutes. You better haul your ass inside, 'cause Zephyr's not going to do shit without you."

Donny eventually turned to the caracal, looking visibly upset, but replied calmly, "Alex, hold your damn wyverns, I'm coming."

Gabrielle suddenly panicked; they were going to leave in five minutes! She suddenly spoke up, which made the entire crew snap their heads in her direction, "Excuse me... I'm looking for a one-way trip out of Iachen. Can you help me?"

(Then cue Zephyr, and Boreas and Tasia stalking Gabrielle.

Also, the wyverns thing-- that's only because Thais is perceived to be horse-like, so... Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Boreas sprinted passes security, now on the docks where the airship sat.

"Damn it," he cursed, "Where'd she go!"

~

Zephyr was on the deck of his ship, messing around with the wind a bit. He was forcing some hotter air up so that it created a natural flow around him...almost like self-made air conditioning without a ground unit. And as his crew mate had told Donny, he wasn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Tasia followed him, the tiger bristling with anger, "You already lost her?!"

---

Donny blinked, his dilemma about leaving his little wife for work this long now forgotten. He raised an eyebrow at the cloaked figure, "One-way trip? How far are you trying to go?"

"Far enough."

"That certainly isn't going to come free, miss."

"I can assure you, money is not an issue." Gabrielle placed her bag on the floor, and started to dig out the money and jewlery she snagged before she parted. It wasn't millions of dollars, but it was a good few thousand, not counting the jewlery's worth, "If you can get me out of here, you can have it all. Are you the captain?"

"First Mate, actually. I'll go get him now, Miss. I'll be a sec." Donny then turned on his heel and headed for the deck, "Zephyr, where the hell are you?! We got someone!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:19 am

The vulpine's ear perked up. He then used the wind to carry himself down to Donny.

"She joining us?"

-

"Don't blame me, security held me up." Boreas retorted through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:48 am

"Only 'til she's as far from Iachen as possible. And she's not exactly cheap, either." Donny replied, his arms crossed over his chest, "I dunno what her story is... I'm a little concerned. Do you want to take her?"

---

"That's why you go around them, stupid!" Tasia's ears were flat on her head, "Go find her! Quickly! Before she leaves and we're out on our fucking money!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

Zephyr shrugged, "If she's just leaving Iachen we can take her to Brouvania or Veshos if the weather clears out." He turned to Gabrelle, "Welcome aboard."

--
Boreas growled but pushed on, heading towards the nearest ship trying to get an eye on the target. He was stopped though by a security officer.

"Sir, you need a line badge to..."

"OUTTA MY WAY!" And he forced the poor cat out of his way with a blast of icy cold wind.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:11 am

(*watches with slight confusion* o3o" ... What are Borealis and Tasia doing?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:05 am

Chasing Gabrelle. They were hired to either capture of kill her if I remember correctly.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:22 pm

(I would say to bring her alive. o3o' But more or less.)

"Thank you, Captain." Gabrielle replied, before adding, "However, I do not wish to stay in Veshos or Brouvania. Anything farther would be best. I will pay the compensation, of course. This is somewhat urgent."

---

Tasia stopped a second guard by lighting the poor guy's tail on fire, before pressing on as he struggled to put it out, "She has to be here! None of these airships left yet! Let's split up and look."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:42 pm

(Humph, they're not as nice as their little brother. XD

THAIS CAN SAVE YOU, GABRIELLE! *strikes an epic pose*

Thais: *roars*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:44 pm

(Gabrielle: SWEET LORD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Thais. ouo The dog-dragon thing. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:50 pm

"Alrighty, I'll hale MOCC and the tower try to get permission to take off early. It shouldnt be a problem though the next flight doesnt leave for another two hours."

---- 

Boreas pressed on now on the docks, "Damn...she could be on any one of these!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:24 pm

"Thank you, Captain. You will be rewarded." Gabrielle felt a little better now that she was on a ship... But she would feel even better once they left Iachen all together. However, she didn't like the look on Donny's face; his skeptical look was throwing her off.

---

Tasia was also having no such luck, as none of the tired sailors have seen Gabrielle, as they had just woken up for the day. She practically engulfed herself in flames as she seethed, I am not missing out on this money! And Iachen's respect! The tiger was starting to get frantic.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 pm

(*seriously tempted to have Thais get in their way* All she has to do is be standing on the dock and she'll be in the way. XD Giant flying lizard dressed up in a harness with tassels and bells!

Thais: *rumbles and nuzzles Gabrielle* <3333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 am

(You might as well. XD

Gabrielle: OAO")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:59 am

It was only about ten minutes later that Zephyr got his answer.

"Awesome." He muttered before keying the intercom, "Ready up boys, we're taking off in 5. MOCC owes me a favor."

-----

Boreas heard engines fired up. His eyes went wide as the Iachen Tear suddenly roared to life. He sprinted as fast as he could towards it.

"STOP THAT SHIP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:11 am

"C'mon, this way." Donny lead Gabrielle inside, although he still had a nagging suspicion that he knew this person. Or he at least recognized her voice from somewhere, but he couldn't remember where. She followed him like a ghost, completely silent; even her footsteps made almost no sound.

The polar bear brought her to a vacant room, which consisted of a bed, a desk with a chair, and a lamp. "I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. Just holler if you need anything."

"Thank you."

Donny eventually turned on his heel and simply left, off to find Zephyr.

---

Tasia heared the roaring of engines from across the pier as the Iachen Tear prepared to leave. She cursed out loud and started running, her long legs carrying her far as she tried to wave down the ship, but from the deafening sound of the engines, her words were lost. Dammit! We fucking had her!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:47 pm

"All hands," Zephyr's voice called, "Prepare for take off, Course heading 35 by 122."

The Iachen Tear slowly started rising off of it's spot on the deck.

------

Boreas grabbed Tasia and with a might blast of wind hauled both of them up to the ship's outer deck...as it was taking off.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 pm

(...Goddammit, now I can't unsee Boreas and Tasia landing right on the windshield. XDDD

Also, I can't unsee Zephyr singing 'Let it Go' to Donny because of his ice. XP

Donny: -A-")

Tasia let out a cry of suprise as Boreas suddenly grabbed her and practically launched the two of them onto the ship; it was currently empty, since everyone was on the inner deck for the lift off. It took her a moment to recover her composure as she commanded Boreas, "Look for Gabrielle! Even if we have to kill every damn person on this ship!"

Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:23 pm

"Right..."

The Iachen Tear lurched to one side pulling away from dry dock.

"Have our own ship on standby just in case..." Boreas added.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Tasia nodded, and radioed their ship, before starting her search. She then started her search, and motioned for Boreas to split up, so they could find her faster. They would meet back here if they had her or not.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Boreas headed below decks to start his search.

---

Zephyr sat in the captain's quarters, drinking a bottle of water and writing reports as the crew radioed in. So far all seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Tasia sneaked inside, going in the opposite direction as Boreas. She stuck to the shadows, remaining hidden as she watched some of the crew walk past her, and radio back to who was presumed to be the captain that everything was a-okay. Yeah right. She slinked past them, searching for the passengers' quarters. Maira's got to be here. She's not a sailor.

---

The said numbat was in her room, with her cloak hanging off a peg on the wall. She was trying to think of what she was going to do next, after Zephyr dropped her off. She still had some spare jewlery on her to sell for money, since she wanted to make sure she wouldn't be followed from Iachen, especially if she had Iachen currency. Eventually, Gabrielle stood up and locked her door; she couldn't help but feel uneasy, and it made her feel a little better. Gods, please help me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iachen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iachen
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next