The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Iachen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:33 pm

(As much as I want to try and get it rolling again, I don't want you to take charge. I just kind of wanted you to get involved, since you weren't posting much... I can try to take charge of Kolerin, but I don't think Pluto is ready to get back with it. I talked to him last night over Skype, but Underground didn't come up... I'm inwardly waiting for you and Sil to get involved, since I don't want you two to like, miss out? And I've barely seen Sil, so there's that...

I don't know. I guess we're looking to you for guidance because you've been there through most of Kolerin? Which is to be expected... But I don't know. I can see about talking to Sil about trying something with Raiden and my characters, but I dunno about Pluto.

But once we do manage to get around this gigantic hole, we can start doing more plot stuff together, if we get around to it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:34 pm

(Yes, we do... If we can get both Sil and Pluto in the call, the better. I'll write it down or something.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:36 pm

(Hey guys I'm here. I will say that it does feel like Kolerin is dying, but Ice is the main leader of the plot so far. I have tried to think of ideas to get the plot going again, but my main problem is Ice's Underground characters. I don't have a lot of rein with my part of the Underground if everything has to be accepted by Joann(or at least it feels that way). I would've had Radien kidnapping people to use mods and to inter grate them into his Underground force and have a rescue mission soon afterwards so that we have our characters back and I would get to introduce Taylor/Lucy. My main problem is just with Ice, I don't want to give control back to you Chirpy as you've already done so much for this group.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:38 pm

(Then we'll talk about it. Maybe Joann and Raiden can both deal with Calvin, Tina, and Sandi in their respective ways?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:41 pm

(The thing is that Joann pulls all the strings, Raiden can't do much without facing her wrath. I can't get on Skype right now as I'm about to be afk for a while, I promise that as soon as I come back I'll get on Skype for all of us to talk about this. Also the reason I haven't been on much is because of Iachen, I kind of wanted to give you guys some space so that you could start up your new rp. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:42 pm

(I haven't been posting because I don't know what to do anymore. As it is, I'm kinda just uninterested... I feel detached from this plot, like it has nothing to do with me or my characters at all. It's not like there's anything anyone can actually do about it except freak out at home like they're useless background characters in a movie. My characters are badass Devas heroes, too. I don't want to use them like the guys who just sit on the couch and go "woe is me." Which, right now, is all you guys want from them.

I was asking about this idea and whether it would have anything to do with my characters, and the best response I got was that they could notice people missing. That's it. What am I supposed to do with that? I literally can't do squat with the idea because nobody involved me in the plans at all... I know I said for you guys to come up with plots, but I didn't mean come up with stuff that completely disregards me and my characters and just hope I'll join in, which is kinda what it feels like this is. I don't understand what you're doing, who is who, why things are happening, what the big picture is... nobody is informing me or involving me.

Therefore, I do not post.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 pm

(Okay... You know that you can still join Iachen, right? I still have Blair that I haven't even used yet, and I can use her and maybe one of your characters for Iachen or something... But if you don't want to, that's okay. I just don't like not seeing you on, and I don't know about messaging you, since I don't know if you're busy or not because you're not on.

Look, Chirpy... I didn't mean for it to come off like that, and we can build upon the plot to include them, too. The idea was made when... You weren't exactly active on the forums, and we didn't know how to really approach you about it. But now we can work on it. Do you want a character to be kidnapped? Or get involved in the Underground for other reasons?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

(I have thought of some important characters going missing such as EJ and possibly Chase. Everything is just kind of falling down and we haven't really worked how to get it up and running which I would like to help fix. I haven't been posting anything plot wise as there's not much even I can do. If Ice doesn't want to be the leader then I'll try to be the leader again with some help from you and Blueh.

Blueh I know I can join Iachen, the thing is that the group doesn't sound like my kind of thing. It's a good idea and all, but I'm just not very interested in it. I just wasn't on as I thought you might like some space as I've said I don't want to join. You can message me at anytime Blueh, it doesn't matter if I'm busy or not on at the moment. When I do get on I'll see it and reply, so don't be afraid to message me.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

(*sigh* It's not that I want a character to up and get kidnapped so I'm involved. I just want to be included in conversations about plot and stuff, instead of you guys Skyping Pluto about it and then just saying, "we talked about it." I might not be in charge, but I'm still a member here... and part of me just wants to give up and let Kolerin die. It's had a great run, but I'm unmotivated and it feels like more struggle than fun anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:53 pm

(I know that we talked about this, but the fact that you don't appear online on Skype makes me not talk to you. And you haven't really been here, so we couldn't talk to you. I know shit happened, but that's why things have become kind of distant...

If you want to shelve Kolerin, then okay... I'll miss it, but it might be the best thing to start up something new. I don't know. But let's try to at least fix the problem before throwing it away.

Thanks, Sil...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:55 pm

(The sort of reason why I don't want to tell you too much about it is because I things to be a surprise. I thought that might be something you would like instead of just revealing everything. We should all really talk about this when I'm able to get on Skype since I just don't know what to really do anymore.

I'm almost always online on Skype so you can reach me there at anytime Blueh. I want to do more with Kolerin, but if need be we can shelve it if that's what everyone wants.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:58 pm

(I should appear on Skype. Really, I should. I set it to do that. Sorry that I can't magically make it work. But yes, shit keeps happening, I have little desire to RP here anymore, and new ideas might be what we have to do instead of dragging out Kolerin's life to the point of it being an awful mess... Or at least make a huge change. Kolerin has changed a lot since I first joined, and maybe using entirely new characters, like a next-gen thing, would work. But otherwise... I dunno. I feel empty when I think about it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:01 pm

(You don't, or as away, so I never know.

I don't know... I don't like the idea of a next-gen thing, and I never really will... But if we shelve it and work on Iachen, that would be okay... I mean, you like Iachen, right? We can do so much with it, and I feel like I would be best to just focus mostly on it, instead of juggling Kolerin and Iachen at the same time, which I find mentally tiring, and I end up not wanting to do anything drawing/developing characters wise.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 pm

(*sigh again* I dunno, we need to figure this out so everyone is happy and we can move on and do stuff together. Doesn't have to be Kolerin or Iachen. Just, something.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:06 pm

(So can we talk now? I know it would just be Chirpy and I, but it's better than nothing... Sil, if you're still here, when do you think you'll be back?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

(I'm multitasking with washing dishes, but I'll be able to sit down and really talk here soon.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm

(Okay...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm

(Okay, I'm done with the dishes. I can chat, but can't voice right now because of my parents being in the vicinity, and my dad had a really tiring day... I wanna keep it down for his sake. o3o" He's been having rough days with work.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

(Okay, that's fine. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:50 pm

(I feel bad for my poor daddy... but he had some ice cream and is now chilling out. ouo" Hopefully all will be well... now let's see if I can get Skype to work.

Skype recently forced me into an update, so I'm now using the newest version and it confused me. (It just updated like yesterday, I'm still figuring it out, bear with me. XD))
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm

(It's okay. ^^' Ice cream helps everything. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:41 pm

(Well, this fell quiet... XD I'm sick again, so I have excuses.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:44 pm

(Everything's been pretty much quiet... That sucks. ono)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 pm

(Well, we do have jobs/school/etc... And some figuring out to do when it comes to Kolerin. But at least we got some issues fixed. :3 *pats head*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:45 pm

(I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iachen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iachen   Iachen - Page 4 Icon_minitime