The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 pm

When Celeste came into the room, Amigo smiled and signaled a 'Hello.' He was always happy to see Celeste. He looked down when Jax started to rub himself against his legs. "Come 'here you." Ronnie said. He carefully picked up Jax and put him on his lap. "There now you can be all warm and happy while I pet you." the hybrid said and started to stroke Jax's head.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 pm

(sHIT I FORGOT SORRY *dies* I went to shower... And I just remembered like, right after. xAx")

Alpha took a breath, then a second one, before saying, eventually, "...I-I was distracted..." So, therefore, Shay's warning didn't really work out that well, "I didn't realize what you were doing..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:48 pm

(Shay: .... *holds up a spray bottle of bleach and sprays Zero with it*

That probably burns. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Jax contently purred in Amigo's lap, and snuggled into it, all nice and warm. He didn't need to shed on Amigo to make sure he was warm, but he did it anyway. He liked this new person a lot, and he pushed his head into Amigo's hand, nudging him to pet him more.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Zero: Thank the gods for Safety glasses o3o *proceeds to go take a shower* )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:03 pm

OH MY GOD I JUST NOW THOUGHT OF THIS!!! If Shay sprays Zero with Bleach it'll turn him white!

Zero: O.o?!?! DAMN YOU SHAY!!!! *total rage mode* )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm

(Shay: Ha-ha. Ruined your fur and your clothes.)

Celeste walked over to sit beside Ronnie, her plumy tail curling around her to rest the end in her lap as she smiled at him. She lifted her hands to sign, 'Hi! I was sad that the smiley cupcake shirt doesn't fit Laura anymore, but now I'm happy again.' She grinned, uttering one of her strange little laughs that she couldn't hear.

Laura's ears tilted back slightly, and she glanced around just to make sure Ronnie hadn't come into the hallway before telling Roy, "I can be a little hard on him too, but only because it's Celeste... Mom can be wary, too. You know that..." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Did she say anything unusually nasty...?" Even though both she and Paulette were cautious with Ronnie, at least Laura wasn't outright hostile towards him anymore.

---

Shay blinked, then said, "Well, you're not distracted anymore. And I'm still here..." He gave a tiny shudder, his thin, slightly ragged-looking fur poofing out as much as it could. "And I'm a little cold now. So at least let me sit close to you again without freaking out at me."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Zero: YOU'RE DEAD, YOU SCRAWNY FUCK!!! *proceeds to attack Shay*

O.O! )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:13 pm

(Shay: *pretty much instantly breaks*

Nooo, not my little toothpick-boned bat! OAO! ZERO STAHP! HE'S FRAGILE! HE DIDN'T DRINK ENOUGH MILK AS A CHILD!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 pm

(NO SHAAAAAAYYYYYYY! OAO

Alpha: ...ZERO YOU'RE SO DEAD

o3o' Payback's a bitch, bitch. XD)

"I know, I know, I get zat, but... Eet's zhust ze look on 'er face and ze way zat she spoke to 'im zhust makes me feel uneasy..." Roy admitted, still not fully sure why it bothered him so much, but it just seemed unfair to him, "'E's not goeeng to do anyzeeng to 'er... 'Ell, zere's also you and me, too."

---

"O-okay..." Alpha could agree to that, now calming down slightly, although he still felt awkward with his shirt still open like that.

(Alphawhydon'tyougiveShayhisshirtifhe'scoldeue)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Zero: HE BLEACHED ME WHITE!!!! *shrinks into a pathetic little emo corner* How am I supposed to be me without my black fur... ;n;

*uses Author powers to fix Shay* o3o" You could always just shave it all off and wait for it to grow back...

Zero: Do you have any idea how 1 painful and 2 itchy that is?

Just sayin...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 pm

(Alpha: *hugs his little toothpick* ;~;

Alph, you might just end up breaking him again...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Amigo didn't mind that Jax shed on his clothes, Fawn would do that all the time. "I will still pet you, but I also need my hands to talk to Celeste." he said. He didn't call Celeste his girlfriend, at last not in the Dering household. Ronnie didn't want anyone getting into a fit. He used his hands to sign back to Celeste, 'Well you could always get it refitted. Maybe once Redwillow is a bit more stable you could do that for Laura. Roy and Laura might join us in watching the movie. What movie are we watching anyways?' Movies and technology were still pretty new to Amigo so he might as well make sure. Once he stopped signing he started to pet Jax again to keep him happy and content.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 pm

(Jax: OWO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm

(Sorry for being poofy! My Dad and I are gonna go out to do an errand and find some dinner, so I'm gonna be slow.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:41 pm

(It's okay. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 pm

(That's fine Chirpy!

Amigo: ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 pm

(Jax: *excited mewing* o7o!!!! <3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:48 pm

(Amigo: Aw <3 It's nice to see that someone else is happy to see me. *pets Jax*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:48 pm

(Jax: OWO *purr purr purr*

Roy: Amigo, 'e likes to suck up to people. Don't buy eet.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:54 pm

(Amigo: Eh, he might be a suck up, but at least I can make him happy. Not to mention this means that you don't have to worry about him messing with you if he's hanging around me. ^w^ *purrs back at Jax*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:56 pm

(Roy: Okay, I guess you're right...

Jax: OUO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:15 pm

(*tries to construct a post* o3o

Shay: *hisses at Zero, holding onto Alpha*)

Celeste shrugged, not sure what to watch. She had forgotten that Ronnie even wanted to come over to her house today. She got up and started to look through the movies they had, likely going to pick a cute animated kid's movie. They were easier for her to follow without being able to hear dialogue, even though she tried to read the subtitles, which was harder than it seemed.

Laura sighed, "She gets that way... It's best to ignore it, or else it'll only result in more tension. Cmon, let's go see what they're doing..." She reached out for one of his hands, hoping he would calm down a bit once they were all doing something.

----

Shay shuffled closer to lean against his side again, determined to have his way at least a little... Maybe side-cuddling would have to do for now.

("For now," Alpha. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:21 pm

(*watches Treasurd Planet* ouo)

"O-okay..." Still somewhat reluctant, Roy took Laura's much smaller hand in his own, before walking over to the living room with her. I still don't like it...

---

(Alpha: .////.")

Alpha tried to focus on the TV again, but it was difficult since Shay was still very shirtless, and it just made things kind of awkward. But he could tolerate that now. At least Shay was somewhat happy with it.

(Alphaareyouhappytoseehim)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 pm

"Hi Laura and Roy. Celeste is looking for a movie for us to watch. Are you guys going to join us?" Ronnie asked. Not only were cute kid's movie were good for Celeste they were also good for Ronnie. It would help get used to other movies by starting at the easier to follow ones first.

(Amigo: So go and relax for a while, Roy. I'll take care of Jax for a little while.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next