The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Zero: I'M STILL PISSED AT YOU SHAY! HELL, I SHOULD BREAK YOUR SCRAWNY ASS IN HALF AGAIN! *evil smirk* Or... *glares at Alpha* maybe I'll break him in half first...

This is what happens when you force Zero dark side, Shay...

Lance: *rolls his eyes* FALCAWN...PAUNCH!!! *punches white right off of Zero*

Zero: O.o?!?! *flies into a very very tall building* )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 pm

(Shay: *more hissing, ears flat and teeth bared*)

"I guess so," Laura told Ronnie, finding a place to sit on the couch. She glanced back towards the kitchen, seeing her mother busying herself with looking through recipes, then turned her attention back to the others in the living room.

Celeste stood up with her movie of choice, smiling and showing it to the others, as though asking if it was okay. Of course, it was Despicable Me. Because that movie was adorable.

---

(Alphamustbeveryhappytoseehim-- *shot*)

Shay tried to pay attention to the show again, occasionally rubbing his cheek against Alpha's shoulder or draping his arm around him again. He was paying a lot more attention to the soft fur on the hybrid's torso than he was the murder mystery...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:06 pm

(*slams hands on table* THE MINIONS ARE COMPLETE SIN BUT DESPICABLE ME IS AWESOME

JUST EMOTIONS EVERYWHERE)

Roy ended up sitting next to his little cabbage, and try calming himself down more so he could at least enjoy the movie. He managed a small smile, signing to Celeste, 'That's a great choice.'

---

(eue)

"...Shay, you're doing it again." Alpha said, now very much noticing Shay's hands on his chest, still just feeling a little uncomfortable about it still.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:20 pm

'I've never watched it, but from what the others say it sounds great.' Ronnie signed. He moved his tail away so that Celeste could have room to sit on the couch. "I brought us some snacks so feel free to have some." he said. He moved the snacks that Roy, Laura, and Celeste would be able to eat closer to them. They were sandwiches, one had ham and cheese, another had tomato and lettuce, and the last one was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Amigo moved his own snack to be closer to him, he didn't want anyone to break their teeth.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:39 pm

(Can anybody Skype?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:26 pm

(*gets home and flops*

HIS LITTLE CABBAGE. Yesssss! *dies all over again*)

Celeste put the chosen movie in, then scampered over to the couch to sit between her sister and Ronnie. She smiled happily, enjoying the fact that she was surrounded by some of her favorite people, and scooped up Laura's tail to give it a cuddle, getting a laugh out of her sister and a little shove. She grinned impishly, looking up at Ronnie and signing, 'She is just so fluffy!'

Laura nudged her sister again so she could scoldingly sign, 'I saw that!' Then she chuckled and draped her tail over her own lap, smoothing the fur with one hand.

---

"I'm not doing anything," Shay complained, drawing his legs up close to his body as he curled up in a little ball. "You're warm." He got a stubborn expression on his face, almost seeming to pout.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 pm

(Roy: Mon chou. <3 *hugs her* >u< )

That earned a chuckle out of Roy, whose mood seemed to be improving since he found out that Ronnie came over. He signed, 'Well, she's not wrong." He then wrapped his arms around his little cabbage, pretty content to cuddle with her during the movie, and try to ignore Paulette.

---

"You are also not wearing a shirt."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Ronnie gave out a little chuckle. It had taken Amigo a while to get used to fluffy people. He wasn't used to feel something soft since he grew up with rocks and lava. Thankfully being with the Devas quickly got him used to it. Soon enough the hybrid was fascinated with the movie, to him they were like little plays on a screen.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:19 pm

(Cabbage is now the most adorable vegetable ever. Period. XD

Laura: *hugs back, chuckling a bit* ^////^)

Both of the Dering girls settled down to pay attention to the movie, Laura looking like a tiny ball of brown fluff as she leaned on Roy's side, while Celeste pressed back against the couch. She had to actually look at the screen to understand what the characters were saying or doing, though she had watched this movie enough times to know most of the lines by heart... It still made her giggle when the little girls caused trouble, or the minions made fools of themselves. It just didn't get old.

Paulette set herself to making a nice dinner, keeping one eye on everyone, but Laura and Roy were out there... they were mature adults, and could make sure no funny business happened.

----

"I haven't been wearing a shirt for the past several minutes. What's your point?" Shay replied bluntly, still stubborn about it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:34 am

(Yup. ouo Because cabbage.

Roy: ^////^ <3 *purrs*

As much as Minions are complete sin now, Roy still needs Mako, Lindon, and like, Dawn to be his Minions. XD)

Roy had never seen this movie before, but he thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since it didn't rely on a love story or anything, but Gru's love for his daughters. It was pretty heartwarming, but funny at the same time. The music was very memorable, too, and quite catchy.

---

"..."

(Nice, Alpha. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:44 pm

(So you know that Show TOME I mentioned on Skype once or twice Blueh? The voice of Flamey is also the voice of Haley from Dust...I didn't know this...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:02 pm

(Cool. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:41 pm

(I'm trying to get Duel to rp on here. Duel, make Yuna join the dark side! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:45 pm

(They have cookies. ouo

Bonnie: I can confirm, in fact, that the Underground does not.

o7o' It's close enough.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:54 pm

(Then make cookies damn it! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 pm

(*flops* I'm home!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 pm

(Hey Chirpy!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:32 pm

(Hai! I'm kinda tired, but I'm here for the most part, I think... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:39 am

Yeah for a post at 0130 in the morning. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:58 pm

(Chirpy, are you here, and are you able to message me over Skype...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:31 pm

(I guess I'm sorta here... I can message you if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:33 pm

(I'm heading off to bed, soon... But it's not about last night. But thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm

(Oh... okay...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:58 am

(I'm off to the beach today, and I won't be home until about four or so. I've kind of lost interest in it because a friend was supposed to come, but they had work, and my cousins were supposed to come instead, but something came up with them, so I'm just going with my mom...

With yesterday, Chirpy, I just wanted to see how it would end up, and I didn't say anything to anyone about it. I ended up forgetting to really greet my grandfather, which I didn't intend to do, which lead her to lecture me about it (but not yelling), and I didn't really want to hear it. Respecting her and others also came up, but I really have a hard time respcting her sometimes-- mostly with more personal things that I disagree with her, and with you guys, with how she thinks that you guys are stupid and not real. I just thought that yesterday wasn't a good day to try and bring it up with my grandparents, even though all that really happened after I got home. And honestly, I don't know if I really want to tell my grandparents now...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 am

(Blah... *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next