The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:44 pm

"Mm-hmm..." Shay confirmed, taking his time to finish what he was doing before shifting closer again to cuddle up to Alpha's side. He nuzzled his shoulder, one hand resting against his chest as he did so. "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:47 pm

"I... Don't know." Alpha said, still kind of stiff, even as Shay cuddled against his side. He honestly didn't know how to taks this. Did he really want that kind of relationship with Shay? He really didn't know the answer to that. The griffin went to button his shirt back up again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 pm

(Okay. I can't sleep at the moment but I've got tomorrow off so it's all good.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Of course, Celeste couldn't hear a knock at the door, so it was Paulette who came to answer the door. She tried not to visibly frown as she saw Ronnie standing outside... "Hello. Can I help you with something?"

----

(I'm not sure where Felicity and Winnie would be right now or why... Halp? XD)

----

"Hey," Shay reached out to rest his hand over Alpha's stopping him. "It's okay..." He curled up, his wings flopping at his back. "I won't touch anything else... I'll even make us even if you want. But I'd appreciate it if you could relax with me..." He wasn't asking for much, at least, he didn't think he was. At the moment, anyway. He just wanted to be closer to Alpha. Even if it didn't go very far.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"E-even...?"

(Boom. One word. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:01 am

"Hi, I'm here for Celeste, Mrs. Dering." Ronnie explained. "We're going to watch a movie and I brought us some snacks." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am

(Bam. XD)

"Yes. Even," Shay replied, sitting up a bit to look him in the eye. "I mean, I guess it would feel awkward to be the only one of us who's sitting there like that... though I'm a twig next to you, I suppose it might be appreciated..." He pulled his hands away to start on his own shirt, establishing what he meant by that. Of course, he didn't have to undo all of the buttons... he was such a scrawny guy, and wore slightly large shirts, so he could just undo one or two buttons and then pull it off over his head.

----

Paulette finally frowned. "Were you invited...? How do you even know my Celeste is here, boy? You should really call the house and ask permission." Her long, fluffy tail swished behind her, and her ears tilted back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am

"...?" Blush still on his face, Alpha simply watched Shay undo the top button of his shirt, before pulling the entire thing off. Alpha then simply said, "...That's not even."

(Roy: Paulette... >81)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:09 am

"Celeste told me, she thought that watching another movie with me would be a good idea. Plus I'm still kind of getting used to technology, so I didn't think to call. I promise that I'll remember to do next time, okay." Ronnie said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am

"I'm too impatient to deal with buttons..." Shay grumbled, tossing the shirt aside. "And I don't care, I'm in my own damned apartment." He rolled his shoulders, then rubbed at his neck a little, as though he suddenly had an ache there, but it might have actually been a gesture of slight embarrassment, or perhaps insecurity... "It's close to even... unless I'm terrible to look at, in which you have the short end of the stick..."

(Paulette: Roy.... =~=)

----

Still not too keen on letting him in, but knowing it would upset Celeste if she demanded he leave, Paulette reluctantly opened the door wider to let him inside. She sighed, "Fine... but no excessive touching, or I'll go out there and sit between you two!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:20 am

"Okay. Feel free to try some of the snacks I made if you get hungry." he said. The hybrid happily came inside. "Is it okay if I set my snacks on the table?" Ronnie asked once he got into the living room. He perked his ears just in case of Celeste was nearby or if Paulette would answer him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:21 am

(Roy: Paulette... ene)

"N-no..." Alpha managed to say, still blushing as Shay was now shirtless. Even though he was scrawny, the bat had put on a decent amount of weight since they had started dating. He still didn't know what to do with Shay.

---

"...?" Roy's bat ears twitched, and he looked up when he heard a knock at the door. He heard the door then open, and although he couldn't fully tell what was being said, Paulette (as he recognized her voice) sounded pissed. Or as containly pissed as possible. He got up and walked fo the front door, his arms wrapped around himself as if he was cold, and his ears tilted back, "Paulette, whaht's goeeng on...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:49 am

(Paulette: She's my baby!)

The cat continued to frown, replying, "Yes, it's fine to put them on the table..." She looked up as Roy appeared, her ears tilting back a little more as she tried to hide her grumpiness from him. "Ronnie is here."

Celeste couldn't hear anything going on, so she has no idea he was even there. She was in her room with Laura; the two were sorting through clothing, deciding who would keep what, and which things wouldn't fit either of them. Hand-me-downs went a bit backwards with the sisters with most things, though some pants and things that didn't fit Laura could be given to Celeste, since the elder sister still had wider hips than the younger. That was pretty much all she had on her, though.

----

Shay sat there for a moment, trying not to start feeling dejected... was it so bad to want a little more in their relationship? Maybe he was just being selfish. The bat kept rubbing at his neck, his dark eyes gazing off to the side, his own discomfort becoming more obvious. "You... you really don't want to see me like this, though... don't you?" His tone made it sound depressing. "I just... thought it would be nice to be closer with you, after being so distant all the time, for so long... I mean, we don't have to go all the way or anything right now, if you really don't want to, but..." Gods, why was he even trying to talk about it? He probably sounded stupid. "But I'm willing to do more than just our usual thing with sitting near each other, and saying that's enough..."

(Seduction turns to feels. XD But isn't whatever Shay's sexuality is based on feelings? You explained it to me once, Blueh, but I'm bad at remembering these things...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:52 am

"Oh, hey Roy. How are you?" he asked. He set his food down on the table and sat down on the couch. He had met the bat before, but at least this time it was on happier terms. "Celeste and I are going to watch a movie, do you and Laura want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:25 am

"I-I do! It was just... Sudden. I'm not used to it." Now Alpha felt bad as well... It was just so unexpected from Shay, but then again, being blunt like that was in his nature. Alpha rubbed at his arm, replying, "I-I really appreciate the thought, Shay, I really do, but... No warning freaked me out.)

(Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't really think Shay would care about your sex and/or gender, to be honest. Same with Tina.)

---

Roy felt him being unable to respond to Ronnie as he just kind of stared at Paulette... He had never heard that tone from her ever before, and it kind of upset him, especially since it seemed to be directed just to Ronnie. He didn't do anything, not from what Roy remembered! Why was Paulette so angry at him? The bat eventually made himself answer, now feeling slightly wary; he couldn't look at Paulette, "Maybe... I'll ask her."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:29 pm

"Okay, I'll just wait here. If Laura doesn't want to watch the movie then could you please tell Celeste that I'm here." the hybrid said. Amigo hadn't done anything wrong, but he believed Mrs. Dering didn't like him because of what he looked like. He hoped that with some time she would grow on his appearance and eventually like him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 pm

"Yeah, sure..." Roy replied, however, he felt a little wary and reluctant to leave to tell his girlfriend and her sister about Ronnie. Just, since when was he coming over...? I mean, it's not like he can't, but... The bat eventually left, trying not to think about that look on Paulette's face as he went to Celeste's room. It was mostly silent on the other end when he reached the closed door, and knocked, not exactly wanting to walk in on them, in case one of them was trying something on. "Um, mon chou, Ronnie 'is 'ere... For Celeste. 'E said zat 'e and Celeste planned to watch a movie together, and 'e asked eef you wanted to, as well." I also know that you don't really like him, but your mother is freaking me the hell out.

(Cabbage. ouo Because I need to make Roy start calling her that now. And I'm going to assume he probably has been for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 pm

(Because cabbage is the very best thing... X3)

Paulette tried to stop staring awkwardly at Ronnie, turning to walk into the kitchen so she could plan a nice dinner to distract herself... Plus, spending a lot of time in the kitchen would keep her near enough to the living room to keep an eye and ear on things without having to stalk the kids. A large, warm dinner would hopefully make everyone a little happier, too.

In Celeste's room, Laura lifted her head upon hearing a knock. Her ears twitched a little, and she called back out, "Okay, I guess we'll be out in a minute!" Celeste was in the middle of trying something on, but afterwards they would be out. And they would bring Jax-- the grimalkin was flopped across the bed among all the laundry, apparently enjoying himself.

---

Shay snorted, a bit of his usual brusqueness still there, "It's not like I stuck my hand down your pants or something... It could have been worse." His mouth twitched in one of his faint, not-quite-there smiles. "Maybe the shirt thing was the warning."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:43 pm

(What about coleslaw? XD

ShayI'mprettysureyouwantedtodothat)

Roy waited for the two girls, sidestepping out from in front of the door. The bat did like Paulette, he really did, but her sudden coldness to Ronnie threw him off.

Jax, who was not paying much attention to the two pine martens, was currently covering all of the clothes in his fur in order to help keep his anthros warm, and seemed to be quite keen into doing his job.

---

"...!" Alpha started blushing furiously again, trying to defend himself, but he ended up just staring at Shay. Well, this is what he got for not paying attention to his boyfriend...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 pm

(No. Just happy cabbage. XD

Shay: Maybe I did, but I didn't do it.

Jax is being very thoughtful... XDDD)

After a few minutes, Laura and Celeste tidied up their laundry mess and headed over to the door, opening it and filing out of the bedroom, only to find Roy standing there. The younger sister just gave him a smile and walked past, oblivious to the current tension between her mother, Roy, and Ronnie.

Laura, on the other hand, stopped beside Roy and gave him a slightly quizzical look. "Are you okay...?" She tilted her head a little, frowning. Of course, she was currently wearing some things that Celeste picked out, as she so often was; a pleated dark blue skirt, lavender leggings, and a white long-sleeved t-shirt with a sparkly purple butterfly on the front. At least it was a somewhat tastefully-done butterfly, done artistically rather than with googly eyes or something.

---

Shay raised one eyebrow slightly as he just got stared at, quiet for a moment before saying as bluntly as usual, "Breathe. Then try speaking."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:15 pm

(Error 404, Alpha not found

Zero: -to Shay- Have you tried turning him off and turning him back on?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:21 pm

(Alpha: o//A//o"???

Yup. XD And that's why he sheds all over Roy. To help keep him warm.

Goddammit Zero... XD Alpha.exe stopped responding.)

Jax simply followed Celeste, not even casting Roy a glance as he passes the tall bat. When he noticed Ronnie, the grimalkin got excited and bounded over to him, meowing and rubbing against his leg contently. It helped significantly that Ronnie was incredibly warm to the touch.

Roy ran a hand through his hair, combing it back, not that it did much; it only showed his nervousness off, "Not really..." He spoke somewhat quietly, "Your mozair ees freakeeng me out a leettle wiz Ronnie, and I don't like eet."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Zero: CTRL ALT DEL!! CTRL ALT DEL!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:44 pm

(Shay: Maybe if Blue would post for Alpha, I could turn him on... eme)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:46 pm

(XDDDDDDDD

Zero: *snort laughing* XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 11 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next