The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 pm

(Jinx: N-no...>//<'

That'll be good.

Flare: *cuddles Jayden* <3 I love you *purrs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:46 pm

(Okay. ouo" Will you start, or me?

Yvette: Then what is wrong? Are you sick? *puts a hand to his head*

Jayden: Love you too..... ^////^" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:47 pm

(I guess you. I have to poof soon though.

Jinx: No >///<

Flare: e3e *rubs his fluffy chest* >w<)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:50 pm

(Okay. And that's alright. 

Yvette: Then what is wrong? Are you having out of the ordinary thoughts or emotions?

She's thinking you might be crazy. XD 

Jayden: O////O? )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 pm

(Jinx: No! .///.'

Flare: e3e fluffy)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:58 pm

(Actually, I think you do. XD Do you think of Yvette a lot?

Yvette: Why would you think of me? o.o?

Jayden: >////o" I know.... fluffy.... >///>" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 pm

(Jinx: Reasons >///>'

Flare: *paws at his pants* e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:00 pm

(Yvette: What kind of reasons...? Jinx, you are making me nevous.... ono'

Jayden: EH!? O/////O"?!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 pm

(Sorry for poof. I walked with my brother down to the pharmacy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:22 pm

(It's okay. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Scotty tilted his head forward, hiding his face as his curls of woolly hair fell over his eyes, "I-I'm not sure... what about you?" He knew Stone had a crush on him, but had that been too much? The sheep had no idea how to go about having a relationship, so he wasn't sure if he had been acting too suddenly for comfort... 

---

Greyson gave a bit o fa grin when Phillip started laughing, and he reached over to pull Bebe off Tina's head so she would stop pulling her hair, "Hehe... Yeah, it's a pretty funny story. Little Bee here doesn't hold anything against me though, so it's all good." He happily rubbed his Chao's head, and she affectionately cuddled against him.

Even Shiloh smiled, especially at the sound of Phillip's laugh-- it had been a while since she heard that lovely sound. A bit of life returned to her blue eyes as she looked up at her scruffy otter, and she decided all over again to try hard to get better for his sake.

---

"Hey, it's alright..." Quinn said gently, resting a hand on Nick's good arm, since the one that had been operated upon was bandaged and resting in a sling. She gently rubbed his arm, telling him, "It's Quinn, I'm still here... the surgery is over, sweetheart. Everything went perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:44 pm

"I don't know either.... it's hard to explain, really...." Something was there, and had happened when their lips met, but it couldn't really be put into words all that well. "B-but, it's fine...." Benjamin really hated to see Scotty getting somewhat upset with this, and really wished the sheep would calm down. 

---

Phillip calmed down more now, and noticed the look Shiloh gave him as she leaned against him. Some life returned to her beautiful blue eyes, and it was something he hadn't seen in a while. The otter also felt a little better himself, so he smiled a little in response to Shiloh, before looking back to Greyson and replying, "Are there any other Chao here?" He knew what they were, and recognized Bebe as one immediately, but she was the only one that he saw around here.

"I think Roy has one-- his name is Jax. I'm not sure about anyone else, though..." Tina replied for Greyson as she shifted to look at them better. 

(Jax: CHOO! D8<

DUDE I'M SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU OKAY!?

Roy: *facepalms*)

---

Nick's gaze flicked over to Quinn-- her shape was a little blurred and fuzzy, but it was starting to clear up. It took him a second to process what she said as well, and replied with a groggy voice, "It's done....?" Finally? Really? If he wasn't sedated and half dead right now, he probably would have jumped up and hugged Quinn or Malt, or both.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Scotty let out a deep breath, looking over at Stone again and giving a somewhat shaky smile, "Et's alright, lad... That was just my first kess, and... I really had no idea what I was going." He chuckled a bit breathlessly, nervously scratching at his head.

---

(Bebe: Cha...? *hides from Jax* T^T

MAYBE IF HE WASN'T A JERK! ... But Winnie loves him.

Winnie: *holds Jax* <3)

Greyson nodded, "Yeah, the Brodeurs have one, but since Roy's been so busy he's been playing with a lot of the kids lately. Particularly Winter and Sue's little ones..." He smiled brightly at the mention of the kids. They were just so adorable! Especially the little Wycliff twins, since they were still little enough that their voices sounded funny when they talked, and they had the silliest things to say.

Shiloh had eaten a bit of her food at this point, and was now leaning against Phillip a bit more. She seemed like she was going to fall asleep on him if she stayed like that for too long, feeling calmer and more content than she had in ages.

---

"Yes... all done..." Quinn repeated, smiling as he squinted up at her. She gently brushed some of his blue hair back out of his face, comfortingly rubbing his head as he did, "In a few minutes, once you're a bit more awake, we can talk. For now, just relax and focus on waking up, alright? I'm right here." She hoped he didn't ask where EJ was, since the cat had said he would be there, but Quinn forced him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"Oh, um...." Well, shit. That was honestly a kind of crappy first kiss, especially since he wasn't sure if he really meant it or not, "S-sorry about that..." Well, it was kind of obvious that he wouldn't have kissed someone before like that, but it had slipped out of Stone's mind.

---

(^^' I love how Winnie loves him. But I kind of ship him and Bebe though. XD

Jax: *presses his head aginst Winnie* <3

Roy: *rolls eyes*)

"Really?" Phillip didn't think Roy would have a Chao, so it was kind of interesting because he was nothing like Greyson. "Huh... the more you know, I guess... and Sue's kids are Rosebud and Mako, right?" The otter honestly was trying to get caught up with everyone, and had heard a little about the fraternal twin brother and sister. He also held Shiloh a little tighter, and didn't mind her leaning on him as she needed her rest and sleep. 

"Yes, that's them. They're about one year old, I think." Tina replied as she brushed some of her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:10 pm

(Shit, I forgot to respond to Quinn, Nick and Malt..... XD)

Nick's ears flopped a bit to the side when Quinn gently rubbed his head, and he closed his eyes for a second, but opened them as Quinn spoke again, "Okay..." He forgot about EJ being there with him when he woke up, so that wouldn't be much of a problem as he started to become more awake. With a slightly shaking and heavy hand, he reached up and rubbed at his face a little, trying to ward off the groginess. "Agh..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 pm

"E-et's alright... et was just something I wanted to try..." Scotty explained, sighing, "Thes es very confusing, you know? And I don't want to dessapoint you, ef I end up turning you down... but I don't want to just assume that well happen, either."

---

(Bebe: ono *still hides behind Greyson* ;~; Chao...

She's still kinda scared of him though... XD

Winnie: *cuddles Jax* <3)

"They're actually two," Greyson corrected, then went back into fanboy mode as he gushed over the toddlers, "They're so cute! You should hear them talk! They're just the most adorable little things!" He was very in touch with his feminine side, as he put it, but he was NOT girly. That was just rude to call a man girly. He adored children, and pretty much anything or anyone who was cute or endearing in some way. He was constantly embarrassing EJ by talking about how "cute, fluffy, and small" he was, often earning a punch to the arm or an irritated hiss when he went too far, not that it bothered him.

(Grey, after watching Brotherhood, I must say you are such a Hughes... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:34 pm

"I know...." Rubbing at his head a little awkwardly now, as he really didn't know what to do now, Stone then said, "It's okay if you aren't interested. I mean, if someone else makes you happy, it's alright." It would hurt, yes, but he would deal with it if someone else was better for Scotty than him.

---

(Oh my God.... I cannot unsee that now oh my God..... XD

Tina: O///o?

And sorry about that Bebe. I promise you guys can be friends. >w<

Jax: Chao chao.... <3)

Phillip himself wasn't that crazy about children, and it faintly surprised him that Greyson easily gushed over them like they were his own. He was definitely something, Phillip had to admit, and he couldn't help but smile, "I can only imagine." He hadn't met them himself yet, so he didn't really know what they looked like-- he also knew Sue was pregenant, again, so there was also that. The scruffy otter then went to gently brush Shiloh's quills from her face, as she was falling asleep on him, not that he minded. 

Again, Tina couldn't help but smile at the sight. She was happy for Phillip that he managed to find someone, just like her to Greyson. It was nice, especially since they needed one another dearly right now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 pm

"But... I don't know...." Scotty sighed, rubbing at his head as he explained, "Lesten, nobody has made me as happy as you do. That's what's so confusing. I don't know ef I'm gay, but I know you make me happy... I like being weth you, and et makes me feel good when I'm around to take care of you, and to know that you want to be weth me. I know I like that." The sheep might not necessarily be outright interested in men, but... maybe Stone was the one and only exception. Maybe he liked him as a person, for who he was inside, and he'd just have to learn how to deal with everything that came with it.

---

Of course, Shiloh falling asleep on Phillip was adorable, so when the otter reached over to gently brush some quills out of the sleeping girl's face, Grey started up again. He raised his hands to his face, unable to help but go, "Awwwwww... Who would've thought that big scary Shiloh Kai was so innocent when she's sleeping! That's so precious!"

Bebe even gave Greyson a look, as though to say, You find everything precious. It's how you put up with living with a Chao every day of your life.

---

Quinn adjusted Nick's bed so he was sitting up a little straighter, hoping it would help him wake up a bit without frustrating him, "There... how does your arm feel? You're not hurting too much, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Stone was honestly a little confused about the jumble of words that came out of Scotty's mouth, but there were a few things that stuck out to him. The smaller male looked up at Scotty, his face a little red as he tilted his head a little to the side, "R-really...?" Since when was that the case? This was news to Stone, not that he minded, "Well, I'm glad..." Maybe he was gay? That could be the case, but the sheep was still unsure about it, so Stone wasn't going to push for details, "You make me happy, too... and I appreciate it."

---

Phillip was kind of ignoring Greyson at the moment as he held Shiloh close to him. He was thankful she was asleep, but he didn't want her to have a nightmare, so he held her close in an attempt to reassure her and himself about it. It's okay, I got you.... nothing will hurt you. I promise.

Tina couldn't help but laugh a little at the look Bebe gave Greyson, and how he gushed over the sleeping girl. He certainly was something. 

---

Nick was now starting to feel better and not as groggy, so he attempted to shift a bit. That was when he noticed that his other arm, his left to be exact, was in a sling against his chest, with it bandaged at the wrist and a little bloody. He made a face, as he was having some phantom limb at the moment, as he could still 'feel' the hand, even though it wasn't there, "A little, but not that much.... I can still feel it a little..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Awkward, he rubbed at his head again, but he smiled a bit, "Yeah... et's confusing me a lot, too, but... I want to work through et and see where we go... You know?" Scotty had never been the kind of guy to seek out pretty girls, unlike some of his brothers, so maybe that was just because he wasn't actually attracted to women. Or maybe it just didn't matter to the sheep how someone looked. 

----

"Well, I'd say we're already being helpful," Greyson decided, looking over at Tina. These two certainly seemed more at ease now than they did when they first showed up. Maybe, if they kept up this pace, in just a few weeks they'd be back to perfect health.

----

Quinn took a seat next to Nick, explaining gently, "That's just your mind tricking you... it anticipates what you would feel with that hand, and doesn't fully understand that it's not there. It's called phantom limb. You'll be feeling that off and on for a little while, but once your wrist has healed enough, we'll be able to give you a new hand, and that feeling will be gone. Keeping your arm restrained in a sling will not only protect the wound, but keep you from trying to use the hand that is no longer there. That should help with your psychological recovery, so I advise that you keep the sling on until we get you your new hand."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:16 pm

"Yeah... I get it." Stone replied, hoping this would work out in their favour. Absentmindedly, he thought of what the others would say about this, but ignored it for now as he smiled a little at Scotty, "Take your time, okay? I don't want you to think that you need to rush this at all." The hybrid was trying to not be impatient, and it was a little difficult, to be honest.

---

Calming down a little, Tina nodded a bit, "Yeah.... It was a good idea that we came when we did...." She smiled, before replying, as Phillip wasn't really paying much attention to them, "What should we do now? I mean, putting Shiloh to bed would be a great start."

---

Nick nodded a little, as he understood partly what she was talking about. He already went through it once, before he got that godforsaken thing on his arm in the first place, "Alright..." It would be great to be able to finally use his dominent hand again, properly, even, after so long. It still didn't feel right when he used his right, even to this day, "How long will the prostehtic take, do you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Scotty chuckled, turning around to face the hybrid again, at last, "I have to say, I'm a lettle empatient to fegure et out... Sorry ef I made you uncomfortable." He was calming down, and decided taking it easy might be a good idea. One drastic measure was enough for now!

---

"I dunno... maybe if we leave her there, Phillip will fall asleep, too," Greyson pointed out quietly, able to tell by the shadows under the male otter's eyes that he hadn't slept well in days. A nap would certainly do them both some good.

---

Quinn smiled at that question, "Well, knowing my EJ, he'll be working on it day and night. He'll probably be finished building it before you've even healed enough for us to put it on you." She chuckled, shaking her head, "There will be a few small pieces that will be permanently attached to your arm, but the hand itself will come on and off. I know a few people who take off their prosthetics to go to bed at night-- Roy is one of them."

(*totally not listening to Bentley Jones and thinking about all the Relliot moments that go with the songs* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 pm

"It's okay, really.... I admire your courage to do that, honestly...." The little kiss on his cheek was one thing, but the full snog on the lips was certainly something completely different. A little sheepish, Stone ran a hand through his hair, before saying, "So, um, what should we do now...?" They were kind of awkardly standing in the middle of a feild, and Stone didn't know what to do now, and if they should finish their walk or something.

---

"....Good point." Tina replied, not liking the bags under the otter's eyes. It didn't help he had a bit of a hard time falling asleep to begin with, as his clairvoyance was a pain during the night, so a nap would help him. 

Phillip then raised his head to look at them, and he was honestly a little confused as he wasn't paying attention, "...?"

---

Nodding a little, Nick replied, "Alright.... honestly, I really hope EJ doesn't lose sleep over me... I can wait. It's not that big of a deal." The fox knew he had a girlfriend, and a life, so it didn't really matter how long it took for his hand to come in. Being patient really was a hard task, though, so he was trying to not let it get a hold of him. 

(Aaaaah.... that British, ginger bastard.... how I love him. <3 What are you listening too?

Rachel: ?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

"Um.... you hungry?" Scotty asked, his brain reverting to one of the simplest needs in life rather than one of the more complicated. Food was simple, and he certainly wouldn't mind something to eat at the moment. All this walking and worrying gave him an appetite.

----

Greyson smiled when Phillip looked over at them again, then rose to his feet, "You look tired, Phil... you should get some rest, too. You both look like you're relaxing for the first time in weeks." He plucked a throw blanket off the couch he and Tina had been sitting on, walking over to drape it over the other couple, "Just lie down with her for a while, okay?"

----

"Don't you worry about Elliot... I'll handle him," Quinn assured the fox, that motherly look returning to her eyes. As opposed to Anna Brodeur, who fretted about EJ but never really put her foot down, the hedgehog was perfectly willing to get angry with the cat. The two butted heads more as EJ grew older and developed some more confidence, especially when he kept using the it's my responsibility excuse to stay up late with one of his projects.

(I listened to "Stay" about ten times and now I'm listening to "Running Up That Hill/A Deal With God." He is seriously just so Relliot... </3 But I found a new song I might write a story to. o3o "Bullet In My Hand" by Redlight King.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 pm

At that question, Stone's stomach growled a little, and he blushed in embarrassment. He hadn't really been thinking about it all that much, especially since that whole thing with Scotty just happened, so he was now aware of how hungry he was, "Actually, yes, I am.... you wanna head back now, then?"

---

Phillip blinked a little in response, and just watched Greyson for a second as he got up to drape the throw blanket over them. He would have resisted, but he was honestly tried enough as it is, so he only nodded a little and shifted to get more comfortable while holding onto Shiloh. He pressed his face against her shoulder, hiding his face from the light of the apartment as he forced himself to relax and think of nothing. It wasn't that hard, as he was out a few seconds later.

---

(I love that song so much! And I've listened to the original, which is by Placebo. ouo I've also seen a modern dance rendition to it, which was awesome. And he is no doubt Relliot. It's beautiful. >w< And what kind of story are you going to write? *goes to listen to it*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: