The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm

"Yes, sir!" Scotty laughed a little, cheering up. He playfully thumped the hybrid's shoulder, then started to lead the way back, "Lunch sounds great right about now, eh, laddy?" He let the awkward moment pass, completely changing the topic of conversation from them wondering what to do, to them wondering what to have for lunch.

---

Greyson felt victorious when both of their patients wound up asleep, and he grinned over at Tina as he whispered, "That was easy... let's dim the lights and let them rest..." He went and switched off some of the lights, leaving only a few on so it wasn't too dark in the room. He then sat next to Tina again, asking, "Should we stay while they're asleep...?"

---

(Something really epic.... o3o Because the song is epic. XD But it's not overly angry/violent/etc, so the story might not necessarily be about a battle scene or something. e3e I'm still working on it. Right now I'm sketching a new character, and I like how it's turning out... ouo I made her up last night on a whim, when I was listening to a song that inspired her creation. She's a wolf. >w< I realized I didn't have a wolf character anywhere, though wolves are my favorite animals... yeah. XD Dunno if I'm gonna use her in Kolerin, but she was fun to draw. She's an adult, not a teenager. Somewhere around Chase's age, maybe a little older.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Stone probably would have grunted a little when Scotty thumped his shoulder lie that, but it didn't bother him much as he smiled a little and followed after the sheep, "It sounds great.... I didn't really eat much this morning for breakfast, either, so my stomach probably won't shut up until we get back." Stone was also calming down a little after their whole ordeal, and was acting more like himself now. 

---

"I think we should.... It might alarm them if we suddenly left without them knowing. It brings them a sense of relief, you know? Just.... I don't know what we should do now while they nap...." The otter looked around the apartment for a second, "Maybe we should clean up a little... They've barely touched it, and I can already see dust." 

---

(Oooh..... Okay. Cool. ouo I was thinking the idea that EJ goes all 'killing Ivan' on Julianne's ass, but that was just me. *shrug* And that's cool! o7o I'm not the biggest fan of wolves, because as find it too mainstream, and I try to avoid it to have diversity and creativity, but they're still cool! Does she have a name yet? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, because they're hard to come up with.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

(So many things are happening XD *is still poofy* I might not rp until I'm done correcting my Biology test.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Scotty jokingly teased, "What? Breakfast es the most emportant meal of the day! You should know better than that!" He then laughed a little, cheerfully strolling down the path as they headed back home. He waved hello to anyone they passed by, being the friendly individual he was, but kept his attention mostly on Stone.

---

"Alright, we've just gotta be quiet about it..." Greyson agreed with a nod, rising to his feet once more. He went in search of cleaning supplies, so they could tidy up while the others rested. Bebe fluttered around the room, following the two around and occasionally stopping to watch Phillip and Shiloh, as though waiting for them to wake up.

---

(Yeah, I avoided making a wolf character because of that, but there are a lot more cats, foxes, and hedgehogs than anything. XD Besides, though her species might be common, I plan on making a lot of other things about her a little more unique... but I just love my wolfies so much and I wanted a character that grew up in a cold northern region. She doesn't have a name yet... ^^' Hehe.

Anyways, Relliot? All this Bentley Jones is getting to me. I just like wanna hug Rachel and EJ and cry. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

(Yeah. ^^" And it's okay. Benjy and Scotty kissed kind of! o7o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

(Okay Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 pm

(Yay for new characters XD I might make more characters, but I need to do something with them. I also need a good design...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Laughing a little awkwardly, Stone replied, "I know, I know.... But I wasn't that hungry. I know it was a bad idea, now." Not eating after hours of fasting during the night really wasn't helping the fact anymore. Stone was a little more shy when it came to waving to people, so he mostly just let Scotty do that. "I'll try to not let his happen again, though." 

---

"Okay." Tina whispered, before going over to find a duster or something to get rid of all the dust. It was kind of messing with her head, and it made it a little hard to breathe properly because she could feel it going down her throat. Trying not to cough, the otter searched a closet and sound one in a neglected box at the bottom. She wasted no time going to work, and was careful to be quiet for them. 

---

(Ah, okay, I see. Even though she might not be used for Kolerin, I would love to see her design! And fucking names man.... I don't get why they're so hard. They just are. XD 

And yes, Relliot. ouo What do you want to do? Should EJ be cute and do things for Rachel?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:35 pm

(If you do make more characters, you should make more guys... you have a lot of single women and we just don't have enough guys to fill the spaces. XDDDDD Some more men would be nice. o3o My dear Toby will help with that.

Toby: Do not go matchmaking with me. eme'

I WILL DO WHAT I WANT!

Sooooo... not quite sure what to do with these people anymore.... XD BUT RELLIOT. AND MAYBE INTRODUCING TOBY AND/OR RAINE.

Raine: *is being an idiot*

.... She's... um... interesting....

Toby: eme'

I still might also bring in the last of the Wycliff brothers, Isaac.

EJ: Zack! o7o

FOCUS ON RACHEL NOW LITTLE MAN! *shoves them together* Um... we can do the cute stuff. >w< He can try to make her food, and maybe give her some other present, and maybe sing for her because he hasn't in a while... Yes. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:40 pm

(And I need more woman, so I'll work on that. ouo" I find guys easier to RP though. Is that weird? 

And it's okay. I dunno, either. But Relliot sounds awesome right now. o7o 

Fucking Raine.... I wanna see her really, really bad. Because reasons. XD

PLEASE BRING IN ISSAC OH MY GOD! *dies* ;7; THE REUNION WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL. 

Roy and Rachel: ? 

And yes, we must do that. >w< What kind of present, though? o7o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 pm

(Hehe, for the longest time I preferred to RP as guys, too. I still think they're easier to RP sometimes, but I've practiced writing as female characters enough that I enjoy them more, too. ouo So I don't really prefer either. XD Though I do often become very attached to my boy characters still... <3 My little Lelliot and Chasey... <3333333

Raine: YES I HAVE A FAN!

YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN CANON YET!

Raine: BUT I HAVE A FAN ANYWAY! o7o

*facepalm* Yes... we will have to bring you into the story... You'd be awesome friends with Nate. Just saying. XDDDDD His idiocy would seem normal to Raine.

Isaac is the most like Sue out of all the boys. XD He's arrogant, a show-off, short-tempered, but he's also a loving big brother. His relationship with his siblings is a lot less complicated than poor Matt's, because he didn't go trying to kill their Dad and all that shiz... o.o'

Um, I dunno. Maybe he makes something, or fixes something he found... like a cute little music box or something. *shrug* Any other ideas for that?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm

(Dude, you have no idea how attached I am to my male characters. I love them. >w< But I love my female characters as well. But I prefer writing guys. I need to work on an arrogant female character maybe.... I dunno. I need to have another badass among my ranks. XD 

o7o YAAAAAAY NATE! 

Nate: Friend? o7o? 

So, next to Nani, he's got another friend. That's awesome. XD AND YES RAINE I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN--! 

Huh.... That would be interesting, most definitely. It is kind of a relief he didn't want to try to kill their dad, though.... But I wanna see him. >w< Is he more cat, raccoon, or more of a hybrid like Sue? 

D'awww.... A music box would be cute.... <3 And I don't really have anything else. owo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm

(Hahaha! XD You do have quite a few calmer characters, I'd love to see you try a hothead. XD

Nani: ^^'

Raine: YES AN I ALREADY HAVE A FRIEND NOW, TOO!

*facepalm* XD

Since both EJ and Matt are cats, and Sue is a hybrid, I'm thinking Isaac will be a raccoon. He'll be fluffy like his brothers. XD He has a color scheme more like Terra's, though, with various shades of brown and auburn. I've never drawn him, but I have a decent image in my head. Sue is the only one with sleeker fur, but I might change her design to have a bit of fluff, too. o3o Because both of their parents were kinda fluffy and I have like never updated Sue's design ever... XD THE WYCLIFFS. THEY ARE FLUFFY PEOPLE.

Mmmkay, that's fine. XD Should I start?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm

(Probably the closest I'll get to having a hothead right now is Aaron.... I mean, I know he's trying, but there has to be something to aggravate him enough. Because he wouldn't be afraid to get involved. I'm not really used to writing more arrogant characters, because I'm not. 

Aaron: *hisses* D8< 

Nate: Yay! o7o 

And then there's Nate. x3 

Ah, okay. That'll be cool. I can see a mental picture in my head more clearly now. ouo" And he's tall as fuck, right? 

Sure, that would be great. I know EJ would give her a little music box thing.... Because cute. X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:03 pm

(Yeah, I like challenging myself with different kinds of characters... Sasha is my first ever perv. XD She's rather experimental.

Sasha: Yaaay! o7o

Yeaaaahhh... poor EJ. XD Both of his brothers and his sister are all tall... and he's so short... XD I mean, Sue is like 5'10" and then the boys are both over six feet.

EJ: I hate you all. >n>'

His Siblings: Awww, but we love you, baby brother! <3

EJ: *facepalm*

Sorry, but you're the runt and the baby of the family. ^^' You're doomed.

Mmmmkay. Lemme think of a starting post while nomming dinner and cooking cinnamon rolls at the same time. XD Multitasking for the win!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

(It is really hard doing characters I know really nothing about, especially personalities I don't have. But something will come out of it, I hope. I'll try. 

Aaron: .... 

He's kind of a perv as well, but it's not as bad as Sasha. o3o" 

Jesus.... Wow.... And then there's Terra, who's like, my height. XD But I have to admit, tall girls are intimidating as fuck. ono" 

But yes, EJ was doomed from the day he was born. But Rachel loves it, so he's good for now. 

Okay. I'm studying anyway, so it's fine. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:27 pm

(Hmmm I have the base that I want, but I need help with species...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 pm

(Hmmm..... Maybe another squirrel because Jayden is the only one? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

(Alright I'll make a squirrel friend for JayJay 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

(Okay. ouo" 

Jayden: ?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:38 pm

(Hehe, only if you want to. The point is to have fun. ouo

YES AARON. I have yet to see his pervy side with Nani. eue KISS HER DAMMIT!

EJ: -m-' I'm so short... </3

Y'know, Roy and Laura are totally gonna have a situation like that. XD Some of their kids will be tall, and some, maybe not so much.)

Having not had much time with Rachel lately, EJ was trying to figure out some nice things to do for her. He decided to go over to the Brodeurs' early that morning (of course with Anna's permission, and she seemed to love the idea of him being sweet for Rachel), so he could make her some breakfast himself. The little cat wasn't necessarily a great chef, but he wasn't awful, either. He knew how to make pancakes without burning them or leaving them all gooey in the middle, and used Wright's secret ingredients to make them a little different-- some cinnamon and vanilla, just a little. Since Anna was generally the first up at the Brodeur household, EJ expected her company as he cooked-- maybe she would help make enough for the others, though he was cooking particularly for Rachel. He also had a present for her, which he had hidden in the living room to give to her later. 

Anyway, EJ was having a few difficulties here and there with his cooking pursuits... he had some flower smudges on his fluffy fur, and his t-shirt had plenty of flour and batter on it. He was trying to make sure he didn't burn himself by accident, but just because he was good with his complex inventions didn't mean he was good with an everyday household stove.

He hissed and popped a finger into his mouth when he accidentally touched the pan, using his other hand to plop his latest pancake onto the plate, which had a slowly growing stack on it. Maybe I should have asked Grey or Wright to help, or Anna... He helped Wright cook sometimes, but this was his first time by himself with no supervision. Just don't burn the house down and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 pm

(I tired the squirrel and it didn't work out ono' should I try a skunk maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 pm

(I might do a skunk myself, so maybe. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 pm

(I know. I wanna try, so does that count? ouo? 

Oh my God..... Yes. eue It'll kill the moment because she's kind of oblivious, but he's not really shy like my others characters. He doesn't wear a shirt to bed, if that also counts-- he's also a light sleeper, and can wake up multiple times during the night. 

Aaron: Neutral 

And yes they would. XD That would be so cute-- I totally imagine Jacques taking after Roy almost exactly. XD

Rachel: <3 *hugs him anyway* *purrs*)

Anna was honestly a little surprised when EJ had asked her about making breakfast for Rachel the night before, and the older bat really couldn't say no to that. The cat had been busy, and she knew Rachel understood that, but inwardly hated it at the same time, so this would be a great way to make up for that. 

When she woke up the next morning, she was a little confused when she heard some movement in the kitchen, but then she remembered about EJ. The woman slipped out of bed, careful to not wake up Richard, and went to help EJ out if he needed it. Anna was still clad in her pyjamas, with a rather messy bedhead, but she didn't really mind. She had to admit, though, that the household without Roy was quieter than normal, even though he wasn't home a lot to begin with, "Good morning, EJ. I see that you've already started.... Are you alright?" She saw the cat hiss and plop a finger into his mouth just as she walked into the kitchen, and she couldn't help but smile a little in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 pm

(Hehehe... You want some Aarani or something, too? ouo

Nani: o.o?

I'm totally waiting for Aaron to start making moves. XD)

His burned finger still in his mouth, EJ nodded in response to Anna's question. He pulled his finger out after a moment, inspecting it, "It's not bad..." At least, he'd had much worse, with the electrical burns he got thanks to his ability. The cat smiled a bit, telling her, "Anyways, good morning... I'm not sure how good of a cook I am, but I did bring something that employs my skills." He gestured to the living room, telling her with the excitement and secretiveness of a little kid, "I brought her a present I fixed up myself. I really haven't been the best boyfriend lately... but now that we're away from that camp, things are better. I can focus on life a little more..."

Of course, he wasn't saying that he didn't have nightmares anymore at all, or that he didn't occasionally feel chills up his spine and get the urge to panic or cry for little reason... but it wasn't all the time anymore. He didn't tell Rachel about any of the more recent occurrences so she wouldn't worry, and could finally get herself on a more stable emotional ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: