The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 pm

(Laura: Wh-why are we talking about my underwear?! >///<

Sasha: Because you are totally the type to have matching sets... *laughs at her* XD)

Sticking around to look after Nick, Quinn busied herself with opening the curtains in the room-- though much of Safekeep was underground, the rooms that served as living space were only partially underground, with the windows being high enough for sunlight to come in. She looked over as Nick twitched and moved a little, "He'll wake up on his own time... Just help me make sure he doesn't rub at the arm with the IV, or pull out his oxygen tube." Patients who were still a little fuzzy after waking up sometimes didn't realize what they were doing.

---

"Y-yeah..." Marie nodded, then stood there for a moment and awkwardly fiddled with her sweater. Finally, she couldn't help but ask, "I-is something wrong...? I mean, you proposed so suddenly, and while I'm having this personal crisis about my lifestyle... are you trying to tell me you want me to give up being a doctor?"

---

Wondering why Roy was folding the laundry, but unable to ask him, Celeste looked around the room for a moment. Then she pointed to the laundry and held her hand up, holding it at Laura's height, as she tried to ask him where her sister was. Laura was usually very adamant about nobody else folding her laundry, because of how shy she could be, so it was unusual for none other than her boyfriend to be doing it for her.

---

Scotty was trying to think of something somewhat relationship-ish to do... he still wasn't sure if he was interested in a relationship, nevermind with another male, but he had promised to figure it out. So that meant he had to try out relationship things to see if it felt alright. Trying not to be awkward and clumsy about it, he reached over to take one of Stone's hands-- he held Celeste's hand a lot, because it was just something the affectionate little marten did, but it felt awkward when he grasped Stone's fingers in his. It was different, somehow.

---

Greyson couldn't help a relieved smile when Phillip welcomed the offer to help, "Of course... I'm sure Tina can handle you just fine, but my expertise in doting might be needed for that one..." He turned his gaze to Shiloh, who looked absolutely awful as she huddled close to Phillip, "I'll get her in good enough health to be all fierce and scary again." He chuckled, and managed to weasel a small smile out of Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

(What's the whole deal about that? I don't get it.... At all. o3o" 

Roy: >////o' )

Watching Celeste for a second, a little confused, it finally started to dawn on him that Celeste was trying to ask him something. Shit. However, when she pointed to the laundry, and held her hand up a little above her head, it took Roy a few seconds to assume what she was asking. She's wondering where Laura is.... The bat just pointed to the bedroom, hoping it would help, as he didn't know what else he could really do. 

---

Stone wasn't really paying much attention to Scotty right now, as he was a little distracted by the trees that dotted the landscape, but he was snapped out of it when Scotty took his hand. The hybrid blushed, not really sure where that came from, especially since it was a little stiff and awkward. He didn't really know what to say, but he didn't pull away-- he could very much so without any problems from his strength. 

---

Phillip raised an eyebrow at Greyson, but couldn't help but smile a little. He really didn't know that much about the pangolin, but he could tell Tina loved the fact that he doted a lot. "That would be great...." He would have made another comment, but he just felt tired, so he couldn't think of some clever response right now. Shuffling aside with Shiloh to give Tina and Greyson space to come inside their little apartment, he had to conclude this was better than he had expected.... 

Tina smiled a little when both Shiloh and Phillip seemed to relax a little because of the pangolin, and was thankful that she and him decided to come today. She didn't know how much longer they could be on their own if they didn't come now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

(*shrug* I dunno, but it's hilarious if it makes Roy awkward. XD)

Smiling, Celeste nodded and headed for the bedroom, peeking her head in to see what her sister was up to. She saw her asleep on the bed, looking like she really needed the rest... Quietly shutting the door, Celeste returned to the living room, grinning at Roy. She then put a hand to his forehead, as though feeling for fever, wondering if he was feeling any better.

---

Intentionally avoiding eye contact, Scotty awkwardly rubbed at his woolly head with his free hand, as though he was sort of pretending that he didn't just reach over to grab his hand. He had wondered how Stone would take it, and was glad he didn't react badly... it was sometimes a little hard to tell how he would react to things. Well, at least this simplest of gestures went alright.

---

Stepping inside, Greyson gave Tina's hand a squeeze, looking down at her with an expression that said, See, everything turned out fine... I guess we really shouldn't have worried so much. He took a glance around the apartment, asking, "Well, we can either just stop by every day and spend a few hours with you guys, or make arrangements for at least one of us to stay with you at all times..."

Shiloh looked over at Tina, honestly glad that it had been her and her pangolin boyfriend who came by, not some doctor she barely knew. She rasped, "It really is great of you to stop by... thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

(I have to poof, but I'll be back periodically for a while. o3o" See you guys later!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:53 pm

"Marie...you don't have to give up being a doctor, you can still be married and be a doctor." Duel answered. He didn't want to tell Marie that he could die, it would only worry her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

(Okay, Blueh! ouo)

"But... why did you propose so suddenly, then?" Marie asked, not understanding. The simple answer would just be I love you, but then why was he being so panicked about it? There had to be something else going on that she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:30 pm

"I love you Marie, I love you a lot. I wanted to make your life better, but I didn't think I could do that. I thought maybe us being married could help, but when you fainted..." he said and kind of cut himself off. He wanted to help Marie be happy and hoped that his love could help, but she didn't realize how much he loved her maybe? He couldn't tell her that he would literally die if she said no. He almost felt like he was going to faint himself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 pm

(And yes, Laura having matching panty sets would make him feel really awkward. X3

Roy: >////o' )

Thankful that Celeste understood what he meant, Roy finished what he was folding and put it into a pile, before watching as Celeste returned to him with a grin on her face. The bat couldn't help but smile in response as well, but it faltered a little as the marten felt his forehead-- he looked up, then let out a sigh because her hand was cold and it felt nice. His fever wasn't any worse, but not better, either. 

---

Okay, this really isn't working out much... Stone hated how awkward they felt together, especially since neither of them had any idea what they were doing. The hybrid didn't know how to break this silence, though, and just ended up pressing a little closer to Scotty. A small part of him didn't want to make the sheep uncomfortable, but Scotty volunteered to try. 

---

"It's really no problem, Shiloh.... We're happy to help." Tina replied, calming down more, especially from Greyson's little hand squeeze. That went a lot better than I expected... Way better. "And if there's anything you need, don't be afraid to ask." 

Phillip turned to address Greyson in response to his question, "Well, honestly, I would prefer one of you being here.... I've returned back to my regular seizure medication and doses, but I can still have one... You know? Unless it doesn't fit into your shedule, it's okay..." Shiloh probably wouldn't be able to care for Phillip effectively if he had a seizure, so having at least one of them here would put him more at ease. 

---

Nick pulled a bit of a face as he was starting to let consciousness flood back to him. But he was still fuzzy headed, like someone shoved cotton into his head, so it made it hard to move, "Ngh...." He groaned again, his face screwing up again, but his eyes were too heavy to open yet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

(I might try writing a story, but there are some kids at my house so I'm not sure how focused I'll really be. XD)

"I-I just fainted because I was so surprised!" Marie explained, "I hadn't expected it, and it just shocked me so much..." She never would have thought he would just up and propose. They took their relationship so slowly, they barely ever even kissed each other. Marriage was a huge step, and she wasn't sure if she was ready.

(Shay: You damn lava people and your weird hearts... >m> You aren't gonna try that shit with Celeste, are you, ghost-eyes?

Hey! Be nice! D8< He's allowed to have feelings, mister!)

---

Shaking her head in dismay, Celeste stepped away from Roy, going to get some of the new medicine she had brought with her. Ruth had given her some slightly stronger stuff, since Roy was still not better, and hopefully it would have enough oomph to help him get rid of this fever. She brought the little jar over to him, along with a spoon, and held it out with a stern look that made her seem just like her big sister.

---

"We can work with that... right, Tina?" Greyson responded, looking down at his girlfriend. He would be willing to pull all-nighters if it meant helping these two out, especially since Shiloh would be no real help should Phillip have a seizure... "You guys just need to teach me what to do if you have a seizure, aside from telling a healer once it's over."

Bebe was still perched on Grey's shoulder, but she was staring at Phillip, of course thinking-- Look! It's the boy Tina! She eventually bounced off of Grey, fluttering through the air to hug Phillip's head, "Chaaaao!"

Shiloh jumped when the Chao affectionately attacked Phillip's head, then relaxed again, though she had to shuffle back over the couch to sit down-- her legs were shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:39 pm

(MY COUSIN IS WATCHING ALVIN AND THE CHIMPMUNKS THREE. FUCK ME. SIMONE IS BACK. *dies laughing* XDDDD 

Roy, Rachel and Richard: ... >_>' 

Ooh, what kind of story? o7o?) 

Roy watched Celeste a little curiously as she shook her head in dismay, and watched her walk away for a second. However, it clicked when she returned with a spoon and some new medicine for him. Oh.... Right. However, the bat was a little amused from the stern look Celeste gave him that looked a lot like Laura's stern look. He nodded a bit to the marten, before taking the medicine and spoon from her. He wasted no time taking it, and pulled a bit of a face at the taste. 

---

"Of course we can." Tina replied, nodding a little, "And Grey, I can teach you about what you need to do, okay?" Honestly, she wished more people knew about how to deal with someone with seizures, but this was a start. She was going to speak, but Bebe tackling Phillip's face distracted her, and she couldn't help but smile. 

Phillip was looking at Bebe as well, especially since she was staring him down like that. He jumped a little when the Chao hugged his face, a heart appearing over her head, but he relaxed a little as he said, his voice a little muffled, "It's good to see you, too...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:51 pm

(It's a bit different with obsidian people XD)

"Don't worry about it ok...you can answer me if you want to or just when you're ready..." he said and moved some of his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:37 pm

(*Can't believe I forgot to reply to Scone there* Aaahhhhhh! XD

Another future-y story, I believe. ouo)

Celeste made a face when Roy did, as though imagining how bad the medicine must have tasted. Then she took the jar and put it away again, only to hesitate after that... should she leave? Or maybe take over the laundry and make Roy go rest? She turned to look over at him, trying to think of a way to ask him, but then the laundry itself distracted her-- she saw a pair of her sister's underwear right on top of the pile in the basket, and her face shot red. She signed something at Roy, for a moment forgetting that he probably didn't understand her, Um, I think Laura would feel more comfortable if I folded her laundry! You see, her... um... underwear... I don't think she wants you messing with that. Not that I think you're a perverted guy or anything, but... You don't understand me, do you?

----

Not minding that Benjy cuddled up close to him, Scotty glanced down at the hybrid, wishing they knew what to do with each other... maybe if Scotty was outwardly gay or bi, this would be easier, but he honestly had no idea if he was interested in men. It wasn't something he had ever been faced with before. The sheep kept slowing his pace as they walked, until they moved at a very slow, leisurely stroll, barely going anywhere anymore. He was considering trying something drastic to test himself... he kind of had to experiment to figure this out, right?

----

"Thanks," Greyson was relieved when Tina promised to teach him what to do should he be around when Phillip had a seizure. He then looked up when Bebe leaped off his shoulder, and gave an awkward little laugh as she attacked Phillip's face, "Uh, s-sorry... she does that... Do you need me to get her off?"

Bebe rubbed her head against Phillip's, happily murmuring, "Cha chaao..."

----

(Shay: e3e *still glares at Ronnie*

Wait... if lava people have kids in a weird way, doesn't that mean Duel and Marie will never be able to have children together unless he turns her into a lava person like Super did to Addy?)

"I-It's not that I don't want to answer you... i-it's just... Are we really ready for this?" Marie stammered, her face bright red as she fiddled with the little box in her hands. She could only imagine what her family would say if she got engaged after only dating Duel for a matter of three months at most. Chase would be shocked... the twins, jeez, they didn't know Duel very well... and Ruth! What would Ruthie say? Feeling panicked again, Marie looked on the verge of tears, conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:51 pm

(Ooh, cool. About who? Honestly, I would love to see Tinson and Philloh. >w< 

And it's okay. ^^" )

Roy only watched Celeste for a moment, before shuddering a little. This medicine tasted horrible, and it really had to be to gross even Roy out. However, when he got over that, he looked at Celeste, and tilted his head in confusion as her face suddenly went really red, and she tried to sign something to him, but he barely understood her. He caught a few basic words, as Celeste was saying something about herself, but the rest he had no idea what else. The bat just shook his head slightly, as he didn't understand a word she said. Dammit.... I hate not being able to understand her. This can't go on for much longer. 

---

Stone noticed Scotty was slowing down his pace, and the hybrid went to match it. He glanced around, seeing that they were barely moving along the path. Again, he started to get a little distracted, and wasn't paying much attention to Scotty again. However, the hybrid felt that it was more instinct, and rested his head against the sheep's strong shoulder, his own slumping a little. 

---

Tina nodded a little bit in response to Greyson. However, the only thing she was worried about with him was the fact that he was prone to being spazzy, and probably wouldn't work well under pressure with Phillip having a seizure. She would have to talk to him about that later.

"Um, please...." Phillip really didn't know what to do with the Chao on his face, and kind of had a hopeless expression as he glanced at everyone, looking a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:42 pm

(Hmmm... lots of adorable little children. <3 There will totally be Tinson and Philloh babies involved.)

Panicked, Celeste pointed at the laundry, then at herself, and reached over to try to pull the basket of unfolded clothing away from him. She sheepishly made shooing motions at him, pointing to the bedroom, trying to tell him to go rest. It would be best if he didn't have to figure out exactly why she didn't want him to handle the laundry, aside from the fact that he was sick.

---

Scotty eventually stopped walking completely, looking down at Benjy. He lifted his free hand to rest it on the hybrid's head, gently rubbing his head as he rested against his shoulder, "Hey, lad... I'm stell not sure about all of thes..." He was having trouble figuring out what to say again, and just sort of stood there awkwardly for a moment, "But, I'm curious, so that's something, right...?"

---

Chuckling, Greyson reached over to pull Bebe off of Phillip, chuckling, "She really likes you... I'd take it as a compliment..." He held the little Chao to his chest as she squirmed, apparently wanting to get at the male otter's face again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 pm

(Yes, children. >w< And there have to be little drabbles about first steps and words. Because reasons. o3o And Tinson and Philloh babies would be amazing. Are you working on it now?) 

Roy's ear twitched a little as he watched Celeste, but it was starting to make more sense now, especially since the marten was trying to pull the basket away from him. He was getting a little annoyed, and would have retorted, but Celeste wouldn't have heard it anyway. Sighing and letting the marten take the basket away from him, Roy just ended up standing up, "Alright, alright, I get eet...." Of course he should be resting, but it was a simple task! She probably had a lot of other stuff to worry about anyway. However, he wanted to check up on Laura anyway, so it worked out a little. Casting Celeste a glance, he didn't really know what to do, and just ended up moving back to the bedroom again, his movements a little stiff because he was sore from not moving around a lot. 

---

Benjamin's ears twitched a little when he felt Scotty stopping, and looked up at the sheep, right when he rested a hand against the top of the hybrid's head. The rubbing motion felt kind of good, and he was a little distracted before Scotty spoke again, "Yeah, that is something... But, just, give it time, you know...?" 

---

"Thank you...." Phillip breathed, now letting himself relax as he fixed his hair a little, before replying, "And I appreciate the compliment.... But not the constriction around my neck." He didn't like that feeling at all, even though it was something minor and very brief. He then went to change the somewhat awkward topic, "Anyway.... What are we doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 pm

(I was trying, but the kids were distracting. XD Now I'm up in my room, and my dad is putting the munchkins to bed, so hopefully I'll be able to get some work done. ouo)

Celeste let out an audible breath of relief, not that she could hear it, and looked down at the basket. Her sister's panties were safe for now-- Laura seriously owed her for this! The younger marten started folding the laundry, glad she had managed to win the silent argument with Roy.

Meanwhile, her older sister was in messy-sleep-mode. Laura wasn't exactly one of those people who looked like little angels when they slept, and woke up with perfect hair... rather, her head was a frizzy mess, and her mouth hung open a little as she drew in slightly noisy breaths, and her nose twitched, and she as sprawled out like a starfish on the bed, her limbs splayed out in every direction. She didn't have her head on a pillow, since said pillow somehow ended up on the floor beside the bed... her tank top had ridden up slightly as she slept, showing the surprisingly light fur on her belly-- she had colorpoint markings, with her limbs and face being darker-furred than the center of her body. Her belly fur was a warm, slightly golden shade of cream, significantly lighter than the fur on any other area of her body.

----

"I know... I'm not saying I'm already done trying, I'm saying I don't know what to do weth all thes curiosity..." Scotty explained, not sure how else to word it. His face was ever so slightly red, and he withdrew his hand so he could awkwardly rub at his own head.

----

"Um... feeding you?" Greyson suggested, noticing how thin and frail the couple seemed. Phillip was bad enough, but Shiloh looked like she was going to fall asleep and go into a friggin' coma... the hedgehog looked miserable, and Grey couldn't help but suspect that if a healer saw her, she would have her tail planted right back at the infirmary. Bebe calmed down as she took a good look at them, too, and realized they were not feeling well. She worriedly murmured, raising her hands to her face and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

(Oh, okay. ouo)

Roy opened the door as quietly as he could, before gently shutting it behind him. He stretched, something in his back cracking and popping, and he let out a sigh of relief as he turned, rolling his sore shoulders. However, the sight of Laura sprawled out on the bed stopped him in his tracks, and he honestly couldn't help but smile a little anyway. The bat knelt down and retrieved the discarded pillow on the floor, and went to gently slip it under Laura's fluffy head. However, now that he had a good look at the marten, he noticed the tank top and sweatpants, as he ever really saw her in them before. His face went a little redder than what it was before, but he also noticed the light cream fur on her belly. Huh.... Ignoring the thought for now, Roy went to sit next to her, and honestly didn't mind her splayed across the bed like that. He also couldn't help but brush some of Laura's hair from her face, even though she was asleep. I love you.... And nothing will change that.... 

---

"....oh." Stone ended up saying, as he somewhat got what Scotty meant, "But, curiosity is good, right? You said that before.... But it's alright. I get that...." Now, for Stone, their relationship was starting to be more like a train wreck than anything else. 

---

To be honest, Phillip didn't feel hungry at all, but he knew he lost a lot of weight that he really couldn't afford to lose. Shiloh was a little better off than he was, as she had some muscle mass on her before it started to melt away, "....alright.... But, just a little....." 

Tina knew that it would take a while before Phillip and Shiloh started to eat regular sized meals again, but they would get there eventually. They wouldn't give up on them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 pm

(OH MY GOD CHIRP HOLD ME! *clings to you and cries* 

I SAW THIS DRABBLE THING ON TUMBLR, AND IT SAYS WHEN PERSON A WAS SINGING 'YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE' TO PERSON B WHO'S DYING IN THEIR ARMS

THIS IS NOT OKAY, ESPECIALLY SINCE I SAW ROY AND LAURA AND RACHEL AND EJ DOING THIS

AND EVEN WORSE, THERE WAS A REVERSE WHERE PERSON B SANG IT TO PERSON A TO COMFORT THEM

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH TUMBLR RIGHT NOW. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 pm

(Awww, Royyyyy... <3)

Stirring slightly in her sleep, Laura rolled over slightly, leaning her head against Roy's hand and sandwiching it between the side of her face and the pillow. Her ears flicked, and she made a faint little hum sound as her lips twitched in a slight smile, her thick-furred tail swishing across the bed as she curled up on her side instead of starfishing-out.

---

"Yes, but what I'm trying to say es... Oh, forget et..." The sheep awkwardly slapped himself in the face, shaking his head. He figured he might as well just go for something drastic and see what happened-- if he or Stone reacted badly, they knew this relationship probably wasn't going to work out much. But if they reacted well... then maybe they'd be able to get out of this awkward in-between stage. The sheep turned to face the hybrid, his hands on the slightly smaller male's shoulders as he looked down at him, "I'm saying I'm gonna do something that I dunno ef I really wanna do, and you can't panec when I do et or I'll panec, too."

---

"Yes!" Greyson stood a little taller, looking victorious as though he had accomplished something huge, "Bebe and I will go get you something. You stay right here, and Tina will keep an eye on you!" He then hurried off with his Chao clinging to his shoulder, the two of them a bit overexcited for their job as food-fetchers.

Shiloh watched them go, one eyebrow raised as she rasped, "I don't know how you two hooked up... I man, he thinks I'm a little scary?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 pm

(Roy: >///o" 

D'awww..... <3) 

Smiling a little again, Roy kept his hand there for a second longer, before pulling away to drape the blanket over him and Laura. It wasn't very thick, so the two of them would be cool enough to not overheat. He pulled it up over her and up to her chin, as she didn't bother to pull it over her before, and draped if over his legs. Roy wasn't tired at all, but he just went to gently pet Laura's head, encouraging her to stay asleep. I'm fine.... I'm right here.... There's nothing to worry about.... Celeste is also looking after me... It's not something you have to take on your own, and no one else's.... 

---

Stone looked a little confused when Scotty slapped himself in he face like that, and was about to speak when the she grabbed his shoulders to make him look him in the eye. It took him a second to understand partly what Scotty was saying, before he finally said, "O-okay.... I'll try not too...." A little antsy to know what he was going to do, Stone focused on calming himself down so he wouldn't freak out. Come on.... Don't blow this now... 

---

A little sheepish, Tina combed some of her curly hair from her face before replying, "Yeah... It's a bit of a long story, actually..." Her face went a little red at that, "He's quite.... Different." And she liked it that way. 

Phillip wasn't as protective over Tina as he was before with Greyson, as the otter trusted him a little, but that wasn't the only reason why. Tina really, really liked the pangolin, and if she wanted to be with him, then alright. However, when Phillip was better and if Greyson messed up anything, the younger Foster sibling wouldn't be afraid to speak his mind. He was thankful for the pangolin, though, so it probably wouldn't end the way he expected.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

(You're just soooo cute. eue <3)

As she napped, Laura migrated closer to Roy, little by little, as she stretched, squirmed, or just rolled over. His warmth and presence were just too tempting for her fuzzy, exhausted mind to resist. She ended up curled close to him, her muzzle pressed against his chest as she napped. The marten seemed to finally calm down once she was pressed right up against him, exhaling heavily, just once, before starting up her loud-breathing that couldn't quit be called snoring.

---

(*starts playing epic suspenseful music* ouo ... Okay, Benjy... you got this... *forces them closer together* C'monnnn Benjy, you know what he's trying to do here so lend him a hand...)

Trying to muster up his courage, Scotty just sort of stood there, his face getting redder by the second as he stiffly shifted closer to him, and leaned down a little... He started to wonder if he was going to chicken out and not do it. But what would that mean? Would it mean he wasn't able to have a relationship with Benjy, or that he was just too nervous to do this? He already kessed my cheek once... why can't I do the same? Et's not that hard, Lenwood. You've kessed Miss Laura and Celeste's heads before, when you told them goodnight. Thes esn't much defferent... okay, et es, but... Just... just do et already!

----

Shiloh suppressed another shiver, pulling her blanket tighter around herself as she sat on the couch. She looked up at Phillip, murmuring, "Come sit... You look as tired as I feel." She had virtually no energy, but Tina and the scaly guy showing up gave her a little bit of a boost, which she needed. Hopefully, their help would pull her and Phillip out of the rut they had been stuck in.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

(Roy: Zank you....? o////<" 

Anyway, I'm off to bed.... G'night! *facedesks* I tired. 

AND STONE THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU AREN'T GETTING OUT OF KISSING SCOTTY

Stone: o//n//o" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm

(Hehe, yes, this is a happy note to leave off of... Goodnight! *faceplants into bed* <3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:47 pm

(I can't reply to post right now, but to answer your question Chirp they can still have kids. Ronnie will just have to give Marie a fire potion so that she won't die while the child is inside her. Super and Addy can't make kids the same way because female lave people no longer have the...vjj.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 am

(Aw, Laura.... You're so cute. >w< I would totally draw this if I could.) 

Roy pulled his hand away from Laura, as she started to squirm around again. The bat smiled a little, however, when the marten found the bat and snuggled up towards him with her hands wrapped around his skinny middle, and her face pressed against his chest. If she were awake, she could probably feel the beating of his brave heart, and the faint rise and fall of his chest when he breathed. Roy shifted to get more comfortable, his arms around her again, and let himself relax again-- he was feeling a little better, now, which was great. 

---

(HURHURHUR....... eue

Stone: o////O )

Stone watched Scotty a little curiously as the sheep moved closer to him and bent down a little. The fact that Scotty's face was going red finally sort of made it click in Stone's mind, and the hybrid's face also shot red. H-he's trying to kiss me?! Okay, Stone had done it before, sure, but that was then. This was now. Benjamin could only really look up at Scotty, not wanting to pressure the sheep because it would just make him more uncomfortable. However, the hybrid would kiss him if Scotty did end up chickening out. 

---

Letting his sore shoulders slump a little, as the bruises weren't fully healed yet, Phillip plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh. He slumped and leaned against it, his arms limp by his sides. He didn't have much trouble walking, like Shiloh did, but it still took a lot of energy that Phillip did not have for long. 

Tina shifted to sit next to the both of them, and she smiled a little at them, "Just take it easy, okay? Don't push yourselves to do things... That's what Greyson and I are for, y'know?" The couple looked exhausted, and she wouldn't be surprised if they fell asleep right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: