The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Ruth brought over what they would need to clean out his system while Alpha injected him with the adrenaline. "The monitors, too, Alpha. We'll need one to watch his heart." The pills would slow his pulse down significantly, and the adrenaline would raise it; they needed to watch to see if he needed more adrenaline while they pumped his stomach, or -- Aurora forbid -- had to use defibs if it stopped altogether.

The mouse looked up at Zero as he stood there, snapping, "Are you just going to dawdle or are you going to help Alpha get that machine over here?!" She didn't care if he wasn't a doctor; he had hands, he could help.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:02 pm

The stoat moved the instant Ruth gave the order, no lip, no sass, not even rolling his eyes as he would normally. He also grabbed an AED, for in case the worse happened and either he had a heart attack...or his heart stopped all together.

"So are we gonna move him?" he asked Ruth.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 pm

While the stoat spoke to Ruth, Alpha went and searched for a heart monitor. Aurora forbid we have to use a defibrillator on him... He didn't like looking at the AED as the griffin set up the heart monitor attached to Shay-- he fought the urge to just want to hold his hand right now, even though the bat was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Ruth shook her head at Zero's question. "No. We're going to feed some of this charcoal into his stomach to prevent him from absorbing any more of the drug and then get it all out of his system by pumping it out." She started to feed a tube down the bat's throat. "Medical-use charcoal essentially clings to toxins. If Naomi was here, this would be easier..." She stopped there. Nani's emotional health had degraded significantly the more she worked at the infirmary, so there couldn't really be any asking her to come back again.

"How are you doing, Alpha?" Ruth asked suddenly, still working on Shay but speaking to the other less-than-okay person in the room. "Just stay calm."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

"Gotcha...poor kid..."

Waiting on orders was one thing he wasn't good at. But for now that was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:17 pm

"I-It's a little hard to!" Alpha normally didn't crack under pressure, but he was really being pushed right now. He fiddled with his hands as he watched the heart monitor in an almost paranoid manner, "His heart beat is looking alright..." For now, at least...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:37 pm

(*watches the music video for Take me to Church by Hozier* *sees a same-sex couple* YES *one of them dies* NO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 pm

"Do you have any idea how many he took? If this was an accident or not?" Ruth asked, growing more confident that Shay would survive this... though, if he was depressed enough to be suicidal, he would need more help than just having his stomach pumped. "Does he have any signs of hurting himself on his arms or anything?" These were highly personal, very sensitive questions, but Alpha lived with the guy and should know something (not that she knew about their relationship, she believed them to just be roommates).
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

"I-I don't know..." Alpha confessed, hoping it was just an accident, "He was a bit agitated when I left... A-and for any self harm... I'm not fully sure. I have not seen anything." Alpha replied, running a hand through his hair, Fuck...

(9.5. ouo

Alpha: -A-")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

(I love the feeling of a piping hot shower coupled with the sound of hard rock...not sure why.

Oh and Chirpy, while in said shower, my phone shuffled to "Far Away" by Nickelback... ;u; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 pm

(NINE POINT FIVE! O7O!

I listen to music when I take a shower, to. o3o")

Ruth watched the machines as Shay's system was cleansed of the drugs, listening carefully to what Alpha said. "Agitated...? That could explain it. Some people abuse sleeping medication when trying to relax or rest... I think you can relax a little. It may have actually been an accident... a stupid mistake on his part." She calmed down a little as the monitors showed his heart was holding up alright. "I don't think he took too much... it affected him the way it did because of how thin he is. We can bring him around."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:05 pm

"You've got this under control, Ruth?" Zero asked, his semi elevated heart rate starting to level off and slow down.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:08 pm

(Alpha: -A-")

Alpha didn't really calm down that much, but it made him feel a little better that Shay didn't ingest all that much... Even though he as still a skinny little shit. "G-good... When he's out of the infirmary, I'll try to help him gain weight... I've already been trying, but he only really likes to eat grapes, and they aren't exactly plentiful..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 pm

"He needs protein if he's going to gain weight..." Ruth suggested, then glanced up at Zero. "I believe so... you can put those away." She tipped her head to the defibs. "He did ingest far more than he shold have, but not enough to suggest he consumed them all at once in an attempt to actually harm himself. Someone twice his weight might have been alright without getting their stomach pumped. Though, Alpha..." She looked back to the hybrid. "How about you suggest that you are in charge of his medication from now on? You give him the proper dose each night, and then put the bottle somewhere safe. Just to make sure there is not a repeat of this sitution."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

(Holy shit. So basically Shay took enough sleep meds to take down Chase? That's to hardcore shit right there...)

"Okay, I was coming to get some pain killers for Evey and I but I think I'll drop back by later...I need to sit down..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 pm

"Yes, I can do that... I would prefer to be there to give it to him, too, so it's okay. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again." Alpha replied, finally able to partially calm down, "...I think I need to sit down, too..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:32 pm

(No, he took enough that someone Chase's size would have been okay with some lighter treatment. His scrawny-ness is what made him react so badly to a relatively minor overdose.)

"You two can take seats in the waiting room. I'll have someone help me finish in here and set him up somewhere more comfortable... He's going to feel terrible when he wakes up, but he should be set to go home in a few hours," Ruth assured the other two, nodding her head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 pm

(When I said "take down" I meant like put him to sleep. XD)

Zero sat down sighing with relief, "Welp, there's my adventure for the day."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:36 pm

(Yeah, it would have knocked Chase the heck out. XD SLEEPING LIKE A LOG. FOR A WEEK. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm

(SLEEPING LIKE A LOG! XDDDDD

Zero: How do you even...?

*turns Zero into a blanket burrito*

Zero: Oh...okay *burritos about* ouo )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:38 pm

(Shay. You're a skinny little shit. XD)

"Thank you, Ruth..." The griffin moved off to take a seat, letting out a breath when he sat down. He suddenly felt tired, and slumped a little as he ran a hand through his hair, "Mmn..." He gave a somewhat half-assed reply to Zero, not really in the mood for talking.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Zero sat there for a minute.

"So you know him?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:41 pm

"...yes, I do." Alpha replied, looking over to Zero, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:43 pm

"Just curious, and making conversation ya know? He's a friend I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:45 pm

"...No, he's not." Alpha corrected, still not fully in the mood for talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: