The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 pm

(My favourite space related post OF ALL TIME: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:07 pm

(Mmkays, Sil! o3o

Hey Blueh. ^u^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:08 pm

(Hai. ouo~)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Flare had woken up from a bad dream and decided that sleeping while being near her fluffy cousin wasn't the best thing for her at the moment. She wouldn't want to jolt up or something and wake him up from his needed rest. So very carefully she moved away from him and left the room, making sure not to make any noise. She hair was a complete mess and she still looked very tired. She decided to try and fight her sleepiness once again, but people needed to be checked on and she chose to check on the people who were worried about her the most at least for the moment. She opened the door to Felicity's room to check on the dhole and the albino fox.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:16 pm

(Fffffff... Must turn off the feelsy muuuuusic... Nooooooooo... *falls over*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:23 pm

(^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:26 pm

(*is distracted by feels* Fffff... nooooooooo...)

Felicity was actually alone at the moment; Winnie had left to go spend some time just being a kid and playing with her friends. Thus, the dhole was on her own, sitting up in her bed as she drew with the crayons Winnie had brought in earlier. They weren't exactly the best tools for drawing, but they worked, and it was just nice to have something to do. She looked up when she heard the door open, and saw a rather haggard-looking Flare. "... Are you alright?"

----

Meanwhile, Ronnie and Celeste were finally getting the chance to go see Laura. The older pine marten was alone in her room now, since Roy had been taken home, so she would likely appreciate any company she could get. Her deaf sister was hopeful that things would go alright... If Ronnie could just talk with her for a little while, and they could get to know one another, maybe she'd stop being so hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Shay blinked slowly as he listened to Alpha's question, a bit of an empty look in his eyes... That is a good question. How am I feeling? He honestly wasn't sure. His mind felt a little disconnected from his body right now. The bat just blinked slowly again before looking up at Alpha with big, blank eyes. "..."
Alpha just kind of watched Shay, not really sure what to do... All he really knew was that he was really freaking tired, and still a little jittery. The hybrid eventually sighed a little, "I don't know if you remember what happened, but... You overdosed on sleeping pills."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 pm

"I'm just fine." she lied quickly. She came into the room to go and check on her fluids. "If anything I should be asking you that question Felicity." she added. Her fur was messy as well, it was easier to see that since her fur was getting fluffier. She didn't pay attention to what Felicity had been drawing, she was trying to focus on staying awake. However, her face gave away her tiredness, she wasn't trying to keep an alert face at all.

---

"Laura?" Ronnie said and opened the door. He came into the room first so that Celeste could follow after him. He hoped that Laura was alright and that she wasn't mad at him or something from telling her about her kidnapping. He hoped that he could get to know her better so that at least someone in her family wouldn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:54 pm

I... what? Shay blinked slowly again, then registered what Alpha said and got a wide-eyed look on his face. Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD. He wasn't taking the news very well, one shaking hand reaching up to comb through his hair, getting it out of his face.

---

"I'm alright," Felicity assured her, watching the exhausted cat. Her ears tilted back, and she reached out to gently put a hand on Flare's arm. "You don't look just fine, Flare... Why are you doing this to yourself? Everyone is alright, and there are other doctors around if someone is not."

---

Laura looked up when she heard a voice, her different-colored eyes a little glazed over with sleepiness. She sat up when she realized who was here, a bit of a wary look on her face. "I'm awake..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:59 pm

"Some of the doctors are resting and we need as many hands as we can get, if that means I lose some sleep that's fine. I can survive without rest." she replied. She didn't move Felicity's hand away from her arm, she needed to keep the thought of someone dying because she was asleep in her mind so that she would stay awake.

---

"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" he asked. He didn't know if she would be asleep when he came in, but seeing the tired look of her face made him think he woke her up. He moved a bit so that Celeste to get closer to Laura if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Well, that got a reaction out of him. The hybrid shifted in his seat, wanting to hold Shay, but stopped himself, "I-I know... But... There was no permanent damage done... Just, I'm going to be in charge of your medication from now on, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 pm

(Flare. What happened to having less dark thoughts? Stop it. Stop now. *shoves a unicorn and rainbows into her ears so she has happy thoughts* HAVE HAPPY THOUGHTS. HAVE THEM NOW. *steals Felicity's shirt* ARE YOU HAVING HAPPY THOUGHTS YET? 

Felicity: O/////O!)

As hard as it was for her to be argumentative, Felicity couldn't just watch Flare torture herself like this. She wasn't just being concerned for patients, she was hurting herself! "Flare... things aren't in crisis anymore. The Sect is gone. Foreign aid has given us more medical supplies and some more trained doctors to assist. The infirmary can function without you for a few hours so you can sleep."

----

"No... I was awake," Laura replied, still wary, but she relaxed slightly when her younger sister slipped into the room and moved over to sit on the bed with her. Celeste laid down beside Laura, draping an arm over her and pressing her head against her arm. Roy had been taking up this spot the last time they visited, but it was Celeste's turn to snuggle her sister now!

----

Shay was shaking a little; whether he was scared, cold, sick, or still experiencing some sort of effect from the drugs, he wasn't sure. It honestly didn't entirely matter, either. He was still dazed as he listened to Alpha speak again, then gave a little nod and stuttered, "Y-yes... of course..." 

----

(I did forget to start for Aarani, didn't I? XD Should they just be at home, and Nani tries to get Aaron to relax?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:13 pm

(Yes, you did. ouo" That's fine.

Roy: -A-"

Stop giving me that face, Roy. You'll see Laura eventually.)

"Ruth said that you can go home in a little bit, but they just have to monitor you for a while. I'm not exactly sure how long that will be." Alpha admitted, then asked in a somewhat defeated voice, "...Can I just hold you for a little bit until we both calm down?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:16 pm

(Flare: *pushes the unicorns and rainbows out of her head* -_- *sees Felicity's chest* Meh~ I'd still tap that.

XD)

"Few people have my power of healing people, so I need to stay awake." she growled. Since she saw that Felicity was just fine she was moving more towards the door. She needed to help more people, anything could happen when you least expect it. She was going to push herself, like she always did. If she had the strength then she would've made herself look a lot less tired.

---

Ronnie was relieved that Laura was already awake. He didn't sit in her bed, instead he sot on a chair near her bed. He wasn't the comfiest people to be around and he could easily put off too much heat for Laura. If Laura or Celeste wanted him to be closer than he would be closer, but for now he kept a little bit of distance. He had no idea what to say, but he hoped that one of might say something.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:33 pm

(Meanwhile, in Flare's happy place... XD

Felicity: O/////O" ... *covers herself*)

Though Shay might have denied him in another situation, the half-drugged bat couldn't bring himself to now. He just gave a little nod, still laying back on his pillows, honestly doubting he could sit up on his own if he tried.

---

Nani stood at the sink in the kitchen of her family's little apartment. Yes, she regarded them all as her family... there was her father, and Aaron, and Delilah. A small family, held together by her relationship with Aaron, who was supposed to be resting right now but probably wasn't. The ocelot's ears twitched as she listened for any signs of him moving around, though her eyes watched her hands as she washed dishes in the sink.

---

"But you'll just make yourself be the one in need of medical help!" Felicity argued, ears angled back. "I know that not sleeping can hurt you, Flare, even if you think you're invincible!" She realized she yelled and hurriedly covered her mouth with her hands, eyes wide. Oh no, I yelled...

---

Laura relaxed there with her sister, but looked over at Ronnie when he took a seat. "So... did you come just because she did, or is there a reason you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 pm

(I don't know why I end up with random extra spaces in my posts... it only recently started to glitch on me like that. ono")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Flare's ears flattened when Felicity yelled at her. "I've already been hurt and this does nothing to me! Why should you even be worried about someone you don't even know!?" she hissed. Her fur fluffed up in anger, why did everyone always have to be against her when she did anything!? She was doing this because this was the only thing she could do.

---

"I wanted to see if you were okay and to apologize for my behavior earlier." he replied. Ronnie had still felt guilty about talking about her kidnapping like that, it was rude and insensitive of him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 am

Relieved that Shay let him, Alpha stood up and shifted onto the side of the bed, which was a lot more comfortable than the hard chair he sat on before. The griffin pulled the bat close to him, just holding him as he absentmindedly petted his head... He really didn't want to let him go. 

---

Nani was right-- Aaron wasn't relaxing at the moment. He couldn't bring himself to, even though the panther was tired and sore from the final battle... And trying to get used to having kind of shitty vision. He could still see, yeah, but it was difficult for him to see things far away. Aaron just couldn't stay stil-- he peeked his head out of his bedroom door, as if checking to see if the coast was clear, I don't see Nani...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:45 pm

(YO THE HOGWART'S EXPRESS IN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES WAS A REAL TRAIN IN SCOTLAND. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING IF I GO TO SCOTLAND. O7O)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:45 pm

(SCOTLAND! *throws Scotty into a train*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:57 pm

(Stone: OMO???????

ouo".... Poor Scotty. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:10 pm

(Guys, I found Evey's bedsheets. ouo" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:00 am

(I feel... drugged.

Doctor and mother said, "Take this medicine."

So I took the medicine.

And I feel wobbly when I stand up.

*lays down* Holy shiiiiiiiiit...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:54 am

(What was it supposed to do?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: