The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:06 pm

(Roxy: ...I'M GOING TO BEAT A MOTHERFUCKER WITH ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER! *increases Jonah's sharpness (somehow) and throws him at Risa* >8[

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:06 pm

"Risa stop it! We can give the person you're working for some other tech, you don't need to take this guys limbs. At the very least make sure he has some back up limbs so that he wouldn't mind an exchange." Teto said a little bit out of breath. He had been in range to hear their conversation, it took him a while to get there though. He hoped that for once she would try to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Alpha let out a little breath, running a hand through his feathery hair, "I'm...hoping I can change that... I know it won't fully go away, but I would like to try to help you..."

---

(Aw... <3 Wallace and Tina make me happy.

Tina: ...^^"

Phillip: >A>")

"Yeah... It is kind of an otter thing... More like a guilty pleasure." Tina blushed a bit, eating some of her eggs, "Or really anything with fish... Which includes sushi."

(I know have a headcanon that Tina has a bit of an obsession with sushi now... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Shay shrugged, looking downward. He just sat there for a moment before saying slowly, "... Nobody has ever really tried to help me before. Not with things like this."

----

(Wallace: Wallace and Tina make me happy, too. *chuckles a bit*

HE SPOKE CUTELY IN THE THIRD PERSON.

Greyson: You do realize he's where I get my genetics from, right? ^///^"

I CAN SEE IT.)

"Sushi?" Keyah smiled a bit at that. "I used to like going out for sushi sometimes, too, but neither of my boys like it..." She gave Wallace and Greyson a look, and they both cast their gazes upward and to the side, like they were pretending not to see her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Of course Risa had heard Teto until after she'd started swinging. Thankfully Jonah was good even without his enhancements and armor.

"Well do you have back ups? I'm sure your creator would've designed you with a spare set of everything." Risa commented still slicing at Jonah.

Of course the wolf wasn't having any of it and continued his current plan of evasion.

"Spare set? Yeah I've got spares...sort of."

"OH! I GET IT!!!! You've got regular ones and combat ones right?"

The Badger relaxed and sheathed her weapon, "Hand over the combat ones and we'll be on our way."

Jonah made a face Is this chick for real?

Risa had the biggest grin on her face as she waited for his answer.

Storm however had other plans and she stuck Risa three times with kunai before splitting her in half with the katana she had in her tail.

"Damn it!" Risa cursed watching her legs fly one way as her upper half fell flat on the ground.

"They must not get your combat enhancements, Jonah." She told him, "No one should have that kind of cybernetics right after a war has started."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:31 pm

"..." It broke Alpha's heart that it was true... It really did. "Well... You do now... You don't have to be afraid to ask me for anything... You know that, right?"

---

(OH MY GOD WALLACE

ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW.

Tina: .////.?????)

Tina let out a small noise of amusement, and didn't choke on her eggs this time, more because of Wallace's and Greyson's face than anything, "You two are so guilty..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Teto didn't seem fazed, he had seen her get hurt like that before and she always bounced back. "Look I'm not here to hurt anybody, it's the people that the Sect stole those cybernetics that want them back." he explained. He didn't seem to have any sort of weapon on him and his powers wouldn't be useful at all. If he could control his powers that is.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:46 pm

"I-I'm not afraid," Shay stuttered, growing a little rigid again as he drew his legs up to his chest, hugging his knees. "I just... I'm not used to it. It's like I don't even consider asking for help anymore."

----

(Wallace: Language, young lady...

Greyson: *chuckling* XD)

"They never really liked the exotic foods... they prefer home cooking," Keyah chuckled, then took a bite of her own eggs.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:54 pm

"Tell your bosses that those augments are ours now." Storm responded.

"Nah. Cause then I don't get paid." Risa mentioned.

As quickly as Storm seemed to have beaten her, Risa was back on her feet and delivered a straight kick to the bot's side with enough force to not only send Storm flying off into a dumpster nearby but also shatter her own shin bone.

Jonah watched with a look of surprise as the protruding bones in Risa's now reattached leg mended themselves, even receding back into the limb from having pierced through her skin.

"Y-you were...I saw you..." Jonah stammered.

"Yeah believe me that's not the first time I've been cut in half before...although it's probably not going to be the last." she explained, "Now about those augments..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:01 am

"Risa enough! Stop hurting them!" he said. He didn't like to see people get hurt especially if they were doing nothing wrong. "Maybe someone can make a copy of your cybernetics so then that way you can keep yours and we have something to bring back and now one gets hurt anymore." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 am

Risa teleported so she was once again in Teto's face, "You're a real kill joy you know that?"

Jonah gritted his teeth, "Look, I don't know anyone that could make enhancements like mine so why don't you just forget about them altogether and leave."

Risa turned to face Jonah again, "Ah, but you see, Jonah, no augments means no money for me. And that doesn't exactly fly well."

"Why don't you just let this go Risa. Otherwise I'll have to step in."

From near by was Lance, he stood by with his arms crossed like he wasn't impressed.

Risa gritted her teeth, "Kuroneko..."

"In the flesh, Ms Alacarn."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:22 am

"I enjoy being your kill joy. In any case I'm not going to even ask how you two know each other." Teto replied. He rubbed his head as though he was getting a huge headache, which he was. He figured that it was pointless to ask her about Lance, hell for all he knew she could know about some secret mole people that lived in a mountain.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:38 am

(As hilarious as that would be XDDDD I'll reply in the morning. Night Sil! o7o! )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:40 am

(Night Ice ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:06 am

(GUYS IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS????

FOOD. AND PRESENTS.

AND THE KISSY KISSY WITH MISTLETOE.

IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF THERE WAS FUCKING SNOW ON THE GROUND. >A>")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:21 am

(MERRY CHRISTMAS! ... EVE! XD

IT IS RAINING INSTEAD OF SNOWING. GRRRR.

BUT YAAAAY FOR CELEBRATIONS!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 am

(O7O!!!

...I'm going to try to summon snow outside, kay? Kay. *goes outside*

Roy: ...Eet doesn't work like zat.

I CAN TRY, ROY. >A> MY ANIMAL CROSSING TOWN HAS SNOW, AND MY CITY DOESN'T. THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG,)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:00 am

(Hmm, do we have a character who controls water and ice? BECAUSE THEY COULD MAKE IT SNOW! *flails*

Laura: *walks up and hugs Roy from behind* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:03 am

(Yvette: *pokes her head in* You rang? o3o?

Roy: o////o? *turns around and practically lifts her off the ground in a hug* <33333)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:06 am

(GO, YVETTE! BRING US SNOW! *pushes her outside after Blueh*

Laura: ^w^! *rubs her head on him, squeezing him tightly*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 am

(Yvette: Snow? o3o?

YES SNOW. IT'S FUCKING SEVEN DEGREES CELSIUS OUTSIDE ON CHRISTMAS EVE

FIX IT

Yvette: *makes it snow* o7o!!!

Roy: *purrs* <333333)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:17 am

(YAAAAAY SNOW! *frolics in the snow with Celeste*

Laura: Awwww... *kisses his jaw* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 am

(YAAAAAAAY! O7O!

e3e Make out with his face, Laura. Do it.

Roy: o////o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:38 am

(*dangles mistletoe over couples* ^7^!

Laura: *stretches up on her toes to kiss Roy*

Greyson: *sweeps Tina into his arms and dips her to give her a kiss, like they were dancing* XD

Scotty: ^3^!

EJ: *grabby hands at Rachel* <3?

Nani: *hugs Aaron and gives him kisses*

Shiloh: *practically tackles Phillip* <33333

Shay: ....

C'mon, Shay!

Shay: .... *leans towards Alpha a little*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:42 am

(Aw... <3

Roy: *smooches* <3!!!

Tina: *meeps* o////o?????

Stone: *kisses Scotty* <3

Rachel: o//u//o! <3 *kisses him*

Aaron: e//3//e

Phillip: o////o?????

Alpha: .//////."...

KISS HIM

DO THE MOUTH-TOUCHING.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: