The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 pm

"I'm going as fast as I can." Teto replied. He had been sick of walking for who knows how long, he wanted to rest. However, the Honey Badger wasn't having it. He had almost forgotten why he was traveling with her, but then again with Risa everything was  just a big blur of what the hell happened and what the hell did I do.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Risa took a step back from him but kept moving.

"Supposed to be cold tonight! So says a certain someone I know." She looked down at the phone in her hand. Of course the weather app on the screen was outdated by who knows how long.

"You're supposed to know how long it's been since Kolerin had cell service..."

This is getting weird...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:31 pm

(What's happening...? XD)

"Better?" Shay looked over at him, not entirely sure what he wanted him to feel better about.

---

Paulette couldn't help but clasp her hands together and smile widely. "You're so sweet, Roy... you don't really need to keep thanking me."

---

Greyson stretched while he was still laying down, then sat up and slid off the bed as well. He rubbed at his eyes, his hair sticking up all over his head as his scaly tail slid onto the floor. It usually dragged around wherever he went, being so long. "Yeah, me too..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 pm

"I meant if you felt less tired." Alpha said, adding, "You didn't sleep long enough to reach the grogginess phase, which is about a thirty minute power nap."

---

Roy blushed again, with it going to his ears. He gave a bit of a sheepish smile, "Z-zanks, I guess... I cahn't 'elp eet, zough..." The bat trailed off, cut off by a cough-- he covered his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

---

"That's good... Come on." Still sporting a floofy bedhead, Tina reached over to take Greyson's hand, and lead him out of their shared bedroom, into the kitchen, where Greyson's grandparents were. The otter still couldn't help but get shy around them, still, even though it had been a while since she first met them.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:41 pm

"You know I can't feel anything cold."Teto replied. His tail was flicking back and forth, it was almost impossible to tell if it was out of habit or out of annoyance. He was a bit surprised that she even had a phone, let alone how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:09 pm

"I never feel less tired," Shay replied with a sigh. "I'm always tired." He really was... he rarely slept for any more than just a few hours at a time, and all of his power naps were half an hour or less.

---

"When was the last time you took any medicine?" Paulette asked when he coughed, allowing herself to change the topic for the moment.

---

Greyson walked out alongside her, and smiled at his grandparents as they entered the kitchen. "Morning."

Wallace was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee, while Keyah stood at the stove, apparently cooking something for everyone to eat. The fox smiled a bit at his grandson, responding, "Good morning."

"It's about time you two were up! I'm almost finished with breakfast!" Keyah looked back over her shoulder at them, her violet eyes bright with energy despite her rather respectable age.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:14 pm

(One of Risa's gimmicks is that she knows about whatever medium she's in. In this case, an internet Roleplay. Because of this she's labeled as insane. She also has a Healing factor that rivals Wolverines, though unlike Wolvy she ages, and the ability to teleport.)

"Well whatever," she said tossing the device aside, "The Deva's [lace should be too much further from here...which means my target isn't too far either. Ooh! I can't wait to get back to work again!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Alpha let out a small sigh, "I was really hoping you weren't going to say that..." There wasn't a lot that you could really do for insomnia... Especially when you're stressed. It's almost impossible to relax enough to sleep.

---

"I... Don't really remembair. I zink eet was back een ze infirmary, around ze time I woke up..." He didn't even remember what time that was, and what time it was now... But it was a while since he took any medicine.

---

"S-sorry..." Tina felt the need to say that, even though it wasn't exactly her fault, "It was just that Greyson really didn't have a lot of time to relax before, even in the mornings..." The otter brushed some of her curly hair out of her face, her green eyes somewhat averted as she stood somewhat close to Greyson.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 pm

"I've been like this for a long time, Alpha, since I was still back in boarding school," Shay grumbled. "I'm an insomniac." He rubbed at his eyes again, his lower lids looking bruised from consistent lack of sleep.

---

"Sounds like you need something, then..." Paulette once again got up to go fetch him something, this time some medicine to help with his cough.

---

"Oh, it's alright, dear," Keyah assured her in a voice that was gentler than before. "What do you like on your eggs? We have cheese, bacon... little chopped bits of tomato and onion..."

Wallace spoke up, giving Tina a smile and a wink. "I usually just say 'everything' in response to that question."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:34 pm

"What is your target?" he asked. He didn't know why she was so happy most of the time. The war was over, but society needed to be rebuilt and it was going to take some time before that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 pm

(Now I imagine Shay and Aaron talking at an absurd hour in the morning about some pretty heavy shit because neither can sleep... XD)

"I know..." Alpha sighed a little, asking, "Have you ever had any medicine before to help you sleep?"

---

"O-okay..." Roy couldn't really complain, and watched her off, kind of feeling awful still... He let out a breath, feeling kind of tired. He could probably go for another nap after taking some medicine.

---

"U-um, everything, then..." Tina replied, somewhat thankful for Wallace's input because she kind of pulled a blank for a moment, not sure what she should ask for on her eggs. It sounded good, too.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:42 pm

(Shay: NO SLEEP.)

"No..." he looked at him as though he had never heard about pills for that purpose. In reality, Shay had just never considered.

---

Paulette returned with the medicine and handed it to him, "Here you are... use the water I brought to get it down."

---

Wallace gave Tina another smile, then patted the table, indicating for her to pick a chair. "Have a seat."

Greyson wandered over to the cupboard to get cups out so he and Tina could have something to drink.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:55 pm

"Some cyborg dude." Risa replied shrugging her shoulders, "There's a guy in Alamar that's willing to pay big bucks for his...prosthetics."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:55 pm

(Aaron: =~="...)

"...do you want to try?" Alpha asked, adding, "I don't think we have anything right now, but we could probably get a shipment of medicine soon... I can talk to someone about it."

---

"Zanks..." Roy sat up slowly, taking the water and medicine from her... He didn't hesitate to swallow it down with the water, and let out a breath once he finished, "I... 'Onestly zink I might zhust take anozair nap or somezing... I'm kind of tired..."

---

Tina nodded a little, and moved over to the table so she could pull out a chair and sit down. She didn't really say all that much, but she did like Greyson's grandfather quite a lot... He was very calm and quiet.

(ROCKET NO. NO. STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR PROSTHETICS. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:00 pm

"If you're sure Risa." he replied. He kept walking along, he was surprised that he decided to even travel with her in the first place. Then again who else would keep her out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 pm

"... You want to drug me before I go to sleep every night?" Shay countered with a question, wondering what Alpha's opinion on it was but asking it in his usual blunt sort of manner.

----

"That's not a bad idea..." Paulette agreed, "I can go and check on my girls while you rest. I'll stop by later with your book and one of those little movie players, so you can have those when you're awake."

----

Wallace sipped at his coffee again, quite content. The red-furred fox's pelt was dulled slightly, as though his entire body had greyed a little, and he had specks of white on his muzzle, while his hair was rendered to a peppery combination of grey, white, and red. He looked so much like Greyson it was like he was his father, not his grandfather, just aged. He had that same cheerful glint in his eye, and his tall frame suggested he had been built just like his grandson when he was younger. The only real difference between the two was their eye color and Wallace's lack of scales.

The fox remained quiet, just enjoying the morning and slowly working on waking up while Keyah walked over to the table with two plates of eggs. "Here you are! Eggs with everything on 'em."

Greyson delivered a cup to Tina, giving her a smile as he sat down at her other side, situating her between himself and Wallace. Keyah brought his plate and her own over a moment later, and joined them, sitting at her husband's other side.

(A family breakfast. <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:15 pm

"I WILL NEVER STOP CHASING MY TARGET BLUELEAF!!!!" Risa shouted at nothing before jumping to her feet and tearing down the through the forest towards the Devas hideout.

(Now you've done it Blueh...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 pm

"...Look, I don't really like it either, but... If it can help you sleep through the night, I think I can deal with it." Alpha replied, not liking how the bat worded it... It made it sound horrible.

---

"O-okay... Zat sounds good..." The bat shifted, reaching over to pull his blanket over him, "Eet was nice talkeeng to you, Paulette... Eet really was."

---

(Aw... <3

Tina: *is kind of awkwardly there* o~o")

"Thank you..." The otter took her cup from Greyson, and gave Keyah a bit of a smile as the pagolin handed her the otter's breakfast. The otter started to eat at her breakfast, telling Keyah once she swallowed in a somewhat small voice, "This is really good... Like, really good..."

(Goddammit... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:27 pm

"H-hey wait up!" he called before running after her. I really can't leave her alone. Damn it why did I have to ask! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Shay fell quiet, thinking about it for a minute. Then he sighed, "I guess I can try it, if you really want me to..." He wasn't very good at helping himself, so he would only try things like that if someone else suggested it. It was just the way he was.

---

"It was nice for me, too... I am feeling a lot lighter now," Paulette told him, and it was true. She might have been a bit silly, but she was still a worried mother.

---

(Greyson: *hugs Tina* You're in the family, too...)

Keyah smiled. "Thank you." She glanced over at her grandson, who was rather enthusiastically eating. "I'm the one who taught Greyson to cook. I make a lot of the same things he does, if you've eaten his cooking."

Wallace was still quiet and content, slowly eating his food and just enjoying things at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:39 pm

"Yes, I do... If you don't like it, or if it's not helping you, then we can try something else." Alpha added, trying to make the situation a little better, not that he thought it was really working all that well... "How long has it been since you had a full night's sleep?"

---

"I'm glad zat you are..." Roy smiled a little at her, before shifting to lie down on his side, "I...guess I'll see you latair, maybe..."

---

(Tina: .////."...)

"Yes, I have..." Tina looked a little sheepish as she looked down to her plate again, "He doesn't leave my brother alone when it comes to eating..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 pm

"Um..." Shay had to think about that one. "Probably around five years or so." He looked up at him, being completely honest.

----

"Sleep well," Paulette told him, then slipped out of the room and left him to rest.

----

(Wallace: ... *joins the hug*)

Greyson couldn't help but grin at that, commenting, "I will fish-stick that boy to good health."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Alpha stared at Shay like he had six heads, not expecting that... Dead Aurora... "I... Did not expect that..."

---

(Tina: .////.?)

Tina almost choked on her eggs because she coulldn't help but laugh at Greyson's comment, and took a moment to collect herself, "He'll thank you, eventually..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:02 pm

(Skipping ahead to their arrival...)

Jonah was out just walking around until a flash of light nearly blinded him and threw him on his ass.

"BAM!" the one who cause it shouted as she appeared.

"What the hell?" Jonah stood "Who are you?"

"Jonah Simmons right?" Risa guessed teleporting around him at speeds that would've made Zero jealous.

"Your limbs look really expensive!" she commented finally stopping so she was maybe an inch from his face, "Can I have them?"

Jonah reeled back, "What?! No! Why would I give you my prosthetics?!"

"Because the guy that made them wants them back. Ya see, Ms Shaw imported some stolen tech to make you the ass kicking ninja you are...or were. And now he wants them back."

Jonah gritted his teeth, "Well tell the guy who wants these he can eat a dick. I need these things to function now."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Risa drew her twin katanas, "Now I get to have fun!!!"

Jonah's eyes went wide Oh crap...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:05 pm

"Yeah. I've been an insomniac since my parents shipped me off to school when I was like, twelve..." Shay shrugged his bony shoulders. "I guess that's around the time I started turning into this."

---

(Wallace: *squeezes his grandbabies*

Greyson: ^u^)

A soft laugh also came from Wallace, who was quite amused by that. "I have a younger brother as well, Tina. I understand how difficult they can be, but how grateful in the end..."

"Phillip loves fish sticks. Kind of an otter thing," Greyson explained with a chuckle. "I'd like to fatten him up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: