The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:46 pm

(*sleepily flops* I'm so far into vacation mode that all I want to do is sleep... constantly. JUST ALL OF THE SLEEP.

*pets Pluto's head* But I must love you first. *head hugs*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:51 pm

owo! *is head hugged* Well hi there Chirpy <3 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:52 pm

(Hai there. X3

I'm seriously so drowsy right now, but I want to practice drawing eyes while at the same time drawing Kolerin characters, soooo... FACES! o7o! Must... be... awake... and... draw!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:56 pm

(~ouo~ I should draw, too, but all I want to do is play video games. And I need to finish my ISU.

BUT VIDEO GAMES. I NEED THEM.

RICHARD BE BROQUE MONSIEUR WHEN I PLAY MARIO AND LUIGI: DREAM TEAM. PLEASE.

Richard: ...no.

I'll leave EJ and Roy alone. e3e

Richard: ...For 'ow long?

As long as you can take it. e3e

Richard: ...Fine.

FUCK YES. I MUST PLAY NOW. >8D

Richard: -n-")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:12 pm

(You two should hop on Skype. I'm getting kinda bored watching DBZ and surfing Facebook... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:20 pm

(I'm fianlly giving in and downloading Skype on my computer. I can't really stand my iPhone and iPad anymore.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Okay! Good luck with that Blueh. ouo! )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 pm

(It's done. ouo

It wanted Bing to be my homepage. Wow. I smell desperate measures.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:31 pm

(Yeah that's pretty desperate. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:52 pm

(I'm getting on Skype, but you guys might hear a lot of coughing.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:52 pm

(Hnnnngggggg---! I just drew EJ for the first time in like forever and I almost got rid of his stupid bangs over his face but then couldn't because it would be too heartbreaking if he didn't have a ton of hair in his face. XD So he still has his hair over his right eye, like usual, except I gave him a little more fluff all around his hair to make it not look as weird and random that he has really long hair in the front. XD

I also doodled Laura and Celeste.

Now I might maybe do Chase if I can not rage at my sketchpad. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 pm

(ouo Ooh. Drawings.

Roy and Rachel: ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Flare was so tired, her body just wanted to rest. She would't allow that though, she would work until her body would give out entirely. If she could still stand and see, then she could work. She had been helping so many people, but now there was someone she really wanted to check on. She opened the door to EJ's room, but she made sure to close it once she was all the way inside. Since it was so dark EJ wouldn't be able to see how tired she was.

---

Pippa had been getting a headache when Chase was away, so she decided to sleep it off. Right now she was on the couch with a blanket over her. She had taken something just in case the sleep didn't work. If Chase came in to see her, she would most likely wake up from hearing his footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"I-I'm not afraid," Shay stuttered, growing a little rigid again as he drew his legs up to his chest, hugging his knees. "I just... I'm not used to it. It's like I don't even consider asking for help anymore."

----

(Wallace: Language, young lady...

Greyson: *chuckling* XD)

"They never really liked the exotic foods... they prefer home cooking," Keyah chuckled, then took a bite of her own eggs.
"Yes, I have noticed that... I mean, there is no shame in asking for help, but I can understand it's difficult to ask for it sometimes." Alpha replied, wishing that Shay didn't go rigid like that, even though it was only a little bit. 

---

(No. e3e It's made for a reason.)

"Well, home cooking is always good..." Tina replied, taking a bite of her own eggs, too, "You can't really go wrong with it..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:47 pm

(Random thought, but what kind of snapchats/vines do you think K!Lauroy would send to one another? The same thing goes for the other couples. ouo'

Oh God I imagine K!Jonah just being stupid, and K!Roxy's like 'why am I attracted to an idiot'.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:12 pm

(Cause that's how it would be! XDDD

K!Jonah: ^///^"

K!Zero's would be something along the lines of "Notice me Senpai!"

K!Zero: -////-" Fuck you Pluto...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:17 pm

(Yep. XD

K!Roxy: -////-")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:05 am

(I should go to bed but I'm not tired which is a little bit of a problem...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 pm

(Good morning. I went to bed at like seven last night because I was tired and didn't feel that well. o7o" Seriously. Seven.)

Hearing the door open and then close, EJ stirred a little in his cot. He still had his oxygen mask on, his breathing making hollow little noises in the plastic mask as he shifted and opened his eyes a little. "Nnnh..?"

----

Chase had wandered home after helping the Brodeurs, and found Pippa laying on the couch... She stirred and started to wake up when she heard him, but before she could get off the couch he was standing over her. He bent to scoop her up in his arms, then laid on the couch with her all bundled up against his chest, fixing the blanket over her. "I'm home..."

----

Shay just looked up at Alpha for a moment as he sat there in a little ball, not sure what to say in response to that. It had been a long time since he had someone in his life who cared as much as Alpha did... he had only been a little kid when people cared so much about his welfare. It was strange. Finally, he spoke, "I can turn to you, maybe..." Only him.

----

"That is very true, dear..." Keyah agreed, while Greyson paused in his eating to push a curl of hair out of Tina's face for her, apparently bothered by the idea of her hair getting in her mouth while she was trying to eat. 

(Ever the fussy, doting one, aren't you Grey? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:48 pm

(Are you feeling any better? omo?)

"That 'maybe' is a yes, Shay. You can." Alpha corrected, not bothering to tell him that he wasn't lying, since he literally couldn't. "Whenever you need help, it doesn't matter. I'm here."

---

(Aw... >u<

Tina: .////.")

"...?" Tina watched Greyson as he reached over to brush some of her hair from her face, and she brushed a little-- she didn't really realize it was kind of...everywhere. "T-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Jonah was back home, he was pacing about which only happened when he was nervous. If what Lance said was true then there was no way he could let those enhancements fall into the wrong hands. But that Risa girl was also right about those enhancements belonging to the Sect...or so he'd thought until now. He also didn't trust big businesses very much namely because they lacked a certain family-like quality that smaller ones had.

"Jonah," Storm said sitting in the center of their living room, "Would you please stop pacing? It is starting to unnerve me."

"I can't help it Storm, you're not the only one who's unnerved here."

"I see."

"So what do you think I should do?"

"Under no circumstance are you to hand over the enhancements. Doing so could have severe consequences."

"Yeah the last thing we want is another Cyber Jack the Ripper."

"However we also have no further use for them, therefore I propose we have them destroyed."

"How? There's not many things that can even really lay a scratch on them."

"You have friends in this Haven with a variety of supernatural abilities. One of them should be able to assist in carry this task out."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Roxy watched Jonah and Storm, not really sure what to say... She had been informed about what happened. Destroying his enhancements seemed like a good idea... "Who do you think could take care of them...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:55 pm

"Well, what are those things weak to?" Jonah replied, "I dunno about you but I've been thrown through buildings, shot, and blown up a few times and that did next to nothing."

"However, High Frequency weapons are able to slice through almost all cybernetics." Storm pointed out.

"That kind of damage can be repaired and rather easily too."

"This is also true..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm

"So...what does that mean?" Roxy asked, feeling a little lost because she really didn't know all that much about Jonah's enhancements, and technology, too, "There has to be something that can destroy them... Or at least render them useless."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:16 pm

(I'm feeling a bit better, though my shoulders are aching... I think it's because I'm tense about visiting my mom and siblings tomorrow. o7o" *nervous smile*

But right now I'm making a surprise for my dad. >w< Homemade whoopie pies!

And... MOUTH TOUCHING. SHAY. DO IT.)

Shay looked at him for a moment longer, then straightened up a little, allowing himself to uncurl and relax. Or, well, relax as much as he could. His expression was a little more sincere, rather than narrow-eyed and grouchy, as he said, "Okay..."

----

Greyson smiled a bit at her, saying what she was thinking, "You're welcome... Your hair is everywhere." He loved her soft brown curls, but it could really be a hassle for the otter to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: