The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 pm

"Yeah sure thing. Do you want me to get a towel too?" Calvin asked. He was flying in the workshop so that he could see what he was doing. He knew that things would get messy with the use of the oil and the grease gun.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 pm

"Nah, I'm good,"

The vulpine ducked down underneath the unit, a socket wrench in hand and a drain pain underneath the oil pan. He loosened the cap and oil splashed into the pain...and on the grey fox himself.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!" he cursed but laughed a little bit, "Okay...now Imma need that towel..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:15 pm

"Ok!" Calvin called. He brought the oil and the grease gun, but at first Lance wouldn't be able to see it. Why, because Calvin couldn't find a small enough towel to carry underneath his short arms so instead he had the towel draped over his head. He would put the oil and grease gun down once he could see.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:17 pm

The vulpine slid out from under the generator, his entired right arm and a little bit of his face now covered in black oil.

"Issac shoulda had this thing inspected two months ago...oil is not supposed to be this filthy."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 pm

"I would comment on how filthy the oil is, but I can't even see so if anything my statement would most likely not be correct." Calvin replied. He still had the towel over his head so he was unable to see what Lance was talking about.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Lance made a face and pulled the towel off of the little bat's head like unmasking o shitty ghost on Halloween, "The shop is no place for a blind man..."-he started to wipe his face with it, "Did you grab the tools I asked for?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:26 pm

"If you don't want me to be blind then make sure there's a small enough towel for me to put under one of my arms. Anyways Yes I got the tools you asked me to get." Calvin said. He set the tools down so that he could fix his hair a little bit, before picking the tools back up so that he and Lance could exchange items.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:27 pm

(*hugs Pluto* Hugs...)

'Really? You deprived child!' Celeste signed, rising to her feet. 'I will clean up the cards later. We should go look for a movie now!' She then reached out for his hand when she was done signing.

---

Noticing how shaky Flare's legs seemed to be, Felicity tentatively reached out with one hand to grasp the cat's arm before she could step away. "Please sit here with me... Just for a moment...?"

---

Laura smiled a little, relieved to hear him purr. She could look at him with both eyes, since the swelling was down in her face, though her blue eye was still a little squinty and puffy-looking. She huddled closer to him, still rubbing her hand over his chest in a soothing manner.

Marie returned with his water and medicine, bringing them over to him. "Here, take this..."

---

EJ cringed when she jumped up and spoke too loudly, his ears flattening to his head. He quietly pleaded behind his oxygen mask, "The lights..." It was too bright and too noisy in here.

---

Scotty jumped when Stone suddenly spoke from the doorway, not having expected the hybrid to find him just yet. He spun to face his boyfriend, a nervous look on his face. "Uh... I-I just had to help weth Matthew... H-he was scared, and hurt me a lettle, but I had to help or Flare would end up kelling hem! E-Et's just some scratches, I'm alright!" Crap. He was hoping he could have finished cleaning himself up first and put his shirt back on before talking with Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 pm

He was about to sign something back, but instead he took her hand. Having movie disks or films in a place that's filled with heat and volcanoes wasn't the best idea. Which was why he had never seen a movie, the closest thing to that were little school plays.

---

Flare sighed, she was too tired to argue. "Fine." she mumbled and sat down on the bed. She did make sure that Felicity had enough room so that she wasn't uncomfortable. She wrapped her fluffy tail around herself to give the dhole some more room.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:31 pm

(*huggles Chirpy* Hi lovely >w< )

"Can't help it..." he then looked at said towel, "This is a bath towel..."

The fox laughed, "I have wash cloths in the drawer right there next to my toolbox, for future reference."

He turned back to the unit looking curiously at it, "Wanna learn a little something?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 pm

"Next time when you ask me to get a towel say where. In any case yeah I want to learn something." Calvin replied. Calvin didn't know a lot about air crafts, he had more experience in prosthetics and little technology devices. He still had to fly just in case, plus it was easier for him to look Lance in eye while he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:39 pm

"Zank you..." The bat took the liquid medicine from Marie, not hesitating to downing it in one go. He made a slight face at the taste, his face scrunching up in distaste, "I...zink zey get even worse evairy year..." Thank Aurora he didn't gag on it... That would have not been fun, even though he could normally have medicine without any trouble.

---

The bat's mind was racing, and it took her a moment to understand what he was asking about... "O-oh..." Rachel hurried over to turn off the light, her hand shaking a little. She felt shaky now that EJ was awake, and unable to really calm down. Oh God... Oh Aurora... The bat shuffled back to the chair, needing to sit down, but she couldn't help but reach out for the cat, "I-I can't believe you're awake..."

---

"Y-you obviously aren't!" The hybrid was normally quite calm, but now... He was livid, which wasn't good for him at all. Stone ran his hands through his hair, fighting the urge to pull at it to calm him down, "W-why didn't you tell me before so I could help you?!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:46 pm

The fox climbed up on top of the generator, he undid the panel's bolts and lifted the probably 10 pound piece of sheet metal off, revealing the engine compartment. Inside sat that four stroke four cylinder engine.

"Okay!" He said cracking his knuckles, "We're gonna do an engine tune-up."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm

"Ok, but don't expect me to know much about engines. So in other words don't let touch anything because it'll most likely end up with me accidentally breaking something which I don't think we want." he replied. He knew that if there was something he didn't know anything about that someone asked him to do, most likely that could end up with him breaking it completely or with an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm

(This stupid fucking post appeared on my dash again... XD It gets me everytime. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"Well that's why I'm here." Lance said, "Grab the 7/8ths inch socket out of the tool box."

Lance took the one he already had and started removing panels from the unit, to make access to the engine easier.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Calvin lowered himself to the floor to grab the socket. He hated being on the floor though, everything looked so big compared to him. Once he got the took he flew back over to Lance and handed him the 7/8 inch socket.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:12 pm

"Excellent," he said, taking off the 7/16 one and replacing it with 7/8 before handing it to Calvin, "These four bolts,"-he pointed to them, "go ahead and take those out."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 pm

"Ok." Calvin muttered and took the bolts out. He hoped that nothing would fall on him or if he was suppose to hold something.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:43 pm

(Everyone has that dish... XD)

Celeste walked with Ronnie out into the hallway, towards the storage area. She smiled up at him, her ears flopping back as her smile spread wider across her face. The deaf marten was pretty much back to her usual happy self, which was great.

---

Felicity reached out to hug Flare when she sat down, not at all afraid of the moody cat. The softspoken dhole just felt like her feline companion needed a hug in that moment... She didn't seem to have much family aside from little Winter, and was so stressed...

----

Marie smiled faintly. "You'll be alright... Is there anything else I can do for you? I'm a little busy but I have a few minutes to spare." The mouse sort of thought it would be a good idea for Roy to be home, but wasn't sure yet.

----

Relaxing once the lights were out, EJ took a few moments to just breathe and try to regain his bearings. The mask still made those noises, but he wasn't sure if he was supposed to take it off... Was something really wrong with him? He saw Rachel reach out for him now, thanks to the dimmer lighting in the room, and feebly lifted one hand towards hers. His small fingers slid between hers; his arm was weak, so his arm dangled a little in her grasp. He looked up at her, calm for a few moments... But then he started to tear up as he remembered what happened that landed him here.

----

"B-because I dedn't want you to worry! A-and et's nothing serious... E-et really esn't..." Scotty shrank back, actually a little frightened for once. He never saw Stone this angry, nevermind angry at him... His ears flopped back, eyes wide as he stared at his red-faced boyfriend. Stone never yelled at him like this... Scotty actually got tears in his eyes as he stared at the hybrid, not having expected being yelled at like this after what just happened. He just helped make sure that a psychopath wouldn't be killed by his own cousin, and now he was getting shouted at for not wanting to worry the one he loved.

He turned back to the counter, leaning on his hands and hanging his head. The claw marks from Matthew's claws marred his upper arms, back, chest... His soft, woolly white fur had been ripped up. But still... He couldn't have let that man die. As awful as he was... Despite all the horrible things he had done... Nobody deserved to be killed by a family member out if cold blood. So he helped anyway. And this is what he got for it... A bunch of scratches and being shouted at by his boyfriend like he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

While Calvin removed those bolts, Lance replugged the oil sump and filled it with clean oil as well as replacing the filters so when he inevitably had to start the engine up they wouldn't tear it apart.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Ronnie was happy that she was back to her usual self. He did make sure that he was paying attention to where they were going so that they wouldn't run into anybody.

---

Flare was too tired and grumpy to really protest. She normally wasn't the type of person who liked hugs from anybody except Winter. She allowed Felicity to hug her for a little bit, but then she made a little noise in protest.

---

Calvin was just being quiet while he was removing the bolts.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 pm

"You got those bolts off yet?" Lance asked slipping back out from under the unit and hopping up next to Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:50 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- I just watched this, and I couldn't help but see P!Roy and P!Jax in this situation, with P!Jax yowling his head off while P!Roy's in the shower, and he's like: "Jax I swear to God shut the fuck up! I'm going to get your fucking little balls snipped off at this rate! IT'S JUST FUCKING WATER."

...I'm going to bed now. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:28 am

(So, instead of sleeping in like a normal person, I decided to actually do some research for heart conditions for Stone and Swan, and there's actually a condition that weakens the heart overtime. It's something called dilated cardiomyopathy. It's the most common type of cardiomyopathy. The pumping from the left ventricle becomes less forceful, becomes bloated, and can't affectively pump blood out of the heart. Some of the symptoms are breathlessness with exertion or even at rest, swelling of the legs/ankles/feet, bloating of the abdomen due to fluid buildup, a cough, fatigue, irregular heartbeats that feel rapid, pounding or fluttering, dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting. If not treated right with medicine, surgery, or a combination of both, it can lead to heart failure, blood clots, valve problems, cardiac arrest, and sudden death. o3o"...

Stone: ...WHAT?! OnO????

~o7o"~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: