The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:16 pm

(For names, deaf people usually sign the first letter of the person's name, then some kind of action that represents the person. For example, Celeste, for Laura, might sign 'L', then do the sign for 'sister' or something. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:47 pm

(12 hour days suck...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:07 pm

(I came home early from school cause I don't feel very well. *lays down* Meep...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 pm

(omo"...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:15 pm

(*Cuddles Chirpy*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:22 pm

(Make sure you rest and drink enough fluids, okay? omo? Are you stressing out about finals?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 pm

(I dunno, I'm actually not that stressed... Maybe I'm legit sick. *faceplant*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:32 pm

(omo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:35 pm

(Roy: You're not ze only one... >n>"

Oh, well... Still rest and stuff, okay? Maybe get some vitamin C suppliments or something-- I usually take one everyday after I eat breakfast. They help.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:31 pm

(OMG I'm so happy with how this drawing turned out <3 I'm going to color it and then I'll post it so that you guys can see why I'm happy about it. It's a character I haven't drawn in a very long time.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 pm

(o7o" I dunno who.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 pm

So our little base thingy ended today...guess what my supervisor told us after? eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 pm

(o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:16 pm

(I posted the pictures <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:11 pm

(Being the awesome supervisor he is, he said, "Let's clean up the shop and go home." Took us ten minutes at the most to clean up...so we went home. I fucking love my shop... >w< )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

(Wow. Nice. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

(Cool Ice ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:24 pm

(I fell asleep... =u=)

Laura laid down beside Roy, draping an arm over his chest. She gently rubbed little circles on his chest like she often did, hoping she could comfort him a little. "It'll be alright... When she comes back, we can ask about going home."

---

It was quiet for a long time, aside from the sounds of the equipment and his breathing mask... Eventually, though, the pattern broke. His breath paused for just a moment, then came again in a deeper breath than those before, and he let it out in a sigh. One of his ears twitched a little, and he rolled his head on his pillow, uttering a faint noise. His eyes peeped open just a little bit, staying narrowed since they felt very sensitive to the light. He had the worst headache of his life...

----

Celeste laid down a card, not noticing where Ronnie was looking (because he didn't appear to have pupils). She just smiled at him, her fluffy tail swishing across the floor as she signed, 'I win! I have all the sets! That was fun. What do you want to do now?'

----

"...." Felicity watched her, ears tilting back. She was worried about Flare, and it showed in her eyes even though she said nothing to argue with her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 pm

(Anybody wanna Skype? I'm bored and really want to >w< )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:35 pm

(It's ok Chirpy, btw I posted stuff I'm proud of on the art page <3 Yeah ice I can Skype with you.)

'I'm not sure. What else can we do?' he asked. He had no idea how to play so it was a lot easier for Celeste to win. He put his cards down and felt a little bit embarrassed, he had no idea what he was supposed to do so he most likely looked a bit confused while they were playing from time to time.

---

"Don't worry about me." Flare said. She could see the worried look in her eyes. Suddenly she came over to the dhole and gave her a hair tie so that she could put back her messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:38 pm

(I might be able to... o3o" But I dunno. I might go to my Nonni's for a bit to see her new countertops... I'm not sure yet.

That's good. ouo" Do you feel better, Chirpy?

Amigo, never play cards with Roy. He cheats. XD

Roy: I do not!

Well, Lillian cheats at Jenga.

Roy: ...'ow do you cheat at Zhenga...?

Ask her. XP)

"O-okay..." Roy rasped again, relaxing a little under her hand. Her rubbing his chest like that could always calm him down... It made him feel a little better, but not enough to give off a small purr. "I...don't zink she would be against eet... She and Ruz weell come check on me, I know... Almost too often." Roy managed a bit of a smile, but not much, "I'm kind of used to eet..."

---

Rachel eventually gave into her tiredness while waiting for EJ to wake up... She struggled to stay awake for a while, as she barely slept the night before. The bat was still curled up on the chair, leaning against one arm of the chair, curled around herself to keep warm. She didn't hear EJ waking up at all, making only faint sounds as she breathed gently. If she were awake, she probably would have freaked out and burst out crying again from relief to see that he woke up...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 pm

(I feel less sleepy, but not really better... I drank some water and ate some crackers though. I'll live. *hugs Sil* I saw the drawing. It's cool. X3

I'm just on my phone at the moment... I dunno if I wanna get out my computer to Skype. I'm resting in bed.)

Celeste shrugged. For now, everyone was still stuck here in the refuge while people tried to figure out what the best course of action would be... Start cleanup and keep everyone here, or take the refugees out of the country until the cities were rebuilt? Though there was no war, there still wasn't much along the likes of society.

'We could see if any movies are free in the storage area. Maybe someone returned one recently,' she suggested after a moment.

----

Felicity hadn't expected the gesture, especially since it was so sudden. "Oh. Thank you..." But one of her hands had some IVs in it, so it would be uncomfortable to take care of her hair herself. "Could you lend me a hand with it, please...?"

----

Noticing how utterly depressed he seemed, Laura stretched up to kiss Roy's cheek, not at all worried about catching what he had. "Hey... I love you." She slipped her hand beneath the blankets and up his shirt, rubbing his chest again but this time able to pet his soft fur. Though Roy wasn't fluffy by any means, bat fur was very soft.

----

Hardly able to see because of the light attacking his eyes, EJ rolled his head to the other side, noticing a silhouette. He could tell it was one of the Brodeurs, just... not which one. They all looked the same when one's eyes were watering and barely open. Trying to get Rachel's attention, EJ weakly reached up to pull at his oxygen mask, rasping, "Lights... The lights..." Please turn them off before my brain explodes.

----

(Scone...?)

Scotty had gone straight home after the incident with Matthew, and was currently tending to himself with the first aid kit in the bathroom. He was hoping Benjy wouldn't see what happened before he could explain... It was just some bruises from being kicked at and some claw marks that weren't deep at all. No big deal... Right?

The sheep was a little shaken up, nonetheless, standing in front of the bathroom mirror with his shirt off so he could dab at some scratches on his chest and upper arms with a cotton ball doused in antibiotic fluid. It stung, but he didn't know where Matt's claws had been before they dug into him... Best to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:24 pm

(>w<)

'I've never watched a movie before, so I guess we can see what we can find.' Amigo said. He knew what a movie was, but he had never seen one in his lifetime. So he hoped that whatever they would find that Celeste would like to watch.

---

"Fine." Flare said. She quickly tied Felicity's hair back. She kept feeling tired and it was hard for her to stand on her feet, she would make herself stay up.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 pm

(MEANWHILE!!!!)

Lance was in his shop. Currently he was working on an old external aircraft generator.

"Hey, Cal?" he asked wiping his brow, inadvertently replacing the sweat on his head with a line of grease, "Can you go over to the locker and get me the oil can and the grease gun?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:59 pm

"I love you, too..." Roy relaxed a little more, reaching up with one hand to gently touch the side of her face-- the swelling on her face went down signifcantly on her face, which relieved him. He wasn't worried about hurting her more, since he felt so weak... The bat finally let out a purr, but it was weak and faint compared to normal.

---

The bat's ears twitched at the noise, and Rachel eventually lifted her head and opened her eyes. The bat felt groggy, like she barely slept a wink... But that was when she noticed EJ, awake, and seemingly fine... "E-Ezhay?!" The bat freaked out, scrambling to her feet, with her grogginess forgotten almost immediately. "A-are you okay?!" 

---

The hybrid was an anxious mess a he waited for Scotty to return from dealing with Matt... He hadn't seen him yet. Benjamin clenched his fists in his lap as he sat down, then forced himself to let it go. He was going to have another episode with his heart if he didn't calm down soon... He already felt uneasy about it. He eventually couldn't stand it and just started to pace, unable to stay still... until he passed the bathroom. Stone heard some noises, like someone was rummaging through the medicine cabinet or something. The hybrid approached cautiously, opening the door... He hadn't expected to see what he did, and freaked out-- he felt like he was probably going to have a heart attack right there and then, "S-Scotty?! W-what the hell happened to you?!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: