The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Laura glanced at the other three in the room, while Celeste sat there, her hands quiet. Slowly, Laura began to asked, "B-but I wasn't... I wasn't mutated, right? N-Nani didn't have to...?" She glanced at them all again, a little reassured when her mother nodded, confirming what Celeste has told her, and then got up from her chair to scurry over to the bed as fast as she could in her current condition, clambering up to drape herself over Roy. She sat on his lap, leaning against his torso and looping her arms around his middle. "I-I didn't want to be the reason you're hurt..." That was probably the worst part of all this, in her mind.

Paulette got up to comfort her younger daughter, pulling Celeste to her feet and giving her a hug, murmuring to her deaf ears, "You're a good girl, Celeste... thank you." She then glanced up at Ronnie, suggesting, "H-how about you come with me and Celeste for a moment, and let Laura calm down? We can be properly introduced..." She motioned for him to come with her as she headed for the door, promising the other two, "We'll be right out in the hallway..."

----

Winnie's face changed when she didn't get the answer she had expected... she wanted Flare to tell her that they were going to live in a nice house together in a nice normal town, and it would all be okay. Her ears flattened back to her head, and she hugged Flare tighter, pleading, "D-don't send me away! I-I want to live with you, a-and I will respect you and things you believe in, a-and I'll love you! D-don't go away!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Roy nodded to Paulette as she, Celeste, and Ronnie left the room, before turning his attention to Laura. His skinny arms wrapped around her tightly, and pressed his face against her head, "I know... Buht... Eet wasn't your fault... And, I couldn't zhust leave you zere." The bat brushed some of Laura's hair out of her face, "I'm more concairned about you... I know you weren't mutated, buht you're worse off zan me right now."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:51 pm

"B-but I don't even remember it..." Laura held onto him tightly, her voice a little muffled against his shirt as she buried her face against his chest. "It's all just a blur to me, e-even though I know what happened now... B-but you have to remember it, and think about it, a-and you'll think about it every time you look at any scars we get from this..." She shivered a little, her ears so flat to her head they were almost hidden in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:07 am

Amigo nodded. He left to be in the other room with his girlfriend and her mother. He still felt a little bad even though everything would be alright now. His glow dimmed a little bit because of his mood, but he wasn't glowing that bright anyways because of his lack of sleep. He wasn't able to sleep for a while when he heard how Celeste had been before Laura came back.

---

"I have to think of what's best, but I'm going to everything in my power to keep you here with me. I don't want you to go away either." Flare said. She felt a bit empty inside when she thought about having to give Winter away, she couldn't think about what she would do if her little sister went away forever. So instead she just held the little fox closer to her and tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 am

"I know... Believe me, I know... Maybe I can ask Delilah when she ees not busy to take care of zem..." However, he felt like he wanted to keep the memories. He didn't know why... He just did, even though they plagued his not drug-induced dreams. "I-I'm okay..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 am

( *flops* Of all the thing I dont want to do, LRM is among them...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 am

(o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:52 am

Its a Risk Management thingy...its boring...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 am

(Oh. ouo"

How's your arm?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:10 am

(IT'S SNOWING.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 am

Lucky you Chirpy it's hailing out here -_-"

My arm is being bothered by the cold but otherwise fine...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:59 am

(Oh and Mama Tad posted this about a week ago Chirpy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:13 pm

(It's just cold here... ouo" All the snow melted.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

(*stands on a stool behind Pluto and sprinkles snow on his head* Ermagerd snowwwwww... o7o! And a new video! *clicks link*

The first snow of the year always gets me all excited, but I'll be hating the snow in like a week when I'm running around campus in it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm

(I know the feel... o7o" I hate my classes after lunch since I'm outside...

SNOWBALL FIGHT! O7O!! *throws snow at Roy*

Roy: *is hit in the face* e~e????)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:27 pm

(YES SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Sasha: *grabs the waistband of Chase's pants, pulling it away from his body for a moment, and dumps a whole lot of snow into said pants*

Chase: AGGGGGHHHH COLD! COLD COLD COLD COLD! *jumps around, shaking snow out of his pant legs* OAO?!?!

Sasha: *busts out laughing* XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 pm

(Oh my God... XD

Aaron: e3e... *dumps a bucket of snow on Roy*

Roy: OAO??? *is drenched and freezing*

Roxy: *is sitting in snow and is cometely dry* o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:46 pm

(Chase: *running around* THE COLD BURRRRRNS!

He lost. XD

EJ: *walks on top of a snowdrift, thinking it's a hill, and then sinks into it* Aaah!

Winnie: *building a snow-cat* o7o! It's Flare if she was snowy instead of fiery!

Laura: *pelts a snowball at Aaron's head with all of her might* >8P)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:53 pm

(Yep. XD

Rachel: *goes to pull EJ out, but gets stuck* oAo???

Ha. XD

Aaron: *dodges two but is hit square in the face with one* e~e"...

Nice going Laura. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 pm

(EJ: *flails around in the deep snow* Halp! oAo!

Ahaha... XD

Laura: Gotcha! eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm

(Aaron: *wipes snow off his face* e~e"...

Roy: *sneezes* e//~//e"... Aaron, I bloody detest you...

Rachel: oAo" *shivers*

Nick: *goes to dig them out* o~o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:11 pm

(Blahhh... *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

(Well I just finished watching what could be my favorite cartoon of all time *sigh* Now time to post pictures <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:57 pm

(Good evening to you too Sil XD

If you're addicted to this new cartoon as much as I'm addicted to Supernatural then this forum might get quiet... *Skeptical Pluto is skeptical* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:02 pm

(I finished the cartoon Ice, it was a mini series. However, it was a really good mini series <3 It's refreshing to watch it and to re watch it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: