The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:26 pm

"O-okay..." The bat didn't object as he sat down on one of the plastic chairs set up in the office. He let out a breath, running a shaky hand through his hair as he had a moment to think about what his aunt had said... He really hadn't been thinking during that entire ordeal, and now just remembered Rachel... And their father. He didn't think Chase would let them really go out on their own for a while after this. Now, the bat just focused on trying to calm down, and ignoring the slight feeling of guilt that he left his sister during a time she was kind of freaking out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 am

Zero stood up, still shaking from the raw emotion that jumped out of him.

"But we're just high schoolers..." he mentioned, "Couldnt they rationalize that at least?"

It was almost like he knew the answer, teenagers or otherwise they were supers and that automatically brought that hatred and the prejudice upon them. He didnt want that...then again no one did.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:36 pm

"I'm not sure. I haven't been able to check, I'm sure that Leaf is inside. However, I don't know about Jaymond. He'll be fine though, most people don't even consider him to be a supernatural anyways. He won't get hurt if he's outside." she explained. Firelily kept her arms tightly around EJ, she didn't want him going off to try and see if they were okay. The orange feline knew that her brothers would want him to be safe inside.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:41 pm

(Alphabets! *flops to face* I'm not okay XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:42 pm

(Nope... o3o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:45 pm

(I had my brain melted at a 2 hour commanders call this morning then fucking the rest of the day just dragged on...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

(o3o"... That sucks.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

People won stuff though so I guess that was cool. :/ )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:48 pm

(¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:14 pm

(*tired floppage* Going to school when still feeling sick really takes it out of you... I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a bus. Now I feel like it might have been a commercial plane instead. XD)

Ruth made sure that Lance was still stable before walking over to her nephew as he sat in the plastic chair, drawing him close in a hug that was oddly at a more appropriate height with him sitting rather than standing, considering the mouse stood less than five feet tall but was a grown woman. It almost felt like he was a small child again. "It's alright, Roy... you and your sister are safe." That was what really mattered... her family was alright. Chase would be in a panic, but his children would return to him unharmed.

----

"No, they can't... and crying about it won't make them change," Evelyn replied with a shake of her head. "We aren't just highschoolers to them... we're young, irresponsible people with powers that could seriously injure others." Her silver eyes flashed. Zero had been all to ready to show off his ability when it came to launching a school bully across the lunchroom, but now he expected to be treated like a kid? Hypocritical. He needed to either control himself or own what he was... Evey chose to do both. She avoided using her ability for any means of violence, or to its full extent at all, but owned up to who and what she was.

"We are supernatural, and do not always handle our powers wisely. We frighten them more than adults probably do, especially when their normal children go home at the end of the day and talk about the horrifying things their abnormal classmates have done."

The white-furred ermine started to limp down the hallway, leaning against the lockers for support. "This is what we are, Jordan... I suggest you learn how to accept it, and contain it."

-----

EJ didn't fight against Flare's grip, knowing it would be futile... he just sat quietly and listened as police sirens became audible from outside. Finally, some law enforcement was here. Anyone injured would get treatment, the rioters would be taken away, and then they could all go home... er, well... "Can I go home with you today?" He didn't want to return back to his own house after this. He'd had enough drama for one day.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm

(Aw... *hugs* Try and recuperate this weekend, alright? It sucks going to school when you're sick... Try and take it easy now.)

Roy let out a little breath, his long arms moving to wrap them around Ruth's back. Honestly, it was kind of funny that his aunt could hug him like this, and it was actually a hug, rather than what it was when he stood up. The bat relaxed visibly, his shoulders slumping, and his wings almost flopping against the plastic chair, "I know..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Zero only nodded.

"This is the first time I've actually used my ability for more than a second or two..." he admitted looking down at the blood on his hand, "If this is what it does to me...I..." he trailed off

He didn't want to admit it but the repercussions of his powers scared him. Since he'd only ever used them to seem stronger than normal, and not control someone or something for an extended period of time, it never occurred to him just how dangerous his powers could be to him...now he imagined what it did to who or what was on the receiving end.

"I'm done." he said balling a fist, "This is the last time I'm ever using my power."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 pm

(Doesn't EJ live with Flare's family? I thought her parents got custody of EJ so that he would be safe from Matthew and Elliot senior.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:35 pm

(Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure Elliot Sr. is dead, and Flare's family is currently fighting for custody over EJ, not that Matthew is gonna give him to them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:54 pm

(Yeah, the idea is that EJ currently lives with one or more of his older siblings, legally in Matthew's care, but Flare's parents aren't comfortable with that arrangement... considering Matt is an unstable criminal. So, they want custody of him, but don't have it yet. We have to have Matthew drama in here. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:56 pm

(That's what I thought was going on...

Roy: ...I don't like Flare, but I would rather EJ be with her than his brother. ene)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:39 pm

(Alright just making sure.

KHS! Flare: *makes fiery scissors appear in her hand* Now then Roy, what did you just say?)

"Yes. You know that you can come over anytime you like, you don't even have to ask." Firelily answered. She hated that her family didn't have custody over EJ yet, she didn't like him being around Matthew at all! Sometimes she thought about staying over at their house so that she could try and protect her cousin. Or to at least get Matthew to try and go away forever.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:40 pm

(Roy: THAT REALLY ISN'T FUCKING HELPING ME TRY TO LIKE YOU MORE

o3o' He has a point.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:50 pm

(KHS!Flare: Why should I want you to like me more, huh?! *growls*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 pm

(Roy: What the fuck do you want from me, then?!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm

(KHS!Flare: TO GO AWAY!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 pm

(Roy: Fine! >A> *leaves*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 pm

(... Seriously spent too much time laughing at this... XDDDD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:50 pm

(XD I've seen this one!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am

(I freaking love Isabelle, okay? She's probably my favourite AC character. >u<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next