The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:59 pm

"Alright." Zero said taking a breath and loosening up a bit, "3...2...1...Now!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Evey pounced when he told her to, and quickly took control of Zero's body, shoving his conscience aside. It was strange, possessing him of all people-- she had only done that to him once, years ago, when she forced him to run away from a battle she was sure he would lose. This was sort of the same thing, except they were forced to fight this battle together... hopefully... "Okay, Lance, it's me now..." Weird again, talking with Zero's voice, "Should I take the bands off?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

"Yes. And as soon as the other conscious shows up, keep him at bay while Zero takes over."

"Okay..." Zero thought towards the etheral ermine in his head, "its weird enough having one person in my head but two?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Sorry, Zee... Evey apologized mentally, so only he would hear, But I'm doing it to help you, while he is not. Hopefully, when this is over, I'll be the only other person in your head... She started using Zero as a puppet, pulling the bands off his arm one by one.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Each time caused power to rack his body. Eventually Zero dropped down to a knee when the last band came off and dropped the ground. A pulse of energy caised the ground to crater and crack and the wind kicked up like a hurricane.

"Damn Zee..." Lance muttered covering his face, "How much energy did you store?"

The hedgehog in question stood finally, already in his Super Form. Lightning crackled in his aura switching between red and black. His fur slipped between the gold of Super and the white his alter side wore loke a Coat of Arms.

Then came the shouting as the power started getting out. The ground began shaking, anything that wasnt tied down started to fly all over the place. Lance had to magnetize his shoes to the ground to keep from being flung off into oblivion...and even then that didnt work.

I hope you are prepared for the fight of your life Eleven.

The alter Zero manifested in front of Evey in a fighting stance, someone was leaving with control of Zero. Who that was going to be was about to be decided
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm

"Shit..." Evey found herself back in that little dream world in Zero's head, and she was about to fight this alter ego of his. In the physical world, Zero was standing there motionlessly, but in his head... "This is gonna be fun..." The ermine spoke sarcastically, easing herself into a battle stance and keeping calm. She wasn't sure how the physics in this mental world would work, but she knew she would still be able to throw punches, and was grateful that Zero taught her some martial arts. Otherwise she would be screwed here.

"If you are in fact my husband, you will realize how wrong it is to take advantage of this new form," she said calmly, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

The alter sneered and lunged. He fought sloppily but from the look on his face it was like he was actually trying, like this sloppy fighting style was the best he could do.

Meanwhile Zero himself was still changing, his fur hadnt quite changed permenantly and his aura was only growing more and more violent with every passing second.

"I never like the hurry up and wait crap we do all the time..." Lance muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Evey was surprised at how terrible the alter ego was, and quickly launched into a series of much more practiced, precision attacks, doing whatever she could to keep it at bay while Zero was left in charge of his body again to handle the new form he was having to deal with.

(So... Zero, a part of you is a crappy fighter...? Razz)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Zero: >\\\\\\< 

Poor Zero *pats Zero on the head*

Zero: >\\\\\\\\\\\\\\< )

The alter was immediately stomped...

"What the hell?!" He snapped, "Why? Why am I weak? I am a Hyper Class Chaos Mobian? How am I losing to a scrawny little girl?!"

(Oh no...

Zero: He didnt... ono"

He did... -_-")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:23 pm

(Evey: ......)

"Scrawny girl?!" Evey clenched her fists angrily at that comment, aiming another blow at the alter who's face, "You clearly don't know why the infamous Beta chose to marry me!" She leaped up and landed a kick on his ribcage with all her might, "And now you do!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Alter Zero flew back crashing into a buolding which promptly collapsed on him.

A second later it crawled out breathing heavily, "Holy shit...How the fuck are you so powerful?! This is my mind! I own this mind! I own this body?! So HOW ARE YOU STRONGER THAN ME?!?!"

(Cause ya dont fuck with Evey Indigo Marshall ya dip shit!)

The alter rush throwing another series of sloppy attacks.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:34 pm

"Ah ha... you're even more idiotic than the real Zero," Evey stepped out of the way of the attacks, "You don't own anything." She swung her fist from down low, right up into an uppercut into her opponent's gut, then kicked him in the face when he doubled over from the first blow.

(You're having too much fun with this...

Evey: Meh, beating up someone who looks like my husband is a surprisingly good way to let off steam.

Well, at least you won't go beating up the actual Zero... ^^' I'm sure he'll keep up with mowing the lawn from now on... XD The petty things a woman thinks about...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Zero: ono" Scary...

You picked her remember?

Zero: Yush! >w<)

There was nothing the alter could do. Evey had been dominating this fight and no tactic of his could turn the battle around.

Zero meanwhile was finally done. His fur looked bleached white and had red stripes instead of white ones.

"Zee...?" Lance called walking cautiously towards him.

The hedgehog glanced at the vulpine and smirked, "Ive never felt so...unstoppable."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:56 pm

(Hai, how're you today? ouo You're here kinda early.)

Sensing the shift in demeanor, and the fact that Zero was now in more control of himself, Evey stopped fighting and paused. It was hard to tell what was going on with her pulled so far in to the recesses of Zero's mind, but she hoped everything was going on alright... Is it over?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:04 pm

(Hurry up and wait. Thats how we do it. Im kinda sneaking this.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:45 pm

(I have returned!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:52 pm

(Hai. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Ive gotta stop poofing.)

"Zero?"

The hedgehog sneered at Lance.

"Oh shit!"

The vulpine coated himself in metal as a huge Chaos Spear splashed over him.

On the mental world where the alter once was the real Zero now stood.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

(It's alright. ^^')

Within another second, Evey was trying to take the body over again, trying to yank the alter Zero back into his subconscious, "You know, you and I are having a serious talk about your alter ego when this is through!" Now she was getting pissed, and a little scared, too.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:54 pm

The alter was resisting as best he could.

Lance watching from the outside could only stare in awe as the white and red hedgehog battled himself in his head. Zero dropped to his knees clutching his head and randomly throwing Chaos Spears.

"Evey!" Zero snapped, this one in the world of his mind, "We've gotta figure out a way to stop him! Otherwise he could destroy everything!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:02 pm

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!" Evey snarled, attacking from the inside. She didn't want to possibly hurt him, because the body was still Zero's, but she had to stop him nonetheless, "Only you can really make him go away, Zee! The rings are off, the hard part is over! You don't need to be scared anymore! If you can get over your fear, and trust me to help you, you can make this alter ego go away for good! He's in your head, not mine!" The only way for her to stop it would be to kill her own husband, which she was not going to do.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Zero's eyes widened.

"This...body..." he muttered

"NO!" the alter argued "This body is mine! The Sect shall fall under my hand! I shall destroy them all!"

"Stop it...I...there's a better way..."

"I'll burn them alive! Their souls will go straight to hell if I have to drag them there myself! Not even Universe can prevent this!"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

This arguing went on for a good three minutes.

"I am you." The Alter finally said, "We are one! You know this to be true!"

"YOU'RE NOT ME! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!"

A Chaos Spear was thrown and it nearly hit Lance, instead it exploded against a tree just off to the left.

"We are one Zero..."

Zero sighed, "You're right..."

That caught the Ego by surprise, "What?"

"We are one. And it's time that we became that way again..."

The hedgehog started towards his alter ego and seemed to walk through him. In an instant the alter started to fade away.

A blast wave shot mud and gravel into the air.

Zero's new form was finally under his control.

"Thanks Evey..." he said, though he was unable to move due to her possessing him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Finally able to let go, Evey popped out of Zero-- well, more like stumbled out. She left ethereal form as she dropped tiredly onto her hands and knees on the ground outside, feeling worse than she had in a while after using her Mod, which was strange because she had taken several of her shots recently, and they were supposed to help. She breathed, "Thank Aurora... you really scared me, Zee..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Zero, who was still in Hyper Form, smiled a little bit, "Sorry bout that..."

Lance quickly started making sure Evey was alright as far as vitals were concerned. Zero only stood by hoping he hadn't hurt her too badly. He wasn't one for SABC
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Evey tried to swat Lance away when he came over to check on her, but her argument with him was cut short when she coughed, spitting up a mouthful of blood, "Agh... not this again..." She wiped at her mouth, looking up at Zero and telling him, "It's strange seeing you with white quills... but how do you feel? Are you alright?" The ermine was trying not to be concerned with how her own health had been lately, still having faith in the injections Lance had designed for her. His own company produced them for her in their own lab. Why would she not trust them? Well, the blood might be a damn good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next